An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2008 by bluedragon

Chapter 20: Face the Future

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20: Face the Future - Ben's Senior year, learning to cope with the separation from his girlfriend and dealing with his attractions to the beautiful girls around him: sisters, classmates, cheerleaders, and friends.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   School  

TUESDAY, JULY 9, 2002

"Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck," DJ chanted happily while I held her hip with my left hand, pumping her rapidly as my thick dick stretched the blonde 16-year-old's tight snatch. My right hand was holding both her braided pigtails together, not tugging but just giving her a little reminder every time she wanted to lower her head and thrust herself back against me. As always, her tight vaginal walls seemed to be pulsing against me with a steady [bum-BUMP] [bum-BUMP], matching her heartbeat.

Presently, I could feel the red-hot teenager was ramping up to an orgasm. Her pussy muscles had started spasming around me regularly, intervals that were shortening and shortening while her breathing and chanting similarly sped up. "Oh, gawwwd," DJ groaned as she approached detonation. And then she howled, "I'm gonna cum!"

I carefully controlled my thrusts, timing myself to her body's cues. I let my left hand drift back from her hip along her buttcheek, and at the perfect moment, I yanked back on DJ's ponytails with my right hand and slid my left thumb into her ass.

"AAAHHH!!!" DJ wailed, her entire back arching along with her neck as I kept tugging, but not too hard, on her hair. Her tight cunt clamped down almost painfully around my rod, and I had to put a lot of extra force into my thrusts to continue powering my way in and out of her slender body.

DJ started coming down just as I felt myself getting to my pleasure limit inside her tight snatch. Pulling my thumb out, I gripped her hips again to hold her as I started hammering her harder and harder, grunting, "Oh, FUCK."

"Nngh! Cum on my tits!" DJ gasped when she realized I was about to go off. "On my tits!" The lithe, blonde vixen then slipped forward while I pulled back, fisting my cock and jerking it in the last few pumps before blowing my wad. Dawn's little sister flipped onto her back just in time for me to knee walk my way over her, aim, and start firing ropy strings of cum that splattered all over her chest. A jet strung from DJ's chin down between her D-cup cleavage. Another splattered her from collarbone to left nipple. And as I leaned further forward I managed to spray the rest along her perfect, creamy slopes and into the valley between. As just a skinnier carbon copy of her older sister, DJ was an unbelievably sexy vision with her impossibly firm tits just covered with my cum.

"Mmm..." DJ giggled happily, reaching up with a finger to wipe my jizz from her chin. "I can't believe I had to wait this long to get you to do that. I've been fantasizing about you hosing down my bigger tits for months, Ben. And it's been torture waiting a week and a half to finally do it."

I just grunted and fought to stay conscious. I'd stopped breathing while cumming, a common problem of mine, and I was fighting off the inky blackness that threatened to make me pass out.

"Speaking of whom," DJ giggled before calling in a louder voice. "Dawn! You're gonna owe me more than this for making me wait this long!"

Her sister didn't immediately fire back with an answer.

"Dawn?" DJ sat up a bit and looked across the clearing.

"She's kinda busy!" Brooke shot back, my little sister lifting her head from between Dawn's thighs. My best friend herself was flat on her back while getting eaten by my little sister, moaning into Adrienne's crotch and manhandling my girlfriend's tits in her hands.

"Then you get over here!" DJ laughed. "Ben covered my tits with all his cum!"

"Ooh! Ooh!" Brooke quickly vaulted from Dawn's legs and moved over her best friend's naked body, quickly slathering DJ's breasts with her tongue, half- scooping her brother's jizz and half-licking the titflesh just for the hell of it.

"You're such a slut for your brother's sperm, Brooke," DJ chuckled. "You already sucked it out of Dawn and now off my tits. You planning to get to every single one of his loads today?"

"Mmph," Brooke grinned with creamy globs dribbling down her chin. "If I can."

Meanwhile, Dawn had managed to pick her head out of Adrienne's crotch and look over at my sister. "Hey! It's MY birthday! How come no one's eating me?"

I grinned, jacking my cock and moving to stand next to Adrienne. My girlfriend's eyes lit up as she grabbed my half-hard cock and stuffed it into her mouth, moaning while sucking on me powerfully. "Don't worry," I told my now 18-year-old best friend who was staring up at the bottom of my balls. "I'll take care of you."

Dawn grinned. "Four girls here and you're gonna fuck me again?" She giggled musically, which only made my cock even harder. "I wish it was my birthday EVERY day!"


Fucking Dawn twice didn't quite wear me out. The five of us spent all morning in the clearing, and I managed to fuck all four of them, although I never actually came on or in Brooke. It didn't matter, my little sister managed to get all four cumloads, although she had to share Adrienne's since my girlfriend swallowed half of it when I pulled out and shoved my cock into her mouth. Brooke got to lick the rest off of Adrienne's face.

I remembered how Brandi said she didn't like swallowing, but that she only did it with me because of the extra-naughty thrill knowing it was her brother's sperm. Well Brooke apparently had BOTH the naughty thrill AND actually enjoyed the taste. I just wondered what she'd do when I was gone.

In any case, the weary five of us made it back in time for Dawn's birthday lunch. The twins pouted about not being invited along to Dawn's 'private birthday party', but Brooke reassured them, "Oh, you'll get to join in when you're old enough."

I shot my sister an alarmed glance, but Brooke just grinned and giggled. Eden and Emma were still babies in my head, and I couldn't possibly imagine them doing the things that we'd just finished doing.

Afterwards, we'd cleaned up the plates, utensils, and leftover birthday cake. Dad and I were assigned busboy duty in carrying everything to the plastic tubs set out for dirty dishes, and when we got there, he took my arm and then we turned and looked back at the table, where Dawn and Adrienne were chatting animatedly as if THEY were the long-lost best friends.

"What exactly did you do, Ben?" Dad asked me. "Two days ago they couldn't stand each other. Now it seems like they never stop talking together."

I shrugged. "I didn't do anything. It was all them. They got together, worked out their differences, and they've been inseparable ever since. Haven't left each other's side except to go to sleep at night."

Dad arched his eyebrow. "Inseparable ... with you, you mean. The three of you."

I blushed. "Uh, yeah, I guess."

Dad leaned in with gleaming eyes. "You're ... the both of them? At the same time?"

I pulled my head back. "Uh ... I'm not talking about this anymore," I said almost nervously and started heading back to the table."

"You're a lucky sonovabitch, you know that, Ben?" Dad chuckled as he fell in behind me.

I was NOT having that conversation with my DAD.


My dad wasn't the only one curious as to the new developments in my relationships with the girls. In the afternoon, as a group, the five of us went down to the lake to splash around and have fun. Now I've got pretty good endurance, but four girls can wear even me out and I was the first to need a breather as I gathered my towel and went to flop into a lounge chair, strongly considering a nap.

Brooke was quick to follow after me, leaving DJ, Dawn, and Adrienne to continue their fun. And as soon as I left the group, I noticed that the average distance between the girls and every guy around suddenly shrunk by about a third. I chuckled and left them to it. After all, those three were free to flirt: DJ was taking the Dayna route to dating by stringing along several guys back home without committing to a single one. Dawn was Ryan's problem, not mine. And I knew that the more guys hit on Adrienne today, the hotter she'd be when she fucked me later.

So Brooke settled into the lounge chair beside me. And just when I wanted to close my eyes and take a nap, she rolled onto her side and asked, "So, Ben? How's this thing gonna work when you guys all get to college?"

"Huh?"

"This. You and Adrienne and Dawn. Are they both gonna be your girlfriends like Megan and Cassidy were?"

"Why does it matter to you?"

"Just curious. And if you don't tell me I'm going to pester you all day until you cave and tell me."

I groaned and looked up. Brooke was giving me that trademark evil smile that I'd thought had gone away for good. "You're a manipulative little bitch sometimes, you know that?"

Brooke giggled. "Yep!"

I sighed. "In a nutshell: Adrienne's my girlfriend, Dawn's not."

"Are you and Dawn going to keep fucking?"

"Uh, I don't know."

"Does her boyfriend know she's fucking you up here?"

"I don't know."

"Then who DOES know?"

"I don't know," I sighed in exasperation.

Brooke rolled her eyes. "You know why you're so easy to manipulate, Ben? Because you 'don't know'. You just go along with whatever the girls around you make things to be. Dawn, Adrienne, Megan: doesn't matter. Your girlfriends have always dictated the plans."

"It's worked so far."

"You've lucked out so far," Brooke corrected. "From what I can tell, every girlfriend has found YOU. You didn't have to really do anything to go out and get them. But it's not always going to be that easy. You're eventually going to have to figure out what the hell is going on in your life, Ben; not just let things keep happening TO you."

I picked my head up and fixed my 16-year-old little sister with an inquisitive gaze. "When the hell did you get so mature?"

Brooke grinned at me. "Ever since you started fucking me and I had to grow up to deal with the rioting emotions inside. And it's different for a girl; if we just let stuff happen TO us, we can end up in deep shit real quick."

She sat back and I let myself stew on that. What was wrong with the way my life had gone? Yeah, there had been complications, but it had been a VERY enjoyable life. Adrienne talked about putting herself in my hands, trusting that I would never hurt her. That may have been true, but the fact was I put myself in her hands. Quite frequently it seemed she had a plan up her sleeve, a plan that always seemed to be in my benefit. It was how I knew she loved me so much, and I trusted in her instincts. Wasn't that what every guy dreamed of: A woman who would take care of them?

I had two such women. I had every confidence that if I left every single decision of my life to Dawn and Adrienne, I would live a very, very happy life. What was wrong with that?

What did I want in life? What did I want to be when I grew up? I was eighteen now, and I didn't have that much longer before I was supposed to BE grown up. Hell, I didn't even know what I wanted to do for a career. I'd just picked a major based on something I could admitted for because of my grades.

Career? I didn't know yet. But I had four more years of college to help figure that out. How could I make a right decision without even knowing what my options were and what a job would really be like?

But relationships? Brooke was right. I'd totally lucked into having Dawn and Adrienne solve their little rift on their own. If they hadn't done something, I might've fucked things up and lost the both of them. Like it or not, I'd had a very close call that could've completely changed my life.

So here I was, eighteen and about to leave home for the first time. College promised to be a whole new world, a world I barely understood, if at all. I'd meet new people, and I'd have to deal with the relationships of the people already coming with me.

How were Dawn and I going to be when we got to school? Would her relationship with Ryan even survive this? And if they broke up, what kind of pressure would Dawn's single-status put on mine and Adrienne's relationship? And what would happen to mine and Adrienne's relationship when we got to school? Once we were living away from our parents, living TOGETHER, how would that complicate things? I'd never lived with a girlfriend before. Hell, would Adrienne feel more like a sister than anything? In a way, she already did. She was my girlfriend and yet my sister and there was Dawn who was neither girlfriend NOR sister but felt like ... Oh, this was sooo complicated.

"You're thinking too hard, Ben," Brooke announced while I was staring off into space. I turned my head to find her just sunning herself, her sunglasses obscuring the entire upper half of her face.

"What?"

"Relax. I didn't mean you had to figure it all out NOW. I mean, come on. You're going to be living in a house with Brandi, Dayna, Dawn, and Adrienne in two months. Besides getting your brains royally fucked out every night, you've got four girls who know what they're doing and who care a great deal about you. They won't LET you fuck it up."

"Really?"

Brooke turned and smiled reassuringly. She lifted her sunglasses up and winked at me. "Really."

I nodded and was about to say something when suddenly Brooke's gaze drifted behind me. Her eyes popped open wide and a big smile spread across her face. "Andrew!!!" she screamed and scrambled out of her chair.

I turned as my sister sprinted off, skipping happily like a 16-year-old schoolgirl instead of the wise older sage she'd appeared to be just second before. And with the back of her bikini bottoms getting wedged into her buttcrack as she sprinted along, I watched my little sister running up to Andrew Hemingway: the cute, nice guy she'd met and briefly 'dated' last summer.

And that reminded me of another thing. Soon, I wouldn't have Brooke around anymore. I loved and adored my little sister. In the past year or so she'd been the one constant presence in my life, loving me unconditionally no matter what other drama I went through with all the girls around me. In a way, I felt closer to Brooke than Dawn OR Adrienne.

But we were soon to be parted. And as I watched Brooke wrap her arms around Andrew's neck and plant a kiss on his surprised lips, I sighed, knowing that the end was beginning right now.


The knowledge that I was soon leaving the nest to go to college was the first reminder that I would soon be separated from much of my family. Brooke growing up and spending more 'adult' time with boys like Kenta, and now Andrew, instead of being 'my little sister' was the second reminder. But at least I was mentally prepared for those two.

The third reminder came on Wednesday and hit me like a ton of bricks.

I returned to the cabin after lunch, planning to change into my board shorts to go by the lake. Upon arrival, I found Eden and Emma lacing up their hiking boots and going around prepping their backpacks for more than just the daily run around camp. I scratched my head as I looked at the twins and asked, "Going somewhere today?"

Eden flashed me a smile. "Yep. Going up to the Garden of Me this afternoon." Emma nodded in confirmation.

"Oh, okay," I nodded. "Gary going with you guys?" Gary Wong was the older brother of Jenny Wong, the twins' best friend at camp, and he or I usually chaperoned the girls on the long hikes, at least when he wasn't busy following Dawn around like a lost puppy.

Emma smiled. "No, he's hanging out with his friends."

I frowned. "Is someone else already taking you guys up?"

Eden shook her head. "Nooo..."

A light bulb went off in my head: the girls were angling ME to take them up. In typical twin manipulation, they were getting themselves all ready to go and if I refused, they could pout, 'But we're already READY!'

I nodded. "Ah, okay. Lemme talk to Dawn and Adrienne. They'll probably OK us going up."

"Bennn!" Eden laughed, waving me of. "We don't NEED you to take us up anymore."

"Huh?"

"We're twelve now, remember?" Emma pointed out. "Mom and Dad said we could hike there on our own when we turned twelve. We know the way like the backs of our hands and it's not THAT far."

I frowned, alarm rising into my eyes. "But, what if someone has an accident? What if the weather turns bad? What if-"

"Ben, we got it," Eden interrupted. "We're big girls now. We can handle it."

"Well, maybe you can handle it. But, you know, maybe Adrienne and Dawn would like to go. Like I said, we haven't been all summer and Adrienne's never been to the Garden-"

"Ben!" Emma cut me off this time. "We're going ourselves, okay?"

"But-"

"No 'buts'. We don't need you anymore," Eden sighed in frustration. "Get it?"

Don't need me anymore? My baby sisters didn't need me anymore? Here's where the ton of bricks came in, knocking me upside the head. Or was it a dagger through the heart? Either way, my lower lip quivered and I sat down heavily on my bunk.

"Oh, Ben..." Emma sighed, clearly recognizing the pain on my face. "It's not that we don't love you. You'll always be our big brother. But ... we're grown-up now."

"You're twelve," I protested.

"Well, maybe not grown UP," Emma giggled. "But we're not little girls anymore, either. We can take care of ourselves."

Eden sat on the other side of me, bringing her hand up to my cheek. She pecked the cheek before rubbing me with her baby-soft fingers. The touch made me remember when the girls were just toddlers, holding onto my hands for balance while they wanted to run around the house or backyard or whatever. I felt a shudder in my chest, made only worse when Emma repeated the move on the other side of me.

The girls gave my cheeks final rubs before backing away in unison. "We'll be fine, Ben," Emma reassured me, as much as I could be reassured by my youngest sister claiming she would be fine.

"See you at dinner," Eden added. And then the twins were gone.


At dinner, they came back safe and sound. Only then did I start breathing normally again.


Ever since the aborted 'backrub', Felicia had been keeping her distance from me. In the past, Adrienne and I would separate on enough occasions to give her plenty of opportunities to come and flirt with me. And to be honest, several times I'd been in the mood to seek HER out, if for no other reason than to take my mind off the previous Adrienne/Dawn drama.

But now? Everyone in camp could see that the feud between Adrienne and Dawn had been resolved and with at least one of them in my constant orbit at nearly all times, it would have been hard for Felicia to approach me anyways. And to be honest, even though Adrienne had her 'plan', I was beginning to think she would just get over me and set her sights on a new guy to sink her jaws into.

But then Felicia made her move on Thursday afternoon.

It started innocently enough. My gang and I were relaxing by the lake, just a typical afternoon. DJ was off flirting with some new guys. Dawn had wanted to run and grab some drinks from our cabins and her new pal Adrienne volunteered to go with her. They invited me along but I waved them off, saying, "I want to hang back and grill Brooke about this Andrew Hemingway kid."

Brooke rolled her eyes. Adrienne and Dawn giggled, and the pair of older teen girls walked away, leaving me alone with my sister. Deciding to try and play one of my own games, I then rolled onto my side, raised my sunglasses up onto my head, and just stared at Brooke.

I didn't ask her anything. I just ... stared. It was easy. I just let myself ogle my little sister in her bikini, with her burgeoning breasts so perky and firm and sexily almost revealed since Brooke had slipped the straps down her arms to prevent vertical tan lines. She had a flat tummy without an ounce of fat, hopefully something she'd be able to maintain like her older sister. And her legs, while not necessarily the longest, were quite shapely and lithe.

Brooke could be mature in a lot of ways, but she was still just a 16-year-old in others. She could only handle another few seconds of me doing this before she sighed and turned to me. "Okay, what?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, feigning innocence.

"You know damn well what I mean, Ben. You said you were going to grill me about Andrew and I've been sitting here for an hour trying to figure out what questions you're going to ask. And stop staring at me like that."

"It has NOT been an hour. It's been like two minutes, Brooke."

"Whatever. Just get this over with," she sighed wearily.

I grinned and sat up. "Where to start ... Okay, are you dating him again?"

"Uh, I guess. You know we went for a walk together yesterday. There's not much to do in the way of 'dates' up here."

"Let me put it this way: Did you kiss him on this walk?"

She rolled her eyes. "Yes. And I kissed him the day before right in front of you. Do you wanna know what else we did?"

"No, no," I shook my head and held up my hand. "Don't wanna think about it."

Brooke giggled. "C'mon, Ben. You were right there watching me fuck Kenta."

"That was different. It was a group thing. I don't really want to know about my little sister's sex life outside of me."

"Jealous?"

"No. But what about Kenta? He IS your boyfriend."

Brooke shrugged. "We have an agreement. He's not going to mind me screwing you, obviously. But I told him about Andrew and he said he'd be okay if I wanted to have some fun at camp. We'll still be together when I get back."

"Really?" I frowned. It was surprising, given most teenage guys' sense of jealousy and ownership.

"Really," Brooke nodded. "Besides, he's boning Jennifer Vo right now."

My eyes popped open. "What?" MY protective instincts popped up as I remembered Stephanie Vo's little sister and one of Brooke's best friends. Specifically, I remembered that fateful day when Brooke and Kady had brought her to me to lose her virginity.

Brooke grinned. "That's right. I keep forgetting sometimes that you popped her cherry. Anyways, I've been bringing Jennifer into our relationship a bit for a month or so now. I like being with her too, after all. I know Kenta loves me and Jennifer's just looking for someone safe to explore sex with. She'd have rather had you, but your schedule is kinda full."

I blinked in astonishment. "Okay..."

"So yeah, Kenta and I are good. And unlike you, I'm completely on top of my relationship. Any more questions?"

I shook my head. "No, that kind of answered it for me."

Brooke rolled her eyes. "Boys. A girl would have kept poking at this from a zillion different angles, asking for detail after detail after detail."

I shook my head. "Nah. Don't need them. But I guess this means you'll be fucking Andrew eventually? Since you've got permission and all."

"I dunno, actually." Brooke shrugged. "I think I'm doing alright with just your dick here at camp, and my standards have been raised a bit between you and Kenta. I don't want just any boy, and unfortunately, Andrew's kind of inexperienced."

"Inexperienced?"

Brooke snorted. "Seventeen and still a virgin. Would you believe it? Last night when I went to give him a blowjob, he came before I could even stick him in my mouth."

"Oh! Oh! Too much information!" I winced and held my hands over my face protectively.

"What? You don't want to hear about how I raised my fingers and started licking his cum off of my-"

"BROOKE!" I screeched.

My sister just cackled evilly, that smile right back on her face.

"So relax, big brother. Andrew is completely harmless and I've got him eating out of the palm of my hand."

"Fine, fine."

"Ooh, speaking of which. There he is," Brooke nodded over my shoulder. She sat up and slid her bikini straps back onto her shoulders. "I think I'll drag him into a corner somewhere so I can try giving him a blowjob again."

"Brooke!"

She giggled and hopped away. I sighed, not entirely sure if she was kidding or not.

And that's when Felicia arrived.


"Your sister is turning into quite the young woman," Felicia purred from behind me.

I was mildly surprised to hear her voice, but not that surprised. "Yeah. Don't remind me."

"Aww ... is baby sis starting to stretch her sexual boundaries? Explore these new and strange feelings? The warm moistness inside that makes a girl feel all squishy and-"

"Felicia," I cut her off. "If you're trying to turn me on, talking about my sister and sex and that guy she's running up to is NOT the way to do it."

"Fair enough," she giggled as she turned and sat in my lap. I leaned back and just let her, careful that she didn't cross any further boundaries, and I tried to remain calm. That part was kind of difficult since Felicia was wearing quite the eye-catching bikini. And it didn't help that listening to Brooke start talking naughty HAD begun the erection forming in my board shorts, an erection that was starting to grow as Felicia grinded her fantastically firm ass against me.

"Mmm, what have we here?" She grinned, feeling the bulge.

"Nothing. What's up, Felicia?" I said dismissively.

"I just missed you, Ben. It's been days since I last got to talk to you. We somehow never managed to cross paths."

I smiled thinly. Maybe it was more that Felicia was avoiding me whenever she saw me with the girls.

"And after what happened in the cabin," the gorgeous older girl continued. "I wasn't exactly sure if you'd be happy to see me again." She grinned and grinded her ass down a little harder on my dick. "Guess you are."

"What do you want from me, Felicia?" I asked wearily.

"Nothing much," she giggled. And then her voice got husky as she leaned forward, putting her face just inches from mine. "Just guilt-free sex. No strings attached. Just make me cum harder than I can possibly imagine."

"I'm doing just fine with the girls."

"Oh, I know," Felicia sat back. "I'm sure Adrienne and Dawn are working really hard now that you three have patched up your differences." She giggled. "I guess that's why you've still got my interest. Any man who can satisfy two such gorgeous creatures of femininity has GOT to be worth a ride or two."

"But why would I risk them for you?"

Felicia leaned in to my ear. "Because... ," she husked sensuously. "I can outfuck the both of them any day..."

The intensity in Felicia's voice was the last straw in making my dick rock hard. Felicia rubbed herself against it and her pale blue eyes twinkled while a vicious smile crossed her face.

"Not enough," I grunted. "Believe me. I'm getting more than I can handle already."

Felicia rose to the challenge, a sneer on her lips. "Oh, I know you are. Don't think I haven't been watching you." Her eyes glinted dangerously and for a second, I actually felt a touch of fear. "Adrienne, Dawn. These are obvious. Then there's Dawn's little sister DJ. She's so adorable. Those tits on that skinny body just doesn't seem fair, does it? When she grows up, she just might eclipse both her older sisters for beauty."

"What's your point?"

"I'm not making a point, just making conversation. Of course, there's one other girl who's always with you: Brooke. Your little sister. Isn't that the little scandal? And in this tight little community, it would really be too bad if a rumor got started about the two of you."

"Rumors fly all the time," I said dismissively.

"But rumors based on fact are rather stubborn, wouldn't you say?"

I grunted beneath my breath. "So it's blackmail, is it?"

"Nothing of the sort. I'm just making conversation."

"Riiight." I sighed. "Didn't think you'd stoop to this. And even if you got what you wanted, what makes you think I'd be any good with what you're trying to hold over me?"

Felicia giggled, "I have confidence in my powers of inspiration once I get you in my grasp."

"Then you'll leave my sister alone?"

Felicia couldn't contain her excitement, now certain we'd turned the corner. "I swear."

I sighed and checked my watch. Three hours before dinnertime. "Let's get this over with."


Felicia and I walked arm-in-arm to her cabin. Well, I walked. Felicia was wrapped around my arm, chattering non-stop as usual.

The decision wasn't so impulsive this time. My conscience still questioned what I was doing, but I was doing it with my eyes wide open to the consequences. I had my doubts, but I didn't want any rumors being spread about Brooke and me, and I latched onto that notion with every fiber of my being.

I was going to fuck Felicia. It was actually going to happen.

I should have been excited, but I was still nervous about Adrienne and Dawn. Perhaps I shouldn't have been. After all ... my girls had a plan.

If only I knew what it was.


THREE DAYS AGO

"Oh, shit that was nice," I groaned, sliding my now limp cock slowly out of Dawn's clenching pussy. She, Adrienne, and I were completely naked on our second trip as a threesome to our special clearing, and we'd just finished our last round of fucking. My mind drifted away on a cloud of bliss and happy emptiness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.