If Jordan Wants to Cheat, Let Her - Cover

If Jordan Wants to Cheat, Let Her

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An attractive and intelligent young high school girl is blackmailed into allowing herself to be abused and humiliated by a female classmate, as well as her classmate's friends and assorted strangers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

I was sitting at my desk, minding my own business, finishing up my mid-term in Biology. I had been surprised at how easy it had been. I had breezed right through it. I had just finished up the last question when I caught sight of Jordan, who was sitting in the row beside me. She was obviously trying to copy from my paper.

Without thinking I snatched up my paper and in a loud whisper I exclaimed, "Hey!"

I had whispered a little too loud, apparently. Mr. Carson looked up sharply. He got to his feet and walked quickly up the aisle. He grabbed both of our papers without saying a word and walked back to his desk.

The look that I was getting from Jordan was less than pleasant. I was suddenly very uncomfortable. I whispered that I was sorry. I don't think she cared.

The bell rang, finally, and as everyone else rose to leave, Mr. Carson called Jordan and me to his desk.

He looked up at Jordan with a look of disgust on his face and said, "I don't even have to ask, do I Miss Stewart?"

Jordan just shrugged.

"Jordan," Mr. Carson said, in the voice you might expect from a long suffering parent, "I am going to give you another chance to take this test after school the day after tomorrow. If you don't get at least a 'B' on your retest and a 'B' on your final, you will be failing this course."

She just glowered at him. Today was Wednesday. She now had two days to learn all of the material she had been too busy thinking about cheerleading and jocks, and of course, fashion, to learn over the first half of the school year.

He looked up at me and smiled and said, "Your usual good job, Sara. I wish all of my students were as hard working as you."

He dismissed us then and we hurried to our next class. As we were walking down the hall I could feel her behind me. I could feel her anger. I stopped and turned quickly and said to her, "I'm sorry. I didn't intend for that to happen. I was just reacting."

She glowered at me and said, "You're sorry?! Not yet you're not. But you are going to be, bitch!"

I did the only thing I could do. I rolled my eyes and hurried to my next class. I shouldn't be apologizing for not letting her cheat off of my paper to start with. I didn't deal well with confrontation.

I forgot all about Jordan and concentrated on my History class. I like History, and the teacher, Mr. Edwards, is one of my favorite teachers. He really makes his class interesting.

By the time class was over I had forgotten all about Jordan. I went to my locker and grabbed my backpack and my books and headed to the library. I needed to check a couple of reference books before I went home.

It only took about fifteen or twenty minutes and then I headed home. I live about a half mile from the school and I enjoy the walk, most days anyway. I get a chance to relax and kind of wind down.

Not today though. I hadn't even made it off the school grounds when Jordan and a group of her friends had me surrounded. Jordan lit into me and I thought for a minute that she was going to kick my ass, right then and there. She could have, she is a lot bigger than I am. And to be honest, I'm kind of a wimp. I have never been that good at standing up for myself. And I have never been in a fight in my life.

She was all over me like a screaming banshee and her gang of sycophants was egging her on. I was surrounded and couldn't just walk away so I let her rant and rave for a while, what choice did I have?

Finally she told me that since it was my fault that she was in trouble, I was going to get her out of it. She informed me that I had this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon to tutor her so that she could get a 'B' on the test.

I don't know where I got the balls from, but I told her she was full of shit. It wasn't my fault she didn't pay attention in class or do her homework and there was no way I could teach her everything she had ignored since the start of the school year.

She grinned at me and nodded towards one of her male friends, Chuck. Chuck stepped up and pulled his laptop open and turned it on. We all watched as he took a disk out of his pocket and loaded it. Then he turned it around and started showing me picture after picture of the most disgusting kiddy porn pictures. I was getting sick looking at them. I screamed at them and tried to slam his computer to the ground.

"What the fuck is wrong with you people?!" I exploded. "Why are you showing me that crap? I should have you arrested!"

Jordan said, "Nobody would find anything if they were to check that computer, or that disk. He already deleted all of it. If you are interested though, we know where there is more. In hidden files on your father's computer. Just waiting for someone to call the police and turn him in."

"You're nuts!" I yelled.

Jordan responded in a confident manner that let me know that she wasn't kidding. "You won't be able to find it. He won't be able to find it if you tell him it's there. Don't worry though. The cops will know where to look. I bet it will look good on his resume when he tries to find another job. Because you know he can't stay on as Principal over at the grade school if he likes sex with little girls and boys."

"Now, god damn it," Jordan threatened, "you go home and see if you can find them if you want. Take your time. But you better have your ass at my house by four and be ready to start coaching me on that fucking test we just took. If you don't show, everyone in town is going to be shocked at what a pervert the new principal over at the elementary school is."

Jordan turned suddenly and walked away before I could respond. I rushed home and I could tell as soon as I walked up onto the front porch that someone had been in our house. The front door was open about an inch.

We had just moved to this small town last summer when they hired my dad to be the new principal at the grade school. I suppose that in a small town like this, a lot of people don't bother locking their homes when they go out. Not us though. We had lived in a much larger town and we always lock up when we leave. It was a part of life. We did it without thinking.

Someone had apparently been in our house. So it was possible that one of Jordan's slimy friends put something on my Dad's computer. I dropped my backpack inside the door and hurried to my Dad's den.

As soon as I entered I saw a Pepsi can sitting near the computer. Neither Dad nor I drink Pepsi. I sat down and moved the mouse and the screen came to life. I clicked on my Dad's name as the user and it went to his new desktop wallpaper. A picture of a young, preteen girl having sex with a fat old man!

I hurriedly deleted it, and then I did a search for JPGs. Dad keeps most of his pictures on the computer so I found hundreds. I could find no more like the horrible ones that Jordan had shown me at school. Unfortunately, I knew that the fact that I couldn't find them in a cursory search didn't mean that they weren't there.

I returned my Dad's computer to normal, picked up the Pepsi can and left the room. I threw the drink can in the recycle bin and left a note for Dad, explaining that I had gone to Jordan's house to help her with her Biology homework.

The irony of that was not lost on me. Dad was always after me to get out more and meet people, make friends, hang around with people my own age. Now I was going to go out and "hang around" with the girl that was threatening to have him arrested for having kiddy porn on his computer.

I changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top and hurried over to Jordan's house. She lives just around the corner and down the block from me.

I knocked at her door and she let me in. She started all over again with the derogatory remarks and the threats and I said, "Alright! I'm here! What hell do you want from me! You know damn well it wasn't my fucking fault!"

We were standing just inside the door in the living room and several of her friends were sitting around watching and listening and I guess I should have known better and just kept my mouth shut. I should never have challenged her like that in front of her friends.

She glared at me for a moment and slammed the door behind me. She turned to me and said, "You better start watching the way you talk to me from now on, bitch! You belong to me now. If you piss me off, if you don't do everything I say from now on, one of my friends makes an anonymous phone call and Daddy goes to jail. Then what happens to you, bitch. You're what, sixteen? With your dad in jail, no mom, it's a foster home for you. So from now on you better do every fucking thing I tell you. I don't want to hear anything but yes ma'am from you. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!"

She had been hollering right in my face. I turned white with fear. I had no doubt at all that she would do just exactly what she was threatening to do.

I could tell that had not been a rhetorical question. She was waiting for my response.

Reluctantly I said, "Yes ma'am." I heard the giggles from Jordan's buddies sitting around the living room. They obviously enjoyed my humiliation. Jordan seemed to feed on it.

"You didn't bring your book," she said accusingly.

"I don't need the book," I answered. "I remember what was on the test. I can write it out and you can study it."

"Okay," Jordan said, "As soon as you are ready you can start."

"I'm ready," I said.

"No, you aren't, bitch," she said. "I promised my friends that you would be tutoring me in the nude."

"What?!" I screamed at her. "I will not!"

"You stupid bitch!" she yelled back. "Were you not listening to me? Do you just not understand English, Miss National Merit Scholar? If you do not do anything and everything I tell you from now on, I am going to drop the hammer on your skinny ass! I am getting fucking tired of arguing with you. So either get out of those clothes right now, or leave so I can do what I have to do."

I looked at the other people in the room, Chuck was here. Jordan's boyfriend Kevin was here. There was another boy whose name I did not know. Jordan's best friend Kelly was here too. They were all sitting around watching and waiting eagerly for me to realize how hopeless my situation was and take off my clothes.

I looked at Jordan again and I tried to reason with her. She just glared at me impatiently and waited. I tried begging. Same result.

At last I just started crying and sobbed, "Jordan, I can't do that. I just can't. Nobody has ever seen me ... like that before!"

"Then leave," she said, her voice as cold as ice.

I started for the door in tears. As I pulled the door open I heard Jordan say, "Chuck, call your friend and tell him to make the call."

I turned my head and saw Chuck pull out his cell phone and open it and I knew I didn't have any choice.

"Wait," I sobbed, almost hysterical now. "Wait! I'll do it. I'LL DO IT! ALRIGHT!!"

I saw the look of triumph on Jordan's face. She grabbed me and spun me back around to face her and her friends and said, "It's about damned time you realized I fucking own you, bitch. Now stop the crying. It's annoying!"

I tried. I took some deep breaths and tried to calm down. I did become calmer. I drew back from the edge of hysteria. Try as I might though, I couldn't stop crying completely.

Jordan stepped back and then went to sit by Kevin. I stood in place, too terrified to think, too terrified to move.

Jordan pointed to a place in the middle of the small living room and ordered me to stand there. I moved to the place she indicated and looked at her.

She smiled sweetly and said, "Okay, bitch. Strip. Take as much time as you like. Kevin, Chuck and Gary are in no hurry. In fact, the longer that you take to undress the more they'll enjoy the show."

I looked down at the floor and slipped my sandals off. Then I grasped my tank top and, after first taking a deep breath, I slowly pulled it up and over my head. I dropped it on the nearby coffee table. I had never undressed in front of a boy before and I could feel how red my face and neck were. Hell, I got embarrassed when I had to undress with the other girls in gym class!

There were a few remarks from the audience. They were disappointed when they saw how plain my bra was. I ignored them and slid my shorts down and stepped out of them. I glanced at Jordan, praying for a reprieve. Just one look at her face and it was obvious that she was enjoying my humiliation as much as the boys were.

I reached behind my back and unhooked my bra and let it fall open. I shrugged my shoulders and let the straps slide down and off. I held the cups in front of my breasts for a long moment. I had nice breasts. I knew that they were attractive. I was wearing a B cup now and even if they weren't as large as the girls in Playboy Magazine, they were as shapely. But no boy had ever seen them and now I was being forced to undress in front of three boys I didn't know well and really didn't like.

I finally dropped my arms and tossed my bra onto the table. I heard the comments start up again. The comments about my breasts, and my nipples, which were hardening and becoming embarrassingly erect in the cool air from the air conditioner.

I was left with only my plain, white panties. I hooked my thumbs under the waistband and slid them down quickly, anxious to get this humiliating strip show over with now.

I dropped my underwear on the table and stood and waited for Jordan to tell me what to do next.

I looked up at her, trying to avoid the eyes of the boys in the room. As my gaze moved towards Jordan something caught my eye. I looked over at the entrance to the hallway and saw another of Jordan's friends, Bryan, with a digital video camera recording my strip tease.

I covered my breasts and my pubic area with my hands and arms and I screamed, "NO! Stop it! Put that down!"

Jordan got up suddenly and rushed over to me. Before I had any idea of what was coming she slapped my face, very hard.

I gasped in shock and pain, but I never removed my hands from their protective position over the most private parts of my body.

"You just don't get it yet, you stupid little cunt!" she yelled. "You do not tell anyone what to do here. You do what you are told. I can do anything I want to with you. Any fucking thing at all! Get used to it, cunt! Your ass is mine until I get that final 'B' at the end of the year."

"Oh my god! No!" I cried. "No, please Jordan. I can't."

"Don't worry, bitch," she said smugly. "It will get easier. In no time at all you'll be running around naked, following orders and thinking nothing of it."

"Now, let's get busy," she said. She handed me a pen and a pad and told me to kneel by the coffee table and start writing.

I fell to my knees and put the pad down on the table near my clothing. I stared blankly at the paper, I couldn't think. I could hear the blood rushing through my veins and I could feel my heart beating rapidly. I could only think about the people, the boys, who were ogling my naked body, and the digital recording that god knows who was going to see.

They all sat watching me, obviously enjoying my humiliation, and my nudity. I finally started to calm down. I realized that the only way that I was going to get out of here was to write out the questions and answers to today's Biology exam.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.