Julie Just Won't Behave - Cover

Julie Just Won't Behave

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A new girl enrolls at the local high school. She is a terrible bully. Our heroine decides she needs to be taught a lesson. With the help of a secret drug she found after her father passed away she was able to enslave the bully and show her the error of her ways.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

I didn’t see Julie the next day until I was changing classes after second period. She’s alone for a change. Normally she travels with at least one, usually more of her friends. She was alone, she looks pissed, and she’s wearing one of the dresses we gave her. I think we did her a favor. She looks HOT!!

There’s nothing special about the dress, except that it’s so short, and so thin. As she passed me in the hall she had her eyes down and didn’t even see me. But I saw her. I saw her nipples standing up through the thin fabric and I saw her legs all the way up to almost where they come together. I also saw the way the guys are looking at her. Then I saw something else that surprised me. Two guys are walking close behind her and taking turns flipping up her skirt in the back exposing little peeks at her tight little ass, and she’s just letting them!

I kept on walking for a couple of steps and then I spun around and pulled Julie out of the traffic stream and away from her little fan club.

“Why are you letting them do that?” I asked her incredulously.

She looked up at me and realized who I was for the first time. She had a blank look on her face at first, and then she started crying. “I have to let people do anything they want to me. I have to do what I’m told,” she managed to explain between sobs.

I dug in my purse and took out a tissue and wiped her eyes. I pulled her close and hugged her and said, “No you don’t. You just have to do what I tell you to do. Unless I tell you that someone else can do things to you. I told you to wear that dress and no underwear so you have to. I didn’t tell you guys can walk down the hall and lift your dress up. So you don’t have to let them.”

“Oh god! Thank you! Thank you so much! The last two hours have been hell!”

“I’m just trying to teach you a lesson for being a bitch and trying to destroy my friends,” I said. “If you would lighten up you wouldn’t be half bad. Now get going before you’re late for class.”

I saw her again at lunch with her friends outside. She didn’t seem nearly as blustery and her friends looked really confused.

My first class after lunch is the only class I share with Julie. She’s having a hard time still. Guys were dropping their pencils and leaning down so they can look up her skirt. There isn’t much up to look. When she was seated her skirt stopped right at her crotch. At least now she’s giving them dirty looks and calling them names instead of just taking it.

I don’t know why I came to her assistance like that in the hallway. I should have been enjoying her suffering. Guess I’m not cut out for torturing young ladies. I prefer driving young men crazy.

On the way out to the parking lot after school I saw Julie arguing with one of her friends. I heard part of the conversation as I walked by. Her friends are apparently upset that she isn’t her old bully self today. I gathered that one of them made some remarks about Kelly and Julie told them not to talk bad about her. They’re really confused.

I can’t ride to school with Bud because my mother won’t let me. When school lets out though, we usually spent a little time together in his car out in the park. I spotted his car and ran over and got in. Bud pulled out into the traffic and we just sat together and talked as he concentrated on inching the car forward through the school traffic.

I told him about Julie and he laughed and said, “Pussy! By the end of the week you guys are going to be best friends!”

I jabbed him in the side and asked him what he would have done.

“I’m not sure. The whole idea was to humiliate her and take her down a few dozen pegs. If I saw her the way you said, on the verge of tears and looking like a lost puppy, I probably couldn’t have taken it either. Besides, I guess there is no reason why you have to let everyone torment her if just a little torment will do the trick. I saw her a couple of times today in that dress. She did look hot. The guys were drooling all over themselves.

“But if you are going to stop letting the guys in our group play house with her, and you aren’t going to let kids in the hall embarrass her a little, what are you going to do with her?”

I sighed loudly and slumped down in my seat. “I don’t know, got any ideas?”

Bud finally pulled up into the quiet area where we normally park and we just sat and held each other and talked quietly for a little while. We had only been there for fifteen minutes when my cell phone rang. It was my mom saying everyone in her office was going to an impromptu dinner tonight. They were taking a visiting executive out to dinner in the city.

After dad died, mom was just kind of going crazy bumming around the house all day. She finally got a job in a small real estate office and as the office grew she advanced to office manager. It turned out to be real good for her. We didn’t need the money but it got her out of house and she got to meet and talk to people.

Since we could have the house to ourselves we drove home and sat out back and relaxed. We talked about Julie and had just about decided to go ahead leave and her alone. It had been an interesting weekend, but we weren’t sure we could live a steady life of that much excitement.

That was enough self restraint for one afternoon. We went into my room so I could change out of my school clothes and then we got on the bed and were making out. I had just moved down to take Bud’s cock into my mouth when the doorbell rang. I was going to ignore it. But whoever it was they were pretty insistent. I put on my robe and went to see who it was.

I peeked through the window before I opened the door. It was Kelly and Tawny. I opened the door and said, “Go away!”

Tawny grinned and sang, “We know what you were doing!” like a little school girl. I turned around and they followed me inside. Bud came out of the back with his pants back on and we went out back and sat down.

“Okay,” I said, “What?” I was a little impatient to get back to what Bud and I had started.

“Ooh, touchy!” Kelly said. “I believe the technical term is coitus interuptus.”

“We thought you would want to know that Julie and her friends found a new victim for their little games,” Tawny said. “You know that mousy little girl, the real nerd, Helen? Her family just moved here last year. She’s nice enough, kind of strange. I tried to fix her up with Mark. I thought they had a lot in common but she’s too shy. She never goes anywhere but straight home after school.”

“One of Julie’s sycophants started giving her a hard time in the girl’s room when Helen asked her to stop blowing cigarette smoke in her face. They were on her all afternoon and I saw her crying when she was walking home.”

I had an inspiration. I looked up a phone number and called Ricky. He was President of the school’s photography club. I asked him how many people are in the club now. He said that they had just topped thirty members.

I asked him if he and as many of his members as he could contact would be interested in photographing a nude model this evening. He was a little skeptical when he asked, “Who, you?”

“You wish!” I said, and laughed. “No, Julie Farr.”

“You’re shitting me, right?” he asked, certain it was some kind of joke.

“Nope, if you can get some guys over to my house I will call her and get her over here right now.”

“I don’t know how many people I can get. But even if I don’t get anyone else I will be there,” he said enthusiastically.

I hung up and called Julie and ordered her to come to my house right away.

She couldn’t say no, thanks to the drug. In ten minutes she was at my door. I let her in and led her out back. It was just Kelly and Tawny and Bud here now, but the rest of the gang had been contacted and they were on the way. I checked the time. I figured we had at least six hours before my mother came home.

I sat Julie down and told her I had just about decided she had learned her lesson. I was going to leave her alone as long as she left us alone, until I heard what she did to Helen today.

She looked up at me and said, “But ... but ... I did what you said! I left your friends alone!”

“You stupid fucking bitch!” I yelled at her. “You are a bully! You pick on kids who can’t defend themselves. You’re a sick fuck. I hate bullies. Helen was in tears when she went home from school today. I’m going to make your life a living hell until you learn to live and let live.”

There was a knock at the door and Tawny went to answer it. She came back in with Ricky and a kid I don’t know. I’ve seen him at school but never met him. Ricky introduced me to his friend Dan.

Ricky said, “Dan and I were able to round up seventeen kids from the club. Mostly guys, but two of the girls were interested. They should all be here within fifteen minutes.”

We live in a pretty small town. You can drive through it in ten minutes even if you catch both lights red. Nobody lives very far away from anyone else.

I introduced him to Julie and told him the reason I set this up is that Julie is being punished again. She was punished once before for picking on Kelly. She didn’t learn her lesson. She and her friends went after Helen today and sent her home in tears. Her punishment is that she’s going to pose nude for the camera club.

I told him she’ll pose in any way they want, for as long as they want. I also said that if they don’t take too long with the pictures, any of them who are interested can have sex with her afterwards, if their standards are low enough.

“Won’t that be rape?” he asked.

I thought about it for a moment and answered, “Technically, I suppose. But I can promise she’ll allow it to happen. I can promise she won’t report it. I can also promise the dumb bitch has it coming. You don’t have to. It’s just a little desert I’m putting on the table for anyone who might be interested.”

There was a steady stream of people at the door for the next fifteen or twenty minutes. Tawny just stayed out there until it appeared everyone is here. I was surprised when one of the girls in the photography club who had come to photograph a nude model was Chelsea. I saw her get all upset once when she saw a Playboy Magazine sticking out of a guy’s notebook. I was afraid she might be trouble later, so after Ricky explained the situation, and he told them everything, I asked Chelsea why she was here since I know it’s so out of character for her.

She didn’t know what I meant and I reminded her of the Playboy incident. She laughed and said that as a result of the little fit she threw that day she had ended up going out with the guy. He had shown her the error of her ways. In fact, she had recently found out that her dad reads Playboy and has been hiding them from her. Now she sneaks them out of his room and reads them. Way to go Chelsea!

I ordered Julie to stand up and do everything anyone tells her until I tell her otherwise. Ricky took charge and my friends and I stayed out of the way and enjoyed the show as the camera club took over.

I had my video camera out and Barry volunteered to record the action discreetly from where we’re sitting. We watched as Julie started slowly undressing in front of the nineteen cameras, and the kids eagerly watching and photographing.

First her t-shirt came off. I was surprised to see she was wearing a bra. But then I realized I had only told her she couldn’t wear underwear to school. I’ll amend that order before she leaves this evening.

She dropped her jeans, slid them down her legs and stepped out of them. She was ordered into various poses in her bra and panties. At first the poses were just kind of sexy. But before long they were leaning towards the degrading, like lying on her back with her legs up and spread wide and playing with herself through her underwear.

I watched the two girls taking part and was surprised at how eagerly they were going along. Chelsea was even urging them on quite vocally. I got the impression she may have had a run in with Julie. She obviously doesn’t like her.

Julie’s bra came off next and the guys loved her big tits. Those perky tits starred in a long series of pictures. Then the panties came off. They were taking hundreds of pictures and they’re getting more and more obscene. They even made her masturbate until she climaxed.

That seemed to signal the change to the next level. Ricky asked if any of the guys wanted to pose with Julie. At first nobody volunteered. I saw Chelsea talking quietly to one of the boys for only a minute or two before he handed her his camera, stepped forward and pulled Julie to her feet.

They started taking pictures again as the boy stood behind her, reached around and started playing with her tits. One of his hands strayed down to her pussy and we began to notice Julie actually seems to be getting off on the treatment she’s receiving. Some punishment!

The boy bent Julie over and rubbed his groin over he backside, feigning sex. He was getting a lot of encouragement from the group and soon Julie was on her knees, posing for lots of close-ups as she sucked on the guy’s cock. It was pretty slow for a while. The boy in the camera club seemed pretty nervous about being on the other side of the camera. But a guy can only withstand the effects of a good blowjob for so long.

That first kid came in her mouth and another one took his place immediately. The ice was finally broken. It wasn’t long after that before she was down on her hands and knees and taking boys at both ends. I continued to be fascinated by how into this gang rape Chelsea is.

Finally, all the guys who had the balls to perform in front of their friends, I didn’t keep track but if it wasn’t all of them it was pretty damn close, had cum in her mouth or pussy and they were taking a few final pictures of her. I saw Chelsea’s friend, the one she urged to be the first to pose with Julie, whispering in her ear. I watched in astonishment as she handed her friend her camera and walked over to where Julie is lying on her back in the grass. She smiled at her friend and then slid her shorts and panties off and straddled Julie’s head. I watched in awe as the girl I had seen freak out at the sight of a girlie magazine a few months ago forced Julie to eat her out while all her friends took lots of close ups.

The club members all started getting dressed after Chelsea had her orgasm. They thanked us for a great time and hoped they could get her to pose again, for the entire club next time. I told them I thought that would be a great idea and I agreed to work something out with Ricky.

Chelsea and her friend were getting ready to leave but I asked them to stick around. I got them a drink and they sat with my group of freaky friends and talked for a while. Chelsea was very curious about Julie, the power I have over her and the things we’ve already done to her. I told her some, what I could, and offered to show her the movie I made of some of her experiences. She’s excited and anxious to see it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.