The Hitchhiker Elise - Cover

The Hitchhiker Elise

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: He thought she was a hooker

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   .

It had been one of my longer hauls - Denver to Seattle to Los Angeles to St. Louis and the back to Denver. I had stopped at the Flying J Travel Plaza in Salina, Kansas for food and fuel and I was browsing the aisles in the convenience store when I noticed a stunning brunette standing at the bank of pay phones. What intrigued me was the way that she was dressed - mini-skirt and 'come fuck me' high heels. Not the normal attire you see in a truck stop unless the lady is a hooker. But this woman didn't really look like a hooker even though she was dressed like one. Most of the hookers that I had seen at truck stops, while not bad looking, had a certain hard edge to them that the brunette didn't have. It might be that she was new at the game and hadn't hardened up yet, or it might be that I totally misread what I was seeing, but either way she was way too nice for me to pass up. If she was a foxy lady who had stopped for a bite to eat on the way home from a party I might get my face slapped, but hey - no pain, no gain, right?

I walked over to her and waited until she hung up the phone. She finished her call, turned to me and gave me what I can only call a "What do you want" look and I jumped in feet first.

"You looking for some company?"

The look on her face turned to one of puzzlement and then understanding and I was almost sure that I had misjudged and I clenched my teeth and waited for the blow. She took a quick look around and then said, "Just what did you have in mind?"

I relaxed my jaw, thought 'hot damn' and said, "I thought that maybe we could take a little walk out to my rig and check out the sleeper."

She took another look around and then said, "Lets go."

I could feel a hundred pair of eyes on us as we walked across the lot to my truck and I knew that most of them were eating their hearts out - she was that nice! Once in the sleeper she said, "By the way, my name is Elise. You didn't ask, so I assume you don't care, but I am a little expensive. I get a hundred dollars for a blow job and two hundred for a straight fuck. If you want my ass it's another hundred and fifty. If you want all three as a package deal it is three seventy-five."

That got my attention in a hurry. I was used to fifty dollar blow jobs and a half and half for one fifty, but I knew that I would never get a shot at something this nice again so I said, "Blow job and a straight fuck" and I pulled out my wallet. As I counted out the money into her hand I commented, "Just my luck. Fifty bucks short of being able to get all three."

She grinned at me, "If you want my ass sailor, I'll take your watch for the difference."

I didn't even hesitate - I peeled that twenty-dollar Casio off and handed it to her with the rest of my cash. I might not eat for two days, but it would be worth it. She stripped and I almost came just looking at her tits. I asked her to leave her high heels on and as soon as I was undressed she went for my cock. I was surprised when she twisted around so I could taste her pussy while she sucked my cock. Just before her mouth closed on me she said, "Do a good job sailor and I might give you back your watch."

I buried my face in her bush and did my absolute best to get that cheap Casio back while she gave me the best head I'd ever gotten. She had me ready to blow in minutes and knowing that whores don't swallow I warned her that I was ready to come. She took her mouth off me long enough to say, "Just keep eating me sugar" and she went back to sucking me and when I came she clamped her lips around me and gulped down everything I shot. She kept on working on me with her mouth until I was hard again and then she rolled off me and spread her legs, "Hurry up sailor, time is money."

I got on top of her and pushed myself in. She locked her legs behind mine and her hands grabbed my ass and pulled me to her, "Come on sailor, get your moneys worth, fuck me hard."

For a whore she sure was tight and she was one hell of an actress. She made me believe that I was really turning her on and getting her off. She faked an orgasm that could have won her an Academy Award, but hell, I didn't care because I was looking down into one of the most beautiful faces that I had ever seen. I knew that the memory of this evening was going to be with me for the rest of my life. It took me almost ten minutes before I was ready to come and about a nano-second before I shot my load I realized that she hadn't asked me to put on a rubber. I began to think that my initial assessment of her was right - she was new at this and she hadn't yet learned that whores were not supposed to swallow and that they always used rubbers. Hell, I might even be her first customer! I stayed in her, slowly pumping, until I was soft.

She was looking up at me with a look I couldn't decipher and then she said, "You want to earn some of your money back?"

This was a new one on me so I said, "What's the catch?"

"No catch sailor, I just like to have my pussy eaten after I've been fucked and not many guys want to do it when I have cum in it. Clean me out and I'll give you back a hundred. Oh by the way, you've already earned your watch back."

I looked down at her in amazement. I pinched myself to see if I was dreaming and it hurt so I knew that I was awake. The only other possibility was that I had died and gone to Heaven. A whore with a gorgeous face and a killer body, who swallowed, didn't use rubbers and who was willing to pay me to eat her pussy? No way! Not in real life. But dream or Heaven I didn't care and I dove in. I love to eat pussy and it's something that my ex-wife used to tell me that I did well and I never have minded when they had cum in them. Well, that's a lie. I didn't mind when they had MY cum in them, but I wasn't all that keen on them when they had some one else's - that's why she was my ex-wife. Anyway, I worked on Elise's cum muffin for a good five minutes while she bucked her hips up at me and moaned.

By the end of that five minutes my cock was hard again and she giggled and said, "I guess you are ready for my ass now" and she got up on her knees and put her head on my pillow. I slid my thumb in her pussy to get a little juice on it and then I worked on her rosebud a bit to open it up and then I poked her pussy a couple of times to get my dick wet. Slowly I began to work my dick into her asshole and she groaned, "Easy sailor, easy. Let me get used to it."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.