His Friend's Mother - Cover

His Friend's Mother

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A mother's sudden sexual urge toward her son's fourteen-year-old best friend has very rewarding and dire consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex  

Gail clutched the steering wheel as she leaned to the left, pressing against the inside of the car door as she shifted her weight more onto her hip. She sighed in temporary relief. It was short-lived. The traffic light turned green. Grimacing, she gingerly sat up straight, placing her full weight on her sore ass as she nudged the gas pedal. Even that slight jolt caused her to grit her teeth. But it was only a few blocks from Mr. Young’s house to hers so she endured the pain in her sodomized ass.

However, the agonizing ride home was nothing compared to the discomfort she experienced when coming face-to-face with Jimmy and Bobby when she entered her house.

“Mom, what happened to you? You look a mess,” Bobby said as both boys turned to her.

Jimmy’s eyes showed sadness that Gail couldn’t bear.

He knows. Not what happened, but he knows I got raped again.

“I’m okay,” Gail said.

“But, Mom, you—”

“I said I’m okay!” she shouted. “Now leave me alone!”

Gail stormed off, hoping the boys didn’t see how difficult it was for her to walk as she waddled to her bedroom. She tore off her clothes and then filled the bathtub. Stepping into the hot water, she gingerly lowered herself, gritting her teeth from the stinging in her ass. Something had torn in there. She stretched out in the warm water, closing her eyes and trying to float away into a world where there were no Mr. Youngs. However, a knocking on the bathroom door interrupted her thoughts, and then Jimmy’s timid voice asked if he could come in. She glared at the door and then sank further into the water, submerging her head. Holding her breath with her cheeks ballooned and her hair lazily floating around her, she reveled in the peaceful solitude—the warmth, the quiet. When she remerged, the only sound was her sucking in a lungful of air.

Gail soaked in the bathtub until the cooling water forced her out. She toweled off, delicately patting her abused backside. The bath had worked wonders and her ass only faintly throbbed to remind her of her ordeal.

With her wet hair wrapped in a towel, a nude and barefooted Gail padded into her bedroom. She stood in the middle of the room filled with despair, not knowing what to do. Her life was a nightmare that she couldn’t wake up from. And then her heart stopped. Out of the corner of her eye, a figure emerged from the closet. Memories of Mr. Young doing that while she was fucking Jimmy filled her with panic. Her head flung back, causing the towel to unravel and fall noiselessly to the floor. Strands of wet hair tickled both cheeks as her hands flew to cover her face. She stepped back, not stopping until bumping into the wall. Panic-stricken, her body trembled. She took deep breaths. Panting. On the verge of fainting. That bastard wouldn’t rape her with Bobby in the house. Bobby couldn’t be dragged into this. She’d kill the bastard first.

And then her mind cleared and she uncovered her face.

“Jimmy, what are you doing here?” Gail asked.

The fourteen-year-old lowered his eyes and said, “I had to see you. I wanna know if you are okay.”

“You can’t be here. What about Bobby?”

He looked up. “I told him I had to go home and then I snuck back in the house. Please don’t be mad at me.”

Gail saw the shy, sweet boy she had grown to love. He stared at her with pleading eyes and tears streaming down his cheeks. Gail loved everything his father despised about Jimmy. She walked up to the boy and held him tightly against her still damp, naked body.

“Did he hurt you a lot?” Jimmy asked, his words muffled by Gail’s breasts.

“Oh, baby, what are we going to do?” Cupping the back of Jimmy’s head, she cried with him.

Jimmy tilted his head back and looked up at her. His face was troubled and he gritted his teeth. “Did he hurt you?”

“I’ll be all right. I’ll live.”

Jimmy wrested free and backed up. He looked at her body. “I don’t see any new marks.”

You can’t see where it hurts, she thought, but said with false bravado, “Don’t worry about me.”

“But it’s all my fault.”

“No, Jimmy, it’s not your fault. It’s mine. I should have known better.”

Gail cupped Jimmy’s face with both hands and stared into his big blue eyes. He was on the verge of tears. She leaned down and pressed her lips to his and felt his uncertainty. It had been so long since they had embraced and the contact made her heart beat faster. With Jimmy it was love, not like with his bastard father. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and was elated when he returned the kiss. Their tongues lashed at each other’s with great passion.

Gail broke the kiss and said, “Honey, it’s not your fault. You are the sweetest boy I’ve ever known. I know you wouldn’t do anything to hurt me. It’s your father’s fault, not yours. He’s a—”

Gail’s mouth snapped shut. There was no need to bash Jimmy’s father to him.

“Where’s Bobby?” Gail suddenly asked, her ears perking for any sound.

“I don’t know. I didn’t see him when I snuck back in.”

Gail looked deeply into Jimmy’s eyes. “Do you think I’m a slut?”

“No, Mrs. Hudson. Daddy calls you that, but I know you’re not. He calls me names, too. He’s just mean.”

“Jimmy, I love you very much.”

“I love you, too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.