His Friend's Mother - Cover

His Friend's Mother

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A mother's sudden sexual urge toward her son's fourteen-year-old best friend has very rewarding and dire consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex  

Gail was befuddled. Several days had passed since she walked in on Jimmy masturbating. He hadn’t come over to the house, and every time Bobby called, Jimmy said he was busy. She had to do something. Jimmy was Bobby’s best friend and her son was in the dumps because he wasn’t playing with him.

Gail knew it was going to be embarrassing for both of them, but she felt compelled to sit down with the fourteen-year-old boy and tell him that masturbating was normal and that he shouldn’t be embarrassed. A talk she hadn’t even had with her own son. But she knew the problem was more than him being caught masturbating. She was the reason he had gotten hard. The reason he needed to relieve himself. She had purposefully teased him feigning sleep while he ogled her bikini-clad body. And she had even spread her legs for him. It troubled her that she had done that.

Gail drove the few blocks to Jimmy’s house. She had never gotten to know his parents, only having seen his mother occasionally when she had dropped Jimmy off or picked him up at birthday parties and such, but knew his mother had died about six months earlier. A terrible accident where she fell down a flight of stairs and broke her neck. Gail remembered his father at the funeral. When she had stopped to give her condolences, he didn’t talk and his angry eyes frightened her. But she knew his father would be at work so she and Jimmy would be alone. It was important that she fix the problem so that Jimmy’s relationship with Bobby returned to the way it was before the incident.

When the door opened, Gail had a quick glimpse of Jimmy who instantly covered his face and turned around. Her heart went out to him. This was going to be hard. He was so embarrassed.

Without waiting for an invitation, Gail entered the house, closed the door, and placed her hands on Jimmy’s shoulders. He flinched so she turned him around slowly. Holding him at arm’s length, she waited, but he kept his face covered. As gently as she could, Gail pulled his hands down.

“Oh my god! What happened?” she shouted, stepping back.

“I fell.”

Gail stared in disbelief. He had a black left eye and a cut on his puffy lower lip.

“You don’t have to be afraid to tell me. Did you get into a fight?”

“I don’t wanna talk about it. I fell.”

Jimmy looked so helpless and vulnerable. Gail pulled him to her body and gave him a motherly hug. They stayed like that for a few minutes, rocking side to side, Gail’s hand gently patting Jimmy’s back. And then she felt his hard cock humping her thigh and realized she was pressing his face into her breasts. She quickly released him and stepped back. Jimmy’s hands dropped to cover his crotch.

“Don’t be embarrassed,” Gail said, “that’s what I came here to talk to you about.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do it.”

“I know you didn’t.”

Gail reached out to comfort him, but Jimmy shook her hand off his shoulder and backed away.

“Can we talk?” Gail asked.

Jimmy shrugged.

“Let’s go into the living room,” Gail said.

She didn’t wait for an answer and walked toward the living room. Jimmy followed and, when they entered, Gail momentarily paused. The carpet needed vacuuming, a crumpled shirt lay on a chair, two empty beer cans were on the coffee table, one upright and a crushed one on its side, and, as she scanned the room, she saw an empty whisky bottle lying on its side in the corner. Her attention was brought back to Jimmy who had walked past her and was sitting on the couch. Gail sat next to him. She again saw his bruised face and reached out to touch his swollen eye. Jimmy swatted her hand away and turned his head so she dropped her hand to her side.

“Does it hurt?” she asked.

“It looks worse than it is.”

“It what?” she asked with her eyes still on his lap. And then recognition spread across her face as she looked up. “Oh, your eye. Jimmy, I was talking about the other problem.”

Jimmy turned to face her with a confused look.

“What I meant was, if your penis hurts when it gets hard like that, then it’s only natural to make it stop hurting. So what you were doing in the bathroom was only natural and nothing to be ashamed of.”

Through his tan, Jimmy’s cheeks reddened. His hands flew to his lap to cover the bulge in his shorts. Gail hadn’t planned what to say before coming over. She had thought it would come naturally. But it wasn’t.

“Do you like to look at girls?” she asked.

Jimmy shrugged.

“Come on,” Gail said, “let’s talk like grown-ups.”

“I don’t know,” he said with his eyes lowered.

“That’s a child’s answer. C’mon, boys look at girls and girls look at boys. I was even looking at you at the pool.”

Jimmy’s head shot up. “You were?”

Gail’s hands flew to her open mouth. Why’d I say that? Now what am I going to do? Shit! Shit! Shit!

“Well,” she said, “you’re a cute boy and are developing into a young man. I was just admiring how nicely your body is growing.”

“I was looking at your body, too,” Jimmy said sheepishly, his eyes again downcast.

“When I was, um, sleeping by the pool?”

“Uh huh.”

Gail felt guilty. If she hadn’t flaunted her body at him none of this would have happened.

“But I’m so much older than you. If your mother were alive—”

Jimmy’s expression changed and tears welled up in his eyes. Gail pulled him to her and cradled his head in her chest. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said— Oh, Jimmy, I’m so sorry.”

Gail heard the sobs and then felt wetness on her shirt. She hugged him harder, rocking him in her arms. His hands encircled her and he returned the hug. Glancing down, she saw his young hard cock pushing out the fabric of his shorts and remembered her brief glimpse of it in the bathroom—stiff and jutting from his body. And then she remembered the pale white skin and his ass-crack sticking out of his swimsuit. Why the hell was she thinking about that now? He needed her.

Yes, Jimmy needed her. He was growing up without a mother. As far as Gail knew, his father was useless. The fourteen-year-old boy only had her to explain to him that getting an erection was normal. That masturbation was normal. Holding him in her arms, their bodies pressed together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.