An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2008 by bluedragon

Chapter 4: Dawn's Story

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: Dawn's Story - Ben's Senior year, learning to cope with the separation from his girlfriend and dealing with his attractions to the beautiful girls around him: sisters, classmates, cheerleaders, and friends.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   School  

OCTOBER 31, 2001, SENIOR YEAR

"I'm so sorry, Ben," Dawn wailed on the other end of the line. "I ... I ... I think I just cheated on you."

An icy chill went through my bones. I had no right to be angry. After all, I was just as guilty as Dawn.

But I was.

My girlfriend had cheated on me. I'd trusted in her fidelity and she'd cheated on me. Dawn had taken some... other ... man inside of her special place, a place that belonged to no one but me. FUCK I was mad.

So maybe she had the right to be mad at me, too, given what I'd just done with Adrienne. But I still had the right to be mad at her.

"Ben, let me explain," Dawn whimpered desperately after a few seconds of silence. "There was this Halloween party and I'd had a couple of drinks. But-"

No more words came through the cell phone speaker. I'd already hit the END- button to cut her off. My lips were a hard line and my teeth slowly grinded against each other. Adrenaline flooded my veins and I felt my muscles tensing. At first, I tried squeezing the phone so hard to try and crush it. But when that failed, I simply opened my hand and let it fall harmlessly onto my bed.

And then I stood up.

My head hurt.

I don't remember returning to Adrienne's house. Had anyone seen me leave my house again?

But the fact was that I WAS in Adrienne's house. I was standing outside her bedroom door. And without knocking, I silently walked back into the room like a Terminator devoid of a single care in the world.

Adrienne was still on the bed, the blanket covering her naked body as she curled on her side in the fetal position while bawling her eyes out. She didn't even notice my approach until she felt my weight on the mattress beside her. But when she did, she abruptly stopped crying and turned around, her makeup streaked by her tears. "Ben?"

Despite the righteous fury in me and adrenaline-fueled tension in my arms, I reached out to Adrienne with surprising gentleness. I stroked her cheeks with the backs of my fingers and brushed her tears away. And then cupping the gorgeous girl's head in my hand, I bent over and kissed her softly.

Adrienne moaned into my kiss as I lowered myself to the bed beside her, drawing the blanket off her body and tossing it away to once again reveal her glorious naked body. I pulled my shirt off and lay parallel to her, bringing up my other hand to stroke her cheek until we finally had to break apart for air.

"You came back?"

"I should never have left, Adrienne," I said softly. "Dawn and I can't work out. She's way out there and the distance is just too much. But you, you're right here. You're flesh and blood in my hands," I said in a tight voice while my hand moved down her shoulder and across a fabulously firm and round breast.

"Oh, Ben ... I love you," she sighed and melted into my kiss once again.

We made out with a passion for another few seconds before I pulled my head back and looked carefully into her eyes. I took a deep breath and firmly, I replied, "I love you too, Adrienne."

She blinked rapidly as her eyes took on a look of utter and complete happiness, and then Adrienne was passionately kissing me once again while frantically tugging at my shorts. "Oh, Ben! Oh, Ben! I need you, Ben! Make me whole. Love me. Protect me! Make me a part of your family! I'll always be with you! Forever and always!"

Quickly, I was as naked as she and once again, I rolled on top of Adrienne with my hands pinning her wrists back to the bed while she willingly submitted herself beneath my control.

"Make love to me, Ben! Make love to me. I NEED you."

This was PERFECT. Adrienne was stunningly beautiful. Her naked body was a work of art that rivaled anything in the mind's eye of the greatest sculptors in the world. And she was giving herself to ME.

Revenge ... Dawn had cheated on me. I'd gotten the blowjob but I'd stopped myself short of fucking someone else ... until now. Now I would complete it and we'd be even. I'd fuck Adrienne's brains out. I'd give her so many orgasms she passed out from pleasure. And while she was still unconscious, I'd flip her over and violate her ass.

"Ben!" Adrienne whimpered. "You're holding my wrists a little too tight."

I looked down at her and saw the tight grip on her wrists. Automatically, I loosened them just a bit. And in that otherworldly calm voice I didn't realize I had, I said, "I'm going to fuck you now."

"Not just a fuck, Ben," Adrienne whimpered. "Gently. Gently make love to me."

I wanted to FUCK. I wanted to VIOLATE Adrienne. I wanted to take out my anger and aggression and pound this slut into submission!

The phrase came into my head: "She's not a slut."

"What?"

I blinked quickly, not realizing I'd said it out loud. Where had I heard that phrase before?

And then I remembered: Felicia.

Just when I was righteously angry at Dawn and looking for a revenge fuck, Felicia had presented herself and we'd come oh, so close to screwing. But Felicia badmouthed both her ex-boyfriend Greg and had called Dawn a slut, triggering my indignation. Whatever Dawn was, she was not a slut.

And neither was Adrienne.

Sure, she was more promiscuous than most and she had quite a few boyfriends. But she didn't screw around indiscriminately. She was a female stud, not a slut. And out of my care for her, I resented anyone calling her a slut.

Even me.

"Ben? Ben?" Adrienne whimpered and wriggled her hips, trying to notch my cock inside her.

"Sorry, nothing." I shook my head and looked down. Adrienne deserved better than this. She didn't deserve to be used by me. And with some regret, for the second time in one night I pulled my cock away from her wet, inviting pussy.

"Ben!" Adrienne wailed as I rolled away.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this. You don't deserve it."

"What?"

"I just found out Dawn cheated on me," I breathed heavily. "I came over here to fuck you in revenge."

"No! You came back because you love me, right?" Adrienne whimpered. "Yeah, you made a mistake calling her name earlier, but that's forgivable. She's your girlfriend. But you came back to me, Ben! You came back to me! I NEED you!"

"I can't do this."

"Please!"

"I'm sorry." I got up and walked away again.


DAWN

AUGUST 2001, SUMMER BREAK

"Fuuuuuuuuck," I groaned, feeling quite dizzy. That last orgasm had been one of the most intense I'd ever given myself. Sure, I'd jilled off to porn videos before. But I'd never jilled off to what amounted to a porn video of my boyfriend and his little sister.

On the screen, I watched Brooke hanging her head down between her shoulder blades. Behind her, Ben slowly retracted back. I couldn't actually see his cock from this angle, but I knew the thick, veiny, muscular shaft was inching out of his little sister's stretched and abused pussy. On the next chair beside me, my own little sister DJ was whimpering and breathing heavily.

Finally recovered enough to move, I reached forward to the keyboard and started an instant message to Ben's account, tapping quickly and then hitting the ENTER-button: Wow. That was so hot!

A giggling, naked Brooke read the message and started smiling brilliantly. She turned her attention to the camera and said, "Great idea, Dawn."

I typed my reply: I came three times watching that. Wish I was there.

Brooke giggled and looked back at her brother. "I came three times, too."

Smiling, I then turned to DJ and grinned. "Our turn. You wanna be first or me?"

My red-hot little sister had a look of pure lust on her face, and a low growl began in the back of her throat. "I wanna eat you," she said gruffly, her blue eyes piercing me.

I chuckled. "I can work with that." I sagged a bit lower into my chair to put my crotch at the edge of the seat. It was a standard computer chair with wheels, and after DJ dropped a pillow onto the floor for her knees, she wheeled me around so that she could get me into position.

Showing off my own flexibility, I leaned forward and tapped out the commands to activate our webcam and set up the streaming webpage. And now it was my turn to surf the web for porn. I had a particularly favorite amateur website. The guy looked like Ben and he had a young blonde girlfriend, like me. It was always perfect for my fantasies.

So as DJ went to work licking and sucking and showing off everything I'd taught her, I closed my eyes and I dreamed I was with my true love.


"Fuuuuuuuuck," I groaned, feeling quite dizzy. That last orgasm had been nice, very nice. But it felt a little ... hollow ... somehow.

I lay my head back against the pillow, slightly dislodging the headset I had plugged into my cell phone. With one hand, I slowly extracted my special dildo. Dayna had smuggled me into a sex shop and we found a veiny, mushroom headed dildo that was as close to Ben as I could make it. But no matter how close it was in size, there was no simulating the warmth or power of Ben's real dick. And more importantly, there was no simulating the feel of his body flush with sweat on top of me, or the intense gaze of his eyes as he looked at me in adoration.

"That sounded like a good one," Ben's voice sounded off in my ears.

I tilted the microphone back to my mouth and tried to put on a happy smile, knowing it would carry in my own voice. "Yeah..." I said brightly. I didn't need to let him know that I still felt a little unfulfilled. Better to keep my man happy in the belief that I was satisfied.

We chatted for another couple of minutes but I could sense his attention wavering. I had no doubt that Ben loved me, but he really had a hard time keeping his focus when he was on the phone. He was such an incredibly visual person. Give him verbal directions and he'd screw them up half the time. Write them down and it was like he had a photographic memory, and he'd follow them perfectly, as if the words holographically lit up before his eyes.

Show him some cleavage, and I could get him to do anything.

But talk on a phone where he can't see me? I heard him straining to focus, but his mind just wandered. It was the way he'd been since we were kids. But I could accept that. He was MY Ben. I loved him for who he was.

But I was still horny as hell.

Unfortunately, I was out of time. I'd promised to meet my best friend Tricia Peckitt for lunch with her new boyfriend Stephen Bertucci. I'd have to hurry a bit to be on time, and unlike most girls I knew, I prided myself on being on time.

So grabbing some tissues, I started to mop myself up. My left hand idly rubbed at my own breast and down my belly towards my navel. Ben had a way of touching me in places I never would have expected to be pleasurable. I missed that.

Sighing, I finally sat up and headed for the bathroom. But dammit, I wanted to get laid.


"Hey, girl!" Tricia giggled as I walked up to them with my tray from Sbarro. We were at the mall food court and the plan was to grab a bite to eat and then browse the shops. I was having a baked ziti. Stephen had a Philly cheesesteak. But Tricia had nothing but a smoothie.

"Liquid lunch again?" I arched an eyebrow. It was a habit I'd picked up from Ben and his family. "You know you're gonna be hungry in an hour."

"I'll be fine," Tricia laughed me off. For as long as we'd known each other, Tricia had been a healthy, normal girl. A couple of inches shorter than me, the brunette with soft brown eyes had always had a nice body with nice curves and maybe five pounds she could afford to lose. But during the last school semester, she'd started to really obsess with her appearance, paying careful attention to her makeup, buying a whole new wardrobe, and dieting like a starving Somalian. She'd dropped the extra five pounds and then some, and she was also attracting quite a bit more attention from the guys.

Of course, all her weight loss was only from lack of nutrition and not at all from exercise, something of which I reminded her every time I heard her stomach growl. I shook my head. "Want some of this baked ziti?"

Tricia shook her head. "Stop being such a nag, Dawn. I'm fine."

"Well I think she looks fantastic," Stephen wrapped his arm around Tricia's shoulders and smiled brilliantly, just oozing charm. I'd give Tricia one thing, Stephen was quite the hunk. He was the prototypical tall, dark, and handsome man, if a little hairy for my tastes. He was also two years older than her at nineteen, and attending a local community college. A year ago, a guy like him would never have given her a second glance.

But Tricia's thinner waist and bonier arms and more obvious cleavage now attracted men like honeybees. Well, we both did. I knew I'd done my own share of physical development in the last year as my tits got bigger and my body elongated. That may have even been why Tricia got so obsessive about her appearance. Watching her best friend (me) get hit on by so many guys had made her work to get her own share of attention, and now that she'd landed a guy like Stephen, she felt it validated everything she'd been doing.

Still, I didn't really like Stephen that much. Yeah, he was charming and handsome. But he was a bit of a letch. Actually, he reminded me of Greg Kinomoto from camp, the way he ogled and preyed upon all the cute girls around him. Stephen knew he was good-looking and he wasn't hesitant to flirt with the girls that passed by, even with Tricia by his side.

Like now.

We'd finished our meals and started cruising the mall. Tricia was browsing the sale rack at Forever 21 while I was a few racks away. I turned to look around when I saw Stephen chatting up a pair of cute teenagers who looked even younger than us. The petite little girls giggled and smiled and played with their hair. I rolled my eyes and went over to Tricia, nudging her and then pointing in Stephen's direction. "Doesn't that bother you?"

Tricia looked over and a dark look passed over her eyes. But just as quickly, she smothered it and turned to me, shaking her head 'no'. "Whatever. I don't mind him flirting, as long as he keeps coming home to me. It's not his fault he's so handsome that girls want to flirt with him." And with that, she turned her back on the whole scene and focused in on her shopping.

Ten minutes later, we were passing Frederick's of Hollywood when Stephen pointed to the trashy lingerie store and suggested, "Come on, girls. How about a little fashion show?"

I rolled my eyes but Tricia giggled and shook her head.

"Please? C'mon Trish," Stephen pleaded. "I'll buy you anything you want as long as you promise I get to take it off you with my teeth."

Tricia blushed crimson but she giggled happily. And then with a big smile, she turned and headed into the store. Stephen hung back while wolfishly staring at his girlfriend's ass, and when Tricia realized this, she transformed her walk into a rather obvious hip-sway designed to hold his attention.

But Stephen's attention wasn't entirely on Tricia. He leaned in and grinned wolfishly at me. "You know, I'll buy you anything you want in there if you'll let me see it in person."

I arched my eyebrow at his lecherous comment. It was unwelcome, but not quite offensive enough for me to smack him or anything. "Dream on, Stephen," I shook my head and then followed Tricia inside.

But I have to admit, I put a little extra hip sway for him as well. It felt good to be ogled just a bit.


"Good god, I came so many times I couldn't even count," Tricia sighed. "Stephen was so hard and so horny he just threw me on the floor and fucked my brains out."

"Trish, I don't want to hear it right now," I grumbled. I'd had another round of phone sex with Ben last night, after which I tumbled into bed with DJ and I'm sure Ben went to find Brooke. But it still wasn't fair. Ben at least got to have full-on intercourse, penetrating sex with a live, wet, tight pussy. I liked my dildo and DJ really knew how to use it, but it just wasn't the same.

I wanted cock.

Fact was, I could get cock if I really wanted it. Cock was being offered to me all the time.

Like now, we were at the beach with a bunch of our friends. I was laying flat on my belly with my bikini top undone so I wouldn't have a tan line across my back. Tricia was on the towel beside me in the same position. I knew for a fact that all I had to do was flip over and within five minutes some guy would wander by and try to strike up a conversation. I had great tits and this bikini was designed to attract attention. There simply had never been a time in the past few months that I hadn't gotten hit on at the beach.

"He's just so big inside me," Tricia mused softly. "I mean, I know they say size doesn't matter but I think that's just girls who don't have a big boyfriend trying to make themselves feel better. But Stephen-"

"Tricia!" I grunted. "Don't want to hear about it!"

"Sorry," she grumped. "It's not my fault you haven't gotten laid in more than a month."

I rolled onto my side in annoyance before I completely remembered that my bikini strap wasn't tied. Quickly scooping up the triangular cloth to cover myself, I rolled back down onto my belly. "Look, Trish. I'm happy that Stephen is making you happy. You deserve it. But please? I listen to you raving about him almost every day. Can you just give me an hour to just close my eyes and relax without thinking of sex? I'm still horny and you're not helping."

"C'mon, Dawn. Lighten up," Tricia pleaded. "If you just need to get laid, I know for a fact that Ryan over there is interested."

I glanced over where Tricia was nodding to see Stephen tossing a frisbee back and forth with his friend Ryan Tanner and some of our other friends. While Stephen was tall, dark, and handsome, Ryan was tall, blonde, and handsome. True to his name, his skin was golden bronzed, his blonde hair hung back and down to his neck, and his muscles had muscles. The guy looked like he belonged on the cover of a trashy romance novel and I had to admit, he had the look that made my juices start flowing. And as I glanced over, Ryan glanced over at us and noticed my stare. He smiled right then, showing me twin rows of perfect white teeth, and I felt a little quiver in my thighs.

It was tempting. I was used to guys ogling me and I'd certainly noticed Ryan's interest. But I wanted to be loyal to Ben. I loved my boyfriend and the last thing I wanted to do was jeopardize our relationship. I knew he'd bedded quite a huge number of girls in the past year, but he'd stayed loyal to me since we decided to be together and I could do no less.

I sighed and put my head back down. "I love my Ben, Tricia," I said firmly.

"Okay, okay," my friend nodded. "Just saying..."

My back started to get that slightly itchy tingling that told me I'd been on my stomach long enough. Reaching behind myself, I re-tied the strings and then rolled onto my back, adjusting my oversized sunglasses to properly cover my face. And then taking a deep breath, I exhaled slowly and let my sexual tension flow out of me.

Of course, this meant my D-cups filled and then sagged back as I breathed, held proudly erect in my bikini and available for anyone behind me to see. A part of me occasionally thought I should wear less revealing swimwear if I didn't want to attract attention. But then, I liked looking hot. I felt a little surge of pleasure every time I knew a guy was checking me out, and it was a feeling I enjoyed. Hey, if you've got it, flaunt it, right?

And sure enough, within three minutes a couple of guys with washboard abs and toothy smiles were next to us, trying to start up a conversation. Tricia re-tied her bikini top and then pushed herself up onto her elbows, smiling and giggling and chatting right back.

I played along, soaking up the attention for a while. I knew it wouldn't go anywhere, because within another minute, Stephen and Ryan would come over to ward the guys away from "their girls".

When our boys did come, the newcomers beat a hasty retreat. So I reclined back and contemplated joining some of the others in playing frisbee or splashing in the surf. And behind the protective cover of my dark black sunglasses, I couldn't help but notice that Ryan hung around just a little longer, staring longingly at me with his piercing blue eyes.

Tempting, but I loved my Ben.


SEPTEMBER 2001, SUMMER BREAK

"Hey, Brandi," I smiled and hugged Ben's big sister. Then I turned and hugged Dayna, my own big sister. The college girls were coming home for a week to take a break between their internship and the start of the new school year. Brandi would be staying with us for one night before flying down to SoCal and her own family.

"Wow, Dawn, you're really growing up," Brandi complimented.

I rolled my eyes. "You just saw me a month ago."

"Yeah, well, I forget how beautiful you've become. I keep thinking of you as the little girl playing in the dirt with my little brother."

"Not so little brother, anymore, eh?" I grinned with a twinkle in my eye.

"Certainly not," Brandi breathed and got a faraway look in her eyes. I recognized the look. It was a look of lust and longing. I'd known Brandi and Ben had fucked each other during her month at home the past winter. But in the times I'd seen her since, I hadn't seen her giving Ben much thought. She'd been busy with her boyfriend Brian up until their breakup in June and even after camp, she'd been busy with her internship.

I went quiet in thought for a moment and furrowing my eyebrows, I held Brandi at arm's length and asked softly, "Do you want him?"

"Hmm?" Brandi moved her gaze back to me as if returning from a great distance away.

"Ben. Do you want to have sex with Ben when you get home?" I clarified, canting my head to the side and still thinking about whether or not I wanted the beautiful, older brunette to have a piece of my man. It was fair, wasn't it? I figured Dayna and I would have some playtime during the next week. Why not Ben and his sister as well?

"Do you mind?" Brandi asked and pinched her legs together, almost as if she needed to pee and was holding it in. "I just haven't had any dick in such a long time and I've been going crazy."

"What?" Dayna interrupted. "I haven't been taking care of you?"

"It's not the same," Brandi moaned. "And it doesn't help listening to this one fucking up a storm every other night," she groaned jerking a thumb back at Dayna.

"Hey, not my fault I'm in demand," my sister shot back.

"You've got THREE boyfriends right now, Dayna," Brandi turned and growled.

"Hey, if they can handle sharing me, I'm not going to complain."

Brandi steamed and seemed even more wound-up than before, but I quickly moved to calm her. "Relax, relax," I held up my hands, making my decision. "It's cool, you and Ben. I definitely understand the need for some dick after a long absence," I sighed.

"Really?" Brandi said with some hope.

"Of course. He's screwing Brooke silly every time we got off the phone with each other anyways," I shrugged. "I give you full permission to drain my boyfriend of all bodily fluids. And fuck him one extra time for me, okay?"

Brandi grinned happily. "Of course!"

I sighed. "You know, I am SOOO jealous of you right now. Dildoes just aren't the same."

"Tell me about it," Brandi groaned.

"It'll do the trick inside sometimes, even if it isn't as warm," I shrugged. "But there's no replacement for the feeling of a man's body on top of you."

"Well..." Brandi arched her eyebrow and rotated around to Dayna with an impish look on her face.

"What?" I asked, clearly seeing something being communicated between my sister and her best friend.

Dayna grinned. "We'll show you later. We may not have a man to crush you beneath his sweaty body, but we've got something pretty close."


"Fuck me! Fuck me! Ugh!" I grunted and felt the heavy weight of a sweaty body pressing against my chest. Arms wrapped around me with strong hands hooking behind my shoulders, tugging me even tighter as I felt the thick phallus pounding in and out of my sopping wet cunt.

"Do it!" Brandi husked into my ear from her spot beside me. "Cum! Let go! Feel it penetrating deep inside you and let the pleasure take you away."

"Unnghhh," I groaned and grabbed the ass between my thighs, gripping the firm buttocks and jerking them towards me to add power to every thrust. And as my palms slid over the sweaty globes, I pulled my hands back just a little further until I came to the black straps wrapping around Dayna's waist, and holding it firmly I used the extra leverage to force my sister to fuck me even harder.

"Mmm..." Dayna moaned into my mouth as she felt me guiding her thrusts. Our tongues twirled in their incestuous dance in syncopated rhythm to her pumping the strap-on dildo into my pussy. Energized, she put a little extra energy into her legs and really began to pound me.

I reveled in the sensation of her hot body on top of me, crushing me into the mattress. I was thrilled in feeling the thick phallus fucking into me without being under my own control. It felt good when I dildoed myself. It felt better when someone else did it to me. It was incredible when the dildo was attached to my sister's humping body. And it was fucking AMAZING that Brandi was shoving a thin vibrator in and out of my ass at the same time.

Dayna moved up just then, dipping her double-D tits to my face so that I could nurse her like a baby. And right about then I went over the edge into orgasm, moaning in ecstatic relief before I screamed around her nipple.

I bucked hard enough to almost throw Dayna off me. She certainly lost the rhythm but recovered enough to continue fucking me through my orgasm. My hips jerked, my torso twisted, and I clutched my sister's body in desperation as the overwhelming waves of pleasure crashed through me.

Eventually, I went limp and sagged against my mattress in a sweaty heap of flesh. Dayna then pulled her fake cock out of me and turned to sit on the bed. Brandi slid the vibrator out of my ass, and I was finally empty and at peace.

It wasn't the same as having my true love Ben fucking my lights out, but it was pretty good.

Dayna was flushed and grinning from her exertion. I had to admit, she looked wickedly erotic and strange at the same time, fully naked with her fabulous curvaceous body bisected by the black harness and rubbery pink dildo protruding from her crotch. She glanced over to Brandi and then asked, "Want a ride?"

The pretty brunette just smiled and shook her head in the negative. "I think I'm just going to look forward to going home and seeing Ben tomorrow."

"Your loss," Dayna shrugged.

But then smiling, I raised up my hand and then pointed to the strap-on dildo. "Can I try it?"

Dayna grinned. "Wanna fuck me, little sister?"

I giggled. "Hell, yeah."


Between Dayna's strap-on and DJ's agile tongue, I managed to ratchet down my horniness level from an 8 to about a 5 for that week. I still missed Ben and wished I could have him thrusting into me, but the thoughts didn't dominate my days like they had a week ago. And since I was getting just as much male attention as ever, having my sexual needs sated at home made it much easier to keep a level head.

A group of us were at the mall to window shop and hang out again. It was an unusually hot day for September in the Bay Area and retreating to the comfortable air conditioning made it an ideal spot. Unfortunately, it also trapped me with Ryan.

Now Ryan apparently subscribed to a "Bro Code" that ruled he couldn't hit on girls who were taken. For example, I knew for a fact that he thought my friend Nancy Curry was quite attractive and he wouldn't mind pursuing her, but her boyfriend Travis Walden was also around and Ryan was careful not to overstep his bounds with her.

I, on the other hand, he intellectually knew was taken. But after weeks and weeks of hanging around me with no boyfriend in sight, he couldn't help but step up his flirting. Flirting turned into desire. Desire turned into infatuation. And for the past three days the boy had been seriously crushing on me. And he was a good- looking guy not used to having girls resist him, especially girls two years younger than him.

Ryan was far from the first boy to have a crush on me. Boys had been flocking to me for years and would continue to do so well into my middle-ages. I knew from past experience that if I just kept politely declining their invitations for long enough that they'd take the hint and move on. Based on experience, I figured I had to keep Ryan at bay for another week or so before he'd clue in that I wasn't about to leave my boyfriend for him.

But that meant I had to put up with him for another week.

"Hey, Dawn, I got you a frappuccino." He smiled and proffered to me a caramel frap, exactly the way I liked it. I gave him points for that, he'd noticed what I ordered from Starbucks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.