Jack and the Beanstalk - A Twisted Fairy Tale - Cover

Jack and the Beanstalk - A Twisted Fairy Tale

Copyright© 2008 by Lubrican

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - When Jack planted a magic bean, it grew into a giant beanstalk. What do you think would happen if he ate one of the beans? What might grow gigantic then?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Magic   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

Some say the fun is in the chase. Jack ... and Coreen, too, for that matter ... would have argued that. Coreen ran because she was experiencing what would someday be termed as “the fight or flight syndrome.” She was excited, scared, and horny, so her body just reacted. Fighting wasn’t really an option, so she fled.

Jack, on the other hand, took up the role of the pursuer. After all, it isn’t really fleeing if you’re not being chased.

Coreen ran to the place she felt the safest in - her bedroom. But a bedroom, by nature, has a bed in it, which was her undoing. She was trying to huddle on her bed, and finding it difficult to huddle at all because she had thirty pounds of breasts in the way, when Jack rushed into the room, panting, “Put it in her ... put it in her.”

She remembered her line, which was “Noooooooo.”

The breast that was lying on top was aimed, more or less, in Jack’s direction, and it sent a stream of milk toward him, a little like a beacon guiding an airplane to the landing strip. I won’t even mention that airstrips and planes hadn’t been invented yet.

And Jack, with the lingering taste of warm milk in his mouth, was led and, after a fashion, landed. It was a bumpy landing, so I’ll describe it to you.

First, his mouth latched onto Coreen’s spurting nipple and he sucked. This was a new and very interesting experience for the young woman, and it interrupted her syndrome rather abruptly, causing her “noooooo” to morph into a “oooooooo.”

Jack climbed up on the bed, so that he could rest comfortably on his hands and knees, pushing Coreen onto her back so he could get to the other breast too. Of course, once he was using his hands to support himself on all fours, his penis was no longer held to his chest and fell with a thump on Coreen’s abdomen. The head landed squarely between her heaving breasts. Those breasts were sending her signals that “terrified” was entirely the wrong emotion to be feeling, and suggesting that “horny” would be much more fun.

“Mmmmmmmm,” she sighed, relaxing. There was something soft and heavy pressing against her “down there,” where it was all tingly. Her mind dimly registered this as Jack’s furry balls and that, to her surprise, felt nice too.

Harmony came into the room and smiled. “I’ll just go change a nappy,” she said lightly. “You two have fun.”

Coreen lay limply, luxuriating in the delightful feeling of being suckled. It was completely different than when she played with her nipples. It was even better. She had the urge to play with herself “down there” too, and reached for that area with one hand. Her enormous breasts were in the way though, and she moaned with frustration, unable to get her hand inside her knickers.

She was momentarily distracted by her mother’s voice, coming from the dining room. “Oh my word!

The giant’s heavy voice followed. “Well, look at that!

Harmony returned. The baby was down for the night, and she wanted to watch what she was sure was going to happen. She was grinning, but closed the door, shutting out the sudden babble from the dining room. She saw what Coreen was trying to do and decided to “help” some more.

She went to Jack, who had one knee between his sister’s thighs, and reached under him to undo his shirt. She managed to get it off of him without making him lose his lip-lock on Coreen’s nipple. Then she pulled his pants down off his butt and worked each pant leg off. He helped her by lifting each leg, but otherwise seemed oblivious to everything except the breasts he was feasting from.

Finally, he was naked.

Then she went around the bed and began helping Coreen out of her knickers. Coreen, fully in heat now, lifted her hips automatically.

Jack was somehow aware that they were both naked now, and, without stopping his attention to Coreen’s nipples, he raised his butt up in the air, forming his body into an inverted V, so that the tip of his overly large penis could get to the mouth of her now receptive pussy. To a normal person, this would look ridiculous. But there was nothing normal going on, so we won’t quibble. Since Jack’s hands were busy holding him up, Harmony gleefully helped the couple by reaching under him to grasp his penis.

He tried to help. He scooted his feet backwards, but he was too long. He had to stop sucking to be able to move farther back, so let the nipple he was currently drinking from pop out of his mouth.

“Don’t stop,” moaned Coreen.

“He’ll start again in a second,” said Harmony, now able to line the head of Jack’s cock up and nose it between what she thought were Coreen’s untried pussy lips. “You’re going to like this part. I promise.”

Coreen lifted her head, feeling something down there, but couldn’t see past her swollen mammaries.

“What?” She realized what was happening and fear shot back into her. “No! Please!”

Oh, yes!” Elizabeth’s scream came through door, and walls, and quite possibly out of and then back in windows in the house. Harmony laughed happily.

“Yes!” said Jack, quite possibly just repeating what he’d heard his mother’s hoarse voice shouting.

His hips lunged forward.


“I feel like a real giant, for once!” panted Mortimer, lunging upwards.

Elizabeth’s feet could no longer reach the floor, because Mortimer’s cock was now two feet long. She didn’t actually care, though because she had other things on her mind. Her breasts would now require a 40EE bra and leaking warm milk. Mortimer was, more or less gently, sliding her up and down his slick pole, while he aimed her newly spurting nipples at his mouth. He was alternately sucking on them and just letting the milk splash against his grinning face. Elizabeth was having orgasms back to back, and felt like she might just break into pieces at any minute.

“I can’t stand to be without you,” she whined.

“Come with me!” grunted Mortimer, forcing her down with a little extra vigor onto his now mammoth prick.

I’m coming right now!” she wailed.

Mortimer didn’t have time to explain what he meant, because her pussy was practically chewing his rod and his finally giant sized balls clenched hard. His ejaculate was so strong that Elizabeth was squirted almost completely off his prick, and a mess of thick white shot out of her, splattering all over her thighs and his stomach.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.