If Jordan Wants to Cheat, Let Her - Cover

If Jordan Wants to Cheat, Let Her

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An attractive and intelligent young high school girl is blackmailed into allowing herself to be abused and humiliated by a female classmate, as well as her classmate's friends and assorted strangers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

They all piled into Bryan's van, but it was very crowded. I was pulled into the very back seat, the place where I had performed my first act of prostitution. I was pulled down onto the laps of the three boys that were sitting there, Gary, Owen and Kyle.

Before the van was even moving my top was up around my neck and my skirt around my waist and three sets of hands were groping and invading my body. I just lay back and relaxed as much as I could under the circumstances. I closed my eyes and after a few minutes it was actually kind of pleasant. They weren't being rough, for a change, and it was a lot of stimulation. By the time we got to the store I was on the verge of a pleasant little orgasm.

Kyle wanted to finish me off. But Jordan told him to let me suffer. I didn't say anything. But I figured this would work in my favor. I knew that this was going to be as humiliating as they could make it. It could only be easier to handle if I was starting out aroused.

The worst part was that, when I pulled my top back down, my nipples were standing up and hard as rocks and they both stuck out through the holes in my top. Way out, at least a quarter inch of nipple was exposed on each side of my chest.

I was gently placed on my feet and my skirt, such as it is, fell back into place. I stepped out of the van in the center of the crowd of kids and looked around. There were only four or five other vehicles in the parking lot. So hopefully it wouldn't be too crowded when we got inside. The more people there were to witness it, the more humiliating the experience would be.

Jordan reminded everyone to keep it quiet and be cool. We walked into the surprisingly large store and Jordan led the way to the racks of women's clothing. There seemed to be two people working in the store. They were obviously concerned with a large gang of teenagers invading their store.

Jordan told everyone to stay still and be quiet. She walked over to the male clerk, who turned out to be the Assistant Manager. She smiled, and proceeded to charm the pants right off the guy. She explained that this was a school project. They were actually going to buy some clothing. But if he didn't mind they would be filming their shopping experience.

The Assistant Manager smiled and was obviously completely put at ease by Jordan's phony story. He and the female clerk huddled together for a quick conversation and everything was cool.

Jordan came back over and as Bryan began filming, people started picking up items of clothing in my size and discussing the merits of any pieces under consideration. The favorites were see-through tops and miniscule skirts. But they also chose a selection of obscenely short shorts, tops with obscene slogans, a couple of tiny slips, and several camisoles.

They had selected close to fifty items all together. Some of them were as cheap as a dollar. Jordan called a temporary halt to the hunt and we started to look for a fitting room. There were only two, and there were two people waiting for them to open up. Two couples actually.

Jordan decided she didn't want to wait. She ordered everyone to hang loose and she took off to find the manager. She came back with him in tow. He looked very nervous, which made me nervous.

Jordan said, "Guys, Mr. Jeffries, the Assistant Manager, has generously agreed to let us use an area in the back for Sara to try on all of these new clothes."

We all followed Mr. Jeffries through the store into the large area in the back where the donated items were inventoried, sorted and prepared for sale out front.

It was pretty quiet back here, I didn't see anyone working. As we crossed the large warehouse like room we passed a little break area. That was where we finally came upon the four men who worked back there. They were eating their lunch and talking quietly.

Mr. Jeffries approached them and said, "Guys, there was a line for the changing rooms and this group of kids has picked up a huge amount of clothing to try on. That would really back things up. So I agreed to let them use one of the storage wings back here. Is there an empty one we can use?"

Jordan looked around and asked, "Do you guys have security cameras back here?"

The question made the guy nervous, but he replied, "No, it isn't cost effective since all of this stuff is donated anyway."

Jordan smiled sweetly and suggested, "Listen, we all want to see how well the new clothes fit. And we want to film it too. So if you guys don't mind, we would like to do it right here. You are all welcome to watch if you want."

I wasn't even surprised. What the hell! It was just five more guys seeing me naked. I was surprised at how quickly I was growing accustomed to being used this way.

Mr. Jeffries looked startled. His first reaction was to say that he couldn't possibly allow that. But he was shaky, and his four employees obviously liked the idea. Jordan sidled up to him sexily. She smiled and suggested that if he would relax a little and enjoy the show, she could see to it that I made it worth his while.

The man looked at her, then at me, then back at her, still trying to make up his mind. It was no contest. Jordan had read him like a book. She asked quietly, "Mr. Jeffries, have you ever had your cock sucked by a sixteen year old girl that can deepthroat?"

I watched as he turned bright red. Jordan had apparently hit all of the right buttons. He swallowed with difficulty and said, "Alright. Wait here for a minute. I'll be right back."

He rushed back out front. I suppose to tell his female clerk that he had something important to do in the back. He was returned almost before the dust settled.

While he was gone, the kids had laid out the clothing they had picked out and sorted the items by type.

They were all lounging around now. As soon as the Assistant Manager returned, Jordan took over. She ordered me to take off my outfit and I took off my see through top and my skirt and handed them to her.

The guys all enjoyed the show, but the kids had seen it all before. It was much more interesting for the five men who worked there. They were all in their late thirties and early forties and when they came to work this morning I don't imagine it occurred to them that they would be watching a sexy sixteen year old girl put on a strip show.

I started dressing and undressing in the clothes that Jordan handed me. There were a handful of dresses, but mostly it was separates. As I tried on the various tops and bottoms, I seldom tried both on at the same time, so that I would either be topless or bottomless as I modeled the clothing.

A few of the items didn't fit and were discarded. Some of them were deemed to be not slutty enough and were therefore not acceptable. Most of this stuff, the things that they liked and were planning on having me wear for the next four months or so, including, no, especially to school, were indecent. I don't know how they expected me to get past my father with all of these clothes. I know that he would never let me wear, any of this stuff. Not outside, not to school, not to sit in the living room and watch TV!

The fashion show was finally drawing to a close and the huge pile of clothing they had deemed acceptable was set aside. I was now naked and the Assistant Manager and his four employees were about to get their reward for being so nice and letting me put on a strip show for them.

Mr. Jeffries refused to perform for the camera. He took me into a side room full of boxes of items waiting to be taken out front. He moved away from the door and opened his pants and pulled them and his shorts down. I stepped up to him and he took a minute to grope me before he pushed me to my knees.

His cock was just average and he was clean. It was no big deal. I took him into my mouth and shortly after his cock entered my throat he grabbed my head and groaned loudly. I felt him tense up and cum down my throat. It was over almost before it started!

I waited until he finished and then I slowly pulled back. I licked the head of his cock clean and kissed it and helped him put his pants back together.

He looked at me for a moment. He was obviously embarrassed about being unable to resist having sex with a girl my age. But he was also extremely grateful and he thanked me very much for making his year.

I followed him back out to the break area where the fashion show had taken place. The clothing I had selected had all been piled on a cart. Mr. Jeffries said, "I'll take these up front and get them totaled up. When you kids are ready you can pick them up at the cash register."

Jordan turned to the four guys and said, "Gentlemen, start your engines. She is yours to do with as you wish. Except for her butt, you can't fuck her ass yet. We have something special planned for that. But maybe you can have some of that tight ass the next time."

I saw Bryan filming from the side as two of the men stood up and started kissing and touching me. They were both talking to me, and about me, under their breath. Talking about how hot I was and what they were going to do to my hot ass.

I was about to have one new experience. Two of the men were black. One of them was kissing me now. The other was sitting down watching, and waiting his turn. Soon, one urban legend was debunked. The black man took a step back and while the white man continued pulling and squeezing on my breasts, the black man slipped his pants and shorts down and then he pushed me to my knees.

He didn't have to worry about people laughing and pointing at him. But he wasn't any more blessed than several of the kids I had been having sex with in the last few days. I easily took him into my throat and very quickly I felt him holding my face tight to his stomach and he was cumming down my throat.

When he was finished I licked and sucked him clean, just like I had for Mr. Jeffries. It occurred to me that if I had been blindfolded I would have had no idea that I had just sucked off a black man. Black cocks taste just like white cocks!

I expected the white man, who was still fooling around behind me to come around front, or pull me around to face him. Instead, he pushed me down onto all fours. I felt him fumble around for a moment and then I felt his cock enter me from behind.

He had only just started fucking me when the other white man came over and dropped his pants and got on his knees near my face. I was starting to enjoy what was happening behind me. I would have much preferred to be allowed to relax and enjoy it. But no such luck.

The man in front of me lifted my head by my hair and painted my face for a moment with the head of his cock before forcing it into my mouth. His cock was on the small side of average and it didn't distract me all that much. Unfortunately, before I could get that good feeling going again the guy fucking me had an orgasm.

The second black man took his place almost immediately though. And he was very good at it. His cock did feel pretty long, and it was definitely thick. I was distracted briefly when the man I was sucking off came in my mouth and I had to swallow his load. When I was finished cleaning him I just held his cock in my mouth and nursed on it gently while the black man really fucked the hell out of me. I ended up cumming twice before he filled my pussy with another load of cum.

Both men started to get dressed again. But Jordan pointed out to the man who had just fucked me that I was available to clean up that mess that I had made of his cock.

Yeah, it was my fault. I held a gun to his head and made him rape me.

He grinned and came around to my face and I did a quick clean up. I did notice that his cock was pretty big. It might even be bigger than Mr. Stewart's. But it was soft now, so I couldn't be sure.

Jordan made me sit on my ass on the floor and spread my legs so that Bryan could get a good shot of my pussy. It was swollen and red, but I looked down and it didn't look much different that it had four days ago. Although, to be honest, four days ago I didn't pay that much attention to it.

Someone tossed me a towel and I wiped my crotch up with it. I stood up and Jordan handed me the outfit I had worn in. When I was dressed, if you want to call wearing those two tiny pieces of cloth dressed, we all went out to the register.

I saw Mr. Jeffries blush as he saw us heading for the register. You don't suppose he has a guilty conscience?

Jordan stepped up and asked what the total was. It came to two hundred and ten dollars and change. I wondered what she would do with the other forty dollars. I hoped she would spend it on herself. I hadn't really enjoyed this little shopping trip. I had two orgasms, of course. But I would rather have been home spending the day with my father and living my real life.

It had taken longer than you might think to select and try on all of these clothes. It probably hadn't taken half an hour for all five male employees to rape me though. Still, more than four hours had passed by the time we all got back to Jordan's house. We unloaded the clothes and piled them in a chair in the living room.

Then the orgy started. The guys were all horny after everything they had witnessed today. I thought Kyle would take the lead. But instead, he took a seat out of the way and watched as, two at a time, four of the guys had sex with me. That left Bryan, holding the camera, and Kyle.

Kyle stood up and took over the camera from Bryan and let him go next. I glanced up as Bryan fucked me doggy style in the center of the living room and I saw a very large bulge in Kyle's pants. I wondered if he was waiting for last because he didn't want to stretch me out too much for the other guys.

Bryan was stretching me out enough. He was getting better at this. Well, I don't know about better. At least he was lasting longer. I guess that having me four days in a row was taking the edge off. Raping me just wasn't as exciting as it was yesterday.

I had a small orgasm when Kevin had fucked me a few minutes ago. Owen had fucked me next, and it was pleasant, but I didn't cum. Now, with Bryan, I was starting to get into it again. I leaned down and rested my head on my arms. I closed my eyes and I reached down and started rubbing my clit. In a very short time I was moaning and groaning and cumming and the rude, crude remarks from the audience were only turning me on more. I ended up cumming several times before Bryan did. Bryan pulled out of me after he came and, just like I did with all the others now, I cleaned him with my mouth.

I now had loads of cum from three kids and two men pooling in my pussy and draining slowly down my thighs. I new I still had to get fucked by Kyle. But I was a mess and I asked Jordan if I could go clean up.

She smiled and said, "It isn't up to me. I'm not going to fuck your skanky ass. Ask Kyle."

I looked at Kyle. He had handed the camera back to Bryan and was undressing now. He leered at me and said, "No. She's just a nasty whore. I like her that way. Look at her. Hand prints all over her, cum running out of her cunt, her lips swollen from sucking one cock after another, a real tramp."

Just then he lowered his pants and shorts together and I saw his cock. I was obviously not the only one seeing it for the first time. The distressing comments from the others were deserved. His cock was huge! It was fat and long and still not hard. Not completely.

He moved in front of me and I started licking his balls, which were as oversized as his large cock. He smiled down at me, a smug, arrogant smile. All of these guys seem arrogant. They are all bullies, especially Jordan.

Kyle watched as I stretched my lips wide around his cock and took as much of it as I could into my mouth.

It seemed that I had finally met my match. I was sure that I would not be able to take him into my throat, absolutely positive.

The sad thing is that he wasn't so sure. He had seen me do it for everyone else and by god he was going to get some of that deepthroat if it killed me!

I started to struggle as he grabbed my head and started forcing more of his cock into my mouth. I was having trouble breathing. I was gagging and it was obvious that the opening to my throat was simply too small. It was obvious to me anyway.

I was pushing against his stomach and thighs and punching him, trying to make him stop. He called Eric over and Eric knelt behind me and grabbed my arms and held them behind my back.

That left Kyle free to rape my throat, even kill me if it worked out that way. He became very violent and some of the kids watching were telling him to cool it and trying to talk him into taking it easy. He just ignored them.

He finally forced that fat cock into my throat and the pain was so bad that I passed out. Apparently he didn't care. I was unaware of the mechanics of it until I watched the movie later, but Eric had held me up by my arms and Kyle had continued to fuck my unconscious throat until he started to cum. Then he backed out and came all over my face. When he was finally finished he grabbed a handful of my hair and turned my face up and spit in it.

Then he stepped back and Eric finally let me fall to the floor, none too softly.

I started coming around just in time to hear Jordan ordering both Kyle and Eric to get dressed and get out, and not to come back. I listened as they tried to calm her down and apologize. They didn't think that they had done anything out of the ordinary. They had just raped me, just like Jordan wanted.

Jordan didn't even respond. She just waited for them to dress and leave. Everyone was silent as Jordan got up and, with Kelly's help, picked me up and half carried me to the bathroom. I was given a long hot shower and Jordan sprayed my throat with some pain killing throat spray.

I was more or less back to normal by the time I had dried off and we all went back out to the living room.

At first it was quiet, an uncomfortable quiet. Gradually though, things started returning to normal. Things were normal for them anyway. I was still naked and available.

It was not long after they got me cleaned up that we heard the unmistakable roar of a Harley coming down the street and pulling into the driveway. Well, that was what I thought that I heard. What I actually heard was the sound of three Harleys.

There was a commotion at the door and it opened and the Stewarts came in, followed by another couple and then a lone man. I suppose that the Stewarts had mentioned my status as a sexual servant to their friends when they invited them over. I could tell from the expressions on their faces, especially the men. They were expecting to walk in and see me here naked. Maybe they were expecting some skanky whore, or something. They were obviously pleased when they saw me.

I didn't get the impression that the new additions to the party had met Jordan's friends. Both groups ignored each other. Or at least they didn't interact. I was the only one in the room that was introduced. That was when I found out that I had helped to raise a lot of money for charity today.

It seems that, during the poker run the Stewarts had just returned from, a discreet raffle had been held. Tickets were sold and the winner was awarded the grand prize of a teenage girl's virgin asshole. That was apparently something that bikers treasure, because Mrs. Stewart was raving about the huge number of tickets that they had sold.

The couple that had come in behind the Stewarts just now were friends of the Stewarts. They were just here to check me out, and maybe get a little later, after the lottery winner had claimed his prize.

The big, hairy biker that had been the last to come through the door was the grand prize winner. I doubt that he would have been any happier if he had won the state lottery. He was standing a couple of feet away from me with a huge grin on his face.

I looked over at Jordan and she just shrugged. I could tell from her grin that she had known about this. I suddenly remembered hearing her admonish the workers at Goodwill that they couldn't have my ass, this time.

Jordan got up from her seat in Kevin's lap and came over and pulled her mother aside. She whispered something in her mother's ear and then returned to Kevin's lap.

Mrs. Stewart turned back to where I was standing, waiting to be pounced on by her biker buddy. She moved closer and put her arm around my shoulder and asked, "Are you alright?"

I guess Jordan had told her about Kyle and Eric. I shrugged and said, "I guess." It was obvious from my voice that I hadn't fully recovered.

Mrs. Stewart turned back to the lucky winner and said, "The kids were partying earlier and one of them got pretty rough on Sara's throat. So cut her a little slack there. Okay Jerry?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.