I Belong to Snake Now - Cover

I Belong to Snake Now

Copyright© 2008 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A naïve young wife who spends too much time home alone begins to explore the internet for the first time. After a few relatively harmless chats she finds herself being blackmailed into becoming a sex slave to a big bad biker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Slavery   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Prostitution  

He got on the bike and I sat behind him again. This time he didn’t want my arms on his waist. This time my hands were to remain on his shoulders. It was instantly obvious why. My breasts were totally exposed to every vehicle on the road this way. And once we were moving the little skirt he had forced me to wear might as well be nonexistent. He told me that I was only to take my arms down if I saw a cop.

Sure enough, as soon as we were moving the little skirt blew up and my armholes billowed in the wind exposing my breasts to every car. Horns blew and men yelled encouragement all the way back to his house. I don’t know if there were any cops. I kept my eyes closed.

When we got back to his house it was almost two o’clock in the afternoon. I had to be home by four. I prayed that he would be tired of torturing me by now and let me go. Yeah, there I go being stupid again.

We went inside and I was sent into the bathroom to take a quick shower. I asked if there was a clean towel and Snake laughed and said, “You’re lucky I don’t make you use my dirty underwear.”

I believed him.

I took a quick shower and dried off with the cleanest towel I could find. Then I put my new clothes back on and went back out to the living room.

“You don’t need those in here. We’re home now. You just need those when we go out.”

At first I didn’t understand what it was I didn’t need. Then I saw the look on his face and suddenly it hit me. Clothes! I don’t need to wear clothes in his house. Oh well, they weren’t really covering anything anyway.

I stepped out of them and bent down to take off the shoes. He stopped me. He wanted me to leave the slutty shoes on.

“Well, cunt,” Snake said conversationally. “We have a little time to kill. What would you like to do?”

I didn’t think ‘kill you’ would work well in the conversation. “Whatever you want, Sir.” I said, as obsequiously as possible.

“Well, maybe there is something you might like to suck on until Mickey gets here with your clothes, how about it slut?”

“Yes Sir.” What else could I say?

“Well, ask me!”

He wants me to ask him to take his penis in my mouth?! I took a deep breath. He had hit me twice now, and I knew he had it in him. I was disgusted with myself for submitting so sheepishly to his every demand. But I couldn’t go home with bruises that I would have to explain to my husband.

“Please Sir. May I suck your penis?” I asked politely.

“My what?!” he asked, incredulously. “You stupid cunt! If I ever hear you say a word like that around me again I will lay you out! Do you understand me?”

I thought I did. I just wasn’t sure I knew all the words he would want me to use. “I’m sorry Sir. I’ve never used those other words. I’ll do better, I promise.”

“What do you mean? You have honest to god never used dirty words?”

“I have said s-h-i-t a few times, and damn sometimes,” I said, hesitantly. Then I saw his face and instantly I knew my mistake. “I am sorry Sir. I meant that I have said shit.”

“Stand right here in front of me, stupid.”

When I was where he wanted me he said, “Point to the important parts of your body and tell me what they are called.”

This was harder than I thought it would be, considering what I had gone through today. I pointed to my breasts and said, “Tits,” and then I moved my finger down and pointed to my vagina and said, “Cunt,” and finally I turned around and pointed to my bottom and said “Ass.”

Then he pointed to his penis and asked, “What’s that?”

“Cock,” I answered. I was hearing all of these words coming out of my mouth for the first time and it made me so uncomfortable.

“Cock and what?” he asked.

“Cock and balls, Sir.” I responded.

“From now on you don’t use those other words. You don’t even use them in your head. Do you understand me, cunt?”

“Yes Sir.” I responded.

“Good,” he said. “Now get your lazy ass down here and suck on my cock. You better fuckin’ do it right this time. You’ve had a little practice now.”

“Yes Sir,” I said as I moved between his legs. He stopped me and stood up and dropped his pants and his shorts and sat back down. I pulled them off and set them aside. He spread his legs and ordered me to start by licking his balls.

The stench was powerful. He had had sex with me ... no, that isn’t right. He had fucked me before we left the house this morning and he had not washed afterwards. I don’t think he fucked me at the shop later. He may have, but I think he was too busy taking money from other men who wanted to fuck me. That means that the dried ejac ... the dried cum on his cock and balls is from about four hours ago. There’s no telling how long before that he had taken his last shower. He had not smelled all that clean when I arrived here this morning.

I licked his balls, breathing through my mouth as much as possible to avoid the smell. As I licked, his semi hard cock was throbbing in my face. From time to time he would rub it over my face as I licked his balls. After a few minutes he lifted his legs up onto the arms of the chair and with an evil grin on his cruel face he said, “Come on, cunt. Get your face down there. Eat my asshole out just like you would a pussy.”

I hadn’t the nerve to tell him that I would never eat a pussy. I suppose he must have realized it though. Instead I buried my lips in the crack of his ass and licked all around the foul smelling hole. It was horrible. You don’t want to know what it tasted like. I managed to please him though. He made me keep doing that for a very long time. But just as I was sure that my tongue was about to give out he put his legs back down and said, “Okay, let’s see if you can get me off before Mickey gets here.”

I hadn’t really sucked him before. It was more like he had fucked my mouth. I had the idea though. I thought that I knew what he wanted from me. I put my mouth on the end of his cock and started sucking as enthusiastically as I could. I kept taking more and more of it into my mouth and I tried to do it without gagging. Still, as hard as I tried I could not get it into my throat. I was afraid he was going to hurt me and I tried so very hard.

After a few minutes he got tired of my futile attempts. He grabbed my head and pulled me down brutally, forcing his cock down my throat again. He held me down for a few moments and then he let me up. Then he repeated the process. After several repetitions he let my head go and to my surprise, and my horror, I was able to do it on my own. It hurt. It was extremely painful. But at least I’m able to better provide for my breathing when I do it on my own.

He was getting ready to cum and in between deep breaths he told me he wants to do it differently this time. This morning he had held my face against his belly and shot his cum down my throat. This time when he shoots his load he wants me to hold just the end of his cock in my mouth so that I can get the full effect. I can more fully savor the flavor.

As ordered, I pulled back and finished him off with my hand. Just before he filled my mouth with his cum he said, “Don’t swallow until I tell you, cunt.” Then I felt my mouth filling up with hot, bitter cum. It might have been more difficult to deal with if my mouth hadn’t just recently been raped by a bunch of his biker friends at that leather and lingerie shop he had taken me to.

I had tasted his cum this morning. But just a few drops of it on my tongue. It had been unpleasant. But not like this. It was horrible! It was bitter and disgusting. But I have begun to get used to the nasty taste.

I managed to control the gagging and soon he was finished. He pushed my head away and his cock slid out of my mouth. He looked down at me, kneeling at his feet, my cheeks bulging with his cum.

“Oh yeah, cunt. You and I are going to have a lot of fun. You’re learning real fast. I’m going to make a slut out of you in no time.”

“Now,” he went on. “We need to have a few rules. Unless I tell you different, you come here every morning. I will tell you what time I want you here before I send you home. If there is a change of plans I will call you. After you get home you can wear any damn thing you want. But when you leave your house in the morning you will be wearing slut clothes. I better not ever catch you with underwear on.”

“Yeth Thir.” I mumbled. My mouth was still full of his cum.

“Until I get tired of you, and I don’t know how long that will take, you do everything I say without question, without hesitation. That includes fucking and sucking anyone or anything I say. That means anyone, man, woman, child or beast. Do you have any fucking questions?”

“No Thir.” I responded.

I heard a vehicle pulling up in the driveway and Snake told me to swallow.

I gladly swallowed. I wanted nothing more than to get that awful stuff out of my mouth. It has the most disgusting taste my mouth has ever been forced to experience. As soon as I swallowed I desperately wished for a drink of anything to get the nasty taste out of my mouth.

Snake pushed me out of the way and stood up. Then he pulled me to my feet. “Go answer the door,” he ordered.

“Yes Sir.” I moved across the room and opened the door just as Mickey was walking up with my bag of clothes.

I moved out of the way to let him pass but he pushed me in front of him and said, “I believe I’d rather watch you walk, cunt. Get your ass inside.”

I have always been uncomfortable with that word. I’ve never used it of course. I’m aware that some do. It’s so coarse and demeaning. I really hate it. Now, here I am, a cunt!

Mickey tossed the bag onto the couch and pulled me to him.

Snake warned him, “You might not want to kiss the bitch. I just shot a big load in her mouth.”

“Is that right, cunt? Open your cunt mouth and let me see.”

Mickey held my hair and tilted my head back a little as I opened my mouth.

“Wider!” he said.

I opened my mouth wider and suddenly I felt his other hand twisting my tit painfully. He smirked down at me and said, “Come on bitch, you can do better than that.”

I opened my mouth as wide as I possibly could, to the point I worried about dislocating my jaw. All these biker guys are scary. They don’t seem very civilized. That’s why I’m was too afraid not to obey them.

He looked into my eyes and ordered me to keep staring in his eyes. Then he leaned forward. Holding my hair in one hand and my tit in the other he spit right in my mouth! He did it again, and then again. I was aghast! I’ve never imagined that someone would do such a thing to another person! I’ve never heard of such a thing! My entire body shivered in revulsion. But except for that involuntary shudder I did not move. This animal is scarier than Snake!

He finally let go of my hair and told me to move my tongue around and play with it. I felt like throwing up. But of course I obeyed. I moved his saliva around my mouth with my tongue and all the time my eyes were locked on his. He finally let go of my tit and started taking his pants off, well, down. He dropped them to his knees and said, “That oughta be enough lubrication. Let’s see you get me nice and hard and wet so I can fuck you.”

I bent over and took his cock into my mouth. It big but it isn’t as big as Snake’s cock and before long I was taking it down my throat on every down stroke.

“Oh shit, man!” he exclaimed to Snake. “You taught this bitch to throat already! Damn you’re good! Larry said she never sucked a cock before this morning. Is that right?”

Snake replied proudly, “That’s what she said. After that first blowjob I believed her. Really bad, but her cunt was so good it made up for it. Shit! She was almost a virgin! Bitch is only twenty-two and been married to some limp dick for about a year. Said she was virgin when she got married. Believe that shit?”

“Man, you do fall into them, dude! This is some good shit!”

Suddenly he pushed me away and told me to get down on my back so he could check out my “born again virgin pussy.”

I lay down and rolled over like a well trained dog and he was on me instantly. I was again surprised to find that my vagina, sorry, my cunt, was wet and ready. I don’t know what is coming over me!

He pushed his cock into me and started fucking hard and fast. That seems to be the way all bikers do it, judging by my recent gang rape. I don’t know if he was one of the men who fucked me earlier or not. From the things he said I gathered that he has not. But he lasted a long time. At first I was just waiting for him to finish. My cunt is sore from earlier and I just want to go home.

After a while, though, I started getting those feelings. I started moaning. And when he leaned down and started chewing on my tit I started cumming, loudly. And then so did he. When he came he bit me so hard I had a little blood coming out of my poor nipple!

He relaxed on top of me for a minute. I lay under him, helpless and gasping for breath. He stood up once he had recovered his breath. Then he reached down and pulled me to my knees.

When I was kneeling in front of him he said, “There seems to be something Snake hasn’t taught you yet, cunt. When some guy is nice enough to dirty his cock by throwing you a nice fuck, the first thing you do when he’s done shaggin’ your ass is thank him by sucking his cock clean.”

I took a deep breath and then I took his slimy cock into my mouth and tried to clean it as quickly as possible so that the taste would be gone, and the foul odor so I can breathe normally again. After I cleaned his cock I was made to clean his balls thoroughly as well. So I ended up having to inhale that horrible odor anyway. At least I managed not to piss anyone off by gagging.

Mickey finally stepped back and pulled his pants back up. “Thanks, Snake. You need anymore help training the bitch you let me know. Glad to help out a pal!”

“I appreciate the offer,” Snake said. “Take it easy, Mickey.” Then Mickey was gone.

Snake turned to me and said, “I want you here tomorrow morning at seven, cunt. Bring your cleaning supplies, including a vacuum. My normal cleaning lady hasn’t been around lately. So you’re going to be busy tomorrow. Now get your ass out of here.”

I started to take my real clothes out of the bag, but snake stopped me and told me to wear what I wore this afternoon. I was just grateful to be allowed to dress again. I put on the slut outfit. I would have done anything to get out of here and go home. I’d have gone out and got in my car naked if he ordered me to. I desperately want to be safe in my home. I need a shower and I need some peace and quiet. I need to stop feeling like I’m under constant attack so that I can try to figure out how I can ever face my husband again. Or my parents. My Pastor. My friends. Anyone! Ever again.

I walked out to my car in my new slut outfit. I’m feeling very self-conscious and for good reason. I’m afraid of anyone seeing me, whether I know them or not. Fortunately, it appears that the people in this neighborhood seem to mind their own business. I saw some people working in their yards but nobody even seemed to glance in my direction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.