An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2008 by bluedragon

Chapter 21: Chapter's End

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21: Chapter's End - Ben's Senior year, learning to cope with the separation from his girlfriend and dealing with his attractions to the beautiful girls around him: sisters, classmates, cheerleaders, and friends.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   School  

JULY 2002, SUMMER CAMP

Dawn, Adrienne, and I decided to skip this morning's hike. We were just too wiped out from the previous evening's post-dance orgy, me especially. And so it was that the two girls hung out in the main lounge at the lodge, chatting with each other while I reclined out on the deck, just resting my weary body.

It was still quite cool in the morning, enough to require a sweater, so there wasn't anyone else outside with me. I enjoyed the solitude and the quiet sounds of a mountain retreat, my eyes closed as I just breathed slowly and deeply.

"You look quite ... content," a musical voice said beside me.

I opened my eyes and turned just in time to see Felicia settle onto my recliner with me, wearing her hoodie for warmth but leaving her long legs bare save for her sandals and super-short shorts. I let myself smile remembering how those legs had been wrapped around me while I fucked her, and then brought my eyes up to stare back into Felicia's pale blues as she scooted me to the side and then molded her hips and leg against mine, spooning herself in front of me. "I feel content," I replied, wrapping an arm around her. "Last night was every guy's dream come true."

"Mine, too," Felicia stared away before realizing what she'd just said and blushing. "Not the four-on-one orgy, exactly. But last night was a bit of a dream come true for me."

"How so?" I arched an eyebrow.

"Because of you, Ben," Felicia grinned and leaned her torso into me. "We've fucked quite a bit these past few weeks, but last night was special. You made love to me, Ben. And I'm so glad it WAS last night."

There was something in her voice and I remembered how desperately she had been pleading with me at the dance. "Why did it HAVE to be last night, Felicia?"

The gorgeous brunette model sighed and leaned back against my chest, pulling my arm around her waist as she twisted to face at an angle away from me. The motion also flexed her torso and the hoodie was unzipped far enough for me to see her cleavage expanding upwards. "Because ... it HAD to."

"Why?"

She stared off into space, not looking at anything in particular. "Because eight years ago, the night of the big dance, my heart was broken for the first time."

I didn't say anything verbally but I squeezed Felicia's waist and let her know that she had my full and undivided attention. She sounded like a girl who wanted to talk, and I wanted to listen for her.

"I was fourteen. I was in love with a studly young man four years older than me." Felicia's voice deepened as she stared back into memory. "Damien took my virginity that summer. He took charge. He seized my wrists and pounded my much smaller body. He turned me over and spanked me. And he gave me the most glorious orgasms I could ever imagine, better than I ever had for years and years even after that."

Her voice was thready and she panted in obvious arousal. I watched the rise and fall of the 22-year-old model's chest and she brought one hand down to glide along her own torso from shoulder to thigh. She hummed beneath her breath and wriggled her body back into mine. And I knew that if the two of us had been somewhere private, Felicia would like nothing better than for me to roll her over and just take her right then and there.

But we weren't somewhere private and Felicia sighed, biting her lip. "He made me feel grown-up and sexy. I wanted to marry him. I wanted to bear his children and live happily ever after. I was fourteen and convinced I would be happy forever."

Her voice drifted away and I let her pause and catch her breath. Her eyes dimmed and she stared away from me as if in shame. I waited her out and just held her tightly against my side. And only after she seemed to calm down did I finally ask, "What happened?"

"Ashley Biederman. She doesn't come here anymore. But she was sixteen, blonde, and had much bigger tits than me. Damien left the dance with her and left me all alone."

Felicia didn't have to tell me she'd been crushed. I heard it in her voice.

"We'd only been together for two weeks," she continued. "I know it shouldn't have affected me that much but it did. He broke my heart. And while I forced myself to put it behind me, I don't think I ever actually recovered from it."

Felicia shivered and I held her just a little more tightly, not saying anything. She continued, "Most summers since then, I've slept with other guys the night of the big dance. Some were just flings for the hell of it. Others I had some feelings for. But none of the guys ever made me feel the way Damien did. And every single one of them was putty beneath my fingers." She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

"Until you, Ben."

Felicia put her hands on top of mine and lay her head back against my chest. "I got to the dance and looked at my date and just knew he wasn't going to be anything special. I had him pussy-whipped without even giving him any pussy. But I had a feeling about you. You challenge me. You control me. And even if it was with all the girls, on that night I had to have you, do you understand?"

I nodded slowly.

Felicia turned her head around so she could see me. Her pale blue eyes shimmered, reflecting the morning gray sky. "It was the special big dance night I didn't get eight years ago. And even though you didn't know about my past, you made it perfect. You took charge; you had me at your mercy. You could have done anything you wanted, Ben. You could have just fucked me and used me and I would have accepted your domination. But you chose to show me tenderness. You took off my blindfold. You kissed me. You were incredible, Ben."

I nodded. So much like Adrienne, after all.

Felicia arched her neck to me just then, puckering her lips. I felt a warmth and pleasure that this beautiful creature was in my arms, needing me, and I bent my lips to hers. We kissed softly, rich with emotion and affection more than passion.

When we parted, Felicia's soul burned through her eyes at me. It was such an intense look as she panted softly and smiled, saying, "I'm leaving in a couple of days. But you know, Berkeley's not so far away from my place in San Francisco."

A warning bell went off in the back of my head. "Felicia, I don't want to lead you on, but-"

"Oh, Ben," she interrupted me with a roll of her eyes. She pulled back and lifted her chin proudly. "I'm not in love with you, Ben. I'm grateful, but this isn't love. I think I just needed you this summer. You've fixed a small part of me, taken away a long-buried regret, and I don't think we're going to make love again while we're here. So after you leave in a couple of days, we'll once again just be friends." Her eyes went down as she fidgeted nervously, clarifying, "Or acquaintances or whatever. I didn't mean to presume-"

"Friends," I interrupted and nodded encouragingly.

She smiled happily and replied, "Okay, friends." Then her hand went up to my arm, squeezing while she tilted her head back, looked at me with lust in her eyes, and husked, "So like I said, who knows? We can keep in touch. Berkeley's not so far away."

I chuckled and nodded. "Uh, you may need to get Dawn's 'permission' though if you want to play."

Felicia just nodded her understanding. Then the gorgeous brunette touched my cheek. "You've got something special going on with Adrienne and Dawn, Ben. I may have been blindfolded half the time but even I can see it. It's complicated, but it's special."

I sighed. "'Complicated' is right."

"Complicated or not, you've got to fight not to lose it. Love is a rare thing, Ben. I know. You, on the other hand, may seem to have an overabundance of people who love you right now; but they won't always be there. And shit happens. People grow apart as they grow old."

I shrugged.

Felicia didn't like my non-committal response. "I'm a little older than you, so let me give you a bit of advice," Felicia said sagely. "After Damien, I've only loved two men in my life, and both are gone now. The first because we outgrew each other. The second, because I didn't fight hard enough for him. You've got to work hard to make sure your love evolves as you grow, Ben. And if it starts waning, you've got to fight for it. You and Dawn have loved each other since the beginning of time, but kiddie love won't cut it as you grow up. And you and Adrienne are going to have to work hard at keeping this pace as time goes by. Mark my words, Ben."

I sighed. "I got it."

Felicia stared into my eyes. "I hope you do. What you've got with those girls is magical, Ben. You've got something 90% of the population can only dream of having, and you've got it with TWO girls. I really hope you remember that."


THURSDAY, JULY 25, 2002

"Feel like going up to the ridge?"

I arched an eyebrow and glanced up at my little sister, curious as to why SHE was asking me to head up to the most romantic sunset spot in the camp. "Uh, you sure you got the right guy, kiddo?"

Brooke smiled and nodded.

"There's only two more nights left in camp, Brooke," I pointed out. "Isn't that the sort of thing you should be doing with Andrew?"

"And we will. Tomorrow," Brooke replied. "Tonight I'm asking you. Just a brother and sister who want some time together to talk."

On instinct, I turned and glanced back at Adrienne, Dawn, and Gary, where the four of us were shooting pool in teams. Adrienne and Dawn both gave me affirmative nods, as if they already knew what Brooke was asking. So shrugging, I turned and said, "Looks like I have permission."

Brooke giggled. She waited for my group to finish our game and then the two of us headed out. The instant we hit the trail, a pang of that sadness over losing my little sister hit me, and I reached my arm out to her. She smiled at the invitation and then molded herself against my side, wrapping her arm around my waist and burying her head against my shoulder. I shortened my stride and we walked a little more slowly while striking up a conversation. Brooke filled me in on the latest things she'd been doing and some of the camp gossip as well. For the most part, I just let her chat away and focused on guiding us slowly along the trail.

But once we were good and alone, Brooke rubbed my back and looked up at me. "Hey."

I glanced down at her, slowing down our pace even more.

"What's wrong, Ben?"

I felt my eyes getting misty and I bit my lip. I squeezed my sister a little tighter into my side before shrugging. "Nothing."

"Bullshit," Brooke rolled her eyes.

"Brooke, language," I barked automatically

She just giggled. "Forever my big brother," she sighed in amusement.

The comment stopped me dead in my tracks. Brooke took one extra step, pulling herself away from me, but she quickly stepped back to my side. "Really, Ben. What is it?"

"Will I really be forever your big brother?" I asked softly.

She was mature enough not to state the obvious blood-relationship that could never be undone. Instead, she slid around until she was pressed against my chest and she tilted her eyes up to mine. "Is that what you're worried about?"

I sighed. "Who's going to look out for you the next time a Drew Walker comes by?"

"Me," Brooke said firmly. "I'll just have to be a big enough girl to handle it."

"Not good enough," I frowned.

"It'll have to be good enough, Ben. You can't protect me forever."

"I can try."

"Not from Berkeley, you can't." Brooke sighed and put her cheek to my chest, hugging me tightly. "I know you love me, Ben. But I AM growing up and shit's gonna happen."

"I don't want it to happen to you."

"Kady'll keep an eye on me. She DOES love checking out my ass," Brooke smiled.

"And then when she graduates a year ahead of you?"

"Then I'll be a Senior myself. I'll learn. And before you know it, I'll be right up there with you at Berkeley."

I sighed.

"Hey, don't worry," Brooke stroked my arms. She got a twinkle in her eye. "I can see the future."

"See the future?" I arched an eyebrow.

Brooke giggled cutely. "Yeah. Wanna know what happens?"

"What?"

"I'm going to get into trouble the next two years of high school. Without my big brother around to keep me in check, I'm going to drink alcohol, have wild sex, and maybe even try a drug or two, just to see what they're like."

"Brooke!"

"But I won't get addicted and I won't get out of control because I know that Mom knows more than she lets on and I don't want to disappoint you. I love my big brother and I would never let myself go so far as to let you down. Not again. I did it with Drew and you had to come to my rescue. I saw the pain in your eyes when you had to clean me up, and I don't ever want to be the reason for that kind of pain again."

"Brooke..." I furrowed my eyebrows and frowned, feeling some of that old pain returning.

"Yeah, that look," my sister confirmed. "But don't worry. I have a boyfriend who loves me and will watch out for me, keeping me well-satisfied so that I don't go crazy. And by the time I get to college my big brother will protect me from more adult problems and be there to give me a hug when I want or need one."

"Always," I nodded.

"And maybe a year or two after graduating, I'll marry Kenta. But the night before I get married, I'll make love to my big brother just to remind myself of how much you mean to me, and that you'll always be there for me when I need it. I'll walk down the aisle knowing the last sperm inside my womb was yours, Ben. And because I'm marrying Kenta, he'll understand that you and I will be fucking off and on for the rest of our lives."

I arched an eyebrow. "Serious?"

"Completely."

I shook my head, a little smile on my face. "Mind telling me MY future?"

Brooke giggled. "Doesn't work that way. I can only see my future."

I snorted. "Then tell me who I'm with at your wedding."

She shook her head and laughed. "Couldn't see her face. Just knew that she was blonde."

"Oh, THAT helps." I rolled my eyes.

Brooke laughed. "Doesn't matter, you're not married yet. I'm getting married before you."

"Really?" I arched my eyebrow.

My sister shrugged. "Your love life is too complicated, Ben."

I sighed. "Tell me about it."

"No thanks," Brooke laughed, answering me literally. She put her hand in mine and started us walking again. "That story would take forever."


Since Brooke had dragged me out of the lodge early, not only were we the first people on the trail up, leaving us conveniently alone, but we were also the first onto the ridge. Together, we settled onto the man-made bench for four that I preferred as a 'best spot'. Five minutes later, a newly-hooked up couple in their mid-20s arrived. Others trickled in and ten minutes after that, a middle-aged couple joined us on the bench.

Brooke just leaned herself against me as the sun descended out of the sky. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, careful not to do anything regarded as potentially sexual. People often saw Brooke and me together, but assumed we just had a somewhat more affectionate family than most. We may not have been very romantic, but watching the sun go down with my sister in my arms was certainly intimate.

As expected, once the orange disk was completely gone, the middle-aged and older couples left to start their hike back before it got dark enough to make the trek dangerous. Some of the younger couples stuck around and quietly got into their makeout sessions. I wasn't about to make out with Brooke in front of others, so after a minute or two, I grabbed her hand and started to get up.

But Brooke yanked back on my hand and leaned her body into mine. She made it clear we weren't leaving until she said so, and I just held her closely while we watched the sky darken rapidly to the soundtrack of a handful of young couples wetly kissing each other.

One by one, various couples left to find more private sanctuaries. But a full half- hour after the sun had gone down, there was still one other couple left, college- aged. They were old acquaintances that hooked up for the first time about a week ago, flush with the eagerness and horniness of new love. I surmised they were intending to make love up on this ridge and were waiting for us to leave them alone, and once again I sat up to get Brooke on the move. After all, they wanted to fuck and we were just siblings. I owed it to the guy to get the hell out of the way.

But Brooke wasn't budging. I tugged one more time and she flashed me an intense look and barked a hard, "No."

I backed off. Duty to a fellow guy wanting to get laid was one thing. But I wouldn't risk my sister's wrath for it.

No matter. After Brooke pronounced that she wasn't leaving, the other couple decided to move on. They were too horny to sit around and wait. They had come prepared with flashlights, flicking them on as they headed for the trailhead. And after another minute, their lights disappeared completely, plunging us once again into the semi-dark of twilight.

Only then did Brooke turn and plant a fierce kiss on me, grabbing my shoulders and pushing at me until I was flat on my back with my legs straddled on either side of the bench. My little sister practically crawled on top of me as she tried to tickle my tonsils with her tongue, and although we'd had some amazing sex together this summer when she wasn't with Andrew, I hadn't seen her this passionate in months.

"Ohhh, Ben. I love you, big brother."

"I love you, too, little sister," I grunted and moved my lips down her neck. She was wearing a baby-T in a pastel blue with darker blue sleeves. The color had almost completely washed out in the dim light, but I could still identify the difference between her tan skin and the shirt material as I slid the neckline to the side so I could kiss her exposed skin. Brooke sighed and clutched my head to the crook of her neck, moaning happily.

Meanwhile, my sister had been grinding her crotch over the growing erection in my shorts, and presently she pulled back so that she could quickly unbutton and unzip me, freeing my cock to the cooling night air.

"Oh, Brooke," I groaned.

"Fuck me, Ben. Fuck me up here again. Do you remember?" my little sister husked. "You took my virginity on this bench last year, Ben. I get so hot just THINKING about it. I was up here with Andrew last week and all I could think about was your cock. I had to drag him down the ridge before the sunset just so I could blow him and imagine it was you. I need to feel you inside me, Ben. Fuck me, big brother!"

"Oh, Brooke..." I groaned even harder.

My sister's shorts and panties were history, only the minor snag of getting them off her sneakers slowing her down. She didn't bother with the top, letting me bunch up the material beneath her armpits and unsnapping her bra to get my hands on her tits while she frantically tried to get her wet pussy aligned over my cock. "Now, Ben! I NEED you! Feel how wet I am for you!"

"Oh, Brooke!" I exclaimed.

Before I knew it, my little sister fisted my rod in her hand, planted her feet to the ground on either side of me, and impaled herself onto my rock-hard dick. "AAAAAHHHH!" Brooke screamed as she felt my rocket-aimed prick blasting upwards through her tight pussy. But before I could react to what sounded like a scream of pain, she grabbed my head and kissed me, and then hunched with her hips to sink an extra few inches into her exquisitely tight pussy.

I kissed her. I kissed her lips and her jaw and her neck. I rubbed her shoulders beneath her shirt, stroked her back, and rubbed her tits against my chest, scraping her nipples against me. And over and over again, I told Brooke, "I love you, baby. I love you, sis. I'll always love you. No matter how far away I go, I'll always love you."

Brooke kissed me back. "Mmmph! I love you, Ben ... Mmmph! I love you, big brother..."

"I'm in you, Brooke," I groaned. "I'm in you."

"You made me a woman, Ben," she sighed. "And I feel so full..."

"I love filling you. The night before your wedding, I'll fill you again."

"And after, Ben! Forever, Ben! No one will ever get between us! Not my husband nor your wife. I'll always love you! I'll always be happy knowing you're inside me. I love you, Ben."

I leaned in and softly kissed her. "I love you, sis." And then with my hands subtly, but firmly, holding my sister's hips, I ground her body against me and simultaneously thrust upwards, confident my pelvic bone would come up underneath her clit. The effect was immediate. Brooke moaned loudly and threw her head back, shuddering at the sensations.

And as the twilight passed into full dusk, only moonlight illuminating the pair of us, I could see straight into my sister's soul. I knew then, that no matter what happened in the future, Brooke and I would always have each other.

I loved Adrienne, and sincerely hoped we could make our love last a lifetime.

I loved Dawn, and knew that our friendship would bond us into eternity. Maybe even more.

And yet I held no certainty with either girl. Life happens. Things change. While I could hope and dream, I didn't KNOW if either of them would be in my life forever.

But blood is stronger than anything. And as Brooke's orgasm rushed forth to meet the waves of spunk I was blasting into her, I knew that when our worlds ended, we would forever have each other.


"Did you and Brooke have a proper goodbye?" Adrienne asked.

I turned to watch the firelight flickering over her face. Adrienne, Dawn, and I were sitting well back from the bonfire, perched on a boulder up the hill. Twenty feet before us and to the left, I could see DJ and Brooke laughing with Eden and Emma as they roasted their marshmallows and put together their s'mores. Our younger siblings were a well-oiled machine of delectable treats and quite popular with the younger kids and parents alike.

I noted how Brooke had roped Andrew into helping them out as well. I wondered if he knew his summer girlfriend had her brother's sperm leaking into her womb at this very moment. Probably not. I idly wondered if, later on, Brooke was going to go and do something naughty with him while still having some of me inside her. It was a mildly amusing line of thought.

Dawn reached over and rapped my head with her knuckles. "Anybody home?" Then she looked past me to Adrienne. "I think Brooke actually fucked his brains out," she giggled.

"Huh?" I turned in confusion. Dawn just nodded at Adrienne, and I turned to my girlfriend.

"I was asking if you and your sister had a proper goodbye," Adrienne laughed. "From the way you're staring her down, I'd say you did."

"It wasn't goodbye," I said seriously while returning my gaze to my sister by the fire. "For us, it'll never be goodbye."

Adrienne and Dawn looked at each other, shrugging in confusion. I didn't bother to explain. It was just between Brooke and me.


FRIDAY, JULY 26, 2002

We got back from breakfast and I automatically started prepping my backpack. It was the last full day of camp, and consequently, the last morning hike. I knew without a doubt that somehow, Dawn and Adrienne would make it a memorable one.

But when I looked over, Adrienne was sitting back on her bed, propping herself up with her hands while stretching her legs out in front of her. She had made no move to change from her comfy sandals to better hiking shoes or otherwise prep her backpack. I paused from what I was doing, put an elbow on my knee and looked over. "What?"

"I'm not going with you this morning."

"Wait, what?" I arched an eyebrow in confusion.

Adrienne smiled at me warmly. "You and Dawn are going alone."

"Excuse me?" I frowned. Adrienne just kept her warm smile, waiting for me. She knew I'd heard her. And after a bit, I finally asked, "Why?"

My loving girlfriend shrugged. "It's the way it should be. She deserves one day alone with you. There's a lot that needs to be said between you without me around."

"And you're okay with this?"

"It was my idea," Adrienne smiled. "Dawn didn't try very hard to convince me otherwise."

"Adrienne..."

"Relax," she grinned. "I'm spending the morning with DJ. We're gonna see how many boys we can get hard with minimal effort."

I snorted and rolled my eyes.

"And in the honor of fairness and honesty," my girlfriend continued. "I'm obliged to tell you that DJ and I aren't planning to be totally celibate while you're gone. Not with each other, at least."

I arched an eyebrow and smiled at the thought of my gorgeous girlfriend getting naked and frisky with the nubile 16-year-old vixen.

"Just save some energy for me, Tiger." Adrienne's smile turned into a toothy grin. "I'm gonna be craving cock by the time you guys get back."


Dawn was an absolute wreck. I hadn't seen her this distraught since last year when we were facing down an eleven-month separation. We hadn't quite ended up apart for the full eleven months, but then our relationship hadn't lasted through the entire period, either.

She was clearly upset from the moment I picked her up. I asked if she was sure she wanted to go and she vehemently insisted. But then on the hike to the clearing she barely spoke to me. I knew enough to just give her the time and space. Dawn had been my best friend since time began for us. I knew when she wanted me to wrap her up in a hug and reassure her that everything would be alright. And I knew when she just needed to work things out on her own. This was one of the latter times.

It wasn't until we'd unpacked and sat down in our clearing together that Dawn finally cracked. She didn't say a word. She just started bawling in tears and threw herself against me, hugging me fiercely while I hugged her back as best I could. NOW it was one of the times she just needed me whispering reassuring nothings in her ear, and I did my best.

I still had no idea what had Dawn so upset, especially on a morning that should have been so special for us. Perhaps I was making assumptions, but I'd expected that the two of us would make sweet love and whisper heartfelt sentiments that no matter what happened, we would always love each other. Frantically trying to hold on while Dawn thrashed and sobbed and wailed was NOT what I'd been expecting.

But she was MY Dawn, and I was dedicated to helping her in any way I could. I steeled my spine and settled in for what I hoped would be the standard procedure: I would use my superior strength to physically restrain Dawn and prevent her from hurting herself (or me). Eventually, her energy would sap and she would go still in my arms, letting me finally lay her down on the blankets and brush her sweat-soaked bangs from her forehead. I would kiss her softly and remind her that I was here for her. And then through tears and in a halting voice, she would tell me what the hell was bothering her.

It didn't happen that way.

I used my superior strength to physically restrain her until she went still in my arms. So far, so good. But when I moved to lay her down gently, instead, Dawn caught me by surprise and pushed me onto my back, her hands darting to my shorts. And before I even realized it, the gorgeous blonde had yanked out my limp dick and shoved it into her mouth, sucking on me powerfully.

"Dawn!" I barked in surprise. But she held a hand up, palm out to stop me. The steadiness of her hand reassured me that she'd gained some measure of calm, but this wasn't the kind of calm I'd been expecting. Nevertheless, as my fear for her safety evaporated under a sea of pleasure emanating from my loins, I let myself give in to the ecstasy and lay my head back. Questions could wait for later. I'd let Dawn blow me now.

Like a pacifier, my dick in Dawn's mouth served to rapidly calm her as she focused on pleasuring me. Her tears dried up and I heard the low moaning in her throat as she plunged her head up and down, fastening her lips around my shaft with incredible friction. It was just the two of us, alone fo the first time all summer. Freed from having other girls around and waiting their turn to have my dick inside their bodies, Dawn could take her time sucking me to her heart's content, pumping me with her hands and licking my head like a lollipop. She approached cocksucking with an utter clarity of purpose and focus, adding her intimate knowledge of my moods and reactions to her oral pleasure skills, combining all together for one of the most incredible blowjobs of my life.

Only minutes before, my best friend had been sobbing and thrashing in unbelievable emotional pain. Only minutes before, I had been completely limp and completely overwhelmed with worry over her. But out of nowhere, I now felt the telltale buildup of orgasm as my balls prepared to fire their load into the back of this gorgeously beautiful blonde teenager's mouth.

I barely managed to grunt a warning before my eruption began filling Dawn's mouth. She choked ever so briefly as the first jet impacted against her throat's gateway, triggering her gag reflex. But she recovered quickly after spilling only a few droplets of spunk down her chin, quickly inhaling and chugging the rest of my semen down.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.