Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map - Cover

Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

Camulus picks himself up from the far side of the fire. He looks down at the dead Wyrm. He looks up at me and gives me this too cocky grin.

"You are crazy!" He yells over at me. I can see the veins standing out in his neck. What, did he think this was a picnic, this was not as easy as it looks. Meanwhile, the rest of the Protectors finish making their approach to the carcass.

"You killed the Wyrm?" Holiday twanged out in amazement. "I'll be damned."

"What is that smell?" Warily Gunga Din asks.

We all look at the smoldering wyrm. I sniff the air some more. And sigh. I look down, I am covered in Wyrm innards.

"Ahww! Gwen is going to kill me," I flick my hands in a gesture of helpless disgust at the dripping mess I am covered in. "I have to get some real clothes."

There is some noticeable chuckling from the protectors. They remember that I showed up in a see through night gown, and not much else.

"Looks like it is back to the bath house for you," Bunyan laughs at me.

"No doubt cold and dirty by now," Seth adds gets him some laughs as well.

"Funny guys," I snarl at them.

"You did really good," Saber says quietly over their laughter.

"Thanks, big guy," my lips twitch into a smile at his quiet praise.

"Yeah, that buckskin is a snap to clean, Why do you think I wear it all the time," Holiday chimes in.

"I thought it was so you didn't have to do you own washing, Bat-che-lor," Bunyan teases Holiday.

"What do we do with this carcass?" Gunga Din asks, he seems the most down to earth of this crew, or maybe the oldest. I am not sure.

"Cut off the head and get it mounted?" I say trying to getting in on the humor of the group.

"Huh?" Camulus question is the general consensus of the rest of the Protectors.

I shake my head sadly. "Nobody ever gets my humor." muttering as I stalk off in to the night. "I am going for a bath, and remember to tell Gwen none of this was my fault!" I yell at them over my shoulder.

I always seem to be covered in gore in this place. Universe guide me, but did it have to be innards.


Once again Saul finds me in the bath house, half asleep in the sunken tub.

"Chronos," he whispers softly into my ear.

I turn and reach around to give him a wet hug.

"Hello," I groan as I shift in my seat.

"You are so much trouble," he laughs into my ear then drops his mouth to mine for a kiss.

"Hmm. These late nights are killer."

I drink deeply into his mouth and press harder into his kiss.

"Let's get you to bed," he says as he breaks off the kiss.

"You tease me so." I smile up at him, but release him from the hug before he gets pulled into the tub. Standing I walk about edge to find the stairs. Where Saul is waiting to hand me a clean bathing sheet.

"I only tease because you like it," he folds the sheet around me and begins to dry me off.

With long strokes up and down my body he rubs. I start to shiver with the sensation. Saul drops a kiss on my bare shoulder. I moan with longing not able to hold back my responses. He ignores it and instead spends time rubbing my breasts dry. I want to step into his embrace and caress his long body as well. But someone has trapped my arms in the bath sheet. Before I start to struggle I look up at Saul with questioning eyes and ask.

"Here?" I playfully intone my question up to him. He can plainly see that I want to rip his clothes off right now.

"Too many neighbors," he gives me a shy smile. "I am taking you home with me."

"Huh?" Home with him, but that would mean...

"Nimrod said it would be alright," Saul reassures me. "As a matter of fact he insisted on it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.