Jack and the Beanstalk - A Twisted Fairy Tale - Cover

Jack and the Beanstalk - A Twisted Fairy Tale

Copyright© 2008 by Lubrican

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - When Jack planted a magic bean, it grew into a giant beanstalk. What do you think would happen if he ate one of the beans? What might grow gigantic then?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Magic   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

“Let’s go in the back way,” suggested Harmony, fairly skipping along and pulling Jack urgently. He was dripping and naked. She was naked too, having used her gown to wash and dry him. He’d gotten erect during the process, and she couldn’t wait for him to nibble a bean and take her on another trip down orgasm lane. “I don’t want to see Mortimer right now.”

“I’m supposed to come in and tell them that the soldiers are gone, aren’t I?” Jack was still worried that something could go wrong.

“Oh, all right,” said Harmony with impatience tingeing her voice. “We’ll go in and tell them that. But that’s all. Then we go to your bedroom.”

Jack could see her in the light of the coming sun, even though it would not break the horizon for another half hour. Even in the half light, he could see she was flushed and anxious.

“What in the world has gotten into you?” he asked.

You got into me!” she yipped. “I think my breasts have gotten even bigger, Jack, and my nipples tingle all the time now. I need you, Jack. I need you to suck them and make glorious love to me!”

Even having a giant doing a sleepover at your house can’t make that kind of invitation lose its power on a man. Jack caught up with her and rehearsed how he’d tell his mother and Mortimer that everything would be fine. From around a corner, of course. After all, he and Harmony were both nude.

It was with that in mind that he led Harmony to the doorway into the dining room and peeked around it. For a few seconds, his mind couldn’t quite interpret what his eyes were seeing. What they saw was his mother, also naked, jumping up and down on the giant in some weird parody of Lady Godiva prancing along. Then his mind caught up with his eyes, as he noticed what connected giant and woman.

Mother!” gasped Jack. It was one thing for him to fuck a giant(ess) and entirely another for a giant to fuck his mother!

“Go away!” she gurgled at him, waving one hand as well.

Coreen sat up, rubbing her head where she’d hit it on the floor when she fainted.

“I had the strangest dream,” she said, dreamily.

Her eyes cleared and she, too, saw what their mother was doing. She promptly swooned again. Thankfully, she hit her head on a different spot this time.

“Your mother is having sex with Mortimer,” Harmony pointed out calmly in his ear.

“I can see that!” croaked Jack.

“Your sister is naked, lying on the floor,” Harmony went on.

“I can see that, too!” yelled Jack.

“I’m naked too, Jack,” she reminded him. “I want to do what your mother is doing. Tell them the soldiers are gone, so we can go to bed, Jack!” Her voice carried the unmistakable tones of a woman who is on the verge of getting angry.

Jack wanted to sit down. This was all just too strange. But the tone in Harmony’s voice grated on his nerves. Something snapped inside him.

The soldiers are gone!” he yelled.

Turning on his heel he grabbed Harmony’s wrist and pulled her roughly behind him. As they got to his bedroom door he reached into the pocket of his damp pants for a bean. The golden egg was in his way, and he pulled it out and tossed it negligently on the bed. Then he got out a bean and popped it in his mouth. He bit down on it savagely.

He’d show Harmony what pushing him around would get her.


Harmony hit the bed and bounced, wincing as her tender buttocks landed on the golden egg. The discomfort disappeared, though, as she bounced again, and Jack jumped on top of her, roughly forcing her legs apart. She laughed gaily. She liked it when Jack was forceful. Then his lips were on hers, and his tongue was invading her mouth. She felt and tasted bits of the bean she’d seen him put in his mouth. She didn’t care about that ... didn’t think about that, and when he removed his mouth, she didn’t have time to think about that, as she lifted her head and saw that the thing between his legs had grown to almost two feet long! He was having to crawl away from her to get it lined up. She swallowed, as her eyes got as round as saucers.

“You can’t put that thing in me!” she squealed.

“You asked for it!” he huffed, nosing the huge head against her flesh. It completely covered her pussy lips.

They would not know until later, when they had time to think about events, that the bits of bean she’d swallowed saved the day ... after a fashion. They acted on her sexual parts much as they acted on his.

What they did know immediately was that her pussy flowered open for him, and he slid that impossibly long, impossibly fat thing into her as if it were a hand into a glove. And we’re not talking O.J. Simpson here either. How could we be? He hadn’t been born yet. Nope, this hand fit this glove perfectly.

“Oh Jack!” sighed Harmony, as the expected torturous pain did not develop. In fact, what she felt was even better than before. His big, knobby member seemed to stroke and massage every inch of her insides as he bottomed out and then withdrew for a second plunge.

Harmony’s first orgasm practically rattled her brain. Her breasts grew before their very eyes, and fountained sweet warm milk, which quickly soaked the bed they were on. Neither of them cared, because the ecstasy each was feeling obliterated everything else.

Her second orgasm was like the sun had exploded and her body was caught in the flare of energy.

Then Jack called out, his vocal chords creating what sounded like words from some lost civilization. His enormous balls jumped and his gigantic penis began its fire hose imitation again as those balls were emptied. Not even Harmony’s magically enhanced sexual organs could accommodate the flow and jets of the hot, white liquid pearls spurted out all around where his penis looked like it was stretching her so that a baby could just stroll out, without its mother having even to push.

Which is a pretty good analogy, in a way, because when they both collapsed, lying in each other’s arms, side by side to recover, Harmony felt something between them. She looked down to see that her belly was still swollen to an alarming extent.

“Are you still in me?” she gasped.

“Don’t think so,” mumbled Jack, who felt astonishingly sleepy, all of a sudden.

“You filled me up like a water balloon!” she yipped.

“What’s a water balloon?” asked Jack.

“It’s just the only thing this stupid author could think of to describe my situation,” said Harmony. “Never mind that. Look at my stomach!”

Jack rolled back and stared at her swollen belly.

“Gee,” he said, suddenly interested and more alert. “It almost looks like you’re pregnant.”

Harmony got up off the bed and stood beside it, gazing down at herself.

“I think I am pregnant!” she gasped.

As they watched, what was clearly a heel slid across the tightly stretched skin of her abdomen.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.