Julie Just Won't Behave - Cover

Julie Just Won't Behave

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A new girl enrolls at the local high school. She is a terrible bully. Our heroine decides she needs to be taught a lesson. With the help of a secret drug she found after her father passed away she was able to enslave the bully and show her the error of her ways.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

The next day I got up early and made coffee for mom. I got my bowl of cereal and ate in my bathrobe. Mom came out a little while later and we talked for a while. She asked about my party yesterday and I told her we had a good time, and the police only had to come over twice. She didn’t even bat an eye.

I told her I was going to the mall today to help a friend shop for a new outfit. She had no problem with that. Mom got dressed after breakfast and went to church. She had long since given up trying to get me to go. There are very few things my mother wants me to do that I object to. I’m the good, dutiful little daughter in almost every respect. Mom knows I’m sexually active now and she isn’t happy about it. But in our discussions on the subject, I finally got her to admit she started about the same age I did.

There seem to be only two things that get us really upset with each other. The first, which I have just decided to drop for now, is getting a car when I turn sixteen. The other thing, the thing that bothers her most, is religion. When I was twelve I started arguing with my parents about having to go to church. I suppose I’m a born skeptic, because I never believed. I kept going to church, though, just to keep peace in the house, until I was fourteen. Then I started refusing to go. There were some heated arguments about that but she finally had to accept that I don’t believe and will never believe.

Now, on Sunday mornings, my mother gets up and has a cup of coffee while I eat breakfast. Then she goes to church and makes believe it doesn’t bother her that I stay home.

Now that the weather is nice in the morning I often go for a swim after she leaves. That’s what I did today. Except today, instead of changing into my bikini, I went outside, took off my bathrobe and dove in naked. It felt great. I’m becoming a nudist! I could feel the water moving over my breasts and between my legs and I liked it.

I swam for a while. I don’t have a regimen, but I try to get a little exercise every day since I’m not involved in any sports. I finally got out and lay down on a lounge chair in the sun to dry off. I lay there with my eyes closed, enjoying the sun and remembering yesterday, especially my semi-threesome with Bud and JR. Soon I was moving one hand over my breasts and one between my legs and in no time at all I was thrusting my hips up and having a great orgasm.

It was getting warmer and I moved into the shade for a while, until it was time to get ready to leave for the mall. I had forgotten to arrange with Bud to pick me up, but I knew that he would. I just hadn’t arranged a time. He came over early and caught me sitting outside naked again. I was not in the least surprised to find that we both liked me that way. I teased him for a while and then I got up and dropped down between his legs and started unfastening his pants and pulling them down, freeing his nice cock.

I started kissing and licking and sucking. I thought about yesterday and all of the cum Julie had swallowed. That was something I had never done. Every time Bud started to cum I pulled away and finished him with my hand. “Fuck it!” I thought. “If that bitch can do it for six guys, several times each, I can do it for the guy I love.”

So I gave him my best blowjob ever, and I enjoyed it. He started getting close and, as always, he warned me. I just moaned and kept sucking. When he started to cum he tried to push me away but I wouldn’t let him. I felt his load filling my mouth and I felt so powerful as I watched what I could do to this big, strong, handsome man with my lips and tongue. For the first time I tasted his cum. I was really surprised. I had heard that it would taste terrible, extremely bitter. It was actually pretty mild, not in the least unpleasant. It would never replace ice cream, but I would be happy to do that again.

I finally pulled back and laughed at the look on his face. He didn’t have to say a word. I knew just how he felt. I felt pretty proud of myself. He finally recovered and sat up and he pulled me close and kissed me. He finally broke the kiss and looked me in the eyes and said in a tone of voice that almost made me cry, “I love you, baby. You are so fucking hot!” Then he hugged me and moved his hands over my body.

I was already in love with Bud. But right at this minute I adored him so much I thought my heart was going to burst right out of my chest.

I finally pulled away. I wanted to pull his sweet face down and let him lick my drooling pussy. But it was time to get ready for a day at the mall.

I stood up, and as I did I saw something moving out of the corner of my eye. I looked up and saw the boy next door climbing down out of the tree where he had undoubtedly been watching us. The strange thing is that I wasn’t upset. I kind of thought it was funny. He’s thirteen and I’ve noticed him and his best friend peeking over our fence several times. It used to annoy me. Now, though, for some reason I thought it was amusing. I wondered if he was watching yesterday. Talk about sex education!

I took Bud by the hand and pulled him back to my bedroom so he could help me pick out something to wear. Besides, he likes to watch me dress and undress. I let him pick out what I’m going to wear.

The first part was easy, he has a favorite crop top that just barely covers my boobs and says, “Next!” across the front. The other part was harder. He likes the way I look in my tight, white shorts, but he likes how easy it is to play with my pussy in a short skirt. He thought about it for a while and decided to go with the shorts today. I put on a little white thong and the shorts. I slipped into a pair of sandals. I left the crop top for last so he could watch my tits until the last moment.

I don’t wear makeup except for a little lipstick sometimes. I just had to brush my long hair and then we could leave. I grabbed my purse and we took off. As we were leaving I saw the neighbor kid sitting on his front steps with his friend. I smiled and waived and he waived back.

We had spent too much time getting me dressed and nearly everyone was already there when we got to the food court. Bud went to get us a drink which we shared as we sat around waiting for Kelly and Wes to show up. I checked out Julie’s clothes. I probably should have said something to her last night. She’s in her normal attire, Jeans and a t-shirt. I can see she isn’t wearing a bra. I asked her if she’s wearing panties and she said that she’s not.

Kelly and Wes finally came strolling in. Wes looked like he just got up. That’s probably why they were late.

I got everyone’s attention and said, “It looks like the first thing we need to do is buy her an outfit to shop in. How about a micro mini and a nice slutty crop top like mine?”

Everyone thought that was a good idea. “Okay, there are twelve of us. I think the guys should chip in more than the girls because the guys got more than their money’s worth yesterday. I propose that the boys chip in ten dollars and the girls five dollars. That comes to ninety five dollars, which should be more than enough. Anyone have any comments? Anyone have any questions?”

No one spoke so I pulled out my five dollars and held out my hand to the others. Once I had everyone’s money I asked for suggestions on how we should split up. We planned to buy two outfits for her. But that would be two groups of seven, including Julie in each group. That still seems like a lot of kids going in and out of shops to me.

The others agreed and we decided that, instead we would go in three groups of five. The first group would be Bud and I, Gary and JR, and Julie of course. We would take her around and pick out an outfit to wear for the rest of today. Then the other four couples would split up and they would each take a shot at finding the appropriate dress for Julie to wear to school. We wanted something slutty, but not slutty enough that she would be sent home.

I thought my group had the best part of the deal. We don’t have to worry about her being sent home from the mall. I handed JR my camera and asked him to get lots of pictures and we started out with Julie. The first thing we needed to do was get her out of those jeans. The first store we went into had a good selection of very short skirts. I picked out the shortest one I could find and we went to the changing booths against the side wall.

The only one in the store aside from our little group was the young guy working there. He watched us pick out a skirt and lead Julie to the booth. I was watching him out of the corner of my eye when Bud handed Julie the skirt and held the door to the booth for her. She stepped inside but he continued to hold it wide open while she removed her jeans and quickly stepped into the skirt.

I’ve already seen her naked. So I watched the clerk to make sure he didn’t freak out. He was astounded at the four of us watching Julie try on the skirt, not to mention JR standing there taking pictures. But he seemed to enjoy the show. He certainly did nothing to interfere and he didn’t call security. I turned to him and smiled and asked him to help us out.

He came over and I asked him if he liked the skirt. He said she looked gorgeous. I asked him if he thought that a different color might not compliment her skin tone better. He didn’t know what to say so I said, “Hold on, let’s see if a lighter color would look better. Julie, hand me that skirt.”

Julie took off her skirt and handed it to me, the clerk was all but drooling on his tie. I walked slowly back to the rack and picked out another skirt. It was the same style but a slightly different color. I slowly walked back and handed it to Julie and she quickly put it on. I noticed when she lifted her leg to step into the skirt that her pussy looks moist. I hope she isn’t enjoying this too much.

We inspected Julie in the new skirt and the general consensus was that the darker one looked better on her. We told the clerk we’ll take the skirt and asked him to remove the tags so she can wear it. He ran to the counter, got his scissors, rushed back and removed all the tags from the new skirt. Then we looked around at the tops. I didn’t see any I thought were slutty enough so we approached the counter to pay for the skirt. We found out it was on sale for twelve dollars, and decided she could use another. I’ve been watching the clerk and I thought I knew how we could save even more money. I took him aside and told him that if he’d let us have the two skirts I could get Julie to give him a nice blowjob.

The clerk looked around and decided he couldn’t resist. I picked out another skirt and ordered Julie to go with the clerk into the stock room and give him a nice blowjob. I told JR to make sure he got a couple of good pictures. The clerk didn’t like the sound of that until we promised his face would not be in the pictures.

They weren’t gone for long. When they came back out I got the clerk to give me a receipt for the skirts and we thanked him and left. Then we started looking in store windows for a shop with a good selection of saucy little crop tops.

We didn’t have to go far. We had gone past only two or three shops before we found one with a good selection of crop tops. We went in and looked around. I headed right for the crop tops. Two of them caught my eye immediately. The first one said “I Swallow” in big black letters across the front. The other one said “Who needs big tits?” on the front and “When you have an ass like this!” on the back. I picked those up and we looked around some more.

Gary picked out one that had a picture of a steam engine on it. Under the train it said, “I’m always game - to pull a train”. We had Julie try on all three and told her to leave the last one on. We made her try them on with the door open again and all of us standing around. But since the clerks were two young women I didn’t think the blowjob thing would work again. We got the tags cut off of the train shirt and I paid for all three of them.

We left the store and made Julie walk out in front of us about fifteen feet. We followed behind to watch the reactions of the other people. The stores had just opened less than an hour ago and the mall still isn’t very crowded. Even so it didn’t take long for guys to start coming on to Julie. She just tried to ignore them. But with a top like that it just seems to bring out the best in guys.

Two guys were particularly persistent and walked with her, one on either side, for quite a ways. They kept putting their arms around her shoulders or her waist and she kept trying to get free. I thought about letting them have her for a little while. But I decided that, for a little while anyway, it would be best to confine the fun and games to our group. I have to admit, a girl gets a strange sense of power, or at least I do, from having so much power over another girl’s pussy.

I finally came to Julie’s rescue and we escorted her back to the food court. We showed the others what we bought. They got a kick out of how we paid for the two skirts. Or rather, how she paid for the skirts. I told Kelly I have just over $65 left. The plan is that they’ll shop for something in that price range and then the next foursome will do the same thing. They each pick out one outfit and then we compare the two and pick the sluttiest outfit we think she can get away with wearing to school.

Kelly and Wes and Jill and Jay took off with Julie to select an outfit for school, either a sexy dress or a blouse and skirt. I turned the camera over to Wes and asked him to get lots of pictures, especially of the changing room. The rest of us sat around and our group told the other group in great detail how much fun we had shopping.

I know that a lot of kids just about live at the mall. My friends and I are not among them. We were bored to death by the time the others returned. Wes showed me a picture of Julie in the dress they had chosen. It’s very short, of course, and the cleavage dipped down to about four inches below her breasts. The sides of her breasts are clearly on display. Our school doesn’t have a very strict dress code, but it would be a close call on that one. I liked it though, and it’s on sale for $35. We might see if we can get it even if she can’t wear it to school.

Then Wes showed us some of the pictures of Julie changing into half a dozen outfits with the door open. Also in some of the shots was a crowd of about a dozen guys standing around watching.

The last foursome went out with Julie and I gave Marty the camera. They were gone less than an hour and came back with a dress. I asked how much it cost and Tawny told us Julie paid for it by fucking the two clerks in the store. They made Julie hold it up. It’s a beautiful, and very deceptive dress. The skirt is longer than any of the others she tried on but it consists of alternating panels. It was made to be worn with a slip. Without a slip, however, every other translucent panel showed off the fact that Julie isn’t wearing underwear. The top is almost entirely made up of the same translucent material used in the see-through panels in the skirt. There are two panels that cover most of her breasts that are opaque enough to make the outfit legal, depending on how the panels on the skirt lined up. I’m sorry, it’s hard to describe, but it really is a beautiful, and sexy, dress.

We decided to go ahead and buy the other dress and then go to Marty’s house since his parents aren’t home.

Barry finally showed up when we got to Marty’s house. Gary had talked to him last night and told him what happened at the pool party. He’s pretty sure Gary was pulling his leg. But he would have come over today anyway just for the party. When he got there Julie was standing in the middle of the living room changing into one of the dresses. Barry walked in and saw Julie naked in front of everyone and exclaimed, “I’ll be a son of a bitch!”

Julie just ignored him and continued dressing. The dress she’s putting on is the one with the alternating panels of see-through material. The dress fits tightly and looks very good on her. The two narrow panels nominally covering her breasts still leave both sides of her breasts exposed and, although there’s an opaque panel covering her crotch and her butt, whenever she moves those panels sway with her steps exposing lots of skin. She’s going to have to keep a change of clothes in her locker at school for a while, until we find out just how much of her sexy body she can get away with putting on display.

She tried on the other dress and then the skirt and the last two crop tops. It was pretty exciting, in part because Julie is so sexy, and in part because she’s so humiliated at having to undress in front of thirteen people she hardly knows and doesn’t like. The guys, of course, enjoyed seeing her naked and nearly naked while we girls enjoyed seeing our arch enemy humiliated and cowed.

My cell phone rang during Julie’s fashion show. It was my mom. She was calling to let me know she’s on her way out. She’s going to a church social and won’t be home until after ten. She expects me to be home by eight since it’s a school night.

I told everyone my mother is out and we can have the back yard again if they’re interested. We all headed to my house in a caravan except for Jill and Jay who had somewhere else to go.

Yesterday, by the end of the evening, everyone but Kris and Jill were naked. Jill won’t be there tonight. This time, as soon as we got into the back yard we all undressed. I ran to my room and got my video recorder and set it up on a tripod near Julie’s normal place of business, the cushion on the other side of the pool. I started it recording and Barry and Gene led Julie to her cushion. That was all I saw before Bud took my hand and led me a few feet away to another lounge chair.

This was where I had such amazing sex with Bud and JR last night. Bud threw the cushion on the grass, took me into his arms and started kissing me. As soon as we started making out I felt someone behind me, holding me and caressing me and kissing my shoulders. I knew it was JR. no one else would have dared.

Every few minutes the guys would turn me around and I’d be kissing the other one and I had four hands on me at all times. I felt two hard cocks throbbing against me. I was actually panting by the time they laid me on the cushion. They did it the same way they did it last night and it was just as exciting. Except this time JR was kissing me and playing with my breasts and Bud was kissing his way up my legs to my pussy. This time Bud was fucking me and JR was kissing me and I was cumming and cumming. We may have to become Mormons. I want to marry both of them!!

After Bud came he slowly pulled out and traded places with JR. JR slowly drove his big black cock into me while I was kissing Bud. And then I was moving from lips to lips, kissing both guys passionately. Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone nearby and I looked over to find Kelly filming me with my camera. I smiled at her and then went back to kissing my two lovers.

After JR came, he stayed over me with his cock buried in me for a several minutes. He leaned down and he and Bud both kissed my face at the same time. I didn’t want it to end!

JR finally pulled his soft cock out of me and he and Bud helped me to my feet. As soon as I was standing, though, I sank back down to my knees on the cushion and pulled both of them close and sucked both of their cocks clean. I remembered feeling like gagging when I watched the guys make Julie do that last night after they fucked her. But later, after I sucked Bud’s cock and swallowed his cum for the first time, I went to bed and imagined myself doing this. I pictured myself on my knees with my two boyfriend’s soft, wet cocks in my face and licking and sucking them both clean and the more I thought about it the sexier it seemed. I knew then that if we had another one of these fantastic threesomes I was going to do it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.