Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map - Cover

Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 9

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

Napoleon curses under his breath. "Fine," he lashes out.

He points at me in an accusatory fashion. "But she is Not one of my Protectors nor will she be counted as one."

"Agreed," Nimrod says as calm as can be, in juxtaposition of Napoleon's anger.

"Agreed," Melville nods his head to Napoleon and then to Nimrod.

Everyone else nods too, looking a little shell shocked at what just happened. What did just happen? I will have to get the information out of Nimrod.

"Then this meeting is adjourned," Melville gives his hands a light clap. "Welcome Chronos of the healers," he looks over to me. I would hazard to say he is pleased by the out come but he face shows me nothing more than a polite interest of this mornings council.

"Ah, thanks," I stumble over my reply and manage to flash him a dubious smile. "Have I been adopted?" I ask looking around the at the rest of the Elders.

Dixon and Orion chuckle knowingly but don't answer my question. Pandaulf raises an eyebrow but says nothing. They merely salute us as they leave.

"And then some" Miss Jekyll laughs and gives me a hug with a quick peck on my cheek.

"You did well," she says to Nimrod, who blushes. I bite back a blink of surprise I didn't think he could blush.

Napoleon just glares at me before he storms out. I get the feeling from his glare there is going to be trouble from him. Big surprise there.

I blink a couple of times after he leaves. Turning to Nimrod finally, to ask him what kind of trouble but I see that he has gone pale now that his blush has faded.

"Nimrod?" I step to his side and slide an arm around his waist. "let us go someplace for you to rest."

He doesn't argue with me. I can feel his energy fading. Oh dear. I find I am deeply concerned about Nimrod's health, I would sincerely be heart broken as would Saul.

"Lean on me," I tell him and let some of my energy flow to him. My emotions and love and understanding. I know he feels it right away because he shivers as my energy mingles with his. We make better progress back to the little cabin. My home too now. I think.

When we are back home, I help Nimrod careful in the high backed rocking chair. He gingerly settles back. I sit down at his feet.

"Alright, Nimrod, what did you do back there, when you called me those words at the council?" I give him a pointed look.

"You should go and find Saul, he will need to be told," he ignores my question waving a vague hand to the door.

"Oh no," I disagree with him. "You are going to explain now. I am tired of being kept in the dark." I waggle my forefinger at him.

"You ... are right, when you said I adopted you," he lets out a sigh. "But it is more than. You are now part of my house, You have rights ... and responsibilities." he reaches down and tussles my hair. "Saul said you had green hair, how I wished I could see that," his voice drops down to a mutter.

I let him distract me. I will need Saul to explain it all to me later. Mostly right now, I really want to show off to Nimrod.

"Oh, it really is green." I say mischievous climbing into my voice. I reach up and lean on his knees. I dial the camouflage away and my hair turns a deep moss green.

"Ha, that is remarkable," he smiles and reaches to stroke my neck. I get the tingles.

"How do you do that?" I ask as I suck in my breath.

"Do what?" he is puzzled.

"You touch me and I get this electric shock but lighter and more like a trickle." I try to explain.

"You can feel that?" He stops rubbing my neck and pulls his hand away. "I think of that as my healing touch. I can use it to feel the patients condition."

"I do something like that," My eyes go wide with shock at what I am hearing. "but it took me years to learn it. Yours must a natural talent."

"Oh?" He chuckles to himself. I reach my real hand out to his leg and touch gently. I extend my senses. He hisses.

"Ah." his eyes go wide. "I see what you mean." He has gotten hard and tense. I lick my lips and look up at his face.

"Would you mind," I ask in eagerness. "if I." I glance back down to the juncture between his spread legs.

I am so unsure of my reception, but nevertheless, I reach up and unlace his trousers slowly. He penis is thick and full. I look up at him. Nimrod doesn't seem able to breath as he watches my fingers move. I have to touch him. I reach up my hand to encircle his penis. It is warm and uncircumcised. I stroke it gently up and down, His hands clutch the arms of the rocker. But he does not deflate or jerk away. I take this as a good sign and go a little faster.

"Yes," he sighs. "I have not had a hand job in so long," He shudders and inches closer to the edge of the chair.

I realize that I am at a perfect hight on my knees, I flick my eyes up to see Nimrod has flung his head back. Riding my hand hard. He must be close. I move closer and the next time he inches forward I pull him so that I can get my mouth around his penis. He hisses again as my wet mouth takes him in. He grabs my hair this time and start to pump out the rhythm, that I am learning, will set him on fire.

He tastes of warmth and salt. Finally with one last groan he comes. I swallow it down, this being no time to spit. I lick him down and back off. I am still humming but Nimrod is less tense and now very mellow.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.