I Sometimes Say the Dumbest Things! - Cover

I Sometimes Say the Dumbest Things!

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young secretary agrees fill in at the last moment as a live in babysitter for her boss's four teenage children when he goes away for a ten day cruise. She is drugged, repeatedly raped and then blackmailed by the boss's three sons and his daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

We went inside and the boys changed back into their swimming trunks. Kyra put her bikini back on. I was ordered to take my dress off but I wasn't given anything to wear in its place.

When Kyra and I got back downstairs the boys were all out at the pool. They each had a beer and I was ordered to put some in a cooler with ice and put the rest in the refrigerator. I was also told that a few people were coming over and if the doorbell rang I was to answer it.

As I started to walk away Keary threatened, "If I get any complaints about you this evening I'm going to come up with something really nasty to punish you. So just remember, the only time you can say no is if somebody asks you if you've had enough. Got it?"

I nodded. I didn't know what he might come up with as a punishment but my situation was horrible enough without being punished. He was a slightly warped and very cruel boy. I didn't want to give him the opportunity to punish me. I knew that he would enjoy it too much.

I had the cooler filled and the beer put away before the others started showing up. The new additions to the party were the two couples we had shared the table with at that teen hangout, two other couples, and the two boys that had groped me at the counter.

They all seemed happy to see me walking around nude. I realized that they had all been warned in advance. The girls seemed to find it almost as amusing as the boys.

I escorted them out to the patio as they arrived and served them drinks as ordered. When everyone had arrived I sat in the lap of Jay, the large boy who had been the biggest problem for me at the lunch counter. As Jay took advantage of the opportunity to grope me freely now, Kyra explained how I came to be there and what my status was.

Kyra is one strange girl. I honestly believe that she was enjoying my degradation, my rapes, as much or more than the boys. I reminded myself that it had been her idea. So I guess she was a big fan of what they were doing to me.

As Kyra was explaining I felt Jay's cock growing under me. His cock felt as big as the rest of him. He was a really large boy.

When Kyra finished explaining what had happened to me and what my status was for the next two weeks she said, "And now for that show that Keary promised you."

Jay stood me on my feet and got up behind me. I didn't know what was going on, but I knew that something was going to happen to me and that I wouldn't like it.

Jay was looking around and Kyra pointed out the cushion that was still sitting on the grass nearby. He grabbed my arm and said, "Come on, bitch. Let's go make nice."

He pulled me over to the cushion and said, "Take my clothes off."

I unbuttoned his shirt and slid it down his arms and dropped it onto the chair that they had taken the cushion from. I already knew that he was a large, muscular boy. But when I saw his upper arms and his torso I was really impressed. Not that I wanted to throw myself at him or anything. He was just really buff. He had large, muscular biceps and a powerful chest and a flat, hard stomach. He looked like you could hit him with a baseball bat and not hurt him.

I untied the knot in the cord that held his trunks in place and started sliding them down. There was a large bulge in the front and when I pulled them out and away from his cock and down I uncovered the largest cock I had ever seen. Well, I hadn't seen that many. But this thing was BIG! It was at least ten inches long and nearly as big around as my forearm.

I stopped pulling his trunks down and stared in terror at his cock. Under my breath I said, "Oh my god!"

I looked up at him and said nervously, "That won't go in me! It won't fit! You'll tear me!"

He just smiled and said, "You won't be the first, you won't be the last. Don't worry, bitch. Once I get it in you are going to love it. They all do."

I continued staring for a moment until Keary broke my reverie. "Is there a problem over there?"

I shook my head. But I was terrified.

I pushed his trunks down past his knees and they fell to his feet. He kicked them away and stood naked in front of me. He gave me a minute to stare in fear at his oversized cock and equally large testicles before he said, "Kiss it. Kiss it all over. Make it as happy as it's going to make your cunt in a little while."

I dropped to my knees and leaned down and wrapped my hand around his massive cock. I gingerly pulled it down away from his flat, muscular belly. I kissed the head and licked the lubricant from around the hole in the end of it. I licked all around the large, bulbous, dark purple head and then I kissed it all over as he had ordered. I bent lower and licked and kissed his balls. Then I returned to kissing his cock.

He watched me for a few minutes and then he said, "Let's see how much of it you can get in your mouth bitch. I hear you can deepthroat. I've always wondered what that was like."

I gasped and looked up at his smiling face. He said, "Come on, bitch. If you won't do it for me I can always go home and get my dog. Would you rather do it for my dog?

I was looking him right in the face when he said that. He was serious!

Everyone had gotten up from the table and gathered around us in a circle. It was bad enough when they were sitting nearby, watching this monster rape me for their amusement. Now it truly was a show-like atmosphere. I could hear the obscene comments more clearly now and as they closed in around me I felt so much more like I was trapped. I realized that the difference was just in my mind. I was trapped regardless of where the audience was. That didn't make the feeling any less real though.

I took the head of Jay's oversized cock into my mouth and tried to take as much of him in as I could. It was a truly massive slab of meat and I knew there was no way I would be able to take it into my throat. It was so big around that I could only get about three inches of it into my mouth! He watched me struggle with it for several minutes and then he said, "That ain't gonna cut it, bitch. You're going to have to do a lot better than that. Come on now. Put your heart into it."

I was trying so hard. But it hurt. It hurt a lot and I knew that I couldn't do it. He tried to force it. He gripped my head in his large hands and as he thrust with his hips he pulled on my head with his hands and still he couldn't get even half of his big cock into my mouth.

I heard laughter and I glanced up through my tear filled eyes to see Kyra with that damned movie camera. She saw me looking and said, "I can't wait to see the bitch sucking off your dog, Jay."

A couple of the girls exclaimed, "Ewww! That's gross Kyra!" It sounded like a lot of the boys wanted to see it though.

Jay laughed and said, "Maybe later. I haven't given up on the bitch yet. She is swallowing more than most chicks can handle."

Kyra said, "I have an idea, Jay. Let her go for a minute."

Jay let my head go and stepped back. I was gasping for breath and crying like a baby.

Kyra started giving directions to some of the boys and two of them helped me to my feet and someone put the cushion back on the lounge chair. I was picked up and stretched out on my back on the chair with my head hanging down over the foot of it.

The boys that had placed me on my back on the chair continued to hold me down and I was starting to panic now. They were holding me firmly in place and I was helpless.

I started pleading with them to let me go. I thought that it had to be obvious that no human female could take that massive cock into their throat. It would surely tear something. They were going to kill me with a cock!

My pleas were ignored and Jay was urged on as he dropped to his knees by my head. He pressed the end of his cock against my lips and when I tried to turn away someone twisted and pulled violently on my nipple. I screamed in pain and Jay took the opportunity to force the head of his cock back into my mouth.

I stopped fighting for a few seconds. I knew that I was beaten. But when the head of his cock started pressing against the entrance to my throat the pain became unbearable and I couldn't help fighting back. I was in fear of losing my life now, or at the very least suffering permanent damage to my throat. I was struggling with all of my might. Unfortunately, it was all to no avail.

Jay was fucking my face brutally and I had never experienced such pain in my life. Suddenly, to everyone's surprise, the head of his cock entered my throat and as the shaft began to slide through my mouth and into my throat I mercifully passed out.

I don't know how long I was unconscious. When I awoke the kids were all back at their large table, drinking beer and talking excitedly. I felt an unbearable pain in my throat. Jay must have continued fucking me after I passed out. I could taste his foul cum in my mouth. So he must have fucked my mouth and throat until he reached his orgasm.

Someone noticed that I had come to my senses and Kyra yelled, "Hey, cunt! Get your lazy ass over here! Christ, I thought you were going to sleep all fucking day!"

I struggled to turn over and got up from the lounge chair I had been tortured on. I walked unsteadily over to where the kids were all gathered and Kyra said, "Go get everyone another beer. Then come over here. I have something I want to show you."

I counted heads to see how many beers I needed. The couples had left while I was unconscious. Kyra and I were the only females here now. It was us and seven horny boys. And she was far from being any help to me when it came to satisfying their lust. Just the opposite, she urged them to greater acts of depravity at every opportunity.

Once I had returned and served everyone their beers, Keary pulled me into his lap and ordered me to look at the small portable television that was on a nearby table. I watched as Kyra turned it on with a remote control. It was the movie she had just made of Jay raping my throat.

I watched in renewed horror as he started trying to force that horse cock down my throat. I looked at the expressions on the faces of the kids as I was lifted onto my back on the lounge chair and held down. They were enjoying the show. Even the girls were watching eagerly to see if it could be done.

When Jay's cock finally forced its way past whatever barrier was keeping it from entering my throat I saw several of the kids pointing. I could actually see my throat expand to accommodate his thick, ten inch cock!

It wasn't obvious at first that I had passed out. My body went slack but it was a minute or two before they realized that I was unconscious. They didn't seem concerned at all. I could have been dying and they wouldn't know or care.

After fucking my throat for several minutes Jay said, "Watch this."

He bent down and wrapped his arms around my body and straightened up. He lifted me up and got to his feet and walked around carrying me upside down, still impaled on his cock. He was bouncing me up and down and walking around the patio to the cheers and catcalls of the other kids. My legs were splayed apart and my pussy was just under his chin. He kept bending his head down and biting me. I was thankful that I had been unconscious. It looked like he was biting me hard.

How I survived that I have no idea. I couldn't possibly have been able to breathe.

Jay carried me around like that for a minute, his cock buried in my throat and his chin resting in the space between my widespread legs. Then he walked back over to the chair and roughly slammed me back down on my back. He began fucking my throat violently for another minute or so until he stiffened up and we could all see that he was cumming down my throat as his friends all cheered.

When the show was over Kyra turned off the TV and Keary said, "Well, slut, after that you should be able to deepthroat anyone with no trouble. I bet you're anxious to try that thing in your cunt now, aren't you?"

I opened my mouth and tried to say that I wasn't the least bit anxious. My throat was still in agony from that horrible rape. But I didn't realize until I tried that I couldn't talk. Nothing came out. Not even a whisper!

While I was sitting there terrified that the damage was going to be permanent they were all laughing and joking about how I was now the perfect woman. I could be fucked in all three holes and I didn't talk.

Jay's friend waited until the jokes died down and said, "While Jay is resting up, how about if I try some of that pussy out? I can't take much more of this."

Keary pushed me out of his lap and said, "I'm sorry, Lyle. I didn't mean to be a poor host. Here, fuck the bitch. You can take her cunt or her ass but I think you better let her throat rest for a while."

I was grateful for that small favor.

Kirk got up and said, "Hold on a second." He ran into the house and came out with a tube of lubricant and a throat spray.

I was grateful for both. I sprayed my throat liberally and Lyle took the lubricant from him.

We went back to the lounge chair and he made me kneel with my knees on the edge. He dropped his trunks and kicked them away and as he started lubricating my ass Kyra showed up with that damned camera. Did they have to film everything?!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.