I Sometimes Say the Dumbest Things! - Cover

I Sometimes Say the Dumbest Things!

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young secretary agrees fill in at the last moment as a live in babysitter for her boss's four teenage children when he goes away for a ten day cruise. She is drugged, repeatedly raped and then blackmailed by the boss's three sons and his daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

I slept through the night and when I awoke Sunday morning Keary was sleeping beside me with his arm over my waist and his hand resting over my tit. He was still asleep though and I didn't move for fear of waking him. I needed to go to the bathroom. But I was in no hurry for the rapes to begin again.

It was probably close to half an hour later when I heard a change in Keary's breathing and he started to stir. I was dreading whatever the day ahead might hold for me and I almost cried as I realized that now that he was awake it was about to start again. I didn't know just how quickly it was going to start, or just how depraved the start would be.

When Keary finally was fully awake he realized right away that I was awake too. He grabbed my tit and squeezed it. When I squeaked in pain he chuckled and said, "Come on, cunt. Let's get started. We have a busy day ahead of us today."

I didn't like the sound of that.

We got up and went into my bathroom. He pushed me down on the toilet. I had no self respect left. It didn't matter that he was standing there watching, I immediately began to pee. As the loud stream of urine splashed into the bowl Keary watched for a moment and then he went over and turned the water on in the shower.

I noticed before he woke up that he had a hard on. I kept waiting for him to demand that I do something to take care of it. But so far he was ignoring it.

That changed when we got into the shower. He turned the shower head so that the water was aimed off to the side and away from us and he pulled me around and leaned me up against the shower wall. He kicked my legs apart and started working his hard cock into my pussy from the rear. My poor, abused pussy was still tender. But it didn't hurt as bad as it had last night. It would have been a lot easier if he had provided some lubrication.

He worked his cock up inside of me and when it was buried all the way inside of me I expected him to start fucking. Instead, he stood still and wrapped his arms around me and said, "Don't you dare move, you stupid cunt. If you do you'll be sorrier than you can possibly imagine."

I was already sorrier than I could have imagined forty-eight hours ago. But I almost lost it completely when Keary sighed loudly and I felt something hot filling up my insides. I didn't understand at first. When I finally realized that he was pissing inside of me I screamed in horror.

Despite his warnings I tried to pull away but he held me tight and said, "I fucking warned you, cunt! Now hold still."

I stopped struggling. I stopped trying to get away. I started crying hysterically. I could not even imagine something like this happening to me. Every time I thought I had reached rock bottom, these perverted kids found a new way to chip away at what little remained of my sanity.

I felt my insides fill up with the hot, burning piss and then it began to run out of me and down my legs. I remained there, leaning up against the shower wall and shaking my head. As the torment went on and on I could only moan and murmur, "Oh god, I can't take any more of this."

Keary, on the other hand, seemed to be enjoying the hell out of it. He squeezed my tits and groaned with pleasure as he emptied his bladder into me. As the strong stream slowly trickled to an end he left his cock inside of me until his piss seemed to stop draining.

When the draining stopped he grabbed my hair and pulled his cock out of me. He turned me around and forced me to my knees and ordered me to suck him off. I could smell the strong odor of urine on his cock and balls. But I was unable to resist anything they did to me any longer. I was broken. I still felt the pain. I still felt the humiliation. I still felt degraded beyond all ability to cope. But I no longer had the will to resist even the most obscene requests.

I took his semi hard cock into my mouth and sucked him until he was hard again. After that he came quickly and I was at least grateful that he didn't insist that I use my throat to please him.

I was just getting to the point that I thought I might actually recover from that violent rape that Jay had taken so much pleasure from, and his friends had all enjoyed watching so much.

I guess that the more perverse the acts I was subjected to were, the more turned on Keary became. He came in a very short time. After all of the sex he had enjoyed at my expense since I showed up here I was afraid that he would take longer. I suppose that when you are sixteen you recover rapidly. He certainly had.

After I sucked him off we took a shower and by the time I had washed him and then washed myself the urine had drained out of me. I shut the water off and dried him and then myself. Then we went out into the kitchen.

No one else had come down yet. He sat down and told me where to find the coffee. I made a pot of coffee and started breakfast. I served both of us a cup of coffee when it was ready. Then I made toast and bacon and had them in the oven keeping warm until the others came down.

While we were waiting for his siblings to come down for breakfast Keary told me that we were going out today to shop for some new work clothes for me. He told me that tomorrow, when I went into the office, all four of them were coming in with me. They had some exciting plans for me for the next two weeks.

He didn't say any more than that. But that was enough to scare me. Were they going to make it so I couldn't work there after these two weeks? I had enough trouble now dealing with the office Lotharios. I had a pretty good idea of what these kids would want to make me wear to work. I knew that it would be something outrageous. But if they were coming with me when I went to the office then they must have something worse than showing me off in mind.

I waited until Keary finished tormenting me with hints about what tomorrow would be like for me. While he talked he watched me, enjoying my fear, my dread. But as horrible as the prospect of dressing the way they were going to dress me was, and submitting to whatever future degrading sexual torments he had in mind for me, there was something else that I dreaded more.

I couldn't decide if it would be a mistake to bring it up and let him know how desperate I was to avoid any one thing that he could do to me. There was the very real possibility that knowing how much I feared it he would make sure that it happened. Or in this case, happened again. But I was terrified that he was going to let Jay rape me again. I might survive having him rape my pussy again. I'm not sure, but I might. It was incredibly painful and I still didn't know that he didn't damage something inside of me.

But if I did have to submit to him again, there was no way I could survive that huge cock in my throat again, or my ass.

I had to say something. It was praying on my mind and above everything else I had to try to avoid those two things.

I quietly asked, "Sir, may I ask you something?"

Keary smiled at me. It didn't take much intelligence to know how much he enjoyed the submission and the fear in my voice when I spoke.

"What is it, cunt?" he asked arrogantly.

I took a deep breath and said, "Please sir. I'm begging you. I'll do anything you tell me to do. But please, don't let that boy, Jay, don't let him do that to my throat again. Or my ass. Please sir, it hurt so much. I thought I was going to die. It hurts so much when he fucks my pussy, but I'll let him do that if I have to. But please, not the other stuff. I'll do anything for you if you don't let him do that again."

He looked at me with an evil grin on his face. He made me wait a very long time before he finally responded, "Anything? You'll do anything I want for the rest of the two weeks? Well, first of all, you stupid cunt, I can make you do anything I want anyway. But if you want to make that deal I'll take you up on it."

"You know how dirty my mind is, though. I'm not going to make it easy on you. If you want to make that deal, then okay, I accept. Just remember, the first time you refuse to do anything, I'm calling Jay and this time he's going to fuck all three holes. Remember that when I make you do something so fucking sick it makes you want to puke. Because the chances are that I will."

Now that we had an agreement I wasn't sure if I had won or lost. I knew that Keary was the biggest pervert that I was likely to meet in my entire life. But as bad as his dirty mind was, I could not face the prospect of having my throat and my ass raped by Jay. When this was all over, I might end up having to move to the other side of the country. But for now I could only think of keeping that huge cock out of my throat and my ass.

By the time we finished our coffee the others had started drifting down to breakfast. When everyone had come down I asked everyone how they wanted their eggs and went to the stove and cooked them to order.

Keary and I were the only ones drinking coffee and I served the other three kids orange juice and milk.

When the eggs were ready I served breakfast for everyone all at once. I poured Keary and me another cup of coffee. As soon as I sat down Keary stood up and moved over and stood beside me. He pulled his cock out, aimed it at my breakfast plate and began to masturbate.

The others watched in amusement for a moment and then Kevin got up and stood on the other side of me and he too began to masturbate. I watched in disgust as within a minute of each of each other they came on my breakfast. When they sat down Kirk took his turn. By the time they had finished there was a coating of slimy cum all over my bacon and eggs.

When Kirk stepped away Keary said, "Eat up, bitch. You know how good that protein is for that long red hair of yours."

I stared down at my plate and despite everything I had been through I felt very close to vomiting as I looked at what they had done to my breakfast. But I glanced at Keary and I knew what the alternative was. I picked up my fork and mixed the eggs and cum together and stirred it up. Then I ate it. I cleaned up my plate as they all watched in amusement.

While we ate, Keary told them about our shower this morning and how he had used me for a urinal. Kyra was pissed that he didn't let her know in advance so that she could film it, or at least watch it. She had a nasty look in her eyes. It was apparent that she found the idea of Keary using me for a urinal highly erotic, or at least very entertaining.

There is something not right about all four of these kids. But she has to be worst. A woman, or girl, should not be excited by the rape and degradation of another woman. There is just something very wrong about how much she enjoys what is happening to me.

I managed to get my breakfast down without getting sick. When everyone was finished I cleaned up the kitchen and put the dishes in the dishwasher.

Except for Keary the others were already dressed. Keary went up to his room to get ready and Keary told Kyra to find me something to wear. They all seemed to know where we were going. I guess they had talked it over amongst themselves.

I followed Kyra to her room and she went to her closet and brought out a miniskirt. I put it on, without underwear of course. She stepped back and looked me over. Then she said, "Roll the waistband over and pull it up a little. I think you know the effect I'm going for."

I sighed and rolled the waistband over. I pulled the skirt up an inch and looked in the mirror. The hemline was right at crotch level. It wasn't as bad as the dress I wore yesterday. But it was awful all the same.

Kyra liked it though. She smiled and went to her dresser and looked through two drawers until she found the crop top she was looking for. She pulled it out and tossed it to me and told me to put it on.

I had never worn a crop top in my life. I located the label and turned it around. I saw that there was writing on the front but I couldn't read it until I pulled the top on. The top was very thin and didn't quite reach to the bottom of my boobs. Almost an inch of the bottom curve of my breasts was visible. But the worst part was that I could now read the writing on the front of top.

In big black letters all across my chest it said, "I NEVER WEAR UNDERWEAR". In smaller letters underneath it said, "Go ahead, see for yourself!"

Just as I was putting on Kyra's high heels again, Keary came in to see what she had selected for me. He looked me over and grinned. He said, "If anyone decides to look you will let them. Won't you?"

I said, "Yes sir."

Then we went downstairs and got in the SUV. I sat between Kirk and Kevin in the back and before we even got out of the garage they had their hands all over me and my top pulled up around my neck.

It was unpleasant. But by this time it wasn't as traumatic as this kind of treatment had been yesterday morning. Too much had happened since I woke up and found out I was a sex toy.

We drove to the Salvation Army Store on the other side of town. I wasn't even allowed to straighten my clothes out until I was out of the car. It was pretty humiliating. But I don't think anyone was around to notice. The parking lot was all but empty.

We went inside and headed for the racks of women's clothing. They weren't in a hurry. We all stayed together and looked at everything that was my size or anywhere near my size. But they only selected the most revealing, the most humiliating outfits for me.

They only needed enough outfits for five days. They figured that I could wear each one twice and then their father would be home and I would have to start dressing more appropriately again. They seemed to think that I would begin to dress more provocatively on my own after that. But I was anxious for this to be over so that I could return to my conservative clothing and my conservative lifestyle.

They selected things that I could never have worn if Mr. Clark was in town. One of the dresses was nearly as short as the skirt I had on. But that wasn't the worst thing about it. The top was totally sheer. There was a vest with it. But the vest had no closure and was very tiny. It would be obvious that my breasts were all but naked under it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.