I Sometimes Say the Dumbest Things! - Cover

I Sometimes Say the Dumbest Things!

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young secretary agrees fill in at the last moment as a live in babysitter for her boss's four teenage children when he goes away for a ten day cruise. She is drugged, repeatedly raped and then blackmailed by the boss's three sons and his daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

The side gate opened and I heard someone coming into the yard. I was afraid to look. I lay there, helpless, with my eyes closed until I felt something cold on my face. I opened my eyes and saw a large German shepherd standing there just before he started licking my face.

I cried out and turned my face away. I saw Kyra standing nearby with her camera up to her face and recording. It was starting. And then I remembered what Jay had said when he was here. He had offered to let me suck off his dog if I didn't want to let him fuck my throat. I looked around and there he was, standing nearby and smiling down at me. Jay!

Keary got up and came over and said, "Gail, I told you that if you disobeyed me that you would be punished."

He looked up at Jay and said, "Go ahead man. You can fuck her afterwards." Then he started to back away.

I screamed, "NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!"

Keary came back over and leaned down and said, "After tonight, you stupid cunt, you will never disobey another order."

He straightened up and stepped back and Jay came closer. He stood over me and looked down at me, grinning like an idiot. He reached down and pulled another piece of rope out from under the bench and began to weave it into my hair. When he was done my head was pointing down at the ground and I was unable to move. It was pulled back so far that I was unable to close my mouth all of the way.

Jay reached down and jammed a couple of fingers into my pussy. I was dry as a bone. I didn't think I could possibly get wet under these circumstances. But he started playing with my clit and moving his fingers in and out of me. It took a while. But eventually my pussy began to lubricate.

When his fingers were wet with my juices he began spreading them around my face. He kept dipping his fingers into me and spreading my juices all over my face, my lips, my cheeks, my nose, even my eyes.

I couldn't move. I did the only thing that I could do. I cried.

When Jay was satisfied he called his dog over. As soon as he got close enough to smell my face he started getting agitated. Jay pulled him closer and he started licking my face and prancing around and whining.

I heard Kyra say, "God damn! Look at that! He wants to fuck the slut! Look, his cock is starting to grow."

The damned thing was slobbering all over my face. He was even forcing his tongue into my mouth. I wanted to vomit. But all I could do was cry.

I heard Jay ask, "Okay, Kyra. Are you ready?"

I didn't hear the response. I just felt the dog being pulled up over my body. He continued to lick me as Jay pulled him over me. His snout was right over my unprotected pussy when I felt his cock touch my face.

I opened my eyes for a few seconds. I saw about an inch and a half of his cock sticking out of his hairy sheath. His haunches were already humping and his cock was hitting my face wildly. The dog's cock wasn't that big but the very idea of what they were making me do was just disgusting beyond belief.

Jay started guiding his dog and just before that ugly pink cock entered my mouth I felt a spurt of some warm liquid hit my face. Then the dog's cock was in my mouth.

As soon as he felt my mouth around him he started humping wildly. Two things happened immediately that I was not expecting. The first was that more of that hot liquid started squirting out of the dog's cock in a steady stream. It was like he was peeing, but it wasn't urine.

The second thing that happened is that the dog's cock began to grow at an amazing rate. As it grew he began fucking my mouth violently. In only seconds I felt something begin to bang into my lips. I had shut my eyes but I opened them for a second and saw that a large knot was forming at the base of the dog's cock and at the end of every stroke that knot was slamming into my lips.

To make matters worse, that liquid was shooting out of his cock and filling my mouth. At first I let it run out around the beast's astoundingly fat cock. It flowed out of my mouth and ran down my face. But it began to get into my upturned nose and I was afraid that I was going to suffocate. I had no choice but to start swallowing.

I thought that was as bad as it could get. I was wrong. Suddenly, with one last violent thrust, that large knot slipped in past my teeth and filled my mouth. The dog's cock had grown to seven or eight inches of fat cock and now several inches of it were down my throat.

As soon as his knot entered my mouth the dog stopped thrusting and just rested on top of me. He shivered as if he were cold or scared. But he was still shooting that liquid out of his cock. I felt it streaming into my throat and I finally realized what it was, he was cumming in my throat!

I lay there in shock. I was having difficulty breathing and I was more humiliated than I ever thought possible. That stream continued to flow down my throat and into my stomach for a very long time. I can't say how long. Time seems to stand still when a dog is raping your mouth.

He was a large and very heavy dog and he was resting all of his weight on my chest and stomach. On top of everything else, I felt like I was suffocating. He was lying on top of me and whining occasionally. Every once in a while he would lick my pussy or my thigh, but seemingly without intent. It was as if he didn't even know that he was doing it. His concentration was centered on what he was doing in my mouth.

It was a very long time later when I realized that the flow of dog cum down my throat had stopped. He began to struggle to get off of me. My jaw was stretched to the limit and when he finally managed to extricate himself it hurt like hell. But I was so fucking grateful!

He moved off of me and then came around and licked my face again for a minute. Then he went over into a dark corner and began to lick himself. Kyra came in for some close-ups and Jay was standing over me smiling.

When Kyra moved back, Jay said, "Now it's my turn bitch. I'm a little disappointed. Keary said I couldn't fuck your ass or your throat this time. I really wanted to fuck your ass. I've never been able to get a girl to let me do that. But he promised me that the next time you fuck up I can fuck all three holes. I got eleven more days bitch. I am pretty damned sure I'm going to get to fuck your tight ass."

I had been crying hysterically since the dog got off of me. Now, as Jay started untying me from the bench I called out to Keary. "Keary! Please! Oh god please don't let him do this! Oh Jesus! It hurts so bad. I can't take it Keary! Oh please, I'm sorry. God I'm so sorry. It hurts so bad when he fucks me. He's too big!"

I was so scared that I had forgotten all about the horrible taste in my mouth and what had caused it.

Keary got up and came over as Jay rolled me off of the bench and onto my back in the grass. He called Jay over and they had a whispered conversation. Then Jay came back and knelt between my legs.

Keary came over and stood by my head and said, "I asked him to take it easy on you this time. But the next time he is going to fuck the hell out of all three holes, and that's a promise, bitch."

I hated myself for doing it, but I simpered, "Thank you, Keary. Thank you so much. I'll be good. I'll do everything you want, I promise."

Jay's large body loomed over me and he said, "Okay, cunt. Get a hold of my cock and line it up. I've been thinking about fucking you since I fucked you on Saturday. You may be a stupid cunt. But you are one hell of a good fuck."

I reached down and lined his cock up with the entrance to my vagina. He felt the head of it lodged in me and he started pushing slowly. Just like the first time he had fucked me it felt like it was too large to enter me without tearing something. I tried to make myself relax but it just wasn't possible.

Finally, painfully, the head of his cock popped in past the entrance to my pussy and it was quickly followed by several inches of his long, fat cock. I cried out in pain as he entered me, then I bit my lip and tried to think about something else.

It didn't work. My whole world centered on that bludgeon that was violating me. The pain eased a little after the head of his cock entered me, but I felt the walls of my vagina stretching nearly as much as they would when I eventually gave birth. I remembered hearing of women in Mexico that put on shows with donkeys and I felt sure that I knew how they felt at this moment.

I had hoped that he wouldn't drive that fucking cock all the way into me this time. Keary had said that he was going to take it easy. He fucked me slower this time, and he didn't pound it into me so violently. But he didn't hold any of it back either, and at the bottom of each down stroke the head of his cock battered something inside of me painfully.

I could do nothing but lay there and cry and grunt with each stroke. It went on and on for a very long time until finally he sped up a little bit and then he stopped and shivered just like his damned dog had and I knew that he was filling me with his cum again.

I waited, holding my breath, for him to roll away. When he did I mindlessly moved down and sucked him clean. Then I rolled into a ball and cried quietly.

I wasn't even aware of him dressing and taking his dog and leaving. The Clark kids left me alone for a long time. But it couldn't last forever.

Keary called out, "Cunt! That's enough of that shit. Get up and get your ass over here, now!"

I struggled to my feet and I hurt so much I found that I couldn't stand up straight. I was slightly bent over and with my hands pressed against my stomach I walked slowly over to where Keary was waiting impatiently.

When I was in front of him he looked me over and smiled. He said, "Well, do you think that you learned your lesson?"

I sobbed and said, "Oh god yes! I..." I couldn't talk anymore. I collapsed on the hard cement floor and covered my face and sobbed uncontrollably.

He watched me for a couple of minutes and then he nudged me with his foot and said, "Knock it off. You're getting on my fucking nerves. Go get five beers and come back out here."

I got back to my feet and started for the door but I turned back and asked, "Please sir, may I go to the bathroom first?"

I had a stream of cum starting to run down my thigh and I felt like my stomach was going to fall out through my vagina. But mostly I was struggling not to vomit. I desperately wanted to expel that huge amount of dog cum in my stomach. My stomach kept rebelling. But I had every right to believe that if I didn't control it out here I would suffer some further indignity.

Keary thought it over and then he nodded. As I turned away again he said, "Don't fuck around in there. I want a beer. If you haven't figured it out by now, you don't want to piss me off."

I hurried inside and almost ran to the bathroom. As soon as I was inside I dropped to my knees and my stomach gave up the fight. I hadn't eaten anything since yesterday and I was shocked at the amount of dog cum that came back up. I won't go into too much disgusting detail. When my stomach was empty I cleaned Jay's mess up from my pussy. I washed my face and hands and my crotch and then I raced to the kitchen.

When I got back out to the patio with the beer Keary looked upset. He said, "Another minute and Jay would have been fucking you in the ass tomorrow night."

I shuddered in revulsion and fear but I served them the beers I had brought out without speaking.

Keary pointed to an empty chair and I sat down. I gulped mine down in no time, and I still don't like beer.

Kevin was grinning in a way that let me know that something was up. That couldn't be good. It never was.

Kevin looked at Keary and asked, "Do you want me to get it?"

Keary just nodded and Kevin got up and went inside. He came back a couple of minutes later with a laptop computer and set it up on the table. He logged on and opened up his browser and then he pulled my chair around so that I could see what he was doing.

He went to his favorites and the browser went to a web site called "Two Weeks of Servitude". And right there across the page were a half a dozen nude pictures of me. Not just nude. I was shown having sex with all four kids. Their faces were blurred, but not mine.

I groaned and tried to cover my face but Kevin said, "Keep looking. It gets better."

I looked back and he started navigating the web site. There were hundreds of pictures of me in the most outrageous positions. But he was right. It got better, or worse, depending on your outlook.

He navigated to another section of the site and there were short movie clips, excerpts from the films that Kyra had made. There was a record of nearly every nasty thing that I had done or had done to me since Friday evening. Every sex act that had taken place in the office today was on there too. Kevin clicked his mouse on them, one after another and I realized that this was available to anyone. This had not been a password protected site. It wasn't even a pay site. Anyone that found their way here could see everything.

As I stared in dismay at one clip after another Kevin said, "I'm going to post the movie of you sucking off the dog tomorrow."

Then he clicked on some text on the side of the screen and it was an invitation to the viewing public to send in requests.

Kevin laughed and said, "We've already had a couple of hundred emails. There are some freaky fucks out there. You wouldn't believe some of the shit they want to see you do."

I cried out, "Oh my god! Why are you doing this to me?!"

Kevin leaned over and bit my earlobe and said, "Because it fucking turns us on you stupid cunt. Some of that stuff in those emails we're gonna do, just because it's so much fun fucking with you."

I knew without a doubt now that it wasn't going to be just two weeks. My life was over. I could never go back to my old life when Mr. Clark came home from his cruise. Half of the men at work will have fucked me by then, if not all of them. And the pictures of everything that happens to me are being posted on the internet.

Not just the mild pictures. There are pictures of me having sex with underage teenagers. And then there was the one movie that I could never live down in a thousand years, a movie of me sucking a dog's cock.

Judging by the excitement on Kevin's face there were all kinds of even more perverted ideas pouring in from all over. My fans were responding. My life was over.

I slumped in my seat and lay my head back and closed my eyes. Kevin asked, "Aren't you excited, slut?"

I asked, "Why don't you just go ahead and put a bullet in my head. You have taken my life from me."

He chuckled and responded, "Because, you stupid cunt, this is a lot more fun."

He stood up and pulled me to my feet by a handful of the hair on my head and pushed me down over the table. I heard him taking his trunks off and I felt his fingers moisten my dry pussy with some of his saliva. He wiped is fingers on my hip and then he grabbed me and forced his cock deep inside in one brutal thrust. I was still sore from the abusive fuck that Jay had tormented me with. When Kevin entered me I cried out in pain.

It hurt like hell. But it didn't hurt as bad as Jay's big cock trying to punch into my guts. I got used to it after a couple of strokes and then I lay there with my eyes closed and tears running down my cheeks and waited for it to end.

I suppose that Kevin had spent a lot of time setting up the web site today. He must have watched me starring in a lot of sex shows, past and present. He probably got pretty excited because he didn't last five minutes before he filled me with another load of filthy cock cream.

As soon as he pulled out of me I turned around without being told and I sucked him clean. The others were ignoring us. After only four days they were tiring of me? God I hoped so.

When I was finished cleaning Kevin I was sent in for another round of beers. When I came back out with the beer I passed them around and was about to go back in and clean myself when Keary said, "Scoop that shit up and eat it bitch. I don't want you messing up the furniture."

I looked down at my slit. There was a tablespoon full of white cream oozing out of me. About that same amount was dripping down my thigh. I scooped up both deposits and put them in my mouth and swallowed. It wasn't the first time I had swallowed a deposit of cum that had drained from my pussy. It was just as disgusting as the first time though. I managed to satisfy and amuse Keary and the others without changing my expression and then I sat down and drank another beer.

I had noticed that Kirk was starting to feel the effects of the beer. He was only thirteen and I assume that he was not much of a drinker. He was starting to get silly and talk a little more loudly.

He started bugging Keary about something. He kept saying, "When are you going to do it Keary? Damn, I can't wait. That's going to be so cool!"

Keary said, "I told you before Kirk. Shut the fuck up. If you don't shut up I'm going to start leaving you out of this shit."

Kirk got all huffy and said, "No you aren't! You have to keep me in or mom and dad will find out what you're doing."

Keary got up and walked around the table and picked Kirk up by his lapels with one hand. He lifted him right off of the ground and carried him inside like that with Kirk yelling at him and struggling to get loose.

When they came back out several minutes later, Kirk was much subdued. He didn't say a word and he didn't look anyone in the eye. Kyra reached over and took his half empty bottle of beer away and he didn't say a word about that either.

I was left to wonder what it was that was about to happen to me now. Because I knew that whatever they were arguing about, it had to do with something that was going to happen to me.

Finally Keary gulped down the rest of his beer and turned to me. He asked, "Gail, do you remember what I did to you in the shower yesterday morning?"

I shivered in revulsion. Of course I remembered, I would never forget! He had pissed inside of me when we were taking our morning shower. Was that what they were waiting to see? Was he going to piss in my pussy again?

As horrible as that seemed, I was going to let him if that was what this was all about. I would do anything to avoid being raped by Jay and his dog again. I had promised Keary that I would do anything and I meant it.

I responded, "Yes sir, you pissed in my pussy."

He corrected me. "No, Gail. Nice girls have pussies. Sluts like you have cunts. I pissed in your cunt."

I said, "I'm sorry sir. You pissed in my cunt."

Keary said, "That's right, Gail. We have received a request for something similar to that from one of your fans. We are going to film it now and then you can go to bed. I want you to go over there on the grass and get down on your knees."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.