His Friend's Mother - Cover

His Friend's Mother

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A mother's sudden sexual urge toward her son's fourteen-year-old best friend has very rewarding and dire consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex  

Several days had passed since Jimmy’s father first raped her. Gail would no longer visit Jimmy at his house during the day, and when he was at hers there was uneasiness between them. Very little eye contact. She missed holding Jimmy, but felt dirty around him. He was a constant reminder. It wasn’t that she blamed Jimmy, he was just as much a victim as she, but the violation of her was also a desecration of their relationship. The innocence was gone. The purity.

But that didn’t mean Gail didn’t go to Jimmy’s house. She had been summoned there almost every night by Jimmy’s father and forced to have sex with him. And the cruel streak in Mr. Young made Jimmy watch, which added to the rift between her and Jimmy.

It was Saturday afternoon and Bobby and Jimmy were playing nearby, their screams and giggles heard by Gail. But her attention was on the telephone still pressed to her ear, although no one was on the other end. Mr. Young had hung up after saying, “Get your ass over here right away.” Her shoulders were slumped and a tear trickled halfway down her cheek before she wiped it away.

Mr. Young had told Gail what to wear when she came to his house, so that’s what she put on. Then she poked her head into the living room, hiding behind the wall. The skirt was short and her tits were clearly braless through the tee-shirt.

“I’m going out for a little while,” she said, trying to sound cheery but failing miserably.

Both boys turned, but it was Jimmy’s expression she noticed. He knew where she was going and she saw the hurt on his face. He quickly looked away. She hurried to her car and drove the few blocks.

Mr. Young opened the door with a smirk that caused Gail to automatically take a step back, but she went inside when he stepped to the side. Like Jimmy, she had a few bruises, but it was the mental anguish that caused her to obey his orders. And the threat of losing Bobby. She followed him into the living room.

“Who’s he?” Gail asked, stopping suddenly.

“Get over here!” Mr. Young shouted.

Gail walked up to him but kept her eyes on the stranger.

“I’m Fred,” the man said. He sounded nervous.

“He’s my bartender.” Mr. Young walked up to the man and put an arm around his shoulders. “Fred here is going to help me out with my rather large bar tab. You see, I used up my credit at the bar and they want payment.”

“Should I wait in the other room?” Gail asked.

Mr. Young chuckled. “You don’t understand. You are the payment.”

“What! You gotta be kidding.”

Mr. Young’s face turned sinister. “I don’t kid. You’re a slut. I have a bill to pay. And Fred and me came to an arrangement.”

Gail glared at the stranger, her fingers clenching and releasing the material of her skirt. He was early forties with a shaved head and a Fu Manchu mustache that hung past his jaw. His nose looked like it had been broken more than once, having a bump at the bridge and pointing a little to the right. His eyebrows were bushy, and dark curly hairs peeked from the open collar of his light blue shirt. Gail noticed he was sizing her up so she quickly averted her eyes.

“You said she was a willing slut,” Fred said, but it was more like a question.

“She is.” Mr. Young turned to Gail. “Right, slut? Didn’t you say how much being a slut means to Bobby?”

The mention of her son’s name took the fight out of Gail. Her shoulders slumped and she nodded her head.

“What was that?” Mr. Young asked. “Are you a willing slut?”

Gail looked up and nodded again.

“I can’t hear you.”

“Yes.”

“Yes what?”

“I’m a willing slut.” Gail lowered her eyes.

“And you love to suck cock?”

“Yes.”

“Then why the hell are you way over there when Fred has a cock that’s just dying to be sucked?”

Gail gave Mr. Young a look that could kill, but it only lasted a fleeting moment. She had too much to lose by upsetting him, and knew she’d end up doing it anyway with a few more bruises. She was even convinced that Jimmy’s mother’s death wasn’t an accident and feared for what would become of Bobby if she met the same fate.

Gail walked over to Fred and forced a weak smile, and then dropped to her knees in front of him. He stared down at her in disbelief as she opened his pants and pulled them down. His cock was already hard. Gail guided it to her mouth and sucked.

“Fuckin’-A,” Fred said. “Shit, Chuck, I didn’t believe you. She really is a slut.”

Gail cringed, wanting to die. But she couldn’t die. Her son needed her. So she kept sucking. She dragged her lips up and down the shaft and, when she rested, swirled her tongue around the head. She knew men had physical limitations and decided her best course of action was to get him to climax as quickly as possible. She put everything she had into the blowjob.

Fred moaned. “God, she’s a slut. Her mouth’s like a vacuum cleaner. She’s gonna suck my asshole right through my dick.”

Gail tried to block out the crude remarks, but Mr. Young distracted her by coming up behind her and pulling her tee-shirt over her head. That caused her arms to fly up and her mouth to pop off the cock. As soon as the garment had been removed, Gail dived at the cock again, not wanting to lose any gain she had worked so hard for.

Misunderstanding her enthusiasm, Fred said, “Look at her go. Fuckin’-A. She loves cock. She was pissed when you pulled her mouth off it and couldn’t wait to get it back into her mouth. God, she had nice tits.”

Mr. Young was massaging her breasts, squeezing them and pulling the nipples. She tried to ignore his hands, but she couldn’t. Her body was his to do with as he pleased, and she had no say in the matter. She had learned that a few days before and resigned to be his sexual plaything. But she hadn’t expected him to bring others into their relationship. It just got worse and worse.

“I’m gonna shoot!” Fred shouted. “Can I come in her mouth?”

“She’s a slut. You can come in her mouth or on her face or anywhere you want.”

“Shit, here it comes!”

Gail paused and then felt the familiar splash inside her mouth. She gulped it down as more came forth, and she swallowed that as well.

“I wanna see her naked,” Fred shouted like a giddy schoolboy.

“Get up, slut, and get those clothes off,” Mr. Young said.

Gail slowly stood. She blushed when she saw Fred ogling her naked breasts. She was no more than a piece of meat to these men. She looked down and was disappointed to see his wet cock still hard. But she didn’t have time to worry about that. Her fingers opened the button on the side of her skirt and lowered the zipper. Sighing, she let the skirt drop to the floor and shuddered when she saw Fred’s hard cock jerk.

“Holy shit!” Fred shouted. “She’s not wearing panties! Chuck, I’ll never doubt you again. What a fuckin’ slut.”

Fred looked at Mr. Young with eyes that non-verbally asked permission.

“Anything you want,” Mr. Young said. “Anything. Go on, just tell her what to do.”

Fred looked back at Gail who was standing naked with her arms at her sides. “Sit on the couch.” After she did, Fred said, “Pick your feet up ... on the cushion. Yeah. Now spread your knees.”

Gail did as she was told, her heels digging into the couch cushion and her knees apart.

“Now spread your cunt open. I wanna see inside.”

I can’t do this. This guy is gross. No matter what he thinks, I’m not a slut. But what choice do I have?

Her hands went to her crotch and, using two fingers of each hand, pried her labia apart. She couldn’t resist and looked down to see what the men saw. Her pink inner flesh was thrown into the light and her hole was stretched obscenely wide. Again she wanted to die.

Fred ran to her and dropped to his knees. He stared at her gaping pussy and then poked a finger right into the open hole. Gail’s eyes shut tight and she bit her lip. But there was no reprieve. Fred’s finger pulled out and was pushed back in—again and again and again. Finally, he withdrew the finger and Gail opened her eyes. He was kneeling before her, staring at his wet finger.

Fred plopped down on the couch next to her and sniffed his finger. “Open your mouth.” When she did, he put his wet finger into her mouth. “Now suck it clean.”

Gail had never tasted herself. Sometimes when she masturbated she licked the tip of her finger before rubbing her clitoris, but she had never put a finger inside her mouth after it had been inside her pussy. She closed her lips around it and tasted her juices. She gagged and thought she was going to throw up, but after making some disgusting noises in her throat she regained control and sucked the finger clean.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.