I Sometimes Say the Dumbest Things! - Cover

I Sometimes Say the Dumbest Things!

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young secretary agrees fill in at the last moment as a live in babysitter for her boss's four teenage children when he goes away for a ten day cruise. She is drugged, repeatedly raped and then blackmailed by the boss's three sons and his daughter.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism  

I stormed into the living room, all set to tear into Keary. All three boys were there, watching me with amused expressions on their faces. Kyra was following along behind me. Before I could speak, Keary smiled as if nothing had happened and said, "Damn! I thought you were going to sleep all fucking day!"

I cringed at his language, but I let it pass. I just wanted my clothes and my purse. I wanted out of here, immediately! With as much dignity as I could muster under the circumstances I demanded that he return my belongings. I told him that if he did not return my purse and give me the key to my closet I would be forced to call the police.

He just smiled an understanding smile and in a calm, reasonable voice, sounding much like he was talking to a child, he said, "You should sit down first. We have something to show you and then we are going to need to talk."

I screamed at him, "NO! GIVE ME MY CLOTHES!"

He was unmoved. He just grinned that infuriating grin and said quietly, "Sit down, Gail. Sit down right here beside me. Don't make me get up. You'll be sorry if I have to get up."

I screamed again, wordlessly, in fury and frustration. I stood in front of him and demanded, "What do you want to show me Keary?! Let's get this over with and then I am getting out of here. I don't give a damn what happens to you monsters in the next two weeks!"

Keary got to his feet and grabbed a handful of my hair. He put his face right up in mine and growled, "God damn it, bitch! I'm trying to be nice here. You had best learn that you aren't in charge here. I am! When I tell you to do something you do it. Now you sit down over here beside me on the couch and you shut up and you stare at the television. After you watch the little show we have for you, then we can talk."

He guided me to the couch and there was nothing I could do about it. My hands were still holding the sheet around my body and I didn't dare let it go. As soon as I was roughly pushed down on the center cushion he sat down beside me and put his arm around my shoulder. I tried to pull away but he held me close and finally I gave up my futile struggle and stared at the television.

When I had at last given up and sat quietly on the couch as Keary demanded, everyone turned their attention to the television. Kyra picked up the remote and started the DVD player.

The television came to life and I screamed as I saw a clear, digital picture of me and Kyra on my bed making out like a couple of horny teenagers! I sat there shaking my head as I stared at the screen. I had apparently been an active participant! I was returning those passionate kisses and as her hand moved over my body I had seemed to really enjoy it.

I screamed, "STOP IT! TURN THAT OFF!"

I tried to struggle to my feet but Keary held me in the seat and in a firm voice he said, "Sit still and enjoy the show, you stupid cunt! We are."

I stopped struggling and stared at the screen as Kyra began to undress me. I tried to cover my face with my hands. I didn't want to see this. Keary wouldn't permit it. He reached over and pulled my hands down and ordered me to keep them at my side and to keep watching. The show was just getting started.

Kyra had gotten my blouse off and I didn't resist as she reached down with one hand and released the front closure on my bra. My bra sprang open, baring my breasts and I groaned in embarrassment as the four kids stared at my naked breasts. I realized now that they had all seen them last night, seen them and more. But I had been drugged then. I was aware now. And I had never felt as humiliated in my life as I did at this very moment.

I groaned and shook my head. But I sat there helplessly as Kyra's hand began to tease my breast on the screen.

Keary spoke softly in my ear as we watched Kyra in effect raping me on television. He leaned closer and said, "I do love those tits, Gail. So firm and perky, it's hard to believe they are only a B cup. I guess they look bigger because you are so slender. I love those nipples too. I love the way they get hard when I pinch them or suck on them."

I felt his hand slide down off my shoulder and come to rest on my breast. I tried to shrug it off. He ignored my feeble efforts and cupped my breast in his hand.

I whispered, "Please, Keary. Please don't do that. Don't touch me there. It isn't right."

I sounded weak and helpless, even to myself. I might just as well have given him permission!

He chuckled and said, "You didn't say that last night sweetheart. You really seemed to enjoy it last night."

"YOU DRUGGED ME!" I screamed. "I don't remember anything that happened last night. You're a rapist!"

He sounded so reasonable and calm when he said, "Don't be silly, Gail. Look at you. You are enjoying that. You aren't being raped."

I had been distracted by Keary's hand on my breast. Now I looked back at the screen and saw that Kyra was working my shorts off, exposing my plain, white, nylon panties.

Keary chuckled and said, "Look at those fucking granny panties! I'm doing you a favor taking your clothes away, Gail. A girl as pretty as you should dress in much nicer clothes. But don't worry. We are going to take care of that this weekend. You are going to be so fucking hot!"

Kyra had my shorts down and I had apparently kicked them off without any prompting from her. I was left in only my panties and the camera suddenly zoomed in on my vulva and the wet spot in my panties.

How could I possibly have been wet?! I am not that way! I don't get off on sex with girls! I think it's disgusting! But it was obvious that last night, kissing Kyra and submitting to her hands caressing my body, I had enjoyed it.

My face was burning as I watched her hand slip down inside of my underwear and tease my vulva. The camera zoomed in again and it was obvious that her finger was teasing my slit. How could she do that to me?! How could she do that to anyone?!

I tried again to cover my face as she began to pull down my underwear. I don't understand why I looked so alert, so aware on their DVD. I couldn't remember any of this. I was smiling and I even lifted my butt up so that she could pull my panties down!

Keary squeezed my breast to get my attention and shook his head. I dropped my hands to my sides again and sat there crying quietly as, on the screen, I kicked my panties off.

There was a huge close-up of my vulva. It filled the large screen in front of us and the moisture glistening on my labia was obvious. Then the camera pulled back and there was another shot of Kyra and I kissing. She took her lips from mine and laughed derisively. She said something I couldn't make out. Then she let me go and got out of my bed.

As soon as Kyra, who was still fully dressed, walked off camera, Keary stepped into the picture. He was naked! He went over and got in bed with me. I didn't seem to mind at all. In fact, I looked like I was glad to see him.

He immediately took up where his sister had left off. We started kissing and his hands began to explore my body. The look of enjoyment on my face was obvious. No one could look at this movie and tell that I had been drugged. Nor could they look at it and guess that I had been anything but a more than willing participant. I was smiling and returning his kisses and after a moment he placed my hand on his hard penis. I had wrapped my fingers around it and held it happily.

As we sat together on the couch watching, Keary reached over and began to loosen the sheet from around my naked body. I shook my head and whispered desperately, "No! Please don't. Oh god, please don't! I can't be naked here with all of you like this. I just can't."

He just smiled and said, "Don't be silly, Gail. Of course you can. You were naked with us for hours last night. You really seemed to enjoy it. Do you know what I think, Gail? I think your subconscious mind is just fine. It's your conscious mind that is all fucked up. You just need to learn how to relax and enjoy life."

That sounded almost like something my ex-husband would have said. I didn't believe my ex-husband and I didn't believe Keary.

I stopped struggling and allowed Keary to pull the sheet that was my only covering free. He carefully pulled it away from my body and allowed it to fall to my sides, exposing my naked body to the four teenagers in the room.

I was mortified. I had to look at the television now. I could not look anyone else in the room in the eye. I had started crying softly again. But I wasn't fighting. I'm not sure why. I would not have allowed my husband to undress me in the living room, even if it had just been the two of us!

Keary's hand returned to my breast while I sat, more humiliated than I had ever been in my life, and watched the television. I was trying desperately to think of some way out of this horrible situation. I don't know if it was an after effect from the drugs they had given me or just the shock of what I was seeing, but my mind didn't seem to be functioning.

On screen I could see Keary and I kissing passionately and his hand exploring my body. I don't know much about those drugs that they give girls when they want to rape them these days. From what I have heard I thought that they made the girl unconscious or nearly so. That was obviously not what had happened to me. I could see myself reacting to the kissing and the touching and it looked like I loved it.

When Keary's hand moved down to my sex on the television I had spread my legs to give him total freedom to explore. I saw myself gasp and then giggle like a silly schoolgirl on the television.

My hand was still holding his hard penis and I was moving it now, with no urging from him. Meanwhile, here on the couch watching, Keary had dropped his other hand to my upper thigh and was slowly inching it closer to where my tightly closed thighs came together. I heard a noise and looked around to see that Kyra was filming me again. The camera was catching Keary's left hand on my breast and his right hand, now only a fraction of an inch from my moist slit.

I jumped when his finger touched me in that most intimate part of my body. But still I didn't struggle. Well, I did struggle. I struggled not to gasp in pleasure at the first touch of a male hand on my vulva since my divorce. Or at least the first touch while I was conscious and not under the influence of some drug that had been slipped into my drink.

Keary spoke softly into my ear, "Look at the TV. See where your hand is, cunt? That felt pretty damned good. I want you to put your hand around my cock now. Wrap your fingers around my hard cock, just like you did last night."

I don't know why I obeyed. I hated this. I hated everything they were doing to me and everything they were making me do. It was all so demeaning. It was rape!

But I did what he asked. I reached over and wrapped my fingers around his hard penis. I almost pulled my hand away when I felt the disgusting moisture that was oozing out of him and now coated his sex organ. I shuddered in revulsion. But I fought the urge and left my hand where it was.

Keary squeezed my breast and said, "Watch this, Gail. Here comes one of the good parts."

I forced myself to watch. On the television screen, Keary was up on his knees now and moving towards my face with his large, hard penis bobbing wildly as he moved. I nearly got sick as I watched him come to a stop by my face. I saw that the smile wasn't on my face at that moment. I looked confused.

Keary quickly cleared up my confusion. I heard him say, "Open wide, you sweet cunt. Let's see if you're any good at sucking cock."

My stomach churned as I watched. In response to his command I had opened my mouth and allowed him to pull my face down over his throbbing sex organ.

I had, on a couple of occasions, kissed my ex-husband's penis after he had begged me to perform oral sex on him. I normally refused to perform such a perverted act. But on two occasions I had given in. I want to hasten to point out that although he frequently requested that I perform oral sex on him, he never once offered to perform that service for me. I would have refused to allow it of course. But he never once offered.

I had kissed his penis a couple of times. But I had never once taken it into my mouth. Yet there I was on the screen, sliding my lips down over Keary's penis.

The camera zoomed in for a close-up. We couldn't see his face, but we could hear him moaning in pleasure as half of his sex organ sank into my mouth.

He held onto my head once he had reached that point where his penis hit the back of my throat and I had started gagging. Then he began to saw in and out of my mouth for just a very short time before I saw him tense up and it was obvious that he was cumming in my mouth.

I may have been drugged, but I was still unable to cope with that. I had gagged and choked and tried to pull away as he ejaculated into my mouth.

I could see his ejaculate oozing out of my mouth around the shaft of his penis. Finally he pulled it out of my mouth and patted me on the head. In the voice you might expect to hear from an understanding parent he said, "Don't worry, Gail. You just need more practice. You'll get better. Now scoop that up and put it back in your mouth and swallow it, sweetheart. You can't let that stuff go to waste."

And I did! I watched in total disbelief as I smiled timidly at Keary and then carefully scooped up all of his spend that had escaped from my mouth and transferred it back onto my tongue, whereupon I promptly swallowed every drop!

Meanwhile, here on the couch, Keary reached down and lifted my leg. He placed it over his own, spreading my legs apart and exposing my sex. His hand returned to my sex and he began to work two fingers inside of my vagina. I was not wet at all and it was very uncomfortable.

Kyra came in for a couple of close-ups and then moved back when Kevin got up from his chair and came over and sat on the other side of me on the couch. Soon both boys had their hands on me and at times they both had their fingers inside of me at the same time.

My vagina had begun to lubricate, despite the fact that I was not aroused in the least. So their groping was becoming less uncomfortable, at least physically. My mind was screaming at me to run from this house as fast as my legs could carry me. But I knew that I couldn't. I was a prisoner now. I was a prisoner of three strong boys and a girl with a video camera.

I knew that their plan to ensnare me and turn me into their toy for the next two weeks had worked perfectly. I could never allow anyone to see the DVD that was playing now. And it had just started. God knows what else was on it.

I shook myself from my reverie and returned my attention to the screen. Keary had gotten out of my bed and as soon as he moved out of the way, Kevin had climbed into bed with me. He had pushed my legs apart and now I watched as for the first time in my life someone touched their lips and tongue to my sex.

I may have been only semi-conscious last night. But I had certainly reacted to Kevin's tongue on my labia. My butt had come right up off of the bed and I had held onto his head with both hands and cried out with pleasure. Watching my extreme reaction left me wondering fleetingly what it might be like. But it was a nasty thing to do and I would never have permitted myself to be demeaned in that manner if I had not been drugged out of my mind.

I watched in surprise. It humiliated me all the more when I had an orgasm as Kevin teased me with his tongue. I was embarrassed because that was the first time I had ever had an orgasm with another person, even while I was married. I had, on rare occasions, sought relief from the shower massager, a trick I learned about from a magazine. It had been quite pleasant. I didn't do that often though. Every time I did it my conscience bothered me for a week afterwards. But sometimes you just have to do something to relieve the stress.

After my orgasm, Kevin had moved up over me and I watched now as he began to slide his organ over the sopping wet entrance to my vagina. I had reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down on top of me and cried out for him to put it in. And he had!

Even though he was only fifteen, Kevin's sex organ was larger than my ex-husband's. As he entered me I had cried out in pleasure. I will never understand how I could have been so responsive yet have not a single recollection of the events of last night. It was obvious though that I was not unconscious and that I was enjoying myself immensely.

To be perfectly candid, looking at my face on the television now, I can't help thinking that I had never enjoyed sex so much as I had when Kevin raped me last night, first with his tongue and then with his penis. It was apparent as we watched that I had several more orgasms before Kevin reached orgasm and flooded my vagina with his seed.

Now we sat there on the couch, watching on the television as Kevin got out of my bed. But he wasn't content to just watch the events of last night. He reached over and grabbed my wrist and placed my hand on his penis. Now I had a penis in each hand. Kevin sighed and said, "Just hold it. Don't move your hand or I'm gonna cum. Watching this is turning me the fuck on!"

The screen went blank for a second and then I saw Kyra come back into the picture. She had changed clothes. She had taken her shorts off and was wearing a skirt now. She got into the bed with me and moved up to sit back against the headboard. She spoke to me softly and I had giggled like a silly schoolgirl. Then I got up on my hands and knees.

The camera was filming from the rear and it was a truly obscene view of my buttocks and my swollen vulva. I could see a thin trail of the slime that Kevin had deposited in my vagina only moments before. It was clinging to my labia and some of it had begun to ooze down one thigh.

I watched in disgust as I inched up and began to insert my head up under Kyra's skirt. She held it down carefully to avoid giving her brother's an eyeful. I watched with dismay as it became obvious what I was doing under the girl's skirt. It was evident by my actions and by the look on Kyra's face. I was performing oral sex on her!

As we all watched the action on the screen there were numerous comments from the boys about how she was cheating by wearing clothes when everyone else was naked. She ignored them until Keary said, "Hell sis, we've all seen you naked anyway."

They stopped watching the action on the screen as she argued with them about whether or not they had seen her naked as they claimed. The argument came to a sudden end when Kevin said, "If we hadn't seen you naked then we wouldn't know that you trim your pussy hair into a thin line and that there is a mole that's a little smaller than a dime on the side of your right butt cheek."

She looked at him for a minute and then finally she found her voice. "How in the hell do you know that?!"

Keary smiled and said, "We told you sis. We see you naked all the time. We've been spying on you for over a year now."

"How?!" she demanded. She obviously believed them now. She was very upset at the invasion of her privacy and she couldn't imagine how they had managed it.

Keary just chuckled and said, "Hell, we'd be pretty dumb to tell you how we do it wouldn't we?"

She stared at Keary for a few minutes. She was seething. But we were all brought back to the action on the screen as it showed her enjoying a very loud orgasm last night. As she thrashed about her skirt rode up, almost exposing the point where my mouth was still pleasuring her body.

She noticed it though and she tugged her skirt down. She didn't seem to be bothered by all three of her brothers watching her have an orgasm. She only seemed to be bothered by the thought that they had spied on her and seen her naked. I didn't think that there was that much distinction.

But of course, I was sitting here naked and being molested by two teenage boys while a teenage girl recorded it for their future amusement and, I suppose, in case they needed any more blackmail material.

Kyra was swearing quietly under her breath as she continued filming. On the screen I saw her push me away and carefully stand up. As soon as she was out of bed, Kirk, the youngest boy, climbed up behind me. I had already gotten back up on my hands and knees to make room for Kyra to get out of bed. Kirk ordered me to stay just the way I was and he moved up and entered me from the rear as if I were an animal.

I must have enjoyed it. There was a look of extreme pleasure on my face. I don't know what size Kirk's penis is. I didn't get a chance to see it. Whoever had been filming had been behind us. It was apparently long enough and thick enough to satisfy me though. After a couple of minutes I had put my head down on my arms and Kirk had begun to stroke in and out of me so fast it was almost a blur on the television. I grunted loudly with every stroke. But he hadn't lasted quite long enough for me to reach orgasm.

I looked pretty disappointed as he pulled his softening penis out of me last night. Now, as I sat here watching, I had gotten so wrapped up in what was happening that for just a second I had thought how unfair that was. When I realized what I was thinking I quickly came to my senses and reminded myself that I was watching a recording of a gang rape starring me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.