I Sometimes Say the Dumbest Things! - Cover

I Sometimes Say the Dumbest Things!

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young secretary agrees fill in at the last moment as a live in babysitter for her boss's four teenage children when he goes away for a ten day cruise. She is drugged, repeatedly raped and then blackmailed by the boss's three sons and his daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

Jimmy had already removed his clothes and he seemed to be a little self-conscious about being naked. I had the impression that it was being naked in front of Kyra that bothered him though. He kept glancing at her nervously.

As soon as Dale was out of the way Jimmy took his place on the cushion. He lay on his back and rested his head on his arms. Since I hadn't moved after cleaning Dale's cock with my mouth, Jimmy's hard, drooling cock was right near my face.

I looked at it in disgust for a moment. It was smaller than Dale's. It was slightly shorter, but more importantly it was much thinner. I was grateful for that at least. But it was standing up and throbbing and each time it bobbed around like that more clear fluid oozed from the tip. It was covering the head of his cock and running down the underside of the shaft all the way to his balls.

I leaned back down and licked his cock clean and as I did he tensed up and groaned in pleasure. I was no expert at these things but I had the impression he wasn't going to last very long. I took him into my mouth and slid my lips down to the base of his cock.

As the head of his cock slipped into my throat, thankfully much easier than Dale's had, he swore and tensed up and grabbed my hair and held me there and shot his cum straight down my throat.

I heard Kyra and some of the boys chuckling, but I was glad to get it over with so easily. I waited until he released me and I started to sit up but Kyra stopped me. "Keep sucking bitch!" she ordered. "Get him hard again so that he can fuck your skanky ass."

Kyra is a girl that obviously spent far too much time with her three brothers!

I lowered my mouth back onto Jimmy's cock and began sucking. I can't really say that I began again. I didn't really get started the first time. His cock had not gotten completely soft and he was completely hard again almost instantly.

When he was fully erect he pushed me away and I got back into position on the cushion. Jimmy got between my legs and then leaned over me and supported himself on his arms. He started stabbing his cock at me blindly and I suddenly realized that Jimmy was a virgin! He had even less of an idea of what to do than I did.

I reached down and gently took his cock in hand and guided him to the tender opening to my vagina, I mean cunt. God I hate that word! His blind thrusts were painful and I didn't think that he was going to last much longer this time than he had before he had his first orgasm.

He slowed to allow me to guide him into place and then he thrust into me all the way in one hard stroke. He paused for an instant and shivered in pleasure. Then he began to fuck me violently. He was all but out of control and twice I had to reach down and put his cock back inside of me.

It was very unpleasant. The funny thing is that I was almost amused by his obvious innocence and his out of control lust. I wasn't the only one either. I heard the boys at the table making fun of him as he fucked me. But not for long, he didn't last much longer than he had in my mouth. I doubt if he lasted a full minute. It was over almost before it began.

I hadn't even realized that he was having an orgasm. He suddenly stopped and collapsed on top of me and gasped for breath in my ear. There was more laughter from the boys but he didn't seem to notice.

He finally rolled off of me and I didn't wait to be told. I moved down and cleaned his slimy cock with my mouth while Kyra got more nasty pictures.

When Jimmy finally stood up Dale said, "I'd sure like to see Gail eat Kyra's pussy now."

Kyra looked over and said, "Yeah, I bet you would you fucking pervert. Don't hold your breath."

Dale said, "What's the big deal? You've seen all of us naked. And your brothers have seen you naked. What difference does it make?"

Kyra grinned at him and said, "Dale, you've been trying to get into my pants since I got out of diapers. Give it up."

Dale chuckled and said, "I won't deny I think you're hot and I'd like to see you naked. But I just want to see her eating your pussy. It makes me hard just thinking about it."

Keary said, "Maybe we can talk her into it later Dale. For now let's just concentrate on our sweet little redheaded cunt."

The rest of the afternoon was just more of the same. The boys kept getting turned on from looking at me or playing with my body or watching someone else having sex with me. There was someone, or sometimes two someones having sex with me almost constantly all afternoon. They just never seemed to get bored with abusing me.

I got almost no time to rest. If one of them wasn't fucking me they would sit around and talk and I would be pulled into someone's lap and groped or ordered to kneel and suck on a soft cock until it got hard again. Sometimes I was forced to suck them off right there at the table and sometimes they took me back over to the cushion to have sex with me. All five of the boys took me in my ass again. Dale was the worst. He was the first one that afternoon. He didn't use lube, he didn't prepare my ass and his cock was noticeably fatter than the others. It was a very painful experience.

Dale and Jimmy kept hinting that they would love to see me eat Kyra's pussy but she kept ignoring them. Later in the afternoon Keary said, "Shit Kyra, you might as well let her do it. The guys are going to see the DVD anyway. And you know you're feeling horny from watching all this fucking and sucking. You love seeing us rape the bitch almost as much as we love doing it."

Kyra looked at Keary and I could see that she was about to tell him to go to hell. But I saw her expression change and she said, "Aw fuck it!"

There were a few excited comments from the boys as she stood up, but she said, "You guys stay right here. If you move the show is over."

She got to her feet and said, "Come on bitch. It's time to eat some more pussy."

I didn't even care by now. I got out of Kirk's lap and followed her to the cushion where I had been getting raped all afternoon. She sat down and when I was kneeling between her and the table full of boys she untied the bottoms of her bikini and uncovered her sopping wet pussy.

She got comfortable and said, "Okay bitch, chow down."

The first time she had made me do this I had been drugged and deprived of my free will. The second time, when the boys talked her into it this morning, I had just been raped by all three of them and was still kind of dazed. So even though it was a singularly repugnant act I had actually gotten accustomed to it without a lot of mental anguish. This time I was no more upset about it than I was by all of the males forcing me to perform some perverted sex act.

I stretched out between her legs and began lapping up the juices that matted her pussy hair and covered her entire mound. She must have been extremely excited from watching her three brothers and their two friends raping me repeatedly all afternoon. The fluids were streaming from her.

I cleaned her up quickly with my tongue and then I began to lick her pussy lips. She was quickly reaching the point of orgasm. She had lifted her thighs and they gripped my head tightly as I ate her out. As she neared orgasm I was forced to wrap my arms around her thighs and hold her in place as I licked her pussy.

She came quickly once my tongue began burrowing into her pussy and she groaned and cried out and the juices poured out of her at a remarkable rate. I continued to lap them up and I started to lift my head when her orgasm ended but she screamed, "Don't stop you fucking cunt!"

So I continued eating her pussy as she pulled my hair so hard it brought tears to my eyes and lifted her hips off of the cushion to grind her pussy into my mouth.

I saw motion out of the corner of my eyes and I realized that all five boys had come closer and were standing around us in a circle watching. Kyra had her eyes closed tightly and wasn't aware of it yet.

She had several more violent orgasms before she pushed my head away and lay there panting for a moment or two before she opened her eyes and saw the boys standing there staring down at her exposed sex.

I felt her tighten up for a second and then she just went limp. She exclaimed, "Aw fuck you guys. Go ahead and look. It's just a fucking pussy for Christ's sake. Half the people in the world have them. Get over it."

Keary chuckled and said, "While I think that's a healthy attitude sis, I have to point out that you are the one that was so intent on keeping it covered up."

She looked up at him and said, "Well, now everyone has seen it. I guess the mystery is gone from our lives."

Kirk laughed and said, "Not completely. Your tits are still covered."

Kyra looked at him and then looked around at the others. She sat up and said, "Okay, listen. I feel pretty silly being the only one with clothes on anyway." She quickly pulled her bikini bra off and said, "But I don't want you guys getting any ideas. You can look. But that's all. I am not going to fuck you."

Keary laughed and said, "Shit sis! If you had done that a long time ago no one would be paying any attention to it now. You keep it all covered up and guys just can't help wanting to see it. In half an hour you'll just be one of the guys."

She got to her feet, turned to Dale and said, "You just keep your fucking hands to yourself Dale. You have always been grabby and I know damned well what's on your mind."

Dale grinned and said, "Give me a break Kyra. It ain't my fault. It's in my fucking DNA. If I didn't want to get my hands on your sweet ass I'd be a fucking queer. Hell, I bet all three of your brothers would fuck you if you let them."

She didn't look at her brothers to see what their reaction was. She just responded to Dale, "Well I won't let them and they know to keep their hands to themselves. I'm warning you because I know you. There is a redheaded cunt right there you can do any damn thing you want to. So you keep your hands off of me."

We returned to the table in the shade of the umbrella and the six of them sat around, all nude now. I was pulled into Dale's lap and as he began to roughly grope my most sensitive body parts the kids all discussed the show that Kyra and I had just put on for them. The guys all wanted to know if it was better to have her pussy eaten by a boy or a girl.

She admitted that I was the only one that had ever eaten her pussy and all of the boys volunteered to give her something to compare it to.

She got that, 'Yeah, right' look on her face but Keary said, "That might be an interesting experiment Kyra. We could cover your eyes and all six of us could take turns eating your pussy. Then you try to pick out which one was Gail and decide which of us did the better job of it."

Kyra actually seemed to be considering it! After a minute she smiled and said, "I hate to admit it, but that does sound like fun. The cunt has the edge on you guys though, because she knows what she likes when someone eats her out."

I blurted out, "No one has ever done that to me," without even thinking. "Not until last night when I was drugged. I wouldn't have known it if you hadn't made me watch the movie."

There were looks of incredulity all around and I knew as soon as I spoke that I had screwed up.

Keary asked, "How old are you Gail?"

"Twenty-four," I answered.

"And you are divorced?" he asked.

I nodded.

There followed a discussion of my entire sex life. There wasn't much to discuss. I had lost my virginity on the night of my Senior Prom to my boyfriend. We had been dating for months and I thought he was the one. I was madly in love with him. Our affair continued through the summer and then he went away to college. That was the end of it.

I couldn't afford to go to college. My father had some health problems which had bankrupted the family and the money that I had saved up wasn't even enough for the first year's tuition at a local community college. My grades were okay, but not good enough for a scholarship. So I went to work.

My first job had been as a hostess in a steak house. Not one of the nice ones. It was one of the chain restaurants. I had started dating one of the waiters almost as soon as I went to work there and we ended up getting married before either of us was ready.

He was going to school at night and he found a better job as soon as we got married. It was actually less money than he made waiting tables but it had benefits and a chance for advancement. He worked in an office and I suspect that it wasn't long before he started dating the women at work.

We had only been married a year when he asked me for a divorce.

I was forced to relate all of this to the kids around the table and I didn't get any sympathy from them. Keary said, "It's no wonder the dude left you, you stupid cunt. No guy likes a frigid bitch. Shit, you wouldn't suck his cock and you dress like a fucking nun! The world is all about sex for Christ's sake. Look around you. Why would he stay married to you if you didn't put out and didn't suck his cock? What else did you have to offer? You're cute, but according to you, you aren't that much of a cook and you aren't rich. Hell, we're doing you a favor here. By the time your two weeks are up here you'll be an expert cocksucker and a great fuck."

Gee, I am such a lucky girl to have friends like Keary and Kyra! I kept my sarcasm to myself though. I may say dumb things from time to time, but I'm not that stupid.

It was getting late and I was hoping that Dale and Jimmy would leave and I would be sent in to make supper. Then, at least for a little while, I would be free of the constant groping and sexual abuse.

Unfortunately, they began to make other plans. It was decided that everyone would get dressed and go to a place where a lot of the kids liked to hang out and get a hamburger.

I desperately hoped that I would be left alone here. But no such luck. Keary said, "Kyra, take her to your room and get her cleaned up and put her in something sexy."

Dale took his hands from my tit and my pussy and reluctantly let me out of his lap. I followed Kyra to her room wondering what the little slut's idea of sexy would be. She took a quick shower and when she was done I took a shower while she started getting ready.

I finished my shower and dried off. I stood in front of the bathroom mirror for moment and steeled myself for the ordeal ahead. When I went into the bedroom Kyra was already dressed. I asked her for permission to go to my room downstairs and brush my teeth.

She said, "You can do that before we leave. I have to find you something to wear."

She went into her closet and came back out with a couple of minidresses on hangars. She handed me one of them and ordered me to try it on.

Kyra and I were about the same size so I expected the dress to fit reasonably well. It didn't though. It was much too tight.

She said, "These are a couple of old dresses that I haven't gotten around to getting rid of yet. They're too small for me now. I thought they might be pretty interesting on your skanky ass though."

I just didn't understand why she was so cruel. I had never said or done anything to her. I almost asked her what I had said or done to make her so mad at me. But then I decided that whatever it might be I didn't want to bring it up now. Any slight she had perceived was probably all in her head anyway. You can't reason with crazy people so I kept my mouth shut.

She told me to take off the first dress and when I was naked she handed me the other one. It was only slightly larger. I could button it, but I wasn't sure that I could sit down in it. I didn't think that it was long enough to cover the parts of me that required covering in public either.

Kyra looked at me for a second and then she unbuttoned the bottom button and the top two buttons and stepped back to see how I looked. She ordered me to unbutton another button on the top and finally she was satisfied.

She came closer and pulled me over to a full length mirror standing in the corner of her room. I almost fainted when I saw what she expected me to wear out in public. I could plainly see the slit between my legs which was still noticeably red and swollen from all of the abuse it had received today. The hem of the dress fell just between my slit and my small, remaining patch of pubic hair. As long as I remained still my nipples were covered, just barely. But the slightest movement exposed one nipple or the other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.