His Friend's Mother - Cover

His Friend's Mother

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A mother's sudden sexual urge toward her son's fourteen-year-old best friend has very rewarding and dire consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex  

Everything was back to normal with Jimmy once again at the Hudson’s house. Gail was pleased that her “talk” with Jimmy had been successful. He and Bobby were taking turns doing cannonballs to see who could make the biggest splash. Gail was the judge and wasn’t being totally honest. She made sure both were rewarded with their efforts even though the larger Jimmy always made the bigger splash.

When she told them to come out of the pool to rest, they complained momentarily but finally sat in their chairs, Bobby next to Gail and Jimmy next to him. With the temporary quietness, Gail relaxed as she watched Jimmy through the privacy of her dark sunglasses. He faced Bobby as the two boys talked, but his eyes constantly looked past his friend at her. Gail hadn’t spread her cover-up open like the other day, but the top portion was parted all the way to the tied belt, leaving a lot uncovered, and the bottom was hiked up to her hips, showing her white bikini bottoms. She stared back at Jimmy, admiring his growing body and good looks—and her eyes settled more than once on his lap. He tried to hide it, but the wet swimsuit clung to the shape of his hard cock. She knew she shouldn’t, but she kept looking at it anyway.

When the friends got restless and began throwing things at each other, Gail said, “Okay, boys, I’ve had enough. Time to go in. You’re both dry so go inside the house and play.”

After some grumbling about wanting to go back into the pool, Jimmy and Bobby begrudgingly got out of their chairs. Gail yelled as they began running, so they stopped and walked. It was a speed-walk though, with arms pumping and asses wiggling, each trying to get to the house before the other. When about five feet away, Bobby bolted for the door, sliding it open and running inside. Jimmy was right behind him.

Gail shook her head. “Boys!”

She gathered the towels and empty soda cans and went into the house. The kids were yelling, but she didn’t have the drive to stop them. Instead, after putting everything away, she went to her bedroom for a hot bath and some peace and quiet. She flicked the door shut with her foot as she entered her bedroom. Stretching her arms at the ceiling, Gail looked at herself in the mirror. She turned to the side and cupped the underside of both breasts.

“Not bad for an old lady,” she said to a grinning face in the mirror. Then she patted her belly which had a slight bump. She sucked in air to tighten her midsection. “Well, at least my breasts are still firm,” she told herself and began removing the bikini.

Meanwhile, Jimmy was uncomfortable being with Bobby because his hard-on wouldn’t go down. He told Bobby he had to go to the bathroom, but he went to find Gail. Her bedroom door was closed, but not all the way. He pushed it open and gasped.

Gail had removed her bikini top and was pushing the bottoms down. Bent over at the waist, her naked rump faced the door and her dark bush showed between her parted legs. Hearing a noise, she looked under her armpit. She too gasped and frantically tried pulling up her bathing suit. It got twisted at her knees. She looked around the room, spotted her robe, and made a dash for it, but her bikini bottoms tripped her. She fell to the floor. Looking at Jimmy in a panic, she madly tried to cover herself with her arms, but gave up and ripped the bikini bottoms off and scrambled to her feet. Totally naked, she ran to the bed and grabbed her robe, clutching it to the front of her body.

“What are you doing here?” she shouted.

Jimmy stood frozen, and then his bottom lip quivered and his eyes watered. Tears rolled down his cheeks. He bawled uncontrollably, his body trembling.

“What’s the matter?” Gail shouted. “Why are you crying?”

But that only made it worse and the tears continued to flow. Jimmy kept wiping them with his palms, but more followed.

Calming down somewhat, Gail said in a softer voice, “Jimmy, stop crying. It’s all right. It was an accident.”

She turned her back to the fourteen-year-old and slipped on the robe. Then, after tying the sash and clutching the robe together, she turned around and walked to the still sobbing boy. When she got close and raised a hand to put on his shoulder, he flinched and jumped back.

“Don’t be afraid,” Gail said. “Please, Jimmy, tell me what you need.”

Jimmy tried to speak, but kept choking up as he continued to cry. Then his breathing became more normal and he wiped away the last of the tears with first one shoulder and then the other. His eyes were red and shiny.

“I ... I have that problem again. And ... and I thought you could, you know, help me again. I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were, you know, naked. I’m sorry, I ... I didn’t know.”

Gail held her arms out and the two stared at each other. And then Jimmy closed the gap and Gail wrapped her arms around him. She patted his back as he rested the side of his face against her chest.

“It’s all right,” Gail said, “I know you didn’t mean it. But you should have knocked.”

“We don’t in our house. I’m sorry, I didn’t know.”

“Okay, okay, don’t cry.” Gail was softly rubbing Jimmy’s shirtless back. “But as to the other thing, I don’t think I should do that again.”

Jimmy tilted his head back and stared at Gail through watery eyes. “But it helped. Please, Mrs. Hudson, you did it for me the other day. Did we do something wrong?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.