Julie Just Won't Behave - Cover

Julie Just Won't Behave

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A new girl enrolls at the local high school. She is a terrible bully. Our heroine decides she needs to be taught a lesson. With the help of a secret drug she found after her father passed away she was able to enslave the bully and show her the error of her ways.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

A strange thing happened the day my dad died of a massive heart attack a couple of years ago. A large group of people who all looked like the Men in Black, swarmed through our house. They showed up at the door that day, the day dad died, with search warrants. They explained nothing. They handed the search warrant to my mom, charged in like they were attacking us and turned our house upside down. And I do mean upside down! It took us a week to put our house back together, one of the most trying weeks of our lives made so much worse for no reason we could figure out.

We had no idea what was going on and no one ever explained. We always thought dad was a mid-level executive working for a local drug company. This strange reaction by the people where he worked, and a bunch of other people who were obviously spooks, was terrifying. We knew dad, the most honest man in the world, could not be a criminal so we didn’t understand what was going on. I was only a thirteen year old girl and I was totally freaked out.

They came, racing up to the house in half a dozen big black SUVs, and surrounded our house as though there were a gang of armed criminals inside instead of a grieving widow and a very upset teenager.

They were more or less restrained. Or at least they were less destructive when they were in the room where my mother was sitting, stunned by what was going on and offended by the timing. In the other rooms, however, they made a hell of a mess. They emptied drawers. They didn’t throw things around but they didn’t put them back, either. They didn’t pull out all of the drawers and dump everything out except in dad’s den. They took away everything in his office, every piece of furniture, every piece of paper, even the carpet! They listed everything, or they said they did anyway. They promised to bring everything back at some future date.

They refused to say what they were looking for. The only hint we had as to what they were searching for was that they asked if my father kept any papers anywhere else in the house.

Eventually they brought back most of what they took. They didn’t bring back dad’s computer. But they replaced it. A lot of the things they took were damaged but after mom threatened to sue them they paid for the repairs. It was just one more stressor for my mother and me. I really resented them and the way that they did what ever the hell it was they were doing. They never did adequately explain why they did what they did.

Things got easier when mom found out how much life insurance dad had. Suddenly we were wealthy. Except for missing dad, our life didn’t change much. I tried to be a little more responsible so mom wouldn’t worry as much. We talked about moving to a fancier house somewhere. But we like our house and we had a lot of happy memories here. We decided selling the house and moving would be like moving away from dad. So instead, we bought a fantastic home entertainment system and had a big pool put in the back yard.

Eventually we settled into life without dad. It actually wasn’t that big an adjustment. I don’t think we realized how much time he spent at work until he was gone. It wasn’t obvious until he died and we began to realize that the change wasn’t that drastic. He had missed most meals during the week and not infrequently on weekends as well. We seldom took family vacations. He couldn’t get away. Usually, if we went somewhere, it was mom and I traveling alone. More often than not, though, we spent our vacations at home.

That first year after dad died we didn’t have much of a Christmas. It just didn’t feel right. The next year we were reluctant at first. The closer it got to Christmas, though, the more we started to get into the spirit of it. All those Christmas movies they show every year helped get us in the mood. Mom and I got the trunks out of the basement and did everything up right. Mom paid a guy to put the lights up on the outside of the house. I offered to put them up but she wouldn’t let me do it.

I was taking some of the empty trunks back downstairs after all of the decorations were up when I noticed one of them felt too heavy and I thought I felt something shift inside when I turned it on end.

In the basement I opened it up and saw that it was empty, so I closed it and started to lift it up onto the stack with the other trunks. Again I felt something shifting. I put it on the floor and looked inside again. I didn’t know what it was, but I knew something wasn’t right.

I tapped on the bottom and parts of it sounded hollow. I noticed that there was almost two inches difference between the inside and the outside measurements. I grabbed a flashlight and shined it around the inside of the trunk and finally I saw a tiny little catch in the center of one end.

It took some fiddling, but I figured it out and when I moved the catch the false bottom popped up on one side. I lifted it out and found several thick journals, a large unmarked bottle of pills, and another bottle containing a white powder. I knew as soon as I saw it that this was what the men had been looking for after dad died. I gathered it all up, wrapped it in a sweater to hide it and ran up to my room after first replacing the false bottom in the trunk.

I knew I should turn this stuff over to my mother. I also knew that she would do what she thought was the right thing and call the Men in Black and report that she had found what they were looking for. If she did that we would never find out who my father really was, or more importantly, what my father really was.

I might turn my discovery over to them eventually. First I have a lot of questions and I want answers. It became obvious after he died that mom and I had no idea what my father really did for a living. We didn’t have a clue as to who he really was. Plus, I have to assume my father didn’t want them to have these things. They weren’t just hidden from mom and me. They were hidden from everyone.

One of the large books was not even readable, not to me anyway. It was all formulas and graphs and charts and technical discussions about them. It might as well have been in Greek. The other was his journal. He started writing it about a year before he died and it all had to do with one experiment he was involved in.

From his journal I gathered he had become increasingly alarmed about this top-secret experiment. The experiment had to do with chemically induced mind control. What alarmed him was that they actually found the formula they were seeking. Suddenly it wasn’t a game anymore.

From that moment on the Government was all over them. They were stepping in and taking over the experiment and from dad’s writings it was obvious he didn’t trust them with his work product. I read the journal from cover to cover and toward the end it was obvious something evil was going on. Dad was afraid for his safety and ours. It suddenly struck me that dad’s death may not have been from natural causes!

With that realization I knew I could ever tell anyone about what I found. I also knew that the right thing to do would be to destroy all of it. I just couldn’t bring myself to do that. I suddenly felt closer to my father than I ever had in my life. I was proud of him for standing up to those people who wanted to misuse his work.

So I put all of the stuff in my own secret hiding place. Sometimes, if I was really missing dad, I would take his journal out and read through it for a while. It was written in plain English and I was amazed at the power of those two drugs I had recovered from the trunk. Just one of the tablets in that bottle had the power to turn anyone into a slave. It made them totally submissive to the first person they saw after they took the pill. The powder was the antidote. It all sounded like science fiction. But according to dad’s journal it really worked.

There were many times after I learned what they were capable of that I fantasized about using them. I imagined giving a pill to Dale Carver and telling him to fall in love with me. Or giving them out to my teachers and getting a pass on turning in papers or taking exams. I’m fifteen but I’ll turn sixteen this year and mom and I have already started going around and around about my getting a car. One little pill could make her see the light. But it was all just mind games. I never seriously considered digging them out and using them.

Not until Julie Farr transferred to my school. She’s a year older than most of us starting out in the Freshman Class at Benedict Arnold High School that year. She’s beautiful and as sexy as a Playboy model. The guys are drooling all over her but she treats them all like crap. That’s how she treats everyone except for her small posse of minions. She’s a bully. She’s mean to everyone, especially to the kids who aren’t real good at defending themselves.

She has attracted a small group of followers, kids who don’t really fit in for one reason or another. That kind of person will always have their sycophants. My friends and I just avoid her. We feel sorry for the kids who run afoul of her. They always suffered from an encounter with her. But there isn’t much we can do about her.

Life would have gone on like that, except for one thing. Julie got into an argument with Kelly. Kelly is one of my best friends. It happened one day after gym class. Julie had been picking on a girl who’s too timid to defend herself. The senseless attack was going on and on until finally Kelly couldn’t take it anymore and came to the girl’s aide and made Julie leave her alone.

Julie was furious. She wasn’t used to anyone coming between her and her prey. She turned on Kelly. They had almost come to blows in the locker room.

Things seemed to spiral out of control from there. There were constant threats from Julie and her cronies. Kelly’s locker was vandalized. Then it even started to get physical. People she hardly knew would knock her into a wall when she was walking down the hall between classes.

One day she opened her locker and found a small bag of marijuana someone planted there. She got rid of it in a hurry. And darned if the principal didn’t come to her class room and ask to inspect her locker during the next period.

Kelly was terrified and I couldn’t blame her. We tried to think of something to get the upper hand on Julie before somebody got hurt. Kelly had tried talking to Julie and working out some kind of truce. Julie just laughed at her. One of our friends, Tawny, tried to intercede and that only added Tawny to her list of enemies. Finally, I knew what I had to do.

That evening I crushed up one of the pills my father had hidden. I had the weapon, now I had to choose a delivery system. That wasn’t difficult. Nearly every time I saw her Julie was sucking on a Diet Pepsi. I didn’t know if I could pull it off. But the best way to handle this seemed to be to ask Julie to have a little private talk tomorrow at lunch and buy her a Pepsi. If I could get the powder into her drink without being noticed, and if I could arrange to be the person she was focusing on while she drank it ... well, a lot of “ifs” there, but I had to try.

I saw Julie in the morning before school started and asked if I could have a private talk with her at lunch. She must have known what it was about. But I’m pretty popular and have a lot of influence in our class. I suppose she was willing to hear me out before adding me to her enemies list. She probably thought I’d amuse her.

I planned my moves all morning, rehearsing what I planned to do in my mind. It turned out to be a lot of wasted effort. In between classes Julie asked me if I’d mind bringing her a Diet Pepsi when we meet at lunchtime since I’m making her miss her lunch. It was obvious she was trying to run things. Her plan seemed to be to get me to wait on her, make me feel at a disadvantage. I just smiled and said, “Sure, Julie, my pleasure.”

I stopped at the vending machines and got a bottle of Coke for me and a bottle of Pepsi and a bag of chips for Julie. I ducked into an empty classroom and opened the drinks. After making sure I was alone I poured my secret powder into her Pepsi. I was relieved to see that it didn’t foam up and it seemed to dissolve instantly. I couldn’t believe how well everything is coming together! Now to see if the drug really works.

I went out into the side yard and joined Julie under the tree where we had agreed to meet. She had apparently told her group of hangers on to leave us alone for a while as I requested. I handed her bottle of Pepsi to her and offered her the chips. She ate and drank and we talked. I told her I’d like to try to smooth things over between her and Kelly. She smirked and told me she’s going to “destroy that tight assed bitch” and anybody who takes her side will be destroyed as well.

From my father’s journal I knew that it would take about ten minutes for the drug to take effect. So I was content to let Julie rant and rave as long as she kept her eyes locked on me. I kept watching and waiting to see if I noticed any change in her demeanor. It was hard to avoid constantly looking at my watch. I waited until more than enough time had passed and finally I said, quietly, “Shut up, Julie!”

She did! She stopped talking and just stood there. It worked! I had already planned what I was going to say to her if it worked. I ordered her to tell her friends they’re to lay off Kelly, that Kelly is her friend now. I also told her to come to my house tomorrow at noon for a little swim party.

I watched her, trying to see if she’s aware she’s being controlled. I’m curious to see if she’d offer any resistance. She seems surprised by her own responses. She obeyed instantly. But she seems confused. She doesn’t know why she’s obeying my orders.

Damn! I can’t believe how easy it was! Now all I have to do is get the crowd together at my house. You may have heard of “The He-man Woman Haters Club”? We are the “She-girl Julie Haters Club.” She has made the lives of a lot of nice people into a hell since she moved to town. Payback is going to be a bitch.

I can’t tell my friends how I got the upper hand on Julie. I don’t want word to get back to the people who wanted to take my father’s work. Not so much for the reasons he had, though I don’t want them to abuse his work. But to be honest, it’s more important to me that they don’t take his journal away.

I invited my four closest friends to the party after first making sure my mom is going to leave us alone for the afternoon. She’s already planning to spend the day with a couple of her friends. They’re driving into the city, having lunch and going to see a new exhibit at a museum. She told me she won’t be home before 8:00 PM at the earliest. She knows I don’t drink or use drugs and I’ve done everything possible to impress her with how responsible I’ve become since dad died so she trusts me and often lets me have unchaperoned pool parties.

I asked my friends to show up at 11:30 so that we can talk before Julie arrives. I need to try to explain what they’re going to see and find out how they feel about it.

When they arrived, I started out telling them I can’t explain why or how, but Julie will do anything and everything I tell her to do from now on.

At first they thought I was kidding. Then they were skeptical but willing to give me an opportunity to prove it. They seemed to assume I’m blackmailing her. I want them to keep assuming that. But of course, I can’t tell them with what, since there is no “what.”

The point of our party this afternoon is to humiliate Julie, to give her a taste of what it’s like to be treated the way she treats others. We’re all looking forward to it. My friends and I were sitting around the pool in our bikinis when Julie showed up at noon. I brought her through the house and invited her to go swimming with us. She asked where she can change into her suit and I told her she doesn’t need a suit. I told her to take her clothes off and join us in the pool.

Everyone was amazed when she didn’t even hesitate. She stripped off her top, her shorts and her little bikini panty and jumped in. She swam around, totally unselfconscious about being naked in front of us.

It was awkward at first, since all of us really despise her. With a little effort I convinced my friends we need to be nice to her. She’s our new best friend. They recognized I was being sarcastic and we started planning things we could do to get even with her. My friends were soon getting carried away. Teenage girls can be pretty vindictive.

Kelly listened without saying anything for a while. Finally, she asked, “What time is your mom coming home?”

I told her and she said, “You know, the guys would get a big kick out of this. Why don’t we invite a few of them over? The ones we can trust to keep their mouths shut.”

Okay. I know you can’t trust a guy to keep his mouth shut, especially when it comes to a story about a naked girl. They have to brag even when it’s a lie! It doesn’t matter. The idea is irresistible.

We all got on our cell phones and called our boyfriends over. We also invited a couple of guys to whom Julie has been especially mean. One of those guys is JR, my boyfriend’s best friend. I knew he’d get a kick out of this.

While we were waiting we had to discuss among ourselves how we feel about the possibility of our boyfriends messing around with Julie.

There were some misgivings. But the general consensus was, as long as we’re present, and in charge, and as long as it’s done in the spirit of good, healthy revenge, we’ll be okay with it.

Kelly’s boyfriend, Wes, was the first to show up. When she first saw him Julie got all upset and started to scramble out of the pool to get dressed.

I stopped her and calmly said, “It’s okay Julie. You don’t mind if Wes sees you naked. You like it when boys see you naked. Why don’t you go say hello to Wes and offer to get him a drink while he changes into his trunks.

We all watched as the bitch climbed out of the pool and went over to say hello to Wes and ask him if he’d like a drink. The look on Wes’ face was priceless. You couldn’t blame him. Julie does have a very hot body. But he knows his girlfriend is watching him. He didn’t know what to do.

Kelly took pity on him. She went over and stood behind him, put her arms around him and said, “That’s okay, baby. You can look. That’s why we invited you over. In fact, if you think you can handle it, I might even let you fuck her later!”

The rest of us are watching from the pool and we can’t help chuckling at his reaction. His two reactions, actually. Within seconds he developed a large, uncomfortable-looking bulge in his pants.

Wes went into the changing room in the cabana and put his trunks on. Julie went to the kitchen and got him a coke. The rest of us got out of the pool and sat around in the shade of an umbrella for a while.

Julie came back and gave Wes his drink and Kelly said, “Gee, Julie. You’re starting to get a little pink. You don’t want to burn. We better get some sun block on you. Lay down on that lounge over there and let’s take care of that.”

Julie looked at me and I nodded. She reclined on her stomach and Kelly handed the lotion to Wes. She asked him if he minded taking care of it. No straight guy in his right mind would have said no to that offer. He’s still a little nervous about his girlfriend seeing him enjoying himself with Julie. But I suppose he figured it was a once in a lifetime opportunity and well worth the gamble.

Wes had just started rubbing oil all over Julie when my boyfriend Bud and Tawny’s boyfriend Lou showed up. Bud and I have been going steady for a long time and he’s used to letting himself in when he’s invited over to use the pool. So he and Lou just walked in to see Julie, naked on a lounge chair, being greased up by Wes. He’s grinning from ear to ear and he’s obviously being careful not to miss any part of her very sexy, totally exposed body.

I took them aside and told them today’s a brand-new holiday, Humiliate Julie Day. They can have fun without worrying about pissing us girls off, today anyway. They can even do it without having to pretend they aren’t enjoying it for our benefit.

I went over and took the lotion away from Wes and told him he looks tired and should rest for a while. It’s somebody else’s turn to have fun. I handed the lotion to Bud and asked him and Lou if they’d mind helping out poor Julie. Then I ordered Julie to turn over.

While they were applying suntan oil liberally to Julie’s lush body I realized what was missing. She isn’t feeling the embarrassment that was the whole reason for this party. You can’t enjoy degrading someone if they aren’t embarrassed by what they are made to do.

I let the guys finish greasing her up and then, while they went to change, I whispered in Julie’s ear. I told her that, although she has to do everything she’s told, it’s okay for her to feel her normal reactions. She should most definitely be embarrassed. She can’t resist, but we still want her to react normally.

As soon as I said that she covered her breasts and her pussy with her hands and begged to be allowed to leave. I told her not to cover herself. I informed her that she could not leave until I’m finished paying her back for being such a bitch to me and all of my friends.

Jill’s boyfriend Jay finally showed up. Kris’ boyfriend Marty couldn’t come. He’s working. The two other guys, Gary and JR showed up shortly after Jay.

Although we’re no longer concerned with sunburn, we offered all the guys an opportunity to put lotion on Julie. It was more interesting now that it’s obvious from her reactions she’s uncomfortable and embarrassed about being seen and touched by all the horny guys.

My girlfriends and I just sat in the shade out of the way and watched. The guys are all getting very excited and we certainly couldn’t blame them. Julie may be a super bitch, but as I’ve mentioned several times, she’s sexy as hell.

I suppose we all felt a twinge of jealousy as our boyfriends were all over her. But it was our doing and we had agreed before hand that we wouldn’t hold anything they did to her against them.

Left on their own with Julie, things started to get out of hand pretty quickly. Julie’s eyes got as big as saucers when JR put his arms around her and pulled her to her feet. JR is the only black guy in the group. He’s also one of the guys who doesn’t have a girlfriend watching. That probably made him braver then the other guys who are still worried about pissing off their girlfriends. He pulled her close and kissed her. My boyfriend, Bud, stood behind her and played with her butt. I am embarrassed to admit it but watching the guys with Julie is really turning me on. It is, after all, the first sex show I’ve ever seen.

At first the guys kept looking over to see if we were going to put the brakes on. When we continued to smile and even encourage them, they eventually stopped checking and concentrated on the nude girl they have in their clutches.

JR grabbed a seat cushion from a nearby chair and dropped it on the deck between him and Julie. I don’t know about the other girls but a violent shiver ran through me when he pushed her to her knees. The girls and I watched in awe as he dropped his trunks and bared a very large hard-on.

Julie shook her head fearfully. But when he placed the large head of his cock against her lips she opened her mouth like a good little sex slave and allowed him to slide his cock in. At first she just held it in her mouth. The expression of near panic on her face was hilarious. But JR said, “Come on, Julie, if you don’t want to spend the day this way, you’re going to have to do something for me.”

I don’t know about her, but I’m pretty sure that JR’s was the first black cock any of us girls have ever seen. It’s quite impressive. Julie finally started sucking and taking more and more of his large organ into her mouth.

It may have seemed like longer to Julie, but he actually came pretty quickly. Much to Julie’s distress, he held her in place and didn’t let her go until she had swallowed almost every drop of his cum.

He stepped back and used his finger to scoop up the few drops that had escaped her mouth and fed them to her. He finally moved away and let one of the other boys take his place. It took her over an hour to suck off all six boys. When she finally finished with the last one JR handed her a glass of coke. She gulped it down gratefully. When she finished her drink he put a comforting hand on her shoulder and in a very concerned voice said, “This must have been pretty hard on you, Julie. You look tired. Would you like to rest a little?”

Julie nodded her head violently and said, “Oh yes! Please! I am tired, and my knees hurt.”

JR said, “We’ve been pretty selfish. I apologize, Julie. Here, let me help you up.”

JR took her hand, pulled her to her feet and led her off of the deck and over to a lounge chair in the grass. She probably thought she was being offered the opportunity to lie down and rest. Instead, JR pulled the cushion off of the lounge chair and tossed it on the grass and laid her down on it. When she was settled he knelt between her legs and started playing with, and then enthusiastically eating her pussy.

It’s obvious she hates it, or at least she hates being, well, I guess the word for it is raped though I hadn’t thought of it that way until that very moment. She hates being forced to put on a public sex exhibition for her schoolmates. It was just as obvious when the pleasure she’s receiving overwhelmed her horror over the things that are happening to her in my back yard today. She started thrusting her hips up to meet his invading tongue.

Bud and I have only recently started experimenting with oral sex. At first he was reluctant to reciprocate when I sucked his cock. However, I’m not one of those girls who are afraid to ask for what they want. When I gave him an ultimatum he finally gave in, tried it and found out how much he enjoyed it. So, I know how good Julie is feeling despite the humiliation to which she’s being subjected.

I also know Kelly’s boyfriend Wes has never eaten her pussy. From her expression I get the impression Tawny’s boyfriend Lou hasn’t tried it yet, either. Hopefully the guys watching JR will learn something, because it looks like he’s an expert.

JR ate her to several orgasms before he climbed up over her body and started fucking her enthusiastically. The guys have all gotten sucked off so they lasted much longer as they took their turns between her thighs. Bud went third. Afterwards, when he started to come over to where I was sitting with the girls I said, “You better not come over here smelling of that bitch! Go take a shower and put your trunks on.”

Bud grinned and rinsed off under the outdoor shower. He looked around, found his drink and came over to stand beside me, still naked. I grinned up at him and he leaned down and kissed me and said thank you.

I asked, “Were you watching JR? Did you learn anything?”

He smiled and exclaimed, “Hell, I was telling him what to do!”

“Liar!” JR exclaimed. He came up behind Bud. He’s still naked, too. JR moved to the other side of me and we’re all watching Gary taking his turn with Julie. I couldn’t help but notice JR’s cock out of the corner of my eye. It’s twitching as he watched the sex show. And then it started to grow large again. He saw me watching and that only encouraged him. It started growing more quickly and I have to tell you, close up, it is a very impressive piece of meat. Bud saw me watching and laughed.

“If you want to try some of that it’s okay with me. You let me try Julie. Fair is fair. I won’t be jealous.”

I made a joke out of it and said that of course I don’t want to. But I do. Everyone knew it, too. I guess it was obvious from the look of awe on my face.

“Honest babe! I think it’s hot.” Bud said.

I have to be honest. After watching a couple of hours of sex, an actual gangbang, or I guess it’s a gang rape, right before my eyes, I’m horny enough to take Julie’s place for a while. I can’t help wondering if Bud could really see me have sex with JR and not resent it later.

I looked at JR, first at his throbbing cock, then at the confident look on his face and I REALLY want to. I looked back at Bud. He smiled leaned down and kissed me again. He asked me quietly, “Do you want me to hold your hand while he does it?”

I laughed, but I think I surprised both of us when I answered, “Yes!”

Kelly and Kris screamed, “Dawn!” in unison. Tawny and Jill just grinned. Tawny said, “You don’t have the balls!”

Well, that was a dare. I can’t let that challenge go unanswered ... can I?!

I stood up, grabbed JR and Bud by the hand and led them both around the pool to another lounge chair in the grass.

I’ve never done anything like this before. But while trying to give the appearance of having a lot more confidence than I actually did, I pulled my bikini top off in front of all these kids. Suddenly I was topless in front of all my best friends! It was scary, but fuck! What a rush!! Up until just this moment, only Bud and one previous boyfriend has seen me naked. I’m so turned on right this moment by what I’m about to do with JR, and that excitement is only amplified by undressing in front of everyone, that I’m having trouble breathing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.