Jack and the Beanstalk - A Twisted Fairy Tale - Cover

Jack and the Beanstalk - A Twisted Fairy Tale

Copyright© 2008 by Lubrican

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - When Jack planted a magic bean, it grew into a giant beanstalk. What do you think would happen if he ate one of the beans? What might grow gigantic then?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Magic   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

Posted: tstamp = new Date(1223472977000);document.write(tstamp.toLocaleString());2008-10-08 9:36:17 am

“I think I love you!” moaned Elizabeth.

“I know I love this,” gasped Mortimer. He was now thrusting upward with his hips as Elizabeth crashed down onto his impaling prick.

“I can’t take any more of this,” groaned the woman. “It’s too much.”

“Just a little longer?” pleaded the giant.

“I can’t move a muscle,” sighed Elizabeth, starting to fall forward.

Mortimer reached for her waist and she jerked back up.

“Just ... a ... little ... longer,” he panted, using her again as he had in the very beginning, though with less force.

“Mortimer!” she moaned.

“Oh yeah!” he huffed. “Oh boy ... it’s gonna happen ... oh yeah ... OH YEEEEAAAAHHHHHHH!”

Elizabeth felt the monstrous thing in her swell and begin spurting globs of molten something or other into her belly. Then, as he let go of her and humped up into her several more times, she flopped face down on his chest, her arms thrown wide.

“I know I love you,” she sighed.

She suddenly heard a baby cry. She thought it was her imagination, but, for the first time, her mind concentrated on what had just happened inside her body. It had felt like buckets full of stuff had been spurted into her. What could all that stuff do? She was too tired to worry about it. Besides, giants couldn’t make babies with humans. Who’d ever heard of such a thing? Her eyes closed. The baby’s cry was suddenly silenced.

She slept.


Jack manhandled Coreen up and over one shoulder in a manner that would, some day, be called the fireman’s carry. He was acutely aware of her naked breasts pressed into his back, and her naked bottom under his hand. She smelled good too. He was amazed to feel his penis begin to react to the circumstances.

He ignored that and took her to her room, pulling down her unused covers and dumping her onto the bed. He stared for a few seconds at her white breasts, with their largish pink nipples, and looked briefly between her legs. Then he covered her up and went back to what, in his opinion, were even better looking breasts, and a pussy that had just yielded his baby.

Harmony had worked some pillows under her head and shoulders and was gazing down at the little warm bundle that was sucking avidly at one of her nipples. The other had stopped spurting milk and was now just leaking a little. She looked over at Jack as he came in.

“Look what we did,” she said, beaming. “It’s a little boy. Can you believe it?”

“I don’t know what to believe,” said Jack, being completely truthful.

“It was the beans,” she said, stroking the baby’s lush black hair. It was still matted to his little head, and he was a mess. “We need to do something about the cord.”

“Uh ... yes,” agreed Jack, who had no idea what to “do.”

“Maybe you should go fetch a midwife,” suggested the new mother.

“Not such a good idea,” said Jack. “Remember Mortimer?”

“Oh yes,” sighed Harmony. “I forgot.”

“I can understand how that could happen,” said Jack, grinning.

“I think they tie it off with some string and then cut it,” said the former garp, whose life had changed just as much as Jack’s had, if not more.

“OK,” said Jack.

Then he went to get what was needed.


Elizabeth woke, feeling sore all over. She was lying on something hard and warm. She pushed herself up and memory flooded into her mind.

Mortimer was still sleeping, snoring softly, which meant that it only sounded like a bear was rooting around in the house somewhere.

Groaning, Elizabeth dismounted. It was remarkably like getting off the cow, which she had ridden to town once upon a time. She thought about the cow and how much its trade for some magic beans had altered her reality.

She looked at Mortimer. She didn’t think of him as handsome, but that was simply because he was so big. He wasn’t anything, except big. There was no doubt about that. Then she looked at his penis, which was once again flaccid, and the memory of what they’d done spilled into her mind again.

“Big or not,” she murmured to herself, “he made me feel happier than I’ve ever felt in my whole life.” She giggled. “Maybe it was because he was big.”

She took a step and winced. Every bone in her body felt like it was bending. She had to walk bowlegged and she was a mess, but even with all that she wasn’t at all sorry for what had happened. She was quite sure that none of this would work out well, but at least she’d have the memory of that one night to warm her heart during the years to come.

She limped by Jack’s room on the way to the washroom, where she intended to draw a bath. She saw Jack and Harmony, lying there naked and asleep. The angle of her vision prevented her from seeing the baby lying between them, also sleeping now.

The mother in her made her check on Coreen, who was lying in bed, as if nothing unusual had happened. Only the pains in her body reminded Elizabeth of the reality of it all.


Terror, excitement, and just plain tension have a tendency to wear a body out. With the exception of Elizabeth, who had worked out her problems through a bout of amazingly good sex, the rest of them slept on until noon, except for Harmony, who woke when her baby fussed, and fed him again. She was too tired to go to the effort of getting up to clean up, and went right back to sleep when the baby did.

During that time, Elizabeth, who was still blissfully ignorant of the fact that there were now five humans in the house instead of four, started in on chores. Henrietta was nowhere to be found, so she had to tackle things herself. Truth be told, she was used to it, and the cleaning gave her time to do a lot of thinking.

She levered the door back into the opening, so that the neighbors wouldn’t see obvious damage. She swept up the debris that Mortimer’s entrance had left coating the floor. She mopped as well, because his entrance had left smears of goose leavings on the floor too. She moved Mortimer’s clothes outside, where the sun would dry them more quickly. She left Jack’s messes for him to clean up.

She took a handful of corn to the goose, which honked happily at being fed. It moved to the corner, where she dumped the grain, exposing a golden egg it had laid sometime during the morning. Elizabeth picked it up and saw it was much smaller than the other one she’d seen. She was amazed that the poor thing was still laying at all.

She stood, looking at the goose, pecking at the grain.

Mortimer would awaken and, when it was dark, Jack would plant another bean. A beanstalk would grow and the giant would climb back up into the clouds where he belonged, taking the fabulous goose with him.

She dropped the egg into her apron pocket.

The house still smelled faintly of goose poop, so she opened all the windows and the back door, to let fresh air in.

Finally she sat, drinking a cup of tea. Her soreness had become an ache, but it wasn’t really uncomfortable. If Mortimer could be taught not to be so enthusiastic about things...

She shook her head. Mortimer was leaving. It was necessary ... required, in fact. As much as she wished he could stay, that was impossible. She went back to look at him, lying cramped up in the dining room. She looked longingly at his penis. He needed another whore’s bath, but she didn’t bother him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.