Jack and the Beanstalk - A Twisted Fairy Tale - Cover

Jack and the Beanstalk - A Twisted Fairy Tale

Copyright© 2008 by Lubrican

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - When Jack planted a magic bean, it grew into a giant beanstalk. What do you think would happen if he ate one of the beans? What might grow gigantic then?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Magic   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

“I don’t see why I have to learn how to take care of your baby!” groused Coreen, as the three of them walked through the failing light of a day they’d all remember for the rest of their lives.

“Mom’s acting all funny for some reason,” said Jack.

Harmony laughed. “Both of you are being simpletons. She wants to say goodbye to Mortimer and she doesn’t want us around when she does it.”

“What do you mean?” asked Coreen. “Why would she want to say goodbye without us around?”

Jack stopped and his mouth dropped open.

“You mean they’re having sex again!”

Coreen started running around on her tiptoes in a circle, moaning “Oooooo ... ooooo ... nasty ... yech!”

Harmony laughed again. “It’s not nasty at all. I know Mortimer is mean and huge and all that, but your mother was having a very good time last night, and the giant who was making her feel so good is leaving this night. She’ll never see him again and I know how she feels. If Jack was leaving I’d want him between my legs again before he went.”

Coreen covered her mouth and stared at her brother. Then she did her whole “Oooooo ... ooooo ... nasty ... yech!” routine again, followed up by “After what I saw, I’m never having sex - ever!”

“You’re acting like a child instead of a young woman,” said Harmony. “If I hadn’t just had a baby, I’d be in bed with Jack right this instant. I’d spend all day in bed with him if I could have my way. There’s nothing that feels better than feeling him spurting in me. I suspect your mother feels the same way about Mortimer.”

“But it looked so violent!” squealed Coreen. “And did you see his thing? It was immense!

“You ain’t seen nothing yet,” said Harmony smugly. “Jack’s can be even bigger.”

“I think I’m going to be sick,” moaned Coreen.


Back in the house, Elizabeth stood by Mortimer.

“You’re leaving tonight,” she said needlessly. “My house won’t have a giant in it after tonight.”

“Uh huh,” said Mortimer, staring at the bodice of her dress. “I guess you’re kind of happy about that huh?”

“Well, you did all but rape me last night,” said the woman.

“I got kind of excited, I guess,” said the giant.

“You were very rough with me,” said Elizabeth.

“I’m sorry.”

“I’m not.”

Mortimer blinked. “Beg your pardon?”

Elizabeth untied the strings that held her dress together. She wasn’t wearing anything under it. Her breasts spilled out of the front and she cupped them, squeezing her nipples.

“I found out I like it rough,” she said, her voice filled with emotion.

“You do?”

“Not too rough, mind you,” said Elizabeth, pushing the dress off her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. She stepped out of it and approached Mortimer’s beltline. She started undoing his pants.

Mortimer knocked a new hole in the ceiling helping her remove his clothes.


Jack, Coreen and Harmony were standing twenty or so feet away from the house. Jack had selected that spot to plant the bean that would take Mortimer back up into the sky. Even that far away, though, they could hear the noises that Elizabeth and Mortimer were making inside. Harmony had one breast exposed and her son was sucking lustily at the nipple. Coreen was pacing.

“How can she do that?” moaned the girl.

“I told you it’s the most fun I know how to have,” said the former garp. “You don’t know what you’re talking about, that’s your problem. If you tried it, I know you’d change your mind.”

The problem was that Coreen couldn’t really talk about her experience with sex. When she’d gotten drunk and lost her maidenhead in London, she’d been so ashamed that she told no one. And, while she couldn’t remember much about being fucked, what little she could remember wasn’t all that exciting. In any case, she had to keep up a front.

“Good girls don’t do that kind of thing before they’re married,” said Coreen loftily.

“I see,” said Harmony, cuddling her baby. “In that case, I’m not interested in being a good girl.”

“I didn’t mean you,” muttered Coreen. She had come to like Harmony a lot. She’d never had another girl near her age to talk to and, even though Harmony was a year or two younger than her, she seemed to be much more grown up and wise. “I’m sure it’s Jack’s fault. He should have married you first.”

“It was Jack’s fault,” said Harmony, smiling. “When he showed me that lovely monster he has in his pants, I was helpless.”

“He doesn’t have a monster in his pants,” scoffed Coreen. “I’ve seen it. I’ve even touched it and it’s not nearly as big as...” She blushed in the fading light and looked toward the house.

“As Mortimer’s?” Harmony’s laugh tinkled. “He puts Mortimer to shame!”

“Impossible!” barked Coreen, who was unhappy that she had let slip that she’d touched her brother’s cock, even though Harmony didn’t seem to give that fact much weight.

“Show her, Jack,” said Harmony.

“What?” Jack looked back and forth from one girl to the other.

Harmony reached out and took the bean from Jack’s fingers that he had taken from his pocket in preparation for planting it. She held it up and offered it back to him.

“Show her,” Harmony repeated.

“She doesn’t want to see that,” said Jack weakly.

“That’s right,” said Coreen. “And he doesn’t want to show me, because he knows you’re lying.”

“No she’s not,” said Jack automatically, defending his lady love.

“You’re so full of shit,” barked Coreen. “You’re both full of shit!”

Jack reacted as would any brother who’d been involved in sibling rivalries over the years, and who was being challenged by the sibling he’d rivaled with. He bit off about half of the bean.

“Eat the whole thing,” said Harmony, grinning.

Jack looked at her. She pulled her other breast free, exposing it to his view. He popped the rest of the bean in his mouth and chewed. Then he frantically fumbled at the fastening of his pants, before they were ruined.

Coreen had folded her arms under her breasts and was ready to scoff. But her mouth dropped open wide as Jack’s penis was exposed in the twilight. She blinked and leaned forward, dropping her hands. It had to be a trick of the fading light!

“Have a little suck?” said Harmony lightly, offering her unencumbered breast to Jack.

He grinned and leaned toward her to get a mouthful of sweet warm milk. Then he swallowed and laughed as he felt her sexual attraction work on him.

“Ooops!” he said as he staggered, and then readjusted his center of balance. He reached down to support the foot and a half long protrusion that was pointing toward Coreen. “Don’t want it to drag in the dirt,” he said, hefting his huge cock.

“Where did that come from?” asked Coreen weakly. She wanted to look around, to see where it could have come from, but she couldn’t tear her eyes away from it. As horrified as she wanted to be, she was fascinated by what she was seeing.

“Jack has a magic penis,” said Harmony smugly. “Now you know why I want it in me all the time.”

That?!” moaned Coreen. “You want that thing in you? I take it back. You’re not full of shit. You’re insane! That thing would kill any woman it was inside!”

Coreen realized that she was being stubborn. Obviously that ... thing... had been inside of Harmony. The baby suckling at her breast was proof of that. And Harmony most assuredly was not dead. More than that, she wasn’t even unhappy about it. More than that, she professed quite believably that she wanted it in her again!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.