The Storm - Cover

The Storm

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A storm left us stranded on an uninhabited island. A storm brought us closer together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Incest   First  

I hadn't noticed how healthy everyone was until Jan became sick. It's so easy to overlook things and take things for granted until they are gone. If I had thought about it, we were remarkably healthy for having our lives so violently disrupted.

Jan had to get up every thirty minutes or so and puke her guts out. When nothing more came up, she still retched. Dry heaves were the worse.

It wasn't until late morning when she was able to comfortably sit up and sip some water.

"I'm okay," Jan said to the girls. She could see the worry all over their faces.

The girls went off to their activities while I stayed with Jan.

"It looks like you're feeling better," I said with an encouraging smile.

"It's been a while since I felt like this," she said.

"It's the first time anyone has gotten sick since we've been here."

"I've only felt like this two times before."

"What do you mean?" I said confused. I was sure she threw up more than two times in her life.

"I'm pregnant."

"You think you're pregnant?" I was stunned.

"No, I'm sure of it. I haven't had my period in a while and the last time I felt this kind of sickness was when I was pregnant with Amy and Amber."

"Oh." I was conflicted in my thoughts.

"I'm scared," Jan said.

I gave her a big side hug.

"It will be fine," I assured. "When you said that, Jan, I was a little scared too, but I was also very excited."

"You were?" she said surprised.

"It's crazy, isn't it? I'm excited that I'm going to have a baby with my sister, but I love you, Jan. I love you and the girls more than I've loved anyone in my life. I've only wanted sex from women but in you I have love and companionship and friendship too. You are the woman I've waited all my life for."

Jan began to cry. I felt helpless.

She finally said, "I feel the same way Jack. I love you. I love you more than any man in my life."

We hugged full on.

When we broke away, Jan said, "It's a matter of time until the girls get pregnant too."

"I know," I said. "I love each one of you in your own way. I will be just as glad to hear they are pregnant as I am to hear you are."

"I am happy to hear you say that, Jack."

"I love everyone here. The storm may be the best thing to ever happen to me. I'm a different man. All I thought about was myself but now all I can think about is you and the girls."

Jan smiled. She looked very pleased.

Jan's pregnancy announcement to the girls was met with astonishment and apprehension, but she and I talked so excitedly about it that the girls were quickly onboard. They were as thrilled as we were.

Jan was right. It was a matter of time until the girls became pregnant.

Amanda was the first to declare she thought she was pregnant. Jan ran her through a bunch of questions and concluded that it was very likely Amanda was pregnant.

Amber announced her likely pregnancy only a week later.

I was truly excited about it which made the girls all the more thrilled.

"We're going to have a baby!" was my exuberant response.

Amy didn't become pregnant though and she put a damper on the joy.

"Why am I not pregnant?" she complained.

"It can take time," Jan said.

"Amanda and Amber got pregnant right away."

"It doesn't mean you won't get pregnant."

"I should get to fuck Jack all the time until I'm pregnant."

"That's not going to happen," I butted in. "You'll get pregnant. Be patient."

The need for patience ended up more on me and everyone else's part than on Amy. At times, I wanted to strangle the girl or at the very least exile her away from the rest of us. She was so grumpy that I didn't want to fuck her and she certainly couldn't get pregnant if we weren't doing it.

It was a huge relief to everyone when Amy's period vanished and she finally was pregnant.

I never wanted kids. I was determined to be a carousing playboy all my life.

Now I couldn't help but give a big smile and feel a sense of pride when I saw Jan and her swelling belly carrying our child. The same was equally true of the changing bodies of Amanda and Amber.

As we continued to live our lives, Amy's body began to change too as the other three bodies continued to enlarge.

One thing I discovered was we hadn't fucked doggy-style until they were pregnant.

It became time for Jan to deliver.

"Ohhhh!" screamed Jan.

"It's okay, Mom," said Amber. She held her hand and Amy held her other one.

Jan huffed and puffed.

"Deep breathes, Mom," said Amanda. "Like you told us."

"Push," I said.

Jan cried out again.

I had my fingers in her pussy and could feel the head of the baby.

Jan pushed again. I pulled my fingers out quickly. The baby's head was crowning.

"Just a little more!" I encouraged.

"It's coming, Mom!" excitedly said Amy, looking down.

The baby's head was pushing through.

"I got it!" I yelled. "Just a little more!"

I had it! I looked down. I had him! I had a son.

"It's a boy!" I said.

He started to cry. I placed him on Jan's chest. She was still breathing heavily.

"What's his name?" Amy asked.

"What do you think, Jack?" Jan said.

"You can name him."

"Iona."

"Iona?"

"It's an island of tranquility and that's how I feel right now. I'm on an island of tranquility, peace, and beauty."

It was a good choice. It would take a little getting used to but I was sure I would love it.

"Iona," I said.

"Iona," each of the girls said.

Amber and I were in the shelter this morning and I was drilling her from behind. Okay, "drilling" sounded a little crude but Amanda used the term a couple of times and of course her younger sisters picked up on it, so it became no big deal to say it instead of a nice generic term like "fucking".

Since Amber was the smallest, it made her pregnant belly look absolutely huge. The pregnancy also made her absolutely glow and I didn't know if it was the hormones but she was more talkative and outgoing. She was a constantly happy, cheerful, chirpy girl which out in civilization would make people batty but made me so joyful.

"Deep," I said. "Not so deep."

I was slowing pushing in and almost pulling out of her pussy. Amber liked it at first but she quickly wanted more. She had enough teasing.

"Come on, Jack!" she urged and pleaded. "Fuck me! Drill my pussy!"

"Okay. Like this?"

It was barely faster. It was a steady slow place.

"Jack!" she whined.

"Or like this?"

I increased to a moderate thrust.

"Ooooh! Better!"

I stayed at that pace for a couple of minutes. I felt my arousal slowly building.

Amy barged in and yelled, "Jack!"

Amanda came in a second later. "Jack!"

"What?" I said without stopping my thrusts.

Everyone gave each other the respect of one-on-one privacy when doing it with me, except for in the evening when everyone was in the shelter, so what could be happening?

"There's a boat!" shouted Amy.

"We can see it," said Amanda.

Jan came in with one week old Iona in her arms. "Jack! Sorry to..." She paused when she saw Amy and Amanda. "There's a boat out there."

I said while still not stopping my stroking inside Amber's pussy, "Pile up wood like a giant teepee. We need to make a big fire. I'll be out in a second."

I was getting too close to stop plus it would be unfair to Amber. I knew they would understand and expect the same if they were in Amber's position.

I rapidly fucked into Amber now.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed out.

She came quickly and seconds later I was shooting my morning jizz into her.

The fire worked.

The boat was a commercial fishing vessel. They were surprised we lived on the island for almost a year. The crew's reaction was nothing compared to the media. We were on the news from coast-to-coast.

Jan and the girls moved into my place. First, my house had the security to keep the media away so they were left alone. Second, we could continue to live like we were on the island which was naked and with regular sex.

I had a big house because I liked to throw parties and see what women I could convince to stay the night. I also had a big bed for when I had women over which sometimes was more than one. It was usually only one woman but I used every inch of the bed. The big bed was perfect for Jan, the girls, and me to sleep on. The covers felt too warm so we stripped everything off and slept only on the bottom sheet.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.