Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map - Cover

Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 24 :For Annie, For a Hero

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 24 :For Annie, For a Hero - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

Gunga Din leads us off to a quiet empty spot. It is by process of elimination that I decide to start with Gunga Din. He seems to agree and we start the slow process of stripping down. With him it takes longer. He has more weapons hidden over his person. My kind of man. I am rather impressed. I am down to the boots Gwen gave me. Gunga Din is down to his small cloth. I look him over. Nice.

There is a small squeak behind us and I look over at Seth. He is swallowing compulsively and licking his lips I don't think Seth has been with a woman before but his interest is clear. Gunga Din sighs at the sight of his brother and rolls his eyes and crosses his arms over his chest. He can wait.

I guess it will be Seth first. I smile at him and crook my finger come here. Seth gives one last swallow and comes over to me. I start to work undressing Seth. At first he is shy, his brother is standing right over there watching. But soon I have his full attention. I slide his shirt apart and slip my hands in. My hands wander over his chest. Caressing and pushing aside the fabric.

Then I spend a little while disrobing him, slowly building the tension. When I finally remove his shirt, he is sweating. I pause to give Seth some breathing room. I look over to Gunga Din to see how he is doing, he is still standing there stoic as always; arms crossed, leg spread, unmoving. Well, almost unmoving, until his small cloth gives a jump. Right, Gunga Din good to go.

Back to Seth, I slowly work my way down Seth's body. It takes time to undress him but it takes even longer to disarm Seth. Pulling weapons out of different hiding places. If I had not watched his brother I wouldn't have found them all. I make sure to kiss every body part that gets exposed as I go along.

Finally, I have Seth down to just his small cloth as well. Again I stop thinking, how to proceed next? Gunga Din looks like he could watch all night. Seth on the other hand is clueless. I cock an eyebrow at Gunga Din, he merely watches, expression stoic.

I will go for the cheap shot.

I fondle Seth gently through his small cloth. He gives a whimper. As slow as I can I unwrap him, making sure to caress each piece of exposed skin as I go. Then I sink slowly to my knees once I have him naked in front of me. His eyes follow me as I wrap my hand around his length.

Seth give a hiss as I give him a couple of experimental rubs. His hips follows my hand. I breathe on his penis, warm air flows over him. Seth lets out another whimper. I give him a lick of my tongue. More whimpering. I lick my way up and around. Seth progress from whimpers to moans.

I take Seth's penis into my mouth and move in and out. And 'Mister silent as the grave' over there gives a hiss as he sucks in his breath. Seth ignores his brother and continues to moan. When I feel him getting close I stop. I have him to lay down on the soft grass. When he is down I straddle him.

As I impale myself on top of him I say. "For Annie."

Seth reaches for my breasts as I lean over him. We stroke up and down, in and out. He kneads my breasts as we move. I shudder as I feel Seth come. He wails and gives one last push up. I return the force and push down. He looks up at me in awe and love.

"For Annie." Seth says in a dry husky voice. With an amazing amount of tenderness he pulls my head down and kisses me. Full and warm.

"Thank you." he whispers shakily.

I smile into his kiss. One cherry down. I give him some serious face sucking before withdrawing. Seth doesn't want to let me up when I pull away.

"I still have Gunga," I remind him.

Seth's eyes pop open and he looks across to see his brother still standing there. "Oh." His finger tighten for a second before he lets me up.

"Good boy." I pat his cheek. Seth is down for the count

I rise up and turn to face Gunga Din. Now this is a man; very sure of himself and knows what he wants from a woman. We have sparred, we have taken our measure. I feel the forces that follow around him. In another place and another time he would be called a mystic warrior. I have seen thousands of his ilk. This time we come together as equals and opposites.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.