Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map - Cover

Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 27: Causes and Effects

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 27: Causes and Effects - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

I snag Alys to come with me, as we all troop out of the bath house.

"I really would like Nimrod to take a look at you. We need to find out if you are pregnant or not."

She shivers.

"It's a sin," she says.

"What?"

"Havin' a baby out o' wedlock," Alys looks at me like I am going to judge her.

"Alys, you were forced to have sex with 'verse only knows how many men. It is a damn wonder that you are only now getting pregnant." I rant a little until I notice she has that fearful look back in her eyes. "Of chaos and patterns, this is not your fault."

"I didn't fight," she says looking down at her feet.

"Where did this come from?" I halt my pace and force her to look me in the eye.

"I don't wanna be a sinner," she looks like she is going to cry.

"Verse take them," I mutter under my breath. "Come on." I give her a nod of my head for her to follow me and stalk off.

"Who is that?" Alys asks as she trots after me. I look over my shoulder, to see Camulus is standing and watching me and my charge.

"Camulus." I say, I am still peeved at him for last night, so I don't elaborate.

I can feel his eyes on me the whole way. I can also feel Alys watching him in return. So there is interest in the male species, it is not all dead.

I pause for a moment outside our cabin, before I knock. I want to make sure Nimrod is in there.

"Nim," I call out. "I have a guest for you."

I open the door and walk in. I look over to see him sleeping in the rocker, book curled in his hand, body slack with sleep. I motion Alys to sit at the table.

"Nim," I brush a lock of hair back. "Wake up sleepy head."

He gives a mumble and tries to swat my hand.

"Come on love, we have a guest," I say tenderly into his ear.

He breathing changes as he comes awake. "Did you call me love?" he opens his eyes by degrees.

"Yes. Love," I repeat.

"Very good," he pats my arm as he yawns and stretches.

"And who are you young lady?" He looks over to Alys, who is watching us like we are a sweet candy she has been denied.

"Nimrod, may I present Alys," I make the introductions formal sounding.

"How do you do Alys?" He stands and takes my hand.

"I am well sir," she bends her head and looks down at her feet.

"We would like to find out if she is pregnant?" I explain. He gives me puzzled look of why didn't you do it.

"Too easy," I reply out loud.

"You're one of our new charges, then," he smiles at her.

I can feel the love radiating off of him. "You look much better. Is that one of Diva's pieces?" He looks over at her robe and then the one in my hand.

"I am her new project," I say, grim and discouraged that she found me out.

He gives a dry chuckle. "Bless her, she is right," he looks over my sad outfit.

Alys gives a little giggle at my expression of outrage.

"Alright my dear," he turns to Alys. "Let's have a look at you," he gestures for her stand.

Alys stands at a snails pace. She never looks up or says anything. Nimrod is perfectly professional with her, his hands are gentle, he asks a few quick questions that Alys mumble the answers to.

"Well, you dear child, it does indeed look like you are pregnant," he pronounces happily.

Alys looks likes she is going to cry. Nimrod is confused by her lack of joy at his announcement.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.