Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map - Cover

Chronos Chronicles 2: Without a Map

Copyright© 2008 by Joan of Acre

Prologue

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Prologue - Chronos, after helping to save the Kindred women, finds herself on a very different journey. She is among the first human beings that she has seen in over 15 years. This time she must relearn what it means to be human, she finds herself a without a map to guide her only universal sense of what is going on.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Group Sex   Slow  

Palto found me in my usual spot, in the garden area of the order's great temple. I could easily spend hours there, the place has so many things to study and to it is generally quiet from all the noise of the young postulates who have come to learn.

"Eyes!" he yells eagerly. "Eyes, guess what?" He bounds over a the soft tended ground easily. I can see he is carrying a memo sheet.

I turn around enough to face him. We are still new enough at our relationship, that I get flustered when he tries to get amorous with me in the wrong setting. I don't think his race has any shame or at least Palto doesn't.

"What have you?" I ask calmly. I will not let his emotions overcome my own.

"What I have here," he waves the sheet around some more. " is our ticket out."

Now I grin. A real assignment. I have spent thousands of Deds at this temple, more then even Palto. I was easily distracted to begin with, but one can only spend so much time relearning history and trying to prove her worthiness before going out of ones mind. I am chaos, yes, but I understand the point behind the chaos. I watch and am to pick what flow needs to be embraced and nurtured.

"We have been given an assignment? A real one?"

"Yup. The Pettada need to have defenders set up at their mining depot. Some off world station," He grins as he reads off the sheet.

With a quick motion of my hand, I snatch it out of his grasp. He gives me a gesture of mock outrage. I just smile at him and read the contents myself.

"Well what to do you know," I mutter out loud as I scan the pages.

"The Pettada's are new to the trade consortium. They aren't likely to complain if they have a Ma'hy defender and if they did you would be there to give lip service," I look over at Palto with a big grin.

"Are you ready for this kind of thing? It could get messy," I quirk an eyebrow at him.

"I was going to ask you if you were ready," his eyes sparkled with humor. Oh dear here it comes. "Ready for a night of celebration that is."

What a big faker he is. I think to myself. But I can not stop from letting the ideas pass through my head with thoughts of how our grand evening will end.

"I didn't think the Char'leis were big on celebrations much less physical relationships."

"Maybe you have corrupted me already," he whips back at me.

"Maybe I have," I counter. "come my mind slave, let us get packing." I crook my finger at him.

Palto breaks in to peals of laughter.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.