My Special Gift - Cover

My Special Gift

Copyright© 2008 by ohio

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - People--that is, women--do whatever I want. I don't know how I acquired this gift, but I sure make the most of it!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Cheating   Group Sex   First  

The afternoon my sister Bonnie brought me the ice cream was the beginning of an amazing adventure. As I sat alone in my room I realized right away that my first job was to figure out what I could and couldn't do.

I'd learned that I had to look right into Bonnie's eyes to make her do what I wanted—but would it work on other people? And how far could I get people to go? My sister bringing me ice cream or ordering a pizza was one thing—but what about showing me her tits, or stripping off her clothes and dancing naked for me?

I couldn't even think about fucking Bonnie—sexy as she was, the idea of touching my sister was unthinkable to me. So I needed first of all to know whether my "gift" would work with other people too

I tried some experiments that night—and they amazed me! I wandered downstairs to where my mom was making dinner in the kitchen.

"Hi sweetie," she said, stirring a pot of tomato sauce on the stove. "How was your day?"

"Fine, mom," I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek. Then I looked right into her eyes. "Mom, would you please reach your right hand up over your head and stick a finger into your left ear for a minute?"

I was ready for her to say, "what the hell are you talking about?", but she didn't. Her face got that strange relaxed look on it, and then she put down the spoon she was holding and did just as I'd asked, smiling pleasantly at me the whole time.

"How's that, Dave?" she asked, her right index finger stuck into her left ear. She looked so ridiculous it was hard for me not to laugh—but the situation was just too weird. After a minute she took the finger out, picked up the spoon again and went back to her cooking.

I sat in silence at the kitchen table for a minute or two, thinking hard.

"Mom—why did you stick your finger in your ear just now?"

She looked over at me. "Well—you asked me to, so I thought, 'why not?' " she said, in a perfectly natural tone of voice.

"But—but didn't it seem like a kind of strange request?"

"Yes, I suppose," she said, still acting totally unconcerned, "but I figured you had a good reason or you wouldn't have asked me."

This was something! I tried another one. I went back over to her, looking into her eyes, and said, "Mom, I'd really like to try driving your car around the block a couple of times—will you let me have the keys? And Mom—after you do that, please forget that I asked you."

Again the blank look, and again the instant obedience: she got her keys from her purse and handed them to me. "Here, Dave, in case you feel like trying a little driving—my car's outside in the driveway. Have fun!" And she turned back to the stove.

I was only 14, and there was no fucking way I was going to risk actually driving a car! But I went outside and sat on the step, trying to figure out what to try next.

It had to be something with sex—I couldn't wait any longer to see whether my powers would extend that far. (If they wouldn't, I thought, there wasn't much point in having them! That's how teenage boys think—if it's not about sex, it's just not that interesting.)

I put mom's keys back in her purse and went upstairs into my sister's room. I could hear the shower, so I waited and in a few minutes she came into her room, wearing nothing but a large orange towel and a smaller one wound around her hair.

"Dave!" she said angrily. "What the hell are you doing in here?"

I stepped closer to her, looking into her face. "Sorry, Bonnie, but I wondered if you could let me look at you naked for a minute. Just put the towel down, and slowly turn around so I can see your body."

Her face relaxed, and then in a moment I was looking at the first naked girl I'd ever seen in real life! Bonnie was maybe 15 pounds on the heavy side of perfect, but that didn't bother me a bit. She posed for me, slowly turning so I could see all of her. She had a big black pubic bush and two absolutely gorgeous, medium-sized breasts. To me they were every bit as beautiful as the ones I'd seen on Internet porn sites. Her belly wasn't flat like a model's, but it still seemed sexy to me. In fact, all of her did—I had a hard-on in no time.

In a matter-of-fact way Bonnie bent down and picked up her towel. Calmly she said, "I need to get dressed now Dave, okay?"

"Sure Bonnie—thanks!" Then I had another idea.

"Bon," I said, again looking into her eyes. "I'd like to have a short conversation with you—please answer all my questions truthfully, and then forget that I came into your room today, okay?"

"Okay, Dave," she said neutrally, sitting down on the bed.

"Which of your friends are sexually active?"

"Well, Meghan of course—she's been fucking Andy most of this year. Barbara has given guys blowjobs but hasn't fucked anybody yet. Cheryl has been sleeping with Bobby for a couple of months. I know Amanda had sex with a guy she met at the Cape last summer, but that was just a few times—she hasn't done it with anybody since then. That might be it, at least for my close friends."

She said all this in a perfectly pleasant voice, as though I'd asked her about the weather or her plans for the weekend.

"How about you? Are you sexually active?"

"I fucked Carl a few times" (that was her boyfriend the previous year) "but I'm not fucking Tommy yet" (he was her current boyfriend of about a month). "We do a lot of petting and sometimes I suck him off, but we haven't gone all the way yet."

"Do you have condoms?" I asked.

"Yeah, a box of them in my bottom desk drawer, hidden behind some old notebooks."

"Okay." I thought hard for a minute. I was desperate to go a lot further, but also terrified of screwing things up. "Thanks Bonnie," I said, and left the room.


After dinner I rode my bike over to my friend Matt's house. We hung out several times a week, allegedly to study but usually just to chill and play video games together.

I certainly didn't want to do anything to Matt, but I just HAD to keep testing my powers. When we took a break from video games I tried the finger-in-the-ear trick and he did it just like my mom did, without the slightest complaint.

So then I did some stupid stuff—had him take off a dirty sock and sniff it, take a pair of underpants from his drawer and dance around the room with them on his head—dumb shit like that. I actually felt kind of bad about it, so before I left I told him to forget everything that had happened except that we'd played video games.

As I rode home my mind was filled with fantasies—the usual ones, actually, about Cecily Arnold, the most gorgeous girl in my grade, naked in bed with me—except that this time they seemed like I might be able to make them come true! I was so excited that I jerked off as soon as I got home, and then went to bed early. I could hardly wait for the next day.


I didn't have the nerve to start in with Cecily right away. But there was a girl named Eileen North in some of my classes who was interested in me—she rode my bus and I often saw her gazing at me from her seat up near the front. Matt and I used to joke about her—he called her "Dave's stalker," even though she'd never done much more than say "hi" shyly a couple of times.

That day I told Matt I wouldn't be on the bus after school. When last period ended I went over to where Eileen's locker was, and when she saw me I said, "hey—I'm gonna walk home today, you feel like joining me?"

A day earlier I could never have been that confident, even with a girl that I knew liked me—but now it was easy. I didn't use my "gift", just said it the way anybody would. Her face lit up, she blushed a little and said, "sure".

As we walked I chatted away easily about nothing in particular, and she gradually stopped being tongue-tied and joined in. Our route took us past some woods near a new housing development. When we got there I stopped and said, "you ever been through there?" pointing to a path into the trees. "There are some cool places to sit right by a stream—I sometimes go to watch the fish."

I hadn't used my power, just asked her; and she looked reluctant at first. But then she smiled and said. "Okay—but just for a little while. I need to be home by 5."

We walked down to the spot I had in mind—a big flat rock next to a stream, pretty comfortable to sit on. I'd been there lots of times before and never seen anyone else around. We sat for a little while, looking at the stream and talking, me getting more and more excited and nervous.

I looked right into her eyes and said, "Eileen, would you please stand up and balance on one foot for me?" Everything worked! Her face relaxed briefly, then without a word she stood up and did as I asked. After a minute she smiled and calmly sat back down again.

I was exultant—and aroused. I looked at her again, took a deep breath, and plunged ahead. "Eileen, I'd like us to kiss for a while, and for you to let me touch your boobs and your pussy. Then I want you to take my cock out and give me a blowjob. When we're done, we'll get dressed again and you won't remember anything we did, except sitting here on the rock and talking." I crossed my fingers and waited.

After a moment she slid over to press her leg against mine, leaned into me, and turned her face up to mine expectantly. I tentatively kissed her, and her arms immediately went around my back, pullling me tightly to her.

We necked for a few minutes—she was the first girl I'd ever kissed besides a few awkward minutes with Darlene Dlugasz the previous summer at camp, and I was entranced by the feelings. When I slid a hand onto Eileen's chest she did nothing to stop me. I explored her boobs through her sweater for a while, and then I pushed the sweater up, clumsily unhooked the front clasp of her bra, and felt them bare. My fingertips caressed her nipples.

What a sensation! Eileen's breasts were so soft, so warm and smooth, and so incredibly firm! I was on the verge of shooting off in my pants, and Eileen was still kissing me, just letting me touch her.

I could have played with her tits forever, but I was eager to keep going. I put my hand up under her skirt and quickly found her panties. Pulling them aside I touched a pussy for the first time in my life. It was hairy and slippery—I really had no idea what I was doing, but Eileen never stopped me so I kept touching and stroking her.

I felt her hands go to my pants, and I helped her get my zipper down and my pants and boxers halfway down my thighs. My dick was as big and hard as it had ever been. Eileen wasn't kissing me anymore—she was staring at it, and then she tentatively touched it with one soft warm hand and began to stroke it a little.

"God, it's so big!" she said; and then, "I've ... never actually seen one before."

"Just keep touching it, okay?" I said. Her hand was magic, and she kept on stroking while I kept using my hands on her tits and her pussy. Then after a minute she leaned over to put her face right next to my cock.

"I don't know what to do, Dave," she said, looking excited but nervous.

"Just put it in your mouth, Eileen. Lick and suck it—make sure not to scrape me with your teeth." Ah, the feeling as she slipped her lips over my cock! I groaned at the delicious sensations. She only took a couple of inches, then slid up and down a little. With my hand on her head I gently urged her to go a little further, and soon she was taking maybe four of my six inches into her mouth, bobbing up and down on it.

"That's it, Eileen! Just keep doing that." I guided one of her hands to my balls, which she held gently as her lips slid up and down my joint. She got into a steady rhythm and in no time was I groaning rhythmically, working up to a tremendous orgasm. It came in probably not much more than a minute—I said, "Eileen, I'm gonna cum, keep my dick in your mouth!" and then I blasted her.

Her eyes went wide but she managed not to take her head off my dick, while it jerked and jumped and shot cum into her throat. When my spasms had died down I said, "just swallow, Eileen—then you can keep sucking on it until it's clean." To my amazement, she did just as I asked without a word. When I was finally soft again in her mouth, she pulled away from me and then, smiling, lay down with her head in my lap, her cheek resting against my limp dick. We rested together in silence, catching our breath.

After a few minutes we both dressed again and headed out of the woods, talking easily together. As we went I pulled out some breath mints and gave a couple to Eileen—no need for her parents to notice cum on her breath! I walked Eileen to her house and then, stopping on the sidewalk, said casually, "Eileen, are you gonna get in any trouble for going into the woods with me?"

She turned to me in surprise. "Why would my parents care? All we did is talk." She looked utterly sincere, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Okay—cool," I said. "See ya tomorrow on the bus."

She looked shy again and said, "thanks for the walk, Dave. It was fun."

I smiled and headed off, still feeling the tingling of my happy dick inside my pants. I felt about ten feet tall.


I couldn't believe it! I'd felt up a girl, seen her naked tits and pussy, gotten my first blow-job! As I sat on my bed that night I said to my dick, "big guy, this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship." (We'd seen "Casablanca" at school the week before).

Everything had gone perfectly with Eileen, and I had only one real worry: that somehow she'd remember what we'd done, and tell her parents or a friend or somebody—and then I'd be dead meat.

But the next day on the bus she said "hi" and gave me a warm smile, but nothing more. No shocked or guilty looks, no proprietary glances that might suggest that now she thought she owned me. I was in the clear!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.