Tits - Cover

Tits

by just-this-guy

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Erotica Sex Story: Tori discovered her brother spying on the neighbor girl. He said it was because he liked tits. She wanted to find out what he found so fascinating about tits. The only way to research it was to give her brother a few peeks of her own.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Brother   Sister   Voyeurism   .

Troy stood motionless looking into the dark through the gap in the drapes of his second-story bedroom. His window faced the neighbor's house that was a mirror layout to his own house. The 15-year old boy involuntarily inhaled when the neighbor's bedroom light came on. A shadow appeared and he exhaled.

The next door silhouette was of 17-year Melissa. When it was night and his room was dark, he could see her outline through the curtains of her window. She stood sideways in front of the window and began to brush her hair as if looking into a mirror.

Troy saw her hands go up and he knew she was pulling off her shirt. A couple of seconds later, she removed her bra. The shadow of Melissa touched her tit as if inspecting it.

He groaned. He imagined his hand touching her tit. He grabbed his dick through his pajama bottoms.

A few bending motions by the shadow and he knew her pants were removed. Melissa then put on a nightie or a night shirt. He watched the outline of her body until her light went out. It was a wonderful personal show he watched every night.

He carefully closed his drapes. The material was heavy so it couldn't be seen through in contrast to Melissa's lightweight curtains. He slipped into bed. He slowly stroked his dick while thinking about holding Melissa's tits before he finally fell asleep.


A few days later, Tori had turned over her room and couldn't find the notes she had written for her school assignment. The project was only one typewritten page long, but she didn't want to have to restart by researching from the beginning. She decided to ask her brother if he had seen her notes.

The recently turned 13-year old girl traipsed over to his bedroom. He went to bed a few minutes ago so she figured he would still be awake. The door was closed. She opened it and entered. In the dark of his room, she could see him standing at the window looking out.

"Troy, have you seen my school notes?" Tori asked.

"Tori!" he said, frightened to see her.

She turned on his light and he immediately hit the floor.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing!" he said emphatically while crawling around and closing the drapes.

"What were you looking at?"

"Nothing!"

"Can I look?"

"There's nothing to see."

"So why look?"

"I was just thinking. I like to look out when I think."

"So have you seen my school notes?"

"How would I know where they are?"

"I just thought you might have seen them."

"I haven't!"

"So what were you thinking about?"

"I was just done. I was going to bed."

"Oh. Okay."

"Would you go?" He pointed at the door.

Tori did the opposite. She advanced. His sister could be such a pain.

"Go!" he said pointing again.

"I want to look out."

"Use your own window."

There was a small opening in the drapes and Troy noticed Melissa's light was off. He opened the drapes dramatically.

"See? Nothing! Nothing at all!"

Tori looked out. She couldn't see anything. He was definitely looking at nothing. Her brother was weird.


Tori couldn't get the sight of her brother collapsing to the floor out of her mind. He was up to something and her curiosity was too much.

After Troy went to bed the next night, she headed to his bedroom a couple minutes later.

She slowly opened his door. It made a little click but her brother didn't react. He stood in the window exactly like he did yesterday. She stealthily walked into his room and positioned herself so she was aligned behind him. She slowly crept forward hoping to see what he was looking at.

She saw it!

It was the neighbor girl. It was actually just the shadow of her, but Tori could tell she was undressing. She heard Troy groan when the neighbor touched her tit. Tori watched silently until the neighbor's light went off.

"Is that what you were watching yesterday?" Tori asked.

Troy nearly jumped out of his skin.

"What the..." he said angrily then rethought his reaction. She knew about him looking at Melissa and could tell on him so he couldn't just rail on her. "Yes," he admitted.

"Why?"

The question threw him for a loop. Why did she think?

"I like it."

"What do you like about it? You can't see anything."

"I can see," he insisted.

She stared out the window into the dark. "Did you like what you saw?"

"I'm a guy," he answered as if that was sufficient reason.

"So?"

"Guys like things about girls."

"What things?"

"Things."

"Like when she touched her tit?" She remembered him groaning when she did it.

"Yes."

"Why?" she said curiously. Tits weren't so great. She hated that she had to wear a bra now. Why would her brother be so fascinated with them?

"I like tits."

Tori pondered why Troy was so interested in tits. He had to be very attracted to them if he was willing to watch a silhouette of the neighbor girl's tits. She always thought that tits were tits and that was that. She came up with an idea to find out why her brother thought they were so captivating.


Tori, dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, peeked her head out of the bathroom when she saw her older brother pass by. She thought about this most of the day.

"Troy?" she called out. "Could you help me with the shower? I can't turn it on. The knobs are too tight."

"Sure," he said agreeably. He slipped past her into the bathroom.

Troy turned the shower on. The knobs didn't seem tight at all. He turned around and stood frozen. Tori had her top off and no bra on.

She smiled and said, "Thanks!"

"You're welcome," he mumbled. He couldn't pull his eyes away from his little sister's small, puffy tits.

She stepped past him and adjusted the water temperature. Troy looked back at her bare back then got a brief view of the side of her tit when she turned.

"Thanks!" she said again.

He exited.

Tori was excited as she showered. Her brother just stood there staring at her tits. So there was something to boys liking tits! She had to figure out what else she could do.

He didn't seem to care that her tits were small. It would take more research to discover exactly what he found so interesting about them. Before she turned off the water, she had a flood of ideas on how to give her brother a few peeks at her tits.


The next day, Tori waited until Troy was upstairs then she darted out of the bathroom topless and ran into her room.

She flung herself onto her bed and giggled. Troy had become frozen again. It was like the sight of her tits could turn him into a statue. This was fun.


With the door open, Tori stared into the bathroom mirror. With her peripheral vision, she noticed Troy. With one hand she pulled up her shirt and with the other hand she pretended to inspect her left tit. She could see him in the mirror trying to hide his presence.

She took her time looking at and touching her tit. He stood there the whole time watching her. She wondered how long he would stand and watch. She put her shirt down. When he was about to move on, she pulled her shirt back up. He returned to his position. She smiled.

She decided to play a little game, so she slowly turned toward the door. He slunk back out of sight. When she returned to looking at the mirror, Troy appeared again.

"Do boys really like these?" she said to herself but loud enough for her brother to hear.

She decided to pull on her nipple to make it hard. She saw his eyes get large. He seemed to like it a lot. She was curious about his reaction.

She put her shirt down and finally ended the game. She waited so that he could slink away and think she hadn't seen him.


Tori liked playing her games and the apparent power she had over her brother, but she still wasn't learning anything about the reason why he liked them. Troy didn't seem to know himself.

She debated on whether to give him a better look or not. She liked giving him little peeks but wondered if she should let him have a close up look. Would that tell her why he liked tits so much?


Tori killed today's plan to tease Troy. Her stupid period started and the cramps were awful. She didn't feel like doing anything. What was even worse was her tits ached more than usual. Why did she have to bleed every month? Why did it make her tits ache? Why couldn't her body stay how it was instead of changing?

There was a courtesy knock on her door and Troy came into her room. He saw her lying on her bed.

"Are you okay?" he asked. She had been in her room ever since school ended.

Tori laughed quietly. She knew what he wanted. He wanted to see her tits again. Did they have so much power over him that he would show concern for her? He never did that before.

"Yeah."

"Are you sure?"

"I just have cramps. It sucks. I hate my period!"

"Can I get you anything?"

Tori smiled. Troy was willing to get something for her. He was actually willing to help her. How did that happen? She knew why. He wanted her feeling well so he could see her tits!

"Not really," she answered. "Unless you can make my cramps go away and my tits to stop aching."

"Your tits ache?"

"It happens when I'm on my period. It's worse this time."

Tori stared at Troy. He seemed to be thinking.

"I heard a massage can help," he said.

"A massage? How does that help my cramps?"

"Not for your cramps, but I heard it can help your tits feel better."

"So how do I do it?"

"Um ... I'd have to do it."

Tori hadn't heard about tit massages but she still didn't know why boys liked tits either. She came to an excellent realization and became excited. This was the perfect excuse to let Troy have a close up look at her tits! He would not only look at them but he would actually touch them! It would hopefully help her finally figure out why he liked tits so much.

"Okay," she said, trying to hold in her excitement. "I hope it works."

Tori took off her shirt and bra. She saw his eyes dance with excitement.

"Scoot over," he said, "so I can get on the bed too."

She moved up against the wall and he sat cross-legged facing her tits. He reached down.

She watched his left hand every bit of the way until he finally had his palm over her right tit. He pulled on her nipple often. He seemed to like it hard. He rubbed his hand on her tit but mostly he played with her nipple. He moved to her other tit and did essentially the same thing. He then used both hands to massage both tits.

It was kind of weird for Tori. She experienced this little tingly sensation that felt pretty good. She thought Troy was the one who was supposed to like it so much. She didn't expect to like it too.

"You give a good massage," she said.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.