Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map - Cover

Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 34: Meetings and alliances

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 34: Meetings and alliances - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

I awake with Nimrod rock hard against me. So I wiggle my consent that I am awake.

"Not this time. My girl," he slides a finger in then pops it out. I give a moan. "We are civilized people," he rolls out of bed.

"What?" I am shocked that he is leaving.

"Bath time," he reaches for his robe.

"But there will be people," I whine.

"Yes," he looks at me calmly as he pulls the robe shut, not really doing anything to hide the raging hard on that he has.

"But I want..." I trail off has he throws me new red robe at me I snatch it out of the air before it can hit me in the face.

"Yes?" Still calm and cool like he is not looking at me like I am a candy bar.

"That is..." I sulk, and pout and whine, to no avail. I start to think about begging but he forestalls me by walking out of the room

"Man can not live by sex alone," he quotes over his shoulder.

"Bullshit!" I yell back. But I climb out of bed and put on my robe. Following Nimrod out the door.

"You are a meanie," I shoot daggers at him with my eyes.

He smiles and takes my hand. At the bath house when we have to divide, he kisses me with all the pent up longing that he is feeling.

"Go take your bath," he swats my butt and walks into the mens side.

I still want to shoot daggers at him but he disappears before I can think of a good come back.

"Universe take that man," I snarl under my breath.

He wants me to take a bath, but without him. I am never going to understand him.

As I predicted the bathing house is full. I can hear mens voices on one side and women on the other. I wonder briefly why they are separated, but then it would make sense, you didn't want folk trysting while you were trying to get clean from a long day out in the fields, or you didn't have a significant other. And on the hand of those trysting, you didn't want the guy who fell in the pig shit to come in while you were being romantic. Better divide and keep it safe.

The ladies inside are all quick to greet me with smiles and welcoming introductions. There are people here I have yet to meet.

"So, you are Chronos, the one who has everyone in such a tail spin," says a matronly woman in the far side of the pool. "Well come over here girl, lets have a look at you."

She really must think highly of herself. I don't want to offend, she may very well be some one's mother. I give her a tight smile and try not to betray the condescending that I am feeling toward her.

"And you are?" I ask as I glide over to her.

"Lisbon," Short and sweet.

"Like the city?" I ask in clarification.

"Oh you are a bright girl. I heard that about you," she looks mighty pleased with herself, and this time I have to laugh.

"And I know not a thing about you, Lisbon," I retort but keep it light as I smile at her. As far as I can tell she, means me no harm.

"And cheeky," Lisbon laughs at me as I slip into the pool next to her.

"Well girl, what is your story?" She asks right away.

I tell her the same thing I told the others who have asked. All except Nimrod. "My tale is not for idle conversation, when I am ready I will make a telling for everyone. Until then, I hold my peace,"

Her eyes get wide in shock, but she doesn't press the issue. "Well."

The rest of the women giggle, among themselves, at my answer to her.

"How about your people, where do you come from?" She starts right back in.

"She is from outer space," A young girl shouts out.

I snort at this description. The girl in question is a beautiful Asian girl. She has hair the color of a raven's wing. It shines and shimmer with beads of water. All long and glossy. I can only think of who her brothers might be.

"And who is this lovely lotus blossom?" I ask.

She blushes. "I was going for cherry blossom but I think I like lotus better," she manages a good recovery.

"You are welcome," I give her a dignified nod.

Turning back to Lisbon I decide she will not be put off until she is satisfied.

"I was born more than a hundred years ago. I have been in outer space and now I have returned to do the universes' bidding," I say, putting as much boom and hollowness as I can manage without knocking over the wall.

I may have gone over board. Lisbon turns white.

In a much lighter tone I say. "I hope we can be friends."

She sucks in her breath and blink rapidly. "You are something," She nods slowly, the idea that I was not some little twit, sinks in.

"And strong," Lotus Blossom says. "My brother said that she killed the wyrm single handed." Her brother, I was right.

"Now you are having people sing your praise," A bitter voice breaks through our light conversation.

"Catherine, you are being too hard." Lisbon says in my defense.

"Catherine," I identify the woman, she is the less friendly of Annie's Amazon friends. All stunning figure and black curling hair. "The great." I add.

"Not so much," Lotus Blossom says under her breath, the little imp.

Catherine gives her a vicious look but says nothing. I am not in a mood to fight, even if Nimrod has left me feeling high and dry. These women are not who I am angry with. I give Lisbon another smile of sympathy and relax into the warm water. There is some maneuvering as the women make room for Catherine.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.