His Friend's Mother - Cover

His Friend's Mother

Copyright© 2008 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A mother's sudden sexual urge toward her son's fourteen-year-old best friend has very rewarding and dire consequences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex  

Gail stared at her reflection in her bedroom mirror while tugging on the too short skirt. Mr. Young had told her what he expected her to wear today, which she had only been able to find in one of those teen stores in the mall. The young bubblegum-popping salesgirl with pink, black, and green hair, and silver rings in her lip and nose, had snickered as the thirty-two-year-old mother tried clothes on. Gail had looked ridiculous in the clothes. The skirts were too short and the tops showed too much belly skin. And the look on the teenage salesgirl’s face when Gail had chosen the scandalous outfit she now wore had brought a deep blush to her cheeks. The pleated skirt barely reached the bottom of her buttocks which is why she was tugging it down. And the top only covered the bottoms of her breasts when she pulled it down nearly to her areolas. The stretchy top molded her braless tits, clearly showing the nipples. At least in the store she had underwear on. But with no panties, she tugged on the skirt as she stared into the mirror. A breeze would expose her pussy and ass. But, unknowingly to Gail who was fretting over the exposure in front, the tugging lowered the skirt enough that the top of her ass crack appeared above the waistband.

Gail left her house wrapped in a long raincoat even though there wasn’t a cloud in the sky. She clutched it to her body in case she ran into Bobby or a neighbor outside. She didn’t. But when she arrived at Mr. Young’s house, she left the raincoat in the car and walked to the front door dressed like a tramp.

Gail had a sunken feeling when Jimmy opened the door. She had hoped he wouldn’t be home. They made eye contact for only a brief moment before the fourteen-year-old looked down and stepped out of the way. Gail entered the house but froze when she heard voices coming from the living room. Jimmy closed the door and took her hand. She turned to him, but his eyes were fixed on the floor.

“Are you going to be home?” she whispered, knowing the answer.

He nodded without looking up and tugged her hand. Dejected, she let him lead her to the living room like a lamb to slaughter.

The drunken laughter and loud talking stopped abruptly when Gail appeared. She yanked her hand free from Jimmy’s and looked around. The room was in its usual disarray with empty whiskey bottles and beer cans scattered about. There was even an old carburetor lying on the coffee table. Next to it were screwdrivers, a wrench set and other tools, a can of cleaning fluid, and some dirty rags. But that’s not why Gail had stopped in her tracks. In addition to Mr. Young, there were three men and a woman, all holding a beer can or glass of booze. She turned to Jimmy, but he was staring at his feet, and then she looked back at the group.

“Didn’t I tell ya she was a hot slut,” Mr. Young said. His voice was loud and slurred.

“Is she a prostitute?” the woman asked, giggling drunkenly.

“No, she’s a housewife. Her son is my son’s best friend.”

“Really?” the woman said with raised eyebrows. “Then why is she dressed like that?”

“Because she’s a fuckin’ slut who can’t get enough sex. My boy told me ‘bout her and I help her out by fucking the shit out of her. But even that’s not enough for the slut so I invite people like you over to give her a hand ... or in her case a hard cock.” Mr. Young laughed and so did the others. “The slut won’t admit it, but this is what she wants.”

“Jeez, I like sex, but— Wow! Nothing like this slut,” the woman said, which caused Gail to look away from her glare. “And she has a little boy. Does he know?”

Gail looked up quickly and stared at Mr. Young who said, “No, he has no idea that his mommy is a slut. That’s the way she wants it. Right, slut?”

Gail nodded, once again looking down.

“But what about your boy?” one of the men asked. “Has he seen her having sex?”

“More than seen her. Jimmy, go behind Mrs. Hudson and lift her skirt for our guests.”

Jimmy did as he was told and grabbed both sides of the pleated skirt from behind Gail and lifted it straight up.

“Oh-my-god, she’s not wearing panties!” the woman shouted, her hand covering her wide-open mouth. “How can she wear a skirt that short without panties?”

Mr. Young snickered. “I guess she likes to show off her ass and cunt. Jimmy, finger your friend’s mom.”

This was something new. Other than the first time when Jimmy was told to lick his father’s semen from her pussy, Jimmy hadn’t been a participant. When he was home, his father made him watch him rape Gail. But this was different. So when Jimmy slipped his hand between her legs from behind and slid his finger into her pussy, something she would normally have loved him to do, it felt dirty—very dirty!

“Watch how much she’s going to enjoy this,” Mr. Young said and gave Gail a look that she couldn’t mistake the meaning of.

She spread her legs more and bent her knees. This provided Jimmy better access and his middle finger moved in and out of her pussy rapidly while holding her skirt up with his other hand. Gail closed her eyes to block out the strangers’ stares and moved her hips like Mr. Young expected. She knew it looked like she was enjoying it, but the threat of losing Bobby made her do what she was told.

Gail felt a presence and opened her eyes. The woman was standing right in front of her.

“You’re a pervert,” the woman said. The alcohol on her breath was repugnant. “I can’t believe you let a little boy touch you like that. I guess I’ve never known a real slut. When Chuck invited me, I wasn’t going to come, but now I’m glad I did. I can’t wait to see the guys fuck you ‘til you can’t walk. That’s what you deserve.”

“Look, I...” Gail began, but her voice trailed off and she bit her lower lip.

“I am looking. And I can smell you, too. Jeez, I can smell your fuckin’ cunt from here. I can smell how aroused you are.” The woman turned to face the men, stumbling slightly. “Steve, the slut needs a cock. Why don’t you stick yours in her mouth.”

Gail watched the middle-aged man stand up. He wore a black tee-shirt with Harley Davidson written on the front and baggy gray shorts that he stepped out of. His thick cock hung between his legs from a patch of black hair and Gail watched it sway from side to side as he walked toward her. What caught her attention, though, were his testicles. They were huge and she wondered how much semen they’d manufacture.

When Steve stood in front of Gail, the woman pushed on her shoulder and said, “Get on your hands and knees where you belong, like the bitch in heat you are.”

Gail dropped to her knees, feeling Jimmy’s hand cupping her crotch all the way down. Deathly afraid of his father, he didn’t pull his finger out. On her knees, she leaned forward with her hands flat on the floor. The woman flipped Gail’s pleated skirt over her back and Jimmy’s finger immediately resumed fucking her. When Gail didn’t do anything, the woman smacked her left buttock hard, leaving a red handprint on the quivering flesh.

Gail cried out to the group’s amusement. Then she looked up at the dangling dick and reached for it, guiding it into her mouth.

“Go on, slut, suck it while your son’s best friend fingers you,” the woman said.

The cock hardened in her mouth and Gail moved her head back and forth, dragging her lips over the first few inches. She endured the catcalls.

“Suck it, slut.”

“There’s plenty more cocks waiting.”

“Wiggle your ass, slut,” the woman said. “We know you like the boy’s finger up your cunt.”

The hardest thing to bear was that Jimmy heard it all.

Steve grabbed her head and thrust his hips forward. Gail’s eyes opened wide as his cock lodged in her throat. One hand flew to his knee for leverage as she tried pulling her head back. She gagged, but he held on tight. And then she felt faint, her lungs begging for air. The room darkened. But he pulled out of her throat and mouth. Gail sucked in a lungful of air and coughed. In the background, she heard the laughter.

When Gail’s breathing returned to normal, the woman was laughing so hard she was holding her belly. She managed to say, “That’s not a little boy’s pecker, is it? Can’t take it all, can you?”

Gail opened her mouth to reply, but didn’t get the chance. Steve grabbed her by her ears and stuffed his cock back into her mouth. She looked up at him. He sneered down at her. Thinking he was going to ram his cock down her throat again, she balanced her weight on one hand and latched onto his cock with the other. While she moved her head back and forth, her hand did the same. A few times he thrust his hips, but was foiled by her fist slamming into her mouth.

Jimmy’s finger suddenly withdrew from her pussy and his hand was placed on her ass. No, the hand was larger and calloused, not soft like his. Gail pulled her mouth off the cock and looked over her shoulder. One of the other men stood behind her, naked and leaning on her, fisting his cock. Her head was yanked around by the hair and Steve’s cock was forced back into her mouth. Gail had just resumed sucking it when the other man’s cock was rammed into her from behind. The cock inside her mouth muffled her grunt.

“She’s not a dog in heat,” the woman shouted drunkenly and laughed. “She’s a pig on a skewer.”

The woman walked over to Jimmy and whispered in his ear. From the corner of her eye, Gail watched him shake his head no which upset the woman. She raised a hand to slap him, but instead staggered to Mr. Young and said something to him too softly for Gail to hear. The bottle of whisky was frozen at his lips while she spoke and then he tilted his head back and swallowed a big gulp. Then Mr. Young stepped up to his son and smacked him across the side of his head so hard he fell to the floor crying.

“She’s my guest, asshole, do as she says,” Mr. Young said and took another big drink.

Still sobbing, Jimmy climbed to his feet and shoved his shorts and underwear to his knees. His fingers stroked his thin dick which stiffened. With his shorts impeding him, he took little steps until he stood next to Gail’s head. He fisted his cock.

Gail was on her hands and knees sucking a stranger’s cock and being fucked by another from behind, but as she watched Jimmy being forced to jerk off in front of them her heart went out to him. She tried to make eye contact, but his were fixed on his hand sliding up and down his dick. And then she saw his expression, one that she had come to love. It was one she saw when she gave him pleasure. But there was no pleasure in what they were doing. And then he stepped closer to her. Her eyes snapped shut a second before his hot cream splashed on her cheek. She tried to pull her head away, but the man whose cock was inside her mouth held onto her hair tightly. Another blast hit her cheek, and another and another and another. Finally, Jimmy backed away.

The woman laughed and said something, but Gail didn’t make out her words. Gail was choking at the time as Steve fired his own load down her throat. Her fears concerning the size of the man’s balls unfortunately were founded and he filled her mouth to overflowing. She swallowed and coughed. Semen spewed from her nostrils and spilled out around the cock inside her mouth. It seemed to go on forever, but the man finally finished and pulled away. Gail leaned on her hands with her head down and coughed as she tried to breathe, the man’s semen dripping down her chin and Jimmy’s dripping down her cheek.

The man fucking her from behind dug his fingernails into her flesh and Gail feared he would rip her pussy apart as his hard cock plowed into it. The force was so great that Gail fell forward. With her forehead on the carpet, her ass rose higher which gave the man more leverage. Holding onto her hips, he pounded into her relentlessly, now going in even deeper. Her forehead got rug burn from the dirty carpet as he rocked her back and forth. Then he grunted and filled her pussy with more unwanted semen.

When he pulled out, Gail rolled onto her side and looked up. Her eyes met Jimmy’s who quickly looked away. Both were humiliated. She twisted her neck to look around the room. Everyone was drinking and patting each other on the back. The laughter was loud and boisterous.

Mr. Young grabbed the woman’s ass. She swatted his hand away.

“Not yet, buster,” the woman said.

The third man stood over Gail with his feet apart and hands on his hips. “Get your clothes off. Let’s see all of you.”

Knowing it was futile to argue, Gail pulled her top over her head and then removed her skirt.

“Well there’s still one hole left,” the third man announced.

Everyone laughed.

“No!” Gail shouted. “Not there! Please, not there!”

“Come on, what kind of slut doesn’t like it up the ass?” the man said and laughed.

“Please, I only did it once and it hurt. Please, not there.”

The man ignored her pleas. He had already stripped and his cock was hard. Gail noticed it was long but thin, and was grateful for that. But she was afraid nonetheless.

She sat up and bounced backward on her butt, not even realizing she had nowhere to escape. The man caught up to her in a few long strides and grabbed her ankle. He pulled. She fell onto her back. And then he dragged her to the couch. He threw her foot down and pulled her to her feet by her hair. She tried to run, but an arm around her waist stopped her so suddenly her feet left the floor. And then he spun her around and pushed her over the side of the couch. Gail tried to get up so he shoved her back down and pressed his forearm into her shoulder blades.

“Someone hold the bitch down,” the man said and applied more pressure with his forearm.

The woman jumped onto the couch in a flash. She snagged one of Gail’s flailing arms and then the other, pulling them straight out and placing her feet on Gail’s shoulders at both sides of her neck. Gail struggled to break free, and then, defeated, her body went limp.

Jimmy, seeing Gail’s struggle, ran to the couch. He grabbed the woman’s arm and pulled with all his might. Mr. Young was quickly upon him. He spun Jimmy around as if he weighed nothing and punched him in the belly. A loud whoosh of air escaped the young boy’s mouth as he doubled over, and then his father gave him a backhanded uppercut across the face. Jimmy’s head snapped back and he flew to the floor. Gail looked down at the boy and saw tears flowing from his eyes and blood from his nose.

“You bastard!” she shouted at Mr. Young. “He’s only a boy!”

“And he just got another fuckin’ growing-up lesson.”

“You’re an animal. You’re gonna— OW! Oh god! No! Ow!”

The man behind Gail had shoved his cock into her dry ass. She looked over her shoulder and saw his red face and drunken drool dripping down the side of his mouth. He pushed again which caused Gail to cry out in pain.

“Loosen up, bitch,” he shouted.

When Gail kept her sphincter tight, the man leaned over her body and grabbed her hair. He yanked her head back. Gail screamed. He didn’t hesitate and rammed his cock all the way into her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.