Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map - Cover

Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 4: Dinner negotiations

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4: Dinner negotiations - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

"No," I say and Saul looks crestfallen.

Letting the two of them know my decision. "If it is to be, it will be the three of us."

"Saul loves," I smile sweetly at his sad expression. "I can not take his time with you away from you,"

I turn to Saul, who is now looking shocked. He may be bisexual, but I can see no one had thought to share him with Nimrod.

Nimrod seems to think this is funny as he laughs some more. "I don't do girls."

He raises an eye brow at me in challenge. "But Saul does," He purses his lip and looks me up and down, then with a shake of his head he says "maybe, this can work." he slips his arms around the two of us and give our shoulders a squeeze.

"Make it lively girl." he laughs as if he has heard the greatest joke of all.

"I am called Chronos," I make my voice echo hollowly "Old-man-time." I accentuate the man part of the description.

I glance over at Nimrod to see if he has understood my meaning. He pats my behind in response. This is going to be a fun party, now that the negotiations are over.

... The three of us make our way over to the a banks of tables. Food is being put out, but it is still catch as catch can. We put Saul in the center. He relaxes even more, leaning on me with an arm around Nimrod. Now he really radiates happiness, it spills out to those around us. Our table becomes some what boisterous. The simple beer that is being passed around helps too. I sink into the happiness as well. I know Nimrod is planing to leave us early, so that we have some time alone. But I also think his is truly tired too. I wish I could do more, but as I told Nimrod healing is not my strongest suit.

Even before the dinner if fully over the musicians tune up and start to play, at first it is quiet lullabies and things to limber up the fingers. As more people finish their dinner, dancers take to the cleared area. I am surprised at the type of dancing they do. Some western reels, then English Country yes, but then, Contra, Waltzes. You name it, they played it.

Maggie finds me in the middle of our dinner to tell me, I had to come out and dance. I must know how to dance, being a big tough protector, right. This got Saul and Nimrod laughing so hard that I was afraid the they were going to fall into their food.

"I believe I can manage to find the dance in my soul." I told them with dignity.

"Margaret let her eat some more first." Nimrod suggests. She looks like she is going to argue, but instead she sits down with us and starts to tells me what she had done with her day. I give the men an apologetic look. Nimrod chuckles, Saul rubs my back in little circles. It feels good. Maggie finally winds down, as I finish my meal.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.