Magnif 2: Survival - Cover

Magnif 2: Survival

by just-this-guy

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Science Fiction Sex Story: It was the last year for Jeff to be in charge of the small, moon world of Magnif. It was a peaceful world with five races living integrated as one people, Magnifs. This year should be no different than the others so why were so many Reds leaving? (The original story is recommended background before reading this one.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

"Damn!" said Jeff, goggling.

"What?" replied Beth, knowing very well why Jeff reacted that way.

"You look fantastic!" he said.

The black dress Beth wore this year for the final anniversary party of his election as Captain of Magnif was incredible. Minia had outdone herself. Again! How did the master dressmaker continually outdo herself? The dress fit Beth perfectly. It emphasized her breasts without giving too much away. It exposed just the right amount of skin. It slimmed her already slim waist and created an ideal feminine figure. The way the dress moved and flowed when she walked gave the false impression one might see a little bit of firm butt check. The dress was typical Minia. It made a woman look better with it on than how she looked when she was naked and Jeff definitely loved Beth naked.

"Did you see Kayleigh's dress?" Beth asked.

"I have," he said.

The blonde woman in her early 20s wore an even more amazing dress from Minia than she did last year. The dress was completely white and so was the belt, but it complimented Kayleigh's light pink skin perfectly. The dress looked like a second skin even though the dress wasn't tight. Minia's best creations were always for the anniversary party and she never charged for the dresses. The Nomer woman gave her best away for free.

After seeing Kayleigh and now Beth, Jeff could only think one thing. Was it possible to have sex while the woman wore the dress without ruining the dress? Minia would hate to know he would even consider trying such a thing.

"Jeff?" Edmund shouted over. Jeff turned. "It's time."

"Be right there," Jeff said.

"You better go," said Beth when Jeff just stood there.

"It'd rather stand here and look at you."

"You'll have time for that later."

"Promise?"

"Kayleigh told me what she has planned for your last party."

"Yeah?" he said, getting more interested.

"Go!" she said, waving him off. "I need to get into place too."

"I'm going to be too distracted now."

"Do you only think of one thing?"

"Do you really need to ask that question especially on a day like today?"

Beth laughed and headed off.


The ceremony was wonderful and it was an annual excuse for almost everyone on the world to have sex. Every sexually mature resident of Magnif regularly had sex anyway but one could guarantee that almost every being was doing it within an hour after the ceremony ended. It was also why the ceremonies lasted only about fifteen minutes. Everybody had his or her mind on what was going to happen after the ceremony.

Kayleigh corralled Jeff as soon as she reasonably could and then they were flying off to his place.

"Where's Beth?" he asked on the flight. He expected the original Earth woman to be on the transport.

"She's picking up an accessory," Kayleigh said.

"So you both are planning to help me party? I just want to be clear about that."

"Do you think either of us would miss out on this day?"

"How could I know for sure? You've spent a lot of time with that young Red lately."

"His name is Parkup. He's great."

"And Beth really likes that Wxy'n."

"Touma. Beth has finally branched out and is fucking other guys."

"Right. I like that. She's a true Magnif now. You can see why I was uncertain. You two both have new guys you really like."

"I can't imagine how you could think such a thing," Kayleigh contradicted. "This is your last anniversary Jeff. Next year someone else will be Captain. Beth and I wouldn't miss being with you for the world."

Kayleigh gently landed the small air ship next to another ship outside Jeff's house.

"Oh, good," said Kayleigh. "Beth is already here."

"So what do I do?" Jeff said.

"What you do best." She gave a quick rub with her hand over his dick.

"I can do that!" he said loudly.

"Come on," she said, grabbing his hand. "Sometimes you can be such a weirdo."

"Sometimes?"

"Most of the time."

"I was hoping you would say less often or none."

Kayleigh shook her head. At times, Captain Jeff could be insufferable.

"The bedroom's this way," Jeff pointed out when Kayleigh veered to the left instead.

"I didn't say we were going to the bedroom."

"So it isn't a party?"

"Would you just shut up?" Kayleigh said exasperated.

Jeff did. He realized his teasing was going too far and spoiling the moment.

Soft music suddenly was heard. Jeff recognized the popular Red song. He and Kayleigh entered the living area.

"Oh, Jeff," said Beth, spotting him as she was adjusting the music's volume up.

"Hi," he said smiling.

Beth was naked and looked as lovely as ever. If there was any disappointment about seeing her naked, it was that the mystery of how she got in and got out of her dress would be forever unresolved in his mind. He watched her good-sized breasts jiggle as she sat down on the floor. The floor was covered in several blanket layers of davle. A davle was a sheep-like animal from Nomer, but its wool-like fur was much softer and better than an Earth sheep.

"Nagowa donated it," said Kayleigh knowing Jeff would be curious how they got such finery.

"You must not have told him what you were using it for," Jeff commented.

"Oh, I think it's likely he knows."

"Hello, Leyla," Jeff finally greeted the third woman in the room. Leyla was an original Earther like Beth. Brogan, Leyla's lover, was the third and final Earther. Leyla was reclined naked on the davle blankets with a pillow under her head.

Hi, Jeff," said the woman with the fiery red hair.

Jeff and Leyla were lovers a couple of times since her arrival to Magnif. Most of the time Brogan and Leyla were together but Jeff heard they were beginning to experiment with other people the last few weeks.

"It's more fun if you are undressed too," Kayleigh said.

He looked back and she was now naked. How did she get out of her dress so fast? It was another mystery.

"He shouldn't have to do anything," Beth said, approaching on her knees. "We're going to do it all."

"Good idea," said Kayleigh, dropping down before him and working on his pants.

Leyla approached too. Jeff's dick throbbed excitedly.

Leyla worked on removing his top half clothing while Beth and Kayleigh worked on the lower half.

"There's that beautiful candle," Kayleigh said when his dick was exposed.

"Go ahead," encouraged Beth. She knew Kayleigh's prowess at blowing out a candle.

"Ohhh," Jeff groaned as Kayleigh took his dick deeply into her mouth. No one could perform oral like Kayleigh could. He grabbed her hair and held it back so he could see.

"Who's next?" Kayleigh said shortly.

"Why don't we put him in the middle?" Beth said.

Jeff ended up on his back in the center of the davles. He watched Leyla blow on his candle then Beth took over. The three women rotated on his candle for several minutes.

"Ready for what's next?" Beth said.

"What's that?"

Beth laughed.

The three women lay side-by-side-by-side. Jeff pushed up to look and smiled. He crawled to the nearest woman, Leyla, and climbed on top of her. He pushed his dick inside her.

"Congratulations," Leyla said.

He stroked in her pussy for a minute or so then entered Kayleigh.

"I'm glad you're still Captain," Kayleigh said.

He moved to Beth after another short time.

"Happy anniversary," Beth said.

Jeff returned to Leyla, so Kayleigh and Beth sat up. They knew he preferred to fuck to completion one woman at a time. Jeff was always good for three solid erections before he needed an extended rest.

"Yes," moaned Leyla.

Jeff was so extra aroused that he pounded relentlessly into her pussy. The anniversary celebration was one of the best days of the year. It was guaranteed to not have any interruptions.

"Oh, oh!" she cried out, driving her hips up to meet his thrusting dick. "Yessss!"

"Oh, Leyla," he groaned out.

Jeff gasped and came. It felt very good to finally cum today and take off his horny edge.

He pulled out and rolled to his back. He breathed hard...

He looked down when Kayleigh immediately began to clean his dick and work on restoring its hardness. He knew of no one who could blow his candle like Kayleigh. If he was younger, he could imagine choosing to pair with her and maybe even have a child. He was very pleased with Beth as his most frequent partner but sucking a dick was Kayleigh's expertise.

"Ready?" said Kayleigh as she moved over his hard cock.

A loud beeping was suddenly heard throughout the house.

"What the-?" Jeff said, angrily. How could the command center call him now? They knew what he would be in the middle of doing. "Who's watching the shop?"

"Colto," Kayleigh said.

Colto? Jeff knew he was experienced. The Wxy'n wouldn't interrupt without a reason.

"Do you want me to answer?" Kayleigh asked.

"No."

Jeff stood up and walked over to his console that connected his home with the command center.

"Jeff," he said

"Captain," said Colto. "We have over fifty Red ships arriving. They are transport ships"

"Fifty?" said Jeff. Transport ships were big, so that was too many for a small moon like Magnif. The ships would have to take turns orbiting. Something was going on.

"Yes. I asked for what purpose and they said to take people home. It looks like the Reds are evacuating."

"Thanks, Colto."

Jeff disconnected.

"I'll go into the command center," said Kayleigh. "You can be with Beth."

"I need to talk to Savlin and I need to do it face-to-face," Jeff said. "Well have to continue the party later."

"I'll go with you," said Beth.


When he and Beth arrived in the Red sector, Jeff was disturbed. He wasn't greeted by anyone. Savlin likely didn't know he arrived. Reds everywhere were packing up containers. They were obviously leaving and they had picked the most distracted day on Magnif to do it. Why all the secrecy? The bigger question was why were they leaving at all?

"Where's Savlin?" Jeff asked when he didn't find her in the administrative office.

"She's at home."

Jeff fumed. Savlin must be packing up her things too. Wasn't she even going to say good-bye? What was going on?

"Stay here, Beth," said Jeff. "Find out what you can. I need to talk to Savlin alone."

He knew he could get the explanation from Savlin if it was just the two of them


"Savlin!" Jeff called out. He entered her home without knocking. "Savlin!"

"In here!" she yelled.

He entered her bedroom.

"What is going on?" he shouted.

"We're leaving."

"I can see that. Why?"

She shrugged.

"There must be a reason."

"Oh, there's a reason. It's not a good reason. We are all being called back home."

"What for?"

"Not a good reason.

"You are a citizen of Magnif, Savlin. You are not a Red. It's your heritage, but you are a Magnif now. You don't have to go back"

"And that's why I'm not going."

"You're not?"

"No. I can't stop anyone from going though."

"And the Reds are okay with you staying?"

Savlin laughed and said, "No, but it's not like they are going to search for me very hard. They are too busy with the war."

"War? What war? The Reds are at war?"

Savlin nodded.

"With who?"

"Some planet called Earth."

After Jeff got over his shock, he said, "That's not funny."

"The Reds and Earth are at war."

"Over what?"

"Nothing as far as I can tell. Earth leaders and Red leaders both became paranoid and looked for any excuse to attack each other. Who knows who fired the first shot?

"Was it the destruction of Beth's ship?"

"Oh, that probably put Earth more on edge, but this war would have started anyway."

"Can I do anything to help you?"

"I may need a place to lie low."

"You can stay at my place."

"Thank you. And what about the bed?"

"You can stay there too. I wouldn't want you anywhere else but under me."

"You always know how to sweet talk me."


Jeff contacted Beth to tell her to take the transport and return to command center. He would be coming back later because he had some diplomatic issues to handle.

Jeff helped Savlin pack up what she could take. It took most of the rest of the day and they didn't arrive in her transport to his house until the evening.

"It looks like you need to relieve some stress," Jeff said.

"I'm not that stressed but I always love relieving stress."

They headed to the bedroom.

"Mmmm," Savlin moaned as Jeff's dick stroked slowly inside her.

Jeff was so glad Savlin was staying. He loved being with the Magnif Red leader. It would be awful if she was gone.

"Yes, Jeff. Yes!" she moaned.

He began to speed up. He thrusted faster and faster.

"Yes! Yes" she cried out.

"Ohhhhh!" he groaned and began to unload.

"Ooooh!" she said, cumming. She so needed this. She needed to temporarily forget about her concerns.


"You have Savlin living in your home!" Beth shouted at Jeff, "while Earth and the Reds are at war!"

"She's my friend," Jeff said. No further explanation was needed.

"She's a Red."

"If you have a problem with Savlin, then you are free to leave. Otherwise I would prefer you shut the fuck up!"

He hated to yell at Beth, but she was being completely unreasonable.

Beth turned away angrily. She couldn't believe it! Jeff was shielding Savlin, one of the leaders of the people who were killing her people.

She knew what she needed to do.


It was two weeks later. Savlin was still living at Jeff's home.

"Thanks for letting me continue to stay," Savlin said, sitting down at the table to eat breakfast.

"You know you can stay as long as you like," Jeff said. He was about to head to the command center.

"Sixvil sent a message saying people were trying harder to find me."

"They apparently refuse to look outside of the Red sector."

"No, they don't want to violate Magnif sovereignty and I'm sure the plan is to send people to live here again when the war is over, so they don't want to step on any toes."

"When will the war be over?"

"Who knows?" she replied with a contemptuous snort.

"How's it going?"

"Stupidly? It's a pointless war. How else could it be going?"

"I just can't understand how it got started. There's no reason Earthers and Reds can't be friends."

"We have a few stupid leaders on both sides and this is what happens."

"That's the truth," he said. "I want to make sure you know that you are welcome here as long as it takes."

"I just don't want to be a freeloader."

"You're not, but if you want something to do then you are welcome to join the command crew. Your knowledge and expertise would be most helpful."

"Thanks, I appreciate that. Could I ask Kayleigh to try to tap into some of the Reds systems? I have code she could use."

"Is there anything left to tap into?"

"They won't take everything. There are some innocent looking things that secretly contain a lot of valuable data. Kayleigh knows about them."

"Sounds good to me."


Beth glared at Jeff and Savlin when they entered the command center. She couldn't believe he was still harboring the enemy. Jeff's heritage was an Earther. She couldn't understand how he could turn his back on Earth to protect a leader of the Reds.

"Kayleigh?" Jeff said. "Savlin has a task for you."

He walked over to Beth and tried to give her a kiss but she turned her head away.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

"No," she said.

"Hmmm. We haven't been together for too long."

"You have Savlin."

"She knows you're my number one."

"I've been busy."

"With what?"

"Busy." Beth walked away.

Jeff couldn't figure out what was wrong with her.

"The Red Sector is almost completely evacuated," Jeff heard Kayleigh say. He walked over.

"They'll all be gone soon," Savlin said.

"And they'll finally leave you alone."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.