Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map - Cover

Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 3: Party time

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3: Party time - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

We harvest all day. Not just the corn, but all the ripe vegetables that need be eaten right away or they will go bad. So, to celebrate this ending of harvest season the Kindred have a party, why not, harvests are traditional party times. The Kindred being descended from a group of historical re-enactors, then maybe they have experience with this celebration thing.

As the day draws to a close, the rest of the folks who have been in conference come out and join us.

Gwen's face lights up at the sight of her sweetheart, then falls as she remembers, her brutal rape, will this come between them? I can see the questions flash across her face.

"Gwen," I take her aside as she starts to turn away. "He is going away in a few days. Are you going to let him go with all this uncertainty?"

"How do you kn..." she stops her question mid-sentence. "oh." "But he will be back, right?" She worries her bottom lip.

"All futures are unclear," I say in a sigh. "I know he goes, where yes. Not the will or will not. So, what if..." I give her a pointed look. What if he doesn't return. I leave that unsaid.

Yep that's me, defender of man helping out the love lorn. What a shame, I should have done this years ago. Now if only if I could work on my own sagging love life. I think sarcastically to myself as I watch her struggle with her feelings. Her face turns back to a smile, she is a brave trouper. Then she heads for Saber, this time head held high.

I look around the starting celebrations. I see people starting bonfires for cooking, setting up tables and chairs, preparing food, children running wild. Even some folks setting up musical instruments. In my ignorance I can only name a few of the instruments. Guitar, Banjo, Violin and some other stringed instruments are pulled out of cases. There is a small group of wood-winds flute and recorders are the only ones I can name. There is even a brass trumpet player. Looking around I see number of small hand held drums resting on tables as their owners help with setting up.

It looks like it will be more than just an eating fest'. In my inspection of the new arrivals, the one person I still don't see is Saul. I remind myself, if it is not meant to be, than it is not meant to be.

Rather than standing around waiting for Saul to make an appearance, I decide to give a hand with the food. There is nothing like taking your aggression out on the vegetables with a sharp knife. And in short order, there is the aromatic smells of cooking food in the air.

I noticed during the setup, that some seats were being left open at the tables. There were a number of men who were wounded during the rescue attempt. They now make their way out to the tables, slowly with the help of the healers. Saul is with them. Only he is not leading a wounded protector. He is arm and arm with an older man.

I would put him at about 65 but that guess would be wrong knowing that this group is suffering from some type of early senility. He could easily be 35. There is such a wonderful feeling of love being radiated by the two of them. So this is what Saul could not tell me. He is already in love. I smile sadly at the thought. He may like me but he is plainly in love with someone else.

"Chronos," he calls out to me. Saul is a vision of calm and relaxation as he leads the other man to one of the tables. "Come meet Nimrod."

I am not one to dwell on what I can not change. I give Saul a happy wave and suppress a longing sigh as I head over to the two men. Nimrod smiles kindly at me, but I can see a speculative look in his eye.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.