Julie Just Won't Behave - Cover

Julie Just Won't Behave

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A new girl enrolls at the local high school. She is a terrible bully. Our heroine decides she needs to be taught a lesson. With the help of a secret drug she found after her father passed away she was able to enslave the bully and show her the error of her ways.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

The next week was pretty slow. I finally got to ride to school with Bud, and to ride home with him without getting in trouble. The gang of us who usually gather in the yard at lunchtime has grown with the addition of Ashley, Chelsea and Don. They fit right in, especially Chelsea. I think she and I are going to be especially close friends.

The most excitement we have is watching for Julie in her new school clothes. She has been attracting a lot of attention. Even more so on Friday when she was down to the last of the ten dresses we provided for her.

When you just glance at her you can’t tell she’s half naked. Those see-through panels aren’t evident unless you look closely. It isn’t until Julie is moving that the panels start shifting and exposing things, like nipples and shaved pussies. I’m going to have to remember to ask her what she’s telling her friends about her new dress selection. It’s obvious they don’t approve.

We decided to leave Julie alone until she fucks up again. As it turns out the girl was right, she just can’t change. It wasn’t a week later that Bud had to come to the assistance of another girl that Julie and her friends were hounding for no reason.

When he told me about it I started to wonder if I’m going to have to slip her whole gang a pill. As soon as that thought crossed my mind another one followed on its heels, a thought that made even more sense. What if I told Julie she can no longer hang out with her friends? She has to be with one or more of us or she has to be alone at all times, preferably with one of us. I’m curious to see if she’s actually the one instigating the attacks and if the rest of her little pack of hyenas will continue without the pack leader.

The next day at lunch I asked the others what they thought of my suggestion. Nobody is really anxious to babysit for the bitch. On the other hand, we don’t have to be nice to her. We don’t even have to talk to her. I’m going to have the house to myself again most of Sunday so I told Julie to be there at 10:00 AM. I let the rest of the gang know the pool would be open.

With a couple of days notice Don and Chelsea were able to gather the entire Photography Club, all thirty of them, for another session with a nude model. The kids who had not been able to attend the first session have seen the pictures and were very disappointed that they missed it. Even the girls! I guess they don’t get a lot of opportunities to do figure work.

I didn’t think it would go over too well to have forty people gathering at my house so we arranged to meet out at the lake in the clearing where the high school kids often have parties after school lets out for the summer. I figured it would be okay since we’re in high school now.

Bud and JR picked me and my new shadow up at a few minutes after ten Sunday morning. I sat between them up front and Julie sat quietly in the back.

All my friends and about three quarters of the camera geeks were there when we got there. Most of the others couldn’t get out of going to church. Talk about child abuse!

This isn’t the ideal place for what we’re planning. There’s always a chance of someone walking by on a nice day like this, or floating by. But nobody has a studio we can use so it’s here or nowhere.

I didn’t bring my camera this time. I gave the other two disks we recorded to Bud. They don’t interest me. There will, however, be plenty of cameras pointed at Julie today.

Chelsea came over and kissed me hello. Don is right behind her and he did the same. They took us over to their group and introduced us to the club members we haven’t already met. I’m a little concerned about the half dozen girls in the group. The idea behind this gathering is to humiliate and sexually abuse Julie, although now that I think about it our previous efforts don’t seem to have had any effect on her behavior.

Chelsea assured me the girls were fully briefed and very interested. I asked if they want to wait until their friends can make it but they want to get started. I ordered Julie to do everything they told her and then my friends and I went over to a picnic table and sat down to watch.

Before we left school yesterday I told Julie to wear underwear today. The guys like watching her take it off. Besides, it makes her look more innocent. Guys like that too.

Chelsea and Don took charge right away, just like the first time. They had Julie posing in a lot of standard non sexual poses at first. But after a few minutes she was lifting her skirt up to expose her underwear, turning around and bending over, leaning forward to expose her cleavage. There were a lot of tease shots. I think if I had been a guy I would have been getting hard already!

Chelsea looked over at us and smiled. Then she asked one of the kids who hadn’t been there last time if he would mind helping Julie with her blouse. I think he was too shy. I didn’t hear what he said but Chelsea eventually asked another of the newbies and, having seen the photographs of the previous session he was all too happy to have the opportunity.

He handed his camera to a friend and stepped out of the crowd. He walked up to Julie and started to reach up and unbutton her blouse. Just before he touched her he asked her, “Are you sure you’re alright with this?”

Julie stared at him for a minute. She’s obviously not alright with ‘this.’ But she looked at me and I nodded. I also pointed at my mouth and smiled.

Julie looked back at the boy and smiled awkwardly and said, “Yes, you can do anything you want.”

The boy exclaimed, “Hot damn!” That was all he needed to hear even if she didn’t look or sound all that sincere. He reached up again and started unbuttoning her blouse. He pulled the tails out of her skirt, slid it down her arms and tossed it on the ground nearby.

Julie dropped her arms to her sides and stood with that strange smile on her face and waited. The rest of the club was waiting for the boy to move so they could start taking pictures again. But it took a long time for him to take his eyes off of her breasts in that lacy bra.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.