His Friend's Mother - Cover

His Friend's Mother

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A mother's sudden sexual urge toward her son's fourteen-year-old best friend has very rewarding and dire consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex  

Lying in bed, Gail’s eyes opened halfway before the heavy eyelids won the battle and remained peacefully shut. Rolling onto her side, she wedged an arm under her pillow and folded it around the back of her head. But the annoying light caused her eyes to begrudgingly open partway. Then her eyes popped open all the way when the large amber numbers on the clock radio came into focus. She had tossed and turned most of the night fretting over what had happened with Jimmy, finally drifting off to sleep around three in the morning. Shit, it was almost ten o’clock! Gail jumped out of bed, threw on a robe, and dashed downstairs.

Clutching her robe closed, she ran into the kitchen. Bobby’s head shot up with a spoon still inside his mouth. His other hand held the box of cereal. He had been reading about the mail-in toy offer on the back of the box. Gail frowned when she saw the Cheerios littering the table and quickly looked down to see more on the floor.

“Hi, Mom, where were you?” Bobby asked while chewing, and then wiped the milk that overflowed down his chin with the back of his hand.

“I slept late.”

“Wow, you just got up? Holy cow! I never saw you sleep this late.”

“Well, thanks for getting your own breakfast.” Gail paused. “Is Jimmy coming over today?”

Bobby shrugged. “Don’t know. Haven’t called him yet. Why?”

“Oh nothing. I’m just planning my day.”

Gail rushed through her morning routine and fled the house, almost forgetting to give Bobby a kiss on the cheek. She drove to Jimmy’s house knowing she shouldn’t. When Jimmy opened the door, the poor boy jumped back as Gail stormed into his house and slammed the door behind her with a flick of the wrist. Placing her hands on Jimmy’s shoulders, she pulled him to her body and hugged him tightly. Then she backed away only to smother his face with kisses.

“Mrs. Hudson, what’s going on?” the stunned boy asked.

“I’m just so happy to see you.”

“I was gonna go over to your house later. Is that okay?”

“Sure. But right now I want to be with you ... alone.”

Jimmy’s bottom lip stuck out. “Am I in trouble?”

Gail smiled. “No, hon, it’s just that...” Her voice trailed off as she watched the confused boy staring up at her. “You know how I helped you with, um, your problem?”

Jimmy blushed and looked down. “Uh huh.”

“Well, sometimes I have that problem and need someone to help me.”

Jimmy’s eyes darted to Gail’s crotch and then back up. His eyebrows furrowed. “You don’t have a di— um, what I have.”

Gail chuckled. “You can call it a dick when we’re alone if you like. I don’t mind. I actually think it’s kind of sexy to hear you say it. But you’re right, I don’t have a dick. But I still have needs like you.”

Gail hadn’t been able to fall asleep last night until she had come to terms with her feelings. Her logical side told her that what she had done was wrong, but her emotional side won out. She had convinced herself that no one was getting hurt. Jimmy liked it. And she now knew that she liked it. Craved it. Gail studied Jimmy’s young, innocent face.

“Let’s go to your bedroom,” she said.

Jimmy looked at her, again thinking he was in trouble.

Taking the nervous fourteen-year-old boy’s hand, Gail said, “Which way?”

Jimmy pointed and the two walked to his bedroom. Gail felt like she was dragging him as he trailed slightly behind. When they entered the bedroom, she stopped so suddenly he collided into her and she released his hand. There were clothes everywhere and the bed was not made. She looked around the room and then at Jimmy.

“Your father lets you keep your room like this?”

Jimmy hung his head and nodded.

Gail walked to the bed and picked up his pajama top, folding it neatly. She did the same with the bottoms. Scooping them up, she placed them on top of the dresser. When she returned to the bed, she lifted a pair of dirty socks and briefs. Glancing around the room, Gail sighed in resignation and tossed them onto the floor.

Turning to Jimmy, Gail smiled and said, “When in Rome...”

“Huh?”

“Never mind.”

Gail became silent and stared at Jimmy for a few moments. The boy shifted from foot to foot.

“Jimmy, come here,” Gail said.

The worried boy walked slowly toward her, dragging his toes on the carpet. It seemed to take ages, but he was finally standing before her. She placed her hands on his arms and turned him, and then sat him on the side of the bed. She hesitated a moment with her eyes locked on his confused ones, and then she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and quickly pulled it over her head.

“Mrs. Hudson, what are you doing?” Jimmy shouted, his teenage voice cracking.

Gail ignored the outburst. She hadn’t worn a bra and her naked tits were being devoured by Jimmy’s eyes. Her own eyes darted to his lap and saw his unmistakable erection. She opened the button on her shorts and watched his face as she lowered the zipper. She thought he was going to pass out when she pushed her shorts down and stepped out of them, losing her sandals in the process. She stood before the fourteen-year-old boy in a skimpy pair of red panties. His blue eyes were as big and round as the summer sun setting on a desert horizon as his best friend’s mother pushed her panties down. He stared at her crotch, at the dark, trimmed bush.

“Jimmy, take your clothes off,” Gail said.

He stood and removed his shirt and then his shorts and briefs. His thin, hard cock stood away from his body with that cute upward curve. There was barely any pubic hair, and what was there was blond, which made him look so young. His hands immediately covered his erection.

Gail grabbed his arm as she climbed onto the bed and pulled him with her to the middle. He followed like a lamb, and when she stretched out on her back he willingly let her pull him on top of her. Spreading her legs, Gail reached between them and grabbed his hard cock. Without a word, she pushed it down and into her dripping pussy. Feeling the warmth around the head of his cock, Jimmy thrust his hips. His cock sank in all the way.

“Mrs. Hudson...”

Gail clutched the young boy’s pale buttocks with both hands as his cock throbbed inside her, and then he grunted and moaned. His head fell onto her shoulder and his hips jerked. Her fingers sank into his untanned buttock flesh, holding him tightly, afraid he’d be scared and pull out. When his semen spurted into her, she wanted to see his face, to watch him lose his virginity, but it was turned away from her. All she could do was listen to his moans and clutch his ass and feel his cock throb inside her.

Jimmy raised his head and stared down at Gail. His eyes were glazed. “Mrs. Hudson, we did it.”

“Are you mad at me?”

“No, why would I be mad?”

“Because, um, because I’m a grown-up ... and, uh, Bobby’s mom.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I guess I shouldn’t have done it?”

Gail’s fingers dug into Jimmy’s buttocks and her cunt squeezed his dick. His hips automatically jerked.

“I wanted you to do it,” she said. “That’s why I came over.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.