If Jordan Wants to Cheat, Let Her - Cover

If Jordan Wants to Cheat, Let Her

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An attractive and intelligent young high school girl is blackmailed into allowing herself to be abused and humiliated by a female classmate, as well as her classmate's friends and assorted strangers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

When the clock indicated that it was that 'last possible moment', I left the house and walked to school. I paused at the entrance to the school grounds and, as discretely as possible, I rolled the waistband of my skirt up several inches. It wasn't as short as what I had ended up with yesterday. But it was as short as I was willing to make it on my own.

As I walked toward the school I saw people around me turn and watch me go past. It was obvious that they were talking about me. I guess word about my dress yesterday had spread. Either that, or word about what was happening to me after school was getting out.

I tried to ignore them. I walked quickly to my locker. I got out the book for my first class and as I shut my locker I could almost feel Jordan standing behind me. I just knew she was there. It was like I had developed Jordan radar lately. I turned around slowly and waited for her to comment.

She looked me over and said, "The skirt is a little long. But I'll let it go. I don't care for the granny blouse though.

She reached into her purse and handed me her scissors. "Give me two buttons," she said, "then let me see."

I sighed and put my books between my legs and held them tight. I took the scissors and cut off the two buttons she asked for. One of them, the second one, was below the level of my breasts.

She reached up and puffed up my collar, spreading my blouse open, much to the amusement of the handful of guys standing around watching in disbelief.

I looked down and saw that the amount of cleavage was about the same as yesterday. Not that it mattered. I wouldn't have been able to complain if my nipples were on display.

I had to let her humiliate me in any way that amused her. The alternative was just not to be considered. I couldn't let them get my dad in trouble.

Jordan went off down the hall and I turned back to make sure that I had locked my locker and take a few deep breaths while the other kids wandered off towards their classes. Finally I turned and headed for my first class. As I moved down the packed hall I frequently felt hands groping my ass. Most of them groped me through my skirt. But some reached down below my hemline and moved up to touch my bare flesh. I ignored them and walked as fast as the crowd in front of me would allow.

Except for all of the groping, the day seemed to go a little smoother than yesterday. I didn't have Kevin baring my ass on the stairs. Eric didn't grope my breasts in front of the people in homeroom at lunch time.

After Biology class, as I was getting ready to leave, Jordan whispered, "Wait for me after school."

I went to my History class and then, when it was over, I got my backpack and waited out on the front steps. Kevin was waiting too. He sat down near me and put his hand on my bare thigh. While we were waiting, Bryan came out and joined us. He sat down on the other side of me and groped my other thigh. As they molested me they pulled my legs apart, displaying my pussy to the few remaining students who bothered to turn around for a second look at my legs on their way out of the school. More than one of them nearly went for a hard fall when they realized that they were looking at my naked, hairless pussy.

Jordan finally came out in about forty minutes. She was smiling and she hugged Kevin excitedly. Then she turned to me and said, "You are one lucky bitch! I'm almost disappointed. I had some fun things planned for you if I didn't get a 'B'."

She led and we followed to Kevin's car. I had forgotten that I was going to go to a clinic to get a prescription for birth control pills today. After a short ride the car pulled up in the clinic parking lot and Jordan said, "Come on. Get out slut."

I got out. But I said to Jordan, "Jordan, I don't know what to say to them. This is too embarrassing."

"Don't worry about it," she said, "I have it covered."

We went inside and approached the desk. Jordan asked to see a Mr. Irving and, after a short wait, we were called up to the desk and led to his office. We entered and the nurse shut the door.

The young man behind the desk stood up and said, "Hey, Jordan! How's it going?"

"Not so bad," she said. "This is Sara, the girl Kevin told you about."

Jordan ordered me to stand up and Mr. Irving looked at me and said, "Very nice."

Then he asked me, "You're only sixteen?"

I nodded.

Apparently those were the magic words. Jordan ordered me to take my clothes off and in thirty seconds I was on my knees sucking this guy's cock. He lasted only slightly longer than the teenage boys who had been my only experience so far. In only ten minutes or so he tensed up and grabbed my head and filled my mouth with cum.

I was allowed to stand and, after he handed Jordan my new prescription for birth control pills, I was told to dress and we left.

We got back in Kevin's car and he drove straight to Jordan's house. The whole process had taken only fifteen minutes. I wondered what time Jordan's parents came home from work. I was expecting to be molested and abused until then. It was still pretty early, only a few minutes after four.

Once we had gone inside and, at Jordan's insistence I had undressed, I asked her why I had to keep coming to her house. She had gotten her 'B'. There was nothing else that I could do for her now.

"Why, don't be silly Sara! You can amuse me!" she exclaimed. "I have really enjoyed your company over the last few days. I know that it didn't seem like I was paying much attention. I was though. I was enjoying it very much. I never realized how exciting it could be to own someone."

"Now," she continued, "while I go get out of these school clothes, why don't you give Kevin one of your special after school blowjobs."

Kevin saved me the trouble of struggling with his jeans. He slipped his jeans and shorts off and sat down with his legs spread and just waited patiently.

I took the few steps to stand in front of him and then I dropped to my knees. I still vividly remembered the last time I had sucked his cock. It had been my first time. I followed his instructions from the first time and soon his cock was rock hard and my head was bouncing up and down in his lap.

But he wasn't satisfied with the things I did last time. This time he wanted more. This time, as he guided my head up and down his shaft, he started talking to me in that calm, arrogant, in-charge voice he uses on me. "It's time to try something new again, Sara. That first blowjob was pretty good, for a first blowjob. But you have gotten a lot of practice now and it is time to add to your repertoire. I want you to try something on your down strokes. I am going to start applying a little pressure and you swallow and let's see if you can get that hard cock of mine down your throat. I'm not that big, you should be able to handle me."

Easy for him to say! I was scared. But I had long since given up resisting anything these people told me to do. I always lost. As long as they had that hold over me I would always lose.

I started trying to swallow as I moved my mouth down over his cock. That is harder than it sounds. It is difficult to swallow when you can't close your jaw. Try it!

I made the effort though. And it actually seemed to have an effect on my gag reflex. I was taking his cock all the way into the back of my mouth now without gagging. Still, I could not quite get those last few inches. I struggled, but I couldn't force his cock into my throat.

He saw that I wasn't going to be able to do it. So, gentleman that he is, he gave me a helping hand. On my next down stroke he pulled on my head, suddenly, forcing my mouth all the way down on his cock.

I panicked at first and I started to struggle. But he yelled at me, "You can breathe! Relax, you stupid cunt. Breathe through your nose."

I stopped fighting him and when I calmed down I realized that I wasn't going to die. It hurt though. It hurt a lot.

I got used to having his swollen cock in my throat and he told me to start doing that on every down stroke.

I didn't think I could. But I tried again. The first time I couldn't. It still wouldn't go. He helped me again on the next stroke and it went. I was able to do it on my own the next time and soon I was doing it on my own on every stroke. I didn't like it. It hurt. But he must have liked it. He must have liked it a lot. In no time at all he grabbed my head and held on and shot his cum right down my throat.

I realized that if I could get over the pain there was a definite advantage to doing it this way. I didn't taste a thing!

He held onto my head until he was finished. When he took his hands away I finally pulled my head off of his cock and sat up. I looked right up into the lens of the movie camera. Bryan and Chuck had come in and I had been so wrapped up in giving Kevin his blowjob that I hadn't even heard them.

They were both amazed at my newfound skill, and anxious to try me out. Fortunately I got to take Chuck first. I was definitely not looking forward to doing this with Bryan's big, fat cock.

Chuck slipped his pants off and sat down on the sofa. I edged over between his legs and soon I was providing him with the same service that I had just given Kevin. His cock was slightly smaller, but my throat was sore, so the difficulty factor was about the same.

Chuck still was not big on self control and didn't last very long at all. As soon as I sat up and swallowed the first couple of spurts of cum which had gone into my mouth instead of my throat, Bryan handed Chuck the camera and I went to work again.

It was noticeably more difficult with Bryan. I struggled with it though and he was kind enough to apply force to my head until his cock finally slid painfully into my throat. When I had finally managed to force his thicker cock painfully down into my throat it was more difficult to breath. Once the barrier was broken though, I noticed that the actual process of taking it down my throat was getting easier. Even though my throat hurt, I still preferred having the boy's cum go straight down my throat without having to taste it.

When I had finished servicing the three boys, Jordan, who had been watching in fascination, said, "Guys, we need to get this cunt some new clothes. I don't see any sense in spending any money on her skanky ass. So I was thinking. We should have her make some money for us. She ought to be able to make a hundred dollars tonight. Tomorrow we can take her to Goodwill and buy her some outfits more appropriate for her present position in society. What do you think?"

The guys all seemed to think that that was an interesting idea but they wanted to know how I was going to earn a hundred dollars tonight. I did too.

Jordan smiled and said, "I was thinking we could take her over to that strip club on Madison in Bryan's van. Catch a half dozen guys coming out of the club horny and sell them a piece of her ass, or one of her new special blowjobs."

I felt the blood drain from my face and I squealed, "Jordan! Please! I'm doing everything you tell me to do. Please, god don't do that! I'm begging you!"

Jordan smiled and said, "Don't be silly, Sara. It isn't anything that you haven't already done. Don't worry. You won't have to do any of the sales work. We'll take care of the hard part. All you have to do is put out. Okay?"

"Jordan, please, no!!" I begged. There was a tightness in my chest though. I was horrified. But I knew that it was going to happen.

The boys had all gotten dressed again and we were all sitting around. I was the only one in the room naked. Kelly showed up a little after five. When she heard about the plans for the evening she looked a little skeptical. But she didn't try to argue with Jordan. I had noticed that no one argued with Jordan. Her authority seemed to be absolute.

I got a big shock at six when Jordan's parents came home. I heard a loud noise out front and then it got quiet. Everyone in the room was staring at me as if they were waiting for me to do something. I had a bad feeling about this.

The front door opened and in came a biker and a biker chick. They were dressed the part too. Jordan got up and went over and gave them a both a hug and then ordered me to stand up and come over and meet them.

Jordan introduced me proudly to her parents! They both looked me over and Jordan's father explored my body briefly with one rough hand. Neither one spoke to me directly. They seemed quite proud of Jordan though. They obviously thought she had great taste in slaves.

I was so shocked that I couldn't speak.

Jordan's mother went into the kitchen to start supper and her father stayed in the living room and asked Jordan what her plans for me were. She told them about her plans for tonight, selling my ass to buy some slutty new clothes.

He obviously approved.

When Jordan boasted to him that I had just learned to deepthroat he asked if he could try me out.

She hugged him and said, "Sure daddy! You can use her skanky ass any time you want!"

I thought I was shocked before. Mr. Stewart stood up and dropped his pants, right there in front of his daughter and everybody! He kicked his pants away and sat back down. I had a bad feeling about this. His soft cock was significantly larger than any of the others I had forced down my throat so far. It was even worse than Bryan's!

Mrs. Stewart came back into the room and watched, smiling, as I forced myself to kneel between Mr. Stewart's thighs. Besides the size of his organ I noticed one other difference right away. I didn't know what he did for a living. But it was obviously a job that involved manual labor. I could smell the sweat from a hard day's work on him.

I groaned in despair as I reached out and started stimulating him with my hand for a moment, giving him a chance to air out. Then, with everyone watching eagerly, I lowered my lips to his balls and started licking.

I licked and sucked his balls clean fighting constantly to keep from gagging. Then I licked my way up the shaft of his quickly hardening cock. It was nearly erect now. And it was scary. It was at least eight inches long and much thicker than even Bryan's cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.