Jack and the Beanstalk - A Twisted Fairy Tale - Cover

Jack and the Beanstalk - A Twisted Fairy Tale

Copyright© 2008 by Lubrican

Chapter 15

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - When Jack planted a magic bean, it grew into a giant beanstalk. What do you think would happen if he ate one of the beans? What might grow gigantic then?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Magic   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

Elizabeth stopped to rest. She wasn’t used to this kind of activity. She clung to the vine and panted lightly, looking around. There wasn’t much to see. She was in the clouds, and all there was within sight was beanstalk. Her stomach growled. All this climbing had made her hungry. Her eyes fell on a pod.

She broke the pod open and chewed several beans, and put another handful in her apron pocket.

After all, if she got to see Mortie, she knew he’d want to renew their relationship the same way she wanted to.


Jack was still up when Harmony dragged in. She looked exhausted.

“All this walking is making me skinny,” she said tiredly. “I wish we could afford a horse or something.”

“Maybe we won’t need to,” he said, hugging her. He told her what his mother had decided to do.

“Normally, I’d say she was crazy,” said Harmony, thoughtfully. “But after seeing them together, he might be willing to do what she asks.”

“Do you think it’s safe for her up there?”

“Again, normally I’d say no, but I don’t think he’ll hurt her. I don’t know about Dinah, though.”

“Actually, I don’t think Dinah will hurt her either,” said Jack. “I’d have gone with her, but Dinah might not let me leave.”

“I agree,” said Harmony. “I was afraid she was going to steal you away from me when she was here. Maybe being a mother has mellowed her.” She yawned. “I need bed. I hope he agrees. It would be so nice not to have to go to work. At least for a while.”

“You go on,” said Jack. “I have to wait up for her, in case there’s trouble. She’s had time to get there by now, so I’m going to take a blanket and go wait by the beanstalk.”


Elizabeth’s head suddenly popped out of the clouds. She’d half expected it, because the clouds around her were growing brighter and brighter. She looked around and saw the house immediately. She swallowed. It looked immense to her, dwarfing even her big new home. She was amazed that Jack had had the courage to explore it.

She climbed higher and reached a foot tentatively out away from the stalk. It fell on something hard, but it was still very scary to step leave her anchor.

It took her only a minute or so to reach the house. She thought about knocking, but decided nobody would be able to hear her feeble attempt to make any noise, pounding on that thick looking door. So, like Jack had, she reached up and lifted the latch. She put her shoulder against the door and pushed.

She might have entered secretly, had not the goose, who Mortimer was now keeping in the house, recognized the woman who had taken her from terror and put her in a nice, safe cage and fed her as well. The goose laid a golden egg and honked a welcome.

Elizabeth saw Dinah just as the giantess turned her big head to see what the goose was honking about. Their eyes met. Elizabeth just stood there, feeling terrified.

“Well looky there,” said Dinah. “I thought we had agreed you weren’t going to plant any more of those beans.”

“I need to see Mortie,” gasped Elizabeth. She tensed to run, if the giantess evolved into a threat. Dinah’s reaction wasn’t what she expected, though. Instead she turned her head up and laughed.

“I’ll just bet you do,” sighed the bigger woman. “What the heck. He’s been pining for you, too. I’m crazy to let this happen but ... what the heck!” She turned and walked towards a doorway that Elizabeth thought would look perfectly normal in one of the big cathedrals in London. “Come on,” said her host. She disappeared into another room.

Elizabeth got there just in time to hear Dinah say, “Mort, you have a visitor.”

“Don’t want to see any visitors,” grumbled a voice that made Elizabeth’s heart surge in her chest. Her bodice got tight.

“You want to see this one,” laughed Dinah. “Come on in ... Lizzy is it?”

“Lizzy?” Mortimer’s voice went up an octave. He looked toward the door and saw Elizabeth. “Lizzy” he thundered. “I thought I smelled the blood of an Englishman!” He jumped up out of his chair.

“Hi, Mortie,” said Elizabeth, suddenly shy.

Mortimer picked her up as if she weighed nothing and hugged her to his massive chest. “I missed you so much!” he moaned.

“Careful,” said Dinah, dryly. “They’re breakable.”

“I missed you too!” gasped Elizabeth, having a hard time breathing.

“Let me look at you!” said the giant.

He held her away from him, grasping her waist. Her feet dangled two feet off the floor. His eyes raked up and down her body. She could see the lust in his eyes and it thrilled her to her core. Her bodice got tighter and she looked down to see the buttons straining. One popped and flew off at a tangent as she watched. Then her bosom fairly burst from the fabric as more buttons went zinging away. They were the size of watermelons again, and the nipples began dripping.

“Ohhhhh,” sighed Mortimer. “Are you horny? Cause I’m horny. I’m really horny, Lizzy. Are you horny?”

“She might be just a little excited,” said Dinah, staring at the woman’s mammoth breasts. “Did you, by chance, eat a bean on the way up?” she asked the woman.

“Three, actually,” panted Elizabeth. She reached in her pocket and pulled out a bean. “I brought one for you too, darling.” She held it out to Mortimer.

“Oh boy!” moaned the giant. He turned towards the door, heading for his bedroom. “Oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy!”

“Did Jack come with you?” called Dinah, following them out. She saw her brother lean forward to take the bean in his mouth from the woman’s hand.

“No!” called out Elizabeth. “He’s waiting for me down there.”

“And it’s dark down there, right?” yelled the giantess.

“Yes!” groaned Elizabeth as Mortimer pulled her to his face and began sucking at one of her nipples.

Dinah sighed as she watched Mortimer take the woman into his bedroom. He didn’t even close the door. Seeing them had made her horny too, and she certainly wasn’t going to hang around and listen to what she expected to be a very loud liaison.

And, if Lizzy had come up the beanstalk, Dinah knew she could go down it.

Oy, yes!” came an impassioned female scream from the bedroom.

Oh, boy!” groaned her brother.

Dinah picked up Percy and put him in the sling she’d made that let her carry him on her back. Then, making sure she had on a dress with pockets, so she could harvest a few beans on the way down, she left the house to go get her itch scratched.


In Mortimer’s bedroom, Elizabeth bounced happily up and down on what could only be called a giant sized prick. She was still amazed that her body would accept such a thing, because she was standing with her naked feet on the skin of Mortimer’s hips. When she bent her knees, she could look down and watch as fully two feet of big, beautiful prick sliced up into her body. Her buttocks landed gently on his swollen balls. She wanted to fall hard, but they’d already learned that wasn’t a good idea. She might be small, but her weight was still enough to elicit a groan of pain if she landed too hard.

“I wish you could be on top of me,” she moaned, doing deep knee bends at a rate that would have made a personal trainer - had they existed yet - quite proud.

“I’d squash you,” panted Mortimer, who was having great fun squeezing her leaking breasts. “I don’t want to squash you.”

“My legs are getting tired,” she complained. “But I love this! I don’t want to stop.”

“I love this too,” sighed the giant. “I love you, Lizzy.”

Elizabeth started groaning. “It’s going to happen Mortie! Oh, I love you so much!”

The orgasm left her feeling limp, and her knees gave out until she sat, fully impaled on his still rampant member.

“I have to rest,” she gasped.

She stood up and moaned as his monstrous penis slid wetly out of her. She tried to step down and lost her balance, falling to her hands and knees beside him. She was in the process of crawling in a circle, to lie down next to him, when he said, “Wait!”

He’d been staring at her backside as she crawled, and at the wet pussy she displayed below a tight rosebud that looked tiny to his eyes. He was also amazed that her body accepted his now huge cock so easily. He knew it was the beans ... the magic ... but it was still hard to believe.

“I got an idea,” he said, sitting up. “Just stay that way.”

“Like this?” she said, looking over her shoulder. He was staring at her ass, and it delighted her. She wagged her butt at him. It made her feel slightly slutty, but she didn’t care.

He got off the bed and stood beside it. His prick hung there, a foot above the top of the covers. If she’d have been a giantess, it wouldn’t have worked, but she was much lower.

“Back up towards me,” he said.

“Like this?” she asked, crawling backwards. She felt his hands on her hips and she was lifted and then put back down. She suddenly realized what he had in mind. “Mortie! Not like this! This is how animals do it!”

“I think it will work,” he said, ignoring her complaint and nosing the tip of his prick into her mushy opening.

“But ... Oooooooooooooo.” Her complaint evaporated as she was deliciously filled again.

Within minutes, Elizabeth was having another orgasm, her head hanging as she watched him sliding in and out of her at a pace she could never have accomplished with just her legs. She heard his excited “OH BOY, OH BOY, OH BOY!” and knew what to expect as the thing in her swelled and began to spew prodigious amounts of giant spunk into her.

Her view of where his delicious penis entered her was suddenly blocked, as her belly grew. She expected it to hurt as all that lovely sperm made her expand like that, but it didn’t.

It wasn’t until he’d finished, pulled out of her, and lay down to pull her up against his chest for kisses that she realized she wasn’t un-expanding. She could feel his essence leaking out of her, like it had in the past, making a mess, but her belly remained swollen.

In fact, she decided as she stared at it, it seemed to be expanding more!

“Mortie!” she gasped.

“What?” he asked, his drowsy eyes blinking.

“Look at me!”

“I love looking at you,” he sighed.

“No! I mean look at me here!” She reached for one of his huge hands and placed it on her belly.

“That’s funny,” he said, rubbing his hand gently over the bulge. Then “Hey! Something moved under there!” he gasped, jerking his hand away.

I’m pregnant!” screamed Elizabeth as the full import of what she was seeing ... and now feeling ... hit her.

What she could not have known was that the beans affected humans on a much higher level than they affected giants. Back at her home, when Harmony had given each a bean, it had simply made the initial changes to their bodies that made him grow, and allowed her to accept that growth. But, when she’d eaten three beans, her fertility was thrown open to the effects of the magic.

Like Harmony, her pregnancy was magically enhanced. Unlike Harmony, she was able to figure out what was going to happen.

“Mortimer!” she yelped. “I’m going to have a baby!”

“My baby?” His voice sounded like that of a ten year old human.

Yes!” she yelped as the first labor pain hit her. “Quickly! Give me another bean!”

“We can’t make love if you’re having a baby,” said Mortimer, logically.

Please!” she moaned. “Just get me a bean. It’s not for sex this time!”

He did as she asked and she chewed the bean vigorously. A look of calm, almost peace, came over her face.

“Now, get some towels and warm water,” she panted. “And bring a sharp knife and some thread.”

Not understanding, Mortimer decided that if that’s what would make her happy, it’s what he would do. He fetched the items and came back, only to drop everything on the floor when he saw his human lover cuddling a wet, wrinkly baby to her bosom.

“You missed it!” she said, smiling at him. “You missed seeing your daughter being born.”

“My daughter?” Mortimer’s voice sounded hollow. Then his face split into a wide grin and he whooped.

Which startled the baby and made her cry.

There were some recriminations, but those passed as the baby was calmed. She told him what to do about the umbilical cord, and he wrinkled up his face at having to deal with the afterbirth, but we won’t go into more detail than that.

Once the baby was washed and dried, Elizabeth, without any fear in her heart at all, placed the baby in Mortimer’s palm. Only her little feet hung over the edge of his hand and, like all fathers everywhere, he was immediately wrapped around her tiny little finger.

“She’s so beautiful,” he sighed, peering closely at the tiny thing. “What’s her name?”

“I don’t know,” said Elizabeth, sitting up. Her stomach muscles were only a little sore. She was amazed at everything that had happened, but the living little thing in her lover’s palm grounded her quickly.

“How about Marie?” she asked suddenly.

“I like that,” he sighed.

Elizabeth looked down at her breasts, which were lying in her lap.

“Give her back to me now,” she said. “I have lots of milk for her to help her grow big and strong, so she can climb on you.”


Dinah almost stepped on Jack when she put her foot on the ground. He’d fallen asleep. Her eyes had adjusted to the dark on the way down, though, and she saw him lying there, clutching the axe to his chest. She prodded him with a toe.

“You don’t need that axe,” she said calmly.

He opened his eyes and gulped.

“And you don’t need to be afraid of me,” she said. “Unless I miss my mark, we’re going to be related pretty soon.”

“Related?”

“Your mother is up there practically raping my brother.” She unslung Percy. “She doesn’t fight fair either,” she muttered.

“Fight fair?”

“She did this to him,” said Dinah, opening her dress and letting her magnificent breasts hang out. They gleamed in the moonlight that was showing through the clouds above. Then she looked at Jack’s lap. “I see you haven’t been eating beans again.”

“Beans?” Jack rubbed his eyes.

“Is that all you ever do?” sighed Dinah, picking Percy up and extracting him from the carry sling. She put him to her breast and he sucked happily.

“Do what?” asked Jack, standing up, when he saw the baby.

“Repeat after me and make it into a question,” said Dinah, smiling.

“Is that Percival?” he asked.

“Your son ... yes,” she said. “I thought you might want to meet him.”

“Wow,” said Jack. He was still trying to get used to being the father of Harmony’s little boy. He leaned closer to see his other, older son. “He’s big!”

“Actually, he’s kind of runty, compared to my sisters’ babies,” said Dinah, matter-of-factly. “But I don’t care. I love him.”

“I love Harmony!” blurted out Jack.

“You do, do you?” The giantess smiled. “What are you trying to say, Jack?”

“I can’t go back up there with you,” he said.

“And why do you think I’d want to take you back up there?” she asked, still smiling.

“Because of Percival?”

“Ahhh,” she said. “You think he needs a father.”

“Well ... I guess,” said Jack.

“He’s going to be raised as a giant,” said Dinah. “I don’t think it would work too well if, when he was ten, he was taller than his father.”

“Oh,” said Jack.

“I just want to have sex with you,” said Dinah. “There aren’t enough giants to go around up there,” she said. “And you’re the only man I know who can make me happy that way.” She stopped smiling. “I’m horny, Jack.”

Jack frowned. Having sex with Dinah had pretty much started this whole crazy train wreck, except that trains hadn’t been invented yet, and it wasn’t really a wreck, but you get my meaning.

“Let’s go talk to Harmony,” he said.

“Why?” asked Dinah. “I picked some beans on the way down.”

“Because I love her,” he insisted. “I think I’m going to ask her to marry me, if I can get up the courage to do that, and I don’t think she’d mind, except that when I was having sex with Coreen she said something that suggested she didn’t expect me to have lots of sex with other women.”

“You had sex with your sister?” gasped Dinah. “That’s just wrong!”

“It was Harmony who got me to have sex with her!” Jack objected.

“You people are strange,” said Dinah, shaking her head.

“My mom’s OK?” Jack said suddenly. “What did you mean about us being related?”

“My stupid brother can’t do without her,” sighed the giantess. “He’s been moaning and groaning about her ever since we got home.”

“Yeah,” said Jack. “My mother’s been acting all sad too, when she’s not grouchy.”

“He can’t come down here to live,” said Dinah. “It wouldn’t surprise me if he asked her to stay up there. And if they get married, then I’d be your sister-in-law.” She blinked. “And then I’d be having sex with my brother-in-law!” She shuddered. “Maybe us having sex again isn’t such a good idea after all.”

“I wouldn’t mind,” said Jack who, like most men, think they would be quite happy having a harem of women to keep satisfied.

“Of course you wouldn’t,” snapped Dinah. “You’re quite comfortable having sex with your sister!”

“She’s not really my sister,” said Jack, in his own defense. “I was adopted, you see. Anyway, why don’t you come in the house, and we can talk to Harmony. She might have some ideas.”


“And so we thought that maybe you might be willing to give us another egg,” said Elizabeth, who was explaining everything to Mortimer.

“Of course I’ll give you some eggs!” said the giant, loudly enough that his daughter jerked in his lover’s arms. “But...”

“But what?” asked the woman, who was still marveling that she had a brand new baby. She stared at the infant in her arms, and realized it was a really big baby. She marveled that she’d been able to deliver it so painlessly, not to mention quickly.

“I don’t want you to leave,” sighed Mortimer.

Up against all the other amazing things that had happened, the feeling that gelled in Elizabeth’s mind wasn’t all that surprising.

“I don’t want to leave,” she said. “But I don’t see how I can stay.”

“Just do it,” said Mortimer.

“But what will all the other giants think?” asked Elizabeth. “Will they want to grind my bones?”

“They’ll have to get through me to do it!” he growled.

“What about my home? My children? I can’t just go off and abandon them,” she said.

“Do they really need you?” asked Mortimer. “Jack’s all grown up, practically. Can’t he take care of your daughter?”

“I’d have to talk to them about that,” she said. “I can’t help but think that children will always need their mother.”

“They can come visit,” the giant pointed out. “He has lots of beans, doesn’t he?”

“That’s true,” said Elizabeth, beginning to believe that this might work out after all.

“Then let’s go talk to them,” said Mortimer.


Dinah, being not so wide as her brother, had no trouble getting through the door. She stayed on her hands and knees, rather than stooping, because it was just more comfortable. Jack carried Percy.

Jack knew that Harmony needed her rest, but this was an important problem, so he went to get her up. When she found out Dinah was there she came wide awake. She got up, checked Charles, then put on a robe and went out to the dining room with Jack.

It was actually Coreen who came up with a solution to the problem. Or, to put a finer point on it, a conversation between her and Dinah was what suggested a course of action.

Coreen was awakened when Percy cried because his nappy was dirty. She came into the room rubbing her eyes, and also woke fully instantly.

“It’s you!” she gasped. “You’re so big!

“Yes, I’m big. So get over it,” said Dinah curtly.

Then Coreen wanted to know why she was there. When it was explained to her, she nodded.

“I understand completely,” she said. “I wish I could have sex all the time now, but Mamma won’t let us.”

“There are other men out there for you,” said Dinah.

“Not like Jack,” said Coreen. “When he eats a bean he’s...”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.