His Friend's Mother - Cover

His Friend's Mother

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A mother's sudden sexual urge toward her son's fourteen-year-old best friend has very rewarding and dire consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex  

While driving the few blocks to Jimmy’s house, Gail was beside herself. Why hadn’t Jimmy come to her house to play with Bobby? Why had he hung up on Bobby without identifying himself? Why all the secrecy? The only thing she could think of was the sex between them. Maybe he was too young and he was scared. But he seemed to enjoy it so much. He even asked for it. Or did something happen between Jimmy and Bobby? Bobby had been standing outside the bathroom door while she and Jimmy had sex. Did Bobby know? Had Gail damaged the relationship between her son and his best friend? And if Bobby knew, what about their relationship? And now this mysterious call. What was Jimmy going to tell her?

Beeep!

Gail slammed on the brake. Her body lunged forward, grabbed by the safety belt. The blearing horn had brought her out of her stupor and she gawked at the car streaking by in front of her. Sitting in her car in the intersection only two blocks from her house, breathing heavily, she looked around and saw the stop sign she had missed. After that, she drove more carefully, but still wondered about Jimmy’s strange behavior.

When Jimmy’s front door opened, Gail’s hands flew to her open mouth. Both of Jimmy’s eyes were blackened and his left cheek was discolored and swollen.

“My god, what happened?” Gail shouted. “And don’t tell me you fell.”

Jimmy looked down and remained silent.

“Please, Jimmy, you can tell me.”

The fourteen-year-old looked up. “Can’t you just hold me and make me feel good?”

“Oh, baby, of course I can. But I want to help you. This has to stop. Whatever it is. You have to tell me.”

“First make me feel good and then I’ll tell you. I really need you to do that right now. I really do.”

Gail entered the house and closed the front door. “Okay, if that’s what you want. But promise that afterward I will know what happened.”

Jimmy’s eyes looked up at Gail and then darted back down. “I promise,” he said, softly.

She studied his face. He wasn’t lying. She could tell. Soon she’d get to the bottom of this. Was his father so drunk all the time he didn’t notice? How was that possible? When she finds out, who will she go to if not his father?

Gail started toward the living room, but Jimmy took her hand and led her to his bedroom. When they got there, he stopped short before entering. Gail collided into him.

“Is something wrong?” she asked.

“No!” he said rather loudly. “It’s just that ... my room’s kind of a mess.”

“That’s all right.”

Jimmy went directly to the bed. Gail looked around the bedroom as she followed. It was a mess. Jimmy needed a mother. Damn his drunken father. He knew nothing about parenting.

Jimmy’s really upset. I’m glad I’m here for him. I’ll be the mother he doesn’t have.

Jimmy grabbed the bottom of his tee-shirt and started pulling it up.

“What are you doing?” Gail asked. “I thought you wanted me to hold you.”

Jimmy froze. “I do. But like we always do.”

Jimmy pulled his tee-shirt over his head and tossed it onto the floor.

Gail gasped. “Oh god, there’s more,” she said when she saw the large bruise on his side. She stepped up to him and brushed her fingertips along the light purple color. “Are you sure you’re up for this?”

“Oh yes, I have to do this. Please, Mrs. Hudson, please let’s have sex.”

Gail’s reply was simply to undress. Jimmy removed the rest of his clothes. Gail looked at the naked boy with bruises on his face and body.

“I guess you’re getting tired of this old body,” Gail said with a half smile.

“What do you mean?”

“It’s the first time you don’t have an erection when I’m naked.”

Jimmy looked away from Gail and then down. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it.”

“I was just joking. And you don’t always have to apologize. You didn’t do anything wrong.” Then she gave him a full smile. “But I know how to remedy it.”

Gail dropped to her knees and lifted his thin dick with her fingers and stuffed it into her mouth. It stiffened immediately and she sucked it a few times before pulling it out.

“That’s the Jimmy I know,” she said. “Always has a hard cock to let me know he likes me.”

Gail put his dick back into her mouth and used her tongue the way she knew the boy liked it. He was hurting so she was going to do whatever it took to make him feel better. And after not being with him for a few days, she wanted it too.

“C-Can I do it with you the other way?” Jimmy asked.

Gail stopped sucking and, with his cock still inside her mouth, looked up. When their eyes met, his darted away.

Is he afraid of me? It’s the second time he looked away. Maybe I shouldn’t have made him promise to tell me what’s going on. But I have to know. He needs my help whether he knows it or not.

Gail pulled off his cock and asked, “Jimmy, do you want to fuck me?”

“Yes, Mrs. Hudson. Please.”

“Don’t you want a blowjob first?”

“I wanna do the other. Please, Mrs. Hudson, can we? Please, please.”

“How can I refuse a request like that?” Gail said and chuckled.

She climbed onto the bed and scooted to the middle. Lying on her back, she spread her legs and held her arms out. Jimmy got between her legs. With his upper body raised, supporting his weight on straight arms, he stayed like that.

“This is what you want, right?” Gail asked, confused by his hesitancy.

“Yes, I wanna do this.”

Gail guided his cock to her hole. As soon as her hot, wet flesh surrounded the tip, Jimmy thrust his hips forward and held his cock inside her. She looked up at his face. He looked like he was in pain. His eyes were scrunched and his jaw tight. Was he too sore to have sex?

Am I hurting him? Is his poor bruised body up for this?

Jimmy grunted. Not from pain. She had heard that sound before. Then she felt it. His semen spurted into her. Jimmy collapsed on top of Gail and she patted his back as he caught his breath.

“I told you I should have blown you first,” Gail said. Her lips curled into a smile. “You would have lasted—”

A squeak and movement to her left caused Gail to turn her head. The closet door swung open and a figure emerged. It seemed like time had stopped as she stared at the man. His undershirt was yellowish and had several smudges and holes. It stretched tightly across his barrel chest and beer belly, and his muscular arms and shoulders were covered in thick dark hair. His face was unshaven and his unkempt hair was in need of a haircut and shampooing.

“You fuckin’ moron,” the man shouted. “I told you not to come in her.”

It took a few moments to register, and then Gail shrieked and shoved Jimmy off. She grabbed the bedcover and yanked it over her nude body, staring at Jimmy’s father in disbelief and fear.

“Mr. Young, I can explain,” she said, not meaning to shout, but it came out loud.

Instead of responding to her, Chuck Young rushed to the bed, grabbed Jimmy by his blond hair, and dragged him off the bed. “You shit!” he shouted, slapping the boy hard on the side of his face before releasing his hair.

Jimmy crumbled to the floor, holding his cheek and crying loudly.

“Stop that!” Gail shouted. “Don’t hit him!”

“Lady, I’ll hit my son whenever I want.” Saying that, he kicked Jimmy in the ribs so hard the boy rolled over and clutched his side.

“You’ll go to jail for that! Leave him alone!”

Chuck Young glared at Gail. His look made her shiver under the bedcover, and then his lips curled into a snarl that would frighten a junkyard dog.

“If anyone is going to jail, it’s you,” he said coldly and took his digital camera out of his pocket. “Got some real good pictures of you and my boy ... my fourteen-year-old boy.”

“Oh no! Oh god no!” Gail covered her face with both hands.

“So from now on,” Jimmy’s father said, “it’s me you’re gonna have sex with.”

Gail dropped her hands and stared up at the man in shock. Then she looked at Jimmy curled up on the floor. “You knew, didn’t you? You’re part of this.”

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry,” Jimmy said, and then began sobbing again.

“Stop sniveling, you fuckin’ wimp,” Mr. Young said, cruelly. “How many times I gotta hit ya to make a man outta ya?”

“So you’re the one who’s been hitting him,” Gail said. “Oh my god, it’s you.” Then she looked at Jimmy. “Jimmy, why did you do this to me?”

Mr. Young said, “You stupid cunt. You shouldn’t have bought him the watch. I had to smack him around a bit, but he finally told me where he got it and why. So you like little dicks, do you? Well, lady, how ‘bout big ones?”

“You’re crazy! I’m never going to have sex with you. Never!”

“Then you’re going to jail. And poor Bobby, what will become of him?”

“Bobby! No, this can’t be happening!” Gail covered her face with her hands again. No, no, no.”

“Lady, you better learn to say, ‘Yes, yes, yes,’” Mr. Young said, chuckling. “It’s Gloria Hudson, right?”

“What? No, Gail Hudson.”

“Well, Gail, let’s see that sexy body of yours.”

“Please don’t do this,” Gail said weakly with her eyes lowered.

Mr. Young fiddled with the camera and then placed a knee on the bed. Gail clutched the bedcover even more tightly under her chin. He then turned the camera so that she could see the back—the picture he had selected. She gasped when she saw herself on her knees with Jimmy’s hard cock inside her mouth.

Gail reached for the camera. Mr. Young snatched it back.

“The fucking ones are even better,” Mr. Young said, viciously.

Gail was broken. Defeated, she said, “Jimmy, leave the room.”

“No, the boy stays. Now get that cover off or you’ll be sorry.”

Gail stared at the man’s face and saw the determination. Then she looked at Jimmy who was curled up on the floor. She flipped the bedcover to the side.

Mr. Young’s eyes roamed her nude body while licking his lips. He walked to the dresser and opened the top drawer, dropping the camera inside before closing it. Then he walked back to the bed. Gail glanced at the dresser.

“Don’t even think ‘bout it,” Mr. Young said. “There’s no way you can get there before me, and even if you did I’d just take it from you and slap you around.”

Then he looked at Jimmy curled up on the floor. “Don’t you think about it either. I’ll kick your fuckin’ ass if you go anywhere near it. Don’t forget what I did to your useless mother.”

Turning back to Gail, Mr. Young said, “Okay, time for the fun to start. Get your ass on the side of the bed.”

Gail did as she was told. She sat with her feet on the floor and her knees pressed tightly together.

Mr. Young walked up to her. “Now get my cock out.”

Her shaking hands pulled his belt open. Then she unsnapped his dirty jeans and lowered the zipper. They smelled stale, like they hadn’t been washed in a year. She tugged his pants to mid-thigh and stared at the leopard-skin bikini briefs. The guy was gross, but she bent forward to push his pants the rest of the way down. As she leaned over, her eyes stopped momentarily on the lump inside his tight underwear, but she kept going. She felt his hands on her head just before he lifted one foot at a time to step out of his pants. She straightened up and grabbed the waistband of his underwear.

“Use your teeth, slut,” he said.

“Why do you have to call me names?”

“Because that’s what you are. What would you call a woman your age having sex with a fourteen-year-old? A saint?”

Humiliated, Gail dropped her hands onto her thighs and leaned forward. Tilting her head, she pressed her face into the hairy flesh under the man’s beer-belly and chewed at the waistband until she secured it between her teeth. She held it tightly while lowering her head, dragging it down. Her face rubbed along the man’s skin. She thought she was going to puke. And then her lips bumped into the covered cock while her nose was buried in pubic hair. She paused, trying not to throw up, but then she regrouped and tugged. But as hard as she pulled, the tight underwear refused to go lower. She tried jerking her head down hard, but that only caused the elastic waistband to pop out of her mouth.

Gail leaned back and opened her mouth wide, stretching it and moving her jaw side to side to relieve the strain she had put on it. She assessed the situation and noticed that only the front of the briefs were pulled down, not the back. She slid off the bed and crawled behind Jimmy’s father. The small briefs didn’t cover much of his huge hairy ass, and two inches of crack was visible above the waistband. Angling her head, she held her breath as she pressed her mouth at the gap where his crack was and snagged the waistband with her teeth. When she pulled down, her lips and nose dragged against his meaty buttocks as she lowered the underwear. It disgusted her so she quickly released the waistband, leaned back, and took a deep breath. She thought she’d be sick. Looking at her progress, she noticed his underwear was only halfway down his ass, but the thought of putting her face against it again was inconceivable.

Walking on her knees until she was once again in front of him, Gail stared at his underwear. It was twisted, with the waistband resting at his soft cock. She leaned forward and grabbed the brief’s waistband between her teeth, unavoidably pressing her lips against his cock through the cotton. It sickened her, but she knew it was going to get worse. Leaning back, with her teeth clamped tightly, she stretched his briefs away from his body to clear his cock and then yanked down hard. It worked. She dragged his underwear down. His now freed cock flopped against her cheek, but she kept tugging with her teeth, almost chewing through the cotton, until the underwear was to his knees and then his calves. And then, on her hands and knees with his underwear still clamped between her teeth, she pushed her face against it as she dropped to her belly. The leopard-skin briefs were finally at his ankles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.