The Storm - Cover

The Storm

Copyright© 2008 by just-this-guy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A storm left us stranded on an uninhabited island. A storm brought us closer together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Incest   First  

"I don't want to go fishing," a young female voice whined.

"It'll be fun," an older woman said.

I popped my head up from below deck of my boat.

The whining voice predictably belonged to my 14-year old niece, Amy. Walking next to her on the pier was her 38-year old mother, Janice. Janice was my sister and she went by Jan. In front of the two was my 16-year old niece Amanda. Trailing behind everyone was Amber, she was Amy's fraternal twin sister. They looked very similar when they were young. Every stranger thought the twins were identical. Amy was much taller now and more outgoing while Amber was quiet, so no one thought they were identical anymore. All four were brunettes.

I quickly scaled the steps up to the deck. I was in swim trunks and sandals on this beautiful summer day. The skies were clear without a cloud and the sun was warm but a gentle breeze kept the temperature from becoming hot.

"You don't have to fish if you don't want to, Amy," I said.

I went over and took Amanda's hand as she stepped onto my boat.

"Hi, Uncle Jack!" she said.

"Hi, Amanda!" I replied, giving her a big hug.

In succession, I took Amy's, Amber's, and Jan's hands to help them onto the boat and gave each a hug.

"No one has to fish," I said. "You can spend all day sunning if you want."

"That's what I'm going to do," Amy announced.

My boat wasn't a sport fishing boat. It was a cruising yacht, so it was designed to stay out at sea for several days at a time. My boat wasn't huge, but it could sleep six plus and it had many amenities of home. I honestly could say it had amenities nicer than most people's homes.

I was a wealthy CEO and I liked to take a few days away from work to take my boat out. Sometimes I was alone, but frequently I would spend a weekend at sea with a particularly beautiful secretary or administrative assistant. Now and then I took a couple of girls at a time on an outing.

"I really appreciate this, Jack," Jan said.

"It's nothing," I said again. I told her the same a hundred times already over the phone.

"The girls really need this."

"I know." It was why I was doing it.

Jan's husband, a university professor, ran off with a 22-year old student a couple of months ago. It was hard on my sister, but it was extra hard on my three nieces. They needed a few days away from life just to have fun and to not think about why their Dad abandoned them for a girl not much older than Amanda.

I grabbed the four bags from the pier and brought them below. Jan was sensible with a small bag, but the girls apparently thought this was a month excursion on an ocean liner. We'd figure out sleeping arrangements later, so I put all the bags in the large master bedroom. It slept three adults just fine I had discovered a few times.

"We'll leave in about thirty minutes," I said. I had a few things to do and check before we pushed off.

"Can I use your bathroom?" Amber asked.

"No, you have to hold it for four days."

She frowned at me. Hey, I thought it was funny.

"On the right," I said, pointing toward the opening that led below deck.

I had Amy and Amber assist with undoing both moors. I had Amanda guide the boat out of the marina, but I was right there making sure we didn't hit anything. I wanted all three girls to have a task.

"I want to steer," complained Amy.

"You can steer when we're in open water," I said.

Amy pouted.

Jan spoke up and threatened, "Or you can not do it at all."

I wondered when kids outgrew such attitudes. It reaffirmed my decision to never marry and have kids. Of course, there were plenty of adults that still had a "me-first" attitude and I was often one of them if I was honest.

"Good job," I praised Amanda when we were out to sea. "Do you want to steer now Amy?"

"No thanks. Can we change into our swimsuits now?"

"Sure. It will be a couple of hours before we reach the first fishing area."

The girls scrambled down the steps.

"You can change too," I said to Jan.

"I will. It's a little bit of madhouse down there right now."

"Oh," I said with concern.

Jan laughed. "You always were a worrier. I'll check on them."

"Thanks." It wasn't that I was a worrier, but they could really mess things up if they weren't careful. Okay, that made me a worrier. One would think I wouldn't need to be concerned about a bunch of teenage girls, but I had no idea how responsible they were. I couldn't take chances.

Amber popped up first. She wore a green and white bikini with a seaweed-like print. It was a very appropriate swimsuit for our ocean adventure. She was filling out nicely. Jan had decent breasts and she had passed those genes down to her daughters. Amber was also developing a waist and some curves in her hips. She was on the way in her transformation into a woman.

Amy was next out. She wore a solid pink bikini but it was a shade of pink that would naturally draw a boy's eyes to her which was undoubtedly what she wanted. Of course, the only "boy" here was her 42-year old uncle, so the swimsuit couldn't serve its intended purpose. Amy had slightly larger breasts than Amber which made her top look too small since one could see a little bit of skin from underneath the cup.

I activated the boat's autopilot so I could help the girls set up. I already had entered the GPS coordinates into the system for where we would be every day. I moved items out of the way and cleared space in the back area so they could lay out their beach towels.

"Thanks, Uncle Jack," Amy said.

"You're welcome."

"Thanks," said Amber.

"You're welcome too."

I was about to head back to the cockpit when Amanda came up. I stopped dead in my tracks.

Amanda wore this sky blue string bikini that had only a small triangle covering her private area. The top matched it in that it was only small triangles covering the front of her full breasts. The bikini made her legs look very long even though she only was five foot five. Amy was only an inch shorter but her bikini didn't make her look taller. Amber was an even five feet tall.

I took a deep breath. Jan's girls were growing up and nowhere did it show more than in Amanda. The sweet sixteen brunette was probably a heartbreaker at school. Jan without a doubt had to beat the boys away.

"There's room," I said, pointing with my thumb toward Amy and Amber.

"Thanks, Uncle Jack."

I walked to the cockpit and looked back. Fucking shit! Amanda's swimsuit was a thong! It was impossible to not stare at her small, firm, shapely ass. What was worse and simply embarrassing was my cock reacted like it would when I saw any beautiful almost naked woman. It started to stiffen. It wasn't like I was thinking of fucking Amanda. I certainly wasn't, but I couldn't override my male urges even if it was my niece.

"Something wrong?" Jan asked.

"What? No!" I said, startled by my sister's arrival.

"You were just staring at the girls or something. Is Amy acting up again?"

"No, it was ... how can you let Amanda wear that?"

"What's wrong with it?"

"It's a thong."

"All the girls her age wear them now. Where have you been?"

"I don't pay much attention to fashion," I said.

"You need to get out of that business suit of yours more often, brother."

"It's not like I'm going to know what teen girls are wearing. You didn't wear anything like that when you were her age."

"Fashions change. I don't want Amanda to be an outcast. She'll end up like you."

"I'm not an outcast," I mock protested her joke.

"I can't take any chances," she teased.

"You look nice," I said giving her a quick, brotherly up and down.

Jan was in a form-fitting white bikini. She was still a sexy woman at 38. She wouldn't have any trouble attracting a new man once her divorce was final. Her future ex-husband agreed to fast track the divorce, so she'd be officially free in only a few months.

"You still look in shape yourself," she said, putting her hand on my chest. "Are you going to join us?"

"I want to check the latest weather report and a couple of other things first and I want to get the fishing equipment ready."

"You can do that later. Join us. The girls would love to talk to you."

"Yeah, okay," I agreed.

The five of us ended up side-by-side with our heads facing the stern. All of us were on our backs except for Amanda who was on her front. They wanted me in the middle. Jan was on my left with Amber next to her. Amanda was on my right with Amy next to her.

The girls asked what I was up to and I reciprocated with questions. Mostly they talked about school. Not once did their dad come up in conversation.

The females reapplied suntan lotion. Amy helped Amanda cover her back. Amanda untied her top so Amy could cover everywhere including big sister's butt. Amanda was indifferent to me when she lifted up to adjust her free top and I received an eyeful of teenage breasts. I knew there was no reason she should care if I saw since I was her uncle, but she equally had no idea what it did to me. The images of her large, young, firm tits automatically became embedded in my mind because I was a man first and an uncle second.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.