Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map - Cover

Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 25: Bedroom Politics

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 25: Bedroom Politics - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

The next morning I awake to being surrounded by male bodies. At first I think Saul is home again but the wet grass reminds me and I remember last night. It is the brothers. We are a tangle of bodies. They were both wonderful.

I start to stretch and move my way out when Gunga Din whispers in my ear.

"Wait," he sounds shy.

I realize that my shifting has given him a morning woodie. He is still laying up my ass. He jerks and gives me a fast pumping action. I want to help him work it out, but I can't without disturbing Seth. Who is still laying in my vagina. Once, twice, three times and a fast hard release. He breathes contentedly into my ear and slides out. Gunga Din turns on to his back and stare up at the sky.

"Thank you, for taking my brother," he says so softly that I have to strain to hear him.

I don't know what to say so I just flash him a smile. I wiggle out of Seth embrace to turn to Gunga Din.

"You will keep your word?" I give him a hard look.

"You and Saul?" he asks without inflection

"Me and Nimrod and Saul." I elaborate.

"Ah," he says in a flash of insight. He looks back at me "You Are different."

"It is the hair," I smirk at him.

His eyes flash to my green hair and back. He doesn't smile but I can see amusement in his eyes. As I thought, this one is quiet and deep.

Seth wakes up at the sound of our quiet conversation. He hands reach from me; missing my touch and warmth after only one night. This one will make someone a very steady lover. He leans over and kisses me. Full of depth until Gunga Din hits him on the shoulder and makes him blush. I guess the rules say no more hanky panky in the morning. Seth lets up on the kiss.

"Thank you, Chronos," Seth says looking deep into my eyes. "You are a very special person."

I give him a sweet smile back. I keep getting told how special I am, I am going to develop a complex.

"I have the universe on my side," I tell the brothers.

We spend a little time together getting dressed. It is not the sexual laden tension of last night. We are once again comrade in arms. Although I do catch Seth look at me and blushing. I stick out my tongue at him.

"Be well," Seth says as we part. He gives his brother a quick glance, then kisses me.

"I am your man," Gunga Din pledges as he give me a full body hug and kiss as well. Oh my. The universe guides me thus ... It is a glorious morning, the sun is stream across the compound as I make my way home. I have to smile at that thought, home. It feels good.

As I reach the cabin I see a figure slumped in the doorway. It is Godiva. I rush over to her side.

"Diva, are you alright?" stupid question I know, but she seemed so pathetic sitting there.

She gives one of her patented smiles. "I'm fine. I was waiting for you."

"Oh," I am at a lost as to what to do.

"Invite her in for some tea," Nimrod says opening the door. I wonder how long he has been standing there.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.