Wild West Club

by Winterfrog

Copyright© 2008 by Winterfrog

Erotica Sex Story: Black Casanova and feminine politicians cause trouble.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   .

Tales and myths from the American Wild West have fascinated boys all over the world during the last 140 years. An old saying says, "Boys are always boys and will never grow up to be adults". Even some of us middle aged men in our small Scandinavian town do have an "Old West Club" with twelve members. Names as Wyatt Earp, John Ringo and Doc Holliday are magnified and fact is mixed with fiction in numbers of novels, films and TV soaps about these characters. But out there had been a large number of other today forgotten men and even a few women who did as heroic achievements as those more famous characters.

Incredible things happened out there in the vast wilderness and surprisingly much of it is well documented. Those stories are usually more fascinating than fictions and our club have got a nice collection of "regional" books written by local people in the old South West states.

All Club members even owns and have licence for a working replica of an old percussion black powder Navy Colt. We usually met once a month for shooting practice. After that it was time for some beers and chat. Such a gang of close friends in different professions is, of course, a useful source for sharing information, even "secret gossip" which nobody is allowed to tell further, not even to our wives.

The last meeting was dominated by the vice principal of the local senior high school. He had for a long time been promised that the principal job would be his when the old principal retired. But to everybody's great surprise that job went a day-care directress. A totally incompetent woman who happened been married to a local politician. She got the job instead of him because one loud-mouthed female politician in the city council had found out a negative balance of females in the city top jobs.

The new principal began her job with a, for the school very expensive EU (European Union) principal conference in England and came back with a quotation from one for most people totally unknown EU fund for "Protecting the genuine English language from new American influences" which offered to pay 50% of the expenses if her school hired a well qualified native English teacher for increasing the quality of English language in her school.

None of the two English teachers understood what that extra EU teacher could do because the school had modern equipment for language training. Neither did they understand why to pay such an effort on upper class boarding school language when many of the students had their main benefit of English when they went backpacking to Australia or took au-pair jobs in USA where the boarding school correct pronunciation hardly impressed anybody.

Of course, the city council accepted the quotation from EU and she went back to England together with her friend the female politician for hiring a qualified teacher. During their week at a five star hotel in London and sky-high expenses for the school they had found one Rupert Sparkford Jr for that job.

Due to his roots in some of the British West Indian islands, Rupert looks as Harry Belafonte did in his younger days. However, Rupert was educated in Oxford and of some reason even well overqualified for the job he had accepted. The two females got so impressed of his qualifications that they forgot to ask him why he usually had a habit to be fired from his teacher jobs.

The vice principal had his office next to the principal's and in his efforts to get information about what she was doing, he had bought an electronic listening equipment so he was able to hear everything said in her office. Illegal and naughty but very useful, he told us.

Rupert's first day at the school didn't go well. He flirted with the schoolgirls, several teachers complained to the principal. She took him into her office and told him the local rules. The vice principal had recorded their talk on a tape and we listened.

"Dear Rupert, flirting with pupils is out of question for a teacher, do you understand?"

"No, Mrs. Dahl."

"Harassing pupils is against the law in this country and of course in the whole EU, if you don't stop such behavior you will be fired and probably even blacklisted from all kind of school jobs. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mrs. Dahl. But may I ask you a question? Do you accept us teachers flirting with each others?"

"Of course, but not during the lessons or any kind of working time at the school. What adults are doing on their spare times are a different matter and not my business. But you ought to know that any kind sex harassing is regarded

as a worse crime than stealing."

Then we heard several minutes of whispering and her shouting, "No Rupert, NO; NO!"

That was followed by several minutes of loud whispering and strange sound thereafter we heard her squeaking, "No Rupert, No, Not here in my office!"

A long silence again and then her subdued voice, "Rupert, what are you doing? You can't lift me up on my desk. NO Rupert, don't dare touch my pantyhose, NO Rupert, NO Rupert, no, no, no, not my panties! Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ouuuu Rupert. Oh my God, yes Rupert, yes, yes, Oh Rupert you are so good, give me more Rupert, more, more please Rupert."

No doubt that he fucked her on her desk and after a while their moaning and groaning increased to a final groan. Then followed by a long silence and Rupert saying, "Thank you Mrs. Dahl, you are the best principal I've ever met."

She didn't answer him.

We were impressed. This Rupert must be a real champion. It is hard to believe that anybody else in our town would be able to fuck that stuck-up principal on her own desk. But Rupert did it.

The vice principal told us some further gossip from the school that the janitor had heard strange sounds from an empty office at one afternoon after school time and found Rupert and one of the teachers, Mrs. Engberg fucking on the desk in

there. The janitor got well bribed and promised to keep his mouth shut. Rupert now regards him as a crony and has told him about his plans for an English evening class for the teachers and promised the janitor that before the class is finish he would have fucked every female teacher in the class and a few others of the female teachers in the school as well.

All eleven friends looked at me because they knew that my handsome wife Marianne is teacher in the senior high school. One of the guys, a plumber, said, "Please remember what happened when poor 'Arky' got caught with his pants down."

Everybody got a good laugh. Arkansas "Arky" Black had been a real old South West character, prospector and saloon owner in Shakespeare, New Mexico. He did never care if females were single, married, old, young, handsome, ugly, red, black, white or yellow. He fucked all of them, which caused him many problems. The men in town gave him several warnings. But when he once again was caught in an affair with a married woman the men got enough and decided to hang him. A rope was put around his neck, thrown over a beam in the saloon and the husbands pulled away at the other end.

Poor Arky was dragged up to the air with a strange gurgling sound coming from his throat. After a while they lowered him to the ground and promised to save his life if he left the town. Arky asked them go to the hell and was dragged up to the air again when one of the men got remorse and shouted, "He is too god man to be hanged!"

The others agreed, Arky was released and instead of him, the cuckolded husband who had complained about Arky was put on the first diligence out of town. The plumber continued, "If Rupert fucks your wife, we'll put you on a train out of town you go just as the cuckold did in New Mexico!"

Eleven of us twelve got a very good laugh. After some further time one other member, a police officer, told us, "Something must be done, but we can't hang Rupert. Please remember this information about Rupert's fucking is top hot secret and not a word to anybody."

After the meeting, my thoughts about the situation weren't funny at all. I knew that if my handsome wife joined the evening class, which she probably would, she would be an easy prey for Rupert the "Super-Seducer" when he decided that it was time for him to get a taste of her pussy.

A few days later she told me that her school had got a EU approved evening class for teachers who wanted to improve their skills in English language and she had to go. Of course, I had objections, but not good enough to change her mind.

Rupert got sixteen teachers to his evening class, nine females and seven men. He had got a small office and the janitor had told the vice principal that on his bulletin board he had put a list titled "FFFT" (Fucked Female Fellow Teachers) Just as Frank Sinatra says to have done when he fucked a ballet in Las Vegas. Rupert had complained that his office had a glass wall and the janitor had promised fix curtains but the got a NO from the principal when he had suggested her to write a purchase order.

Marianne was very pleased when she came home from her first class with Rupert. He is so cute and charming and it's just like to be a romantic schoolgirl again was her only comment to what they had learnt during the evening.

Two weeks later the vice principal and I run to each other's in the hardware store and he told me that he was trying to get information about Rupert from England. But his usual good connections didn't work very well. He had got a feeling that they were happy to be rid of him and didn't want him back. The janitor had told him that Rupert's list had four of the names marked with a transparent red marker: The principal and Mrs. Engberg, which he already had fucked earlier plus two new names, Linda Gren, a young overweighed single and Moa Andersson a fifty-five years old divorce. He really intended to fuck all of them in the class. Rupert had even got Mrs. Dahl, the principal, to give him a blowjob at her office. On a video to the next club meeting the vice principal said with a laugh.

One evening when Marianne came home from Rupert's evening class giggling about how nice guy he is and that he had promised her some rehearsal when they both had some spare time between lessons. I couldn't resist asking her, "Don't you think that your dream boy is more interested in giving you an experience of his black willy than of his boarding school English."

"You are mad and think that all polite and friendly men are perverts."

I was in a terrible position and couldn't tell her anything about my top-secret information about what this Rupert already had done with her fellow teachers. Therefore I could only give her a warning, "I know that many women here in the North are curious about the myth of fantastic black lovers. It's no secret why many women use to go to Gambia for holidays. I'm fed up with your teenage girlish idolizing of this damn Rupert. I don't care how much you dream about him, but if your dreams goes to reality, you are in serious trouble. Haven't you romantic fool heard about his escapades in town? Ask Tommy Borg why he left his wife."

The next club meeting began with a price shooting at pumpkins at distance of 25 meters. I pretended that I saw Rupert in those pumpkins and won the price, one bottle of malt whisky.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.