I Sometimes Say the Dumbest Things! - Cover

I Sometimes Say the Dumbest Things!

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young secretary agrees fill in at the last moment as a live in babysitter for her boss's four teenage children when he goes away for a ten day cruise. She is drugged, repeatedly raped and then blackmailed by the boss's three sons and his daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

It wasn't long before I found out who John had spread the glad tidings to. It was less than half an hour before my door opened and Chuck came in. He stepped inside my office and saw the way that I was dressed and exclaimed, "Well I'll be damned! I thought sure he was pulling my leg!"

There was no doubt in my mind how this was going to end. Chuck knew the minute he saw me in this slutty dress that John had been telling the truth. He stared at my exposed breasts for a moment and then he said, "Just so there are no misunderstanding, John said that if I came in here and started telling you to ... do certain things, you would do anything that I wanted. Is that right?"

I nodded despondently.

He asked, "And nobody gets in trouble later?"

I sighed and said, "No, Chuck. You won't get in any trouble."

Chuck was younger than John. I didn't know much about him. I didn't even know if he was married. He didn't wear a ring and he didn't have any personal pictures in his office. He was in his early forties and starting to go bald. He was tall and skinny and quiet. For some reason he had always kind of given me the creeps. But there isn't anything that I could point to and say that was what bothered me about him. He was not one of the men that flirted with me and tried constantly to get in my pants. He stared at me whenever I was around his office. But he never said much beyond hello to me.

He grinned and I think that it was the first time I had ever seen him smile. It was not a friendly smile though. In fact, it was kind of sinister. I shivered as he came further into my office and walked around my desk. He stood beside my chair and looked down at me. Then he said, "Push your chair back and pull your dress up. I want to see your cunt. John said he just fucked the hell out of you."

As I pushed my chair back he chuckled and said, "I want to make sure you are okay."

I was touched by his concern. I'm sure he had nothing but my best interests at heart. The horny asshole!

I pushed my chair away from my desk and turned to face him. He stood in front of me, smiling down and enjoying the view as I pulled my dress up and exposed myself to him.

He stood there staring for a moment before he said, "Spread your legs. I want a better look."

After I spread my legs he leaned over and then he said, "Use your fingers. Open it up for me. I want to make sure it's nice and clean. I don't want to fuck a dirty cunt."

The arrogant bastard! I wanted to slap him so badly. Instead I remained expressionless and spread my legs as far as the arms of my chair would permit. I felt even dirtier as I reached down and spread my labia for his amusement.

He squatted down in front of me and shook his head. He said, "That is one fine looking pussy. If you hadn't just gotten fucked I would have my mouth all over that thing. I'm going to have to get in here early some morning and be first in line. From what John says I expect that you are going to be pretty popular in the next couple of weeks. Now get up and let's go into Clark's office."

I brought my knees together and got to my feet. Chuck took my arm and led me into the back office and then he closed and locked the door. He ordered me to strip and he pulled his pants and shorts off.

We finished undressing at about the same time and Chuck moved behind me. He nestled his cock against my ass while he reached around and toyed roughly with my breasts. When he was finished groping me he let me go and sat down. He spread his legs and I got a good look at his cock for the first time. It was just like him, long and skinny. It was nearly as long as Jay's monster cock. But I doubt if it was half as big around.

I nervously took it into my mouth and began working up to taking it into my throat. I had already gotten warmed up with John and once I have done it with someone the next time is usually easier. Still, I was nervous about the length of Chuck's cock.

I finally worked my lips down to about the halfway point on his shaft and the head of his cock was at the entrance to my throat. I moved back up and then on the next down stroke I took the head into my throat and slowly continued to move down until my lips were at the base of his cock.

Chuck loved it. He went nuts when he saw his entire cock buried in my mouth and throat. John had apparently told him that I could do it. But I guess he was doubtful considering the length of his cock.

I was surprised myself. It felt really strange, but at least it didn't hurt. So I guess the problem with Jay's horse cock is not the length but the girth. Chuck's cock wasn't much bigger around than my thumb.

He watched me work on his cock for a few minutes but he didn't cum in my mouth. He pushed me away and ordered me to get down on my hands and knees. As soon as I was in position he got behind me and began fucking me very violently from behind. If he had slowed down a little it might have been much more enjoyable. His cock felt nice inside of me and he was taking very long strokes that really got my attention. But he was so violent that the pounding I was taking was unpleasant.

I noticed too that he was eerily silent. He didn't talk, he didn't moan or groan, he didn't grunt, he didn't swear. Except for the sound of flesh slapping flesh he was completely quiet.

He came, after what seemed like a very long time, but I had not gotten even close. I was just waiting for it to end. After he shot his cum into me he pulled out and knelt behind me waiting. I guess John had told him that I could be made to clean up the mess he made.

I turned around and sucked him clean. I licked his balls and when his crotch was clean I got up and went over to the tissue box and cleaned myself.

Chuck got dressed and left without saying a word. He is still a very strange man.

When he was gone I put my dress on and went to the ladies room and freshened up again. I couldn't keep walking around in the hallway dressed the way that I had to dress for the next two weeks. I would have to bring something to work tomorrow that I could use to clean myself up without leaving the office after each rape.

After I freshened up I stopped in the break room and got a bottle of water and hurried back to my office. I sat at my desk for a moment and composed myself and then I got back to work.

I found that I was becoming very sensitive to sounds. I was afraid that every sound that I heard would indicate some man coming to use my body. I heard sounds that I never noticed before. Thankfully, I was left alone to recuperate until lunch time.

At a little after twelve I heard footsteps outside and I knew that my rest period was over. My door opened and John peeked in. He saw that I was alone and he pushed the door open and stepped in. He was followed immediately by Chuck and three other men.

I had just gotten to the point that I thought I could handle them one at a time. This was only the first day. I was not happy with the way that this was turning out. These guys were going to make this an impossible situation.

The first two men to follow John and Chuck into my office were the two guys in charge of R&D, Brad and Darryl. Brad was in his early sixties and counting down the days to retirement. He had always treated me like a surrogate father. He was always nice and always proper and I always thought of him as a good friend.

Darryl was slated to be his replacement. He was in his early fifties and was always all business. He didn't laugh or joke. He was never rude, but he came across as being very aloof. I had always felt a little bit intimidated by him.

The last man that entered my office was Jacob. Jacob was the very large young black man that worked on the loading dock. He had only worked here for a few months and I barely knew him at all. On the rare occasions that I had met him he had been quiet and shy and my impression was that he was a sweet young guy, not much older than I am. I would guess he was about twenty-five or twenty-six.

They saw the look of near panic on my face as they came in and shut my office door. Chuck said, "Calm down, Gail. We have talked it over and decided that we aren't going to tell anyone else about you. If anyone else comes in and takes advantage of you it will be because of the way that you are dressed, not because of anything that we say. We thought it would be nice if we got together for a little party at lunch time and we invited Jacob because he is such a hard worker and we want to reward him for his efforts. Well, that and we suspect that he is very well hung. I guess we're a bunch of perverts, because the idea of seeing you getting fucked by a big black cock really turns us on."

Chuck came around my desk and helped me to my feet and we all went into Mr. Clark's office. As soon as the door was closed and locked he removed my dress and tossed it over onto Mr. Clark's desk. When I was naked he pushed me over to Brad and as Brad and Darryl began exploring my body Jacob stood nearby staring in awe while John and Chuck took seats nearby to enjoy the show.

For a few minutes I had hands and fingers everywhere. I was shocked at Brad. He saw my reaction and he smiled and said, "You can't blame me, Gail. You are a sexy young girl and at my age your youth is like an aphrodisiac. I would never have presumed to make a pass at you. But when you were offered to me I couldn't resist. This is an opportunity that a man my age seldom gets and I am afraid that I have to take advantage of it."

They handed me off to Jacob then and as they undressed Jacob took me in his arms. He kissed me like a long lost lover. It was a very passionate kiss. I didn't so much return his kiss as permit it. As we kissed, his large, rough hands were all over me. If his large, fat fingers were anything to go by, I was sure that he had a large cock. I hoped that it wouldn't be anything like that huge appendage that Jay had attacked me with.

Unlike John and Chuck earlier in the day, Brad and Darryl undressed completely. They took possession of me again and I was soon on my knees as they alternated forcing their cocks into my mouth.

Brad was just as virile and just as hard as his younger co-workers. I began taking them both into my throat for a minute or two each before I was passed to the next man. As I sucked their cocks I could hear Jacob undressing behind me.

When Jacob joined the other two men and I saw his cock for the first time it was a relief. His cock was long and thick and very impressive. But it was not anything like Jay's. It wasn't as long as Chuck's long skinny cock and it wasn't as thick as one of the larger cocks I had been forced to service in the van when the Clark kids had taken me shopping for these slut clothes at the Salvation Army Store. I realized that I could take it without hurting myself.

They started including Jacob in the rotation and they watch in amusement as I took his large black cock into my mouth and down my throat. It was immediately obvious that Jacob worked hard and that he worked outside in the heat. Unlike the other four who sat at a desk and worked in air conditioned offices, Jacob had a strong odor of sweat emanating from his crotch. He didn't smell sour, like someone who hadn't bathed recently, just ripe and sweaty. So I was a little put out when he held his cock up out of the way and ordered me to lick his balls on his next turn in my mouth.

I held my breath and licked his balls and then took each of them into my mouth for a moment. It didn't last very long though. I was soon pulled away and Brad said, "That's enough fucking foreplay. I have to get some of that sweet young pussy before I die of old age."

I was pushed to my hands and knees and Brad got behind me. He pushed down on my back and worked his cock into my moist pussy very quickly. As soon as he had started to fuck me from behind, Darryl got to his knees in front of me and I began sucking him off.

As I worked to get him off as quickly as possible my mind started to wander. It was only Monday. Last Friday at this time I had not had sex in three years. Since last Friday evening I had been getting raped almost constantly. Now, in the evening and on weekends I was a sex toy to four kids. And during the workday I was a sex toy to four old men and a young black man. Could I stand having sex with nine different people every day?

I realized though that nine people was a conservative estimate. Even if no one else here at the office became involved, Keary would see to it that there were plenty of others that had access to my body when I got home at night. If no one else there were his two friends, Dale and Jimmy. I prayed that he would not include Jay in the festivities. If Jay did come over again he would probably have his friend Lyle with him. When the beer was gone I would have to service that old man at the liquor store again.

The number of people who would be permitted to have sex with me until Mr. Clark got home and this all came to an end was incalculable. And I had promised to do anything and everything that Keary ordered if he would just keep Jay off of me. In return, Keary had promised that he would make it as unpleasant as he could.

I was forced to return my attention to the cocks that were pistoning in and out of my body. Darryl had grabbed a couple of handfuls of my hair and he was fucking my throat violently. I could tell that he was about to cum and I was thankful that it was about to end because he was really hurting me.

He finally thrust one last violent time and left his cock buried in my throat as he shot his slimy cum into me. He held my face tight to his stomach as he started to go soft and I struggled to breathe around it while Brad began to speed up. I had been aware of him back there of course. But I had disassociated myself from what was happening to me and I wasn't turned on in the least by his fucking. It didn't hurt though. I was grateful for that. I was even more grateful when he suddenly tensed up and came inside of me.

After Brad came and pulled out of my pussy Darryl let go of my head. Chuck ordered me to clean Brad's cock and balls. I had almost forgotten about John and Chuck. I wondered if I was going to have to satisfy them again too. I suppose that since they had not just sent Brad, Darryl and Jacob to see me but had come along to enjoy the show, they would most likely be turned on and need to be serviced again.

I was getting so used to sucking on slimy cocks and balls by now that it hardly bothered me at all. I turned around and cleaned Brad and then he and Darryl stood up and sat with John and Chuck to watch me getting raped by Jacob.

Jacob stepped closer. His long, black cock was hard and throbbing. It was covered in the lube that was oozing out of the end and he rested the head of his cock on my lips and waited. I started sucking him again, but he didn't want to cum in my mouth. After a few minutes he pushed my head away and ordered me onto my back. I stretched out on the carpet and he was on top of me instantly.

I grunted as he entered me. He had forced himself into me so forcefully that he almost knocked the wind out of me. His pubic bone pounded into me as he began to fuck me violently. As he fucked me he wrapped his arms around me and rested much of his large body on mine.

He held me tight and nuzzled my face and as he raped me he whispered in my ear. He said things like, "You are my first white pussy baby. You are the first broad that ever took my cock in her throat too. I can see where I ain't gonna get much work done for the next two weeks. I'm gonna fuck your sweet ass every chance I get. When this is all over you are gonna remember me for the rest of your life."

I wasn't looking forward to it. But he was giving himself entirely too much credit. If there was any cock that was going to traumatize me for the rest of my life it was Jay's. I didn't say anything of course. I just lay under him, grunting with each stroke as he kept up his line of degrading chatter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.