An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2008 by bluedragon

Chapter 19: Summer Camp

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19: Summer Camp - Ben's Senior year, learning to cope with the separation from his girlfriend and dealing with his attractions to the beautiful girls around him: sisters, classmates, cheerleaders, and friends.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   School  

June 2002, Summer Break

"Holy SHIT!" Stephanie Vo screeched as she felt my cock slide the final inch up her ass. Her exclamation was apropos given which hole I was currently violating. I gripped her waist, keeping myself deep inside her while also preventing her from trying to shift away. And then I just held that position, letting her get used to the stretched-beyond-belief sensation I knew the slender girl had to be feeling.

"Breathe..." I reminded in a soft, soothing voice.

It seemed like it took her an extra two seconds to hear me, letting out a puff of air she had been holding in, and I instantly felt her anus beginning to relax around my invading rod. And then she groaned, "Ohhh..." as the pleasure took over, pleasure being caused by Adrienne, who was underneath Stephanie in a sixty- nine position with her tongue wrapped around the Asian girl's clit.

The asshole of my beautiful friend, a girl I'd known since Junior High and even briefly dated when we were fifteen, started opening up a bit more, allowing me to pull back until just my crown was still imbedded through her sphincter. And then I slowly grooved my way back in. Stephanie tensed up a bit then, clamping around me, but my reminder to breathe out and Adrienne's adept tongue work got her to relax again and allow my sodomizing cock to invade her bowels once again. And as I started to fuck Stephanie's ass, I thought over all the other 'firsts' she'd accomplished this week.

We'd started on Monday when Stephanie simply arrived to get her full Big Ben Experience. That encounter ended like the first one: Stephanie lying on her side, curled in a fetal position with her eyes closed, drenched with sweat, and with copious amounts of sperm leaking from her reddened pussy while she whimpered in disbelief. Only the whole encounter took a lot longer than an hour. I guess Stephanie's only 'firsts' that day were that she'd never had sex for three hours straight or cum that many times.

Tuesday, Stephanie came back for more. Adrienne and I were a little hesitant, since we wanted to spend the time together. But Stephanie pleaded with us to let her join and even though she'd never so much as kissed a girl, she accepted that being with Adrienne was her price of admission to me. So Stephanie had her first girl-girl kiss. She got eaten by another girl for the first time. And with me dicking her from behind, she had her first taste of another woman's pussy. She was only with us for an hour, but she walked away satisfied and with a hunger to see what other 'firsts' she could try.

Wednesday, Adrienne brought out our 'bondage' gear, what little we had at least. Stephanie handled taking orders well and willingly submitted to the blindfold, leash, and handcuffs, as long as I fucked her in the end. She ate her first creampie after I spurted into my girlfriend's pussy. And blindfolded, she got her first snowball after I spurted into my girlfriend's mouth then had Adrienne share the load with our new plaything.

But while Adrienne seemed to really get off being the dominatrix for once, Stephanie's enthusiasm was somewhat tempered. It was worth the experience, but she wasn't likely to do it again, at least not with us. Later, Adrienne said that being tied up and blindfolded was all about trust. While Stephanie liked me, she didn't completely trust me and Adrienne the way Adrienne trusted me. And when Stephanie couldn't completely relax and trust us, she couldn't properly enjoy the experience.

Still, Stephanie came back for more on Thursday and Adrienne brought out her personal toys. Stephanie got her first double-team, sucking my cock while Adrienne fucked her pussy at the other end with a strap-on. She did her first dual blowjob with Adrienne while I rubbed both girls' tits with vibrators. And the pretty Vietnamese-American babe had her first double-ended dildo fuck when I put Adrienne on top of her, face-to-face, and fucked my girlfriend's ass while the two beautiful teenagers grinded against the mutual dildo embedded in their cunts while kissing each other.

Which brought us to today, Friday. We didn't have much time since the twins and Brooke were coming home in the early afternoon to pack for the trip to camp. So most of the time we had was spent getting Stephanie lubed and warmed up with one of Adrienne's little vibrators.

Even then, she nearly didn't go through with it. "I'm not sure, guys," the pretty Asian babe whimpered. "You're fucking thicker than anything that's ever come out, Ben."

I was skeptical, myself. Adrienne was in the sixty-nine position, giving as much pleasure as she could. But Stephanie was extremely nervous and no matter how hard we tried, she just couldn't relax. I could barely get the third finger inside when I was prepping her, and it didn't help when Stephanie freaked out at the last moment, jerking her butt away from me. I was about to call the whole thing off before Stephanie just gritted her teeth, bent over, and spread her own asscheeks for me. Not wasting any time, I knelt in position and began pressing my mushroom head against her rosebud anus. And soon I found myself inching my lubricated cock up her incredibly tight anal chute.

As expected, Stephanie's virgin asshole was extremely tight. It took a long time and repeated directions to "Relax..." and to "Breathe..." before I was able to get myself balls deep inside my first crush's rectum. And as the final inch slid home, she tightened up and grunted, "Holy SHIT!"

From there I began fucking her ass slowly. Stephanie started grunting in rhythm with my thrusts, her voice jumping in pitch at each end. "Nnnn-GH! Nnnn-GH!" From the sound, clearly she was in some pain and doing her best to absorb it while concentrating on the pleasure.

Adrienne ended up cumming first when Stephanie decided the best way of dealing with the pain was to focus on her newly-acquired pussy-eating techniques. I think Adrienne was also getting off on watching me plunging my thick dick in and out of Stephanie's asshole just inches from her face.

But Stephanie herself couldn't cum, despite Adrienne's best efforts below. Getting buttfucked was just too uncomfortable and after I figured this out, I just let go and pumped away for my own pleasure, getting myself off quickly and filling up Stephanie's rectal cavity with my load of hot, sticky spunk.

"Holy SHIT!" Stephanie repeated when I slammed forward a final time, pressing my pelvis against her bony butt while ejaculating ream after ream of semen into her bowels. And when I finally pulled out, she just grunted and panted with wide- eyes while moaning, "FUCK that was intense!"

And it wasn't over yet. Adrienne greedily moved her face up and actually started tonguing Stephanie's lewdly-stretched anus, slurping out my jizz as it began to leak out. Stephanie moaned at getting her very first rimjob, and when Adrienne also began manipulating the other girl's clit at the same time, the slender Asian babe finally squeaked and had an orgasm.

Still, in the end, Stephanie told both Adrienne and I that while she was happy we helped her experience her first buttfuck, we would also be the ONLY ones to ever have that experience. "Anal's just not my thing."

We shrugged and then helped Stephanie into the shower. It wasn't her first three- person shower (we'd done that on Tuesday), and feeling both Adrienne's and my hands soaping and cleaning her body went a long way to relaxing her. I then made it up to Stephanie by fucking her slowly and gently, missionary-style. And this time when I came deep inside her pussy, she cooed happily and with satisfaction at a week spent in hedonistic pleasure. She even smiled and had another orgasm when Adrienne sucked THAT load out of her.

And then it was all over. You know: Have fun at summer camp you guys. We'll always be friends. But that's it, I've had my experiments and we're done.

Adrienne and I didn't mind. "Good luck at Princeton," I said warmly as I kissed Stephanie's cheek.

The pretty Asian girl smiled and held my hand, reaching out for Adrienne's as well. "Good luck to you both. I hope you stay together because as a pair, you're amazing."

Adrienne and I both blushed and nodded. And then she was gone.

That left Adrienne and I to look at each other. I was the first to let my eyes rove up and down her body, fondly remembering all the naked curves I'd seen just a few minutes before. I looked at her with fresh lust in my eyes and asked, "How long have we got?"

She glanced at her watch. "Half-hour, an hour at the most." Adrienne's lustful gaze mirrored mine.

I grinned. "We can do it, right?"

Adrienne grinned and raced me to the stairs, already peeling her clothes back off.


SATURDAY, JUNE 29, 2002

I never realized how boring the 5 Freeway is until I had to drive it myself, unable to sleep, read, or otherwise occupy my mind. I'd driven it once before, also to see Dawn, although under much different circumstances. But then I'd been too blinded by rage, passion, and fear then to notice the boredom.

I'm sure there are more boring stretches of highway elsewhere in the country, but sitting at 80mph on cruise control in a dead straight line for hours on end isn't much fun at all. I remembered dreaming of being able to drive and the thrill it gave me when I finally could. Right now, I was wishing I'd never gotten my license.

I'd thought I would at least get some relief with Adrienne sitting beside me. There initially was some controversy over seating assignments. With Brandi and Dayna once again skipping camp to do their internships, I'd just assumed Adrienne would slide into Brandi's spot to my right while I was in my usual middle row bucket seat. But with me driving and Brooke's desire to no longer be stuck in the back, we had some shuffling to do.

Adrienne volunteered to sit in the back. Despite our family's repeated insistence she was neither outsider nor intruder, she didn't feel comfortable kicking someone out of a preferred spot. But Mom quashed that idea. "You're 5'10" Adrienne. You're too tall to be back there." Brooke complained and moaned, but in the end, Adrienne was beside me up front while my parents took the two middle bucket seats. So I had my loving girlfriend beside me.

But Adrienne was unconscious, her feet on the dashboard while she was zonked out to the world. I was alone.

And it didn't help that I was driving an overloaded full-size van. Yeah, it was nice to be sitting higher up than my beater car, but I felt like I was piloting a moving brick. The suspension was squishy, the cornering worse, and every gust of wind felt like it was going to flip us over.

It didn't help that we were pretty top-heavy from so much luggage, including several big tubs strapped down to the roof rack up top. Since we could do some laundry at the camp, in the old days my sisters just needed "a few clothes" to get by. But now, with even the twins hyping their fashion sense, Adrienne, Brooke, Eden, and Emma all needed outfits. I knew I was going to throw out my back just lugging their stuff from the van into our cabin.

We stopped for food and gas, and at that point, Dad took over for the second longest leg of the trip. I then proved my Mom's earlier concern a lie when, at 6'0", I just flopped into the backseat in the middle with my legs extending into the cabin ahead of me and the twins sleeping against me from either side. That let Brooke have a bucket seat and Dad got to chat with Adrienne when she woke up. I just hoped he kept his eyes on the road so we wouldn't crash.

Mom had the final leg winding us off the highway and to the camp. THAT'S when my mind started to overload with thoughts of Dawn, and I got increasingly nervous with each passing mile.

How would she feel about me? Would she still want to be with Ryan? How would she react to Adrienne? How would her presence change my emotions?

What the hell was going to happen over the next four weeks?

I was about to find out.


The Evanses were home. They always had the cabin right next to ours, and I fondly thought of how Dawn's bunk had both our initials carved into it from when we were 8-years-old. I didn't have a great view from my middle-spot in the back bench seat, but I could tell that Dawn was already waiting for us outside. She was leaning against the railing and stood up straight while Mom parked the van.

From the big window next to her, Adrienne had a perfect view of my lifelong best friend, lover, and one-time girlfriend. She turned around in her seat and fixed her hazel eyes sharply on me. "Ben, how old is that photo of Dawn you have on your desk?"

I blanked for a second, not expecting the question. But then I thought about it and answered, "Uh, the summer we turned sixteen. Why?"

Adrienne looked back through the tinted window, staring almost reverently at Dawn while the other girl couldn't see her back just yet. "Just wondering," Adrienne breathed. "She's so much more beautiful now. I wasn't expecting that."

Brooke, meanwhile, had already popped the van's double-doors and hopped out, along with my parents. The twins were urging me to get out of the way so they could stretch their legs, so I got up, took Adrienne's hand, and guided her out of the van. Adrienne then clutched my hand in an ironclad grip as we circled around and into view of the Evans cabin.

Dawn was more gorgeous than ever. She was wearing a white and pastel blue summer dress that hugged her svelte body, pinching in at her waist to show off both her slenderness and curves. The hem was quite short to emphasize her long legs and the top shaped to enhance her overdeveloped breasts. Her fine sunny blonde hair was loose and flowed perfectly around her surpassingly beautiful face, which was now nicely accented by just a hint of makeup. I knew she'd topped out at 5'9", but she was wearing some wedged sandals that made her even more of an Amazon, and as Adrienne and I approached she leaned against the railing and reached up to brush her hair past her left ear.

She was beautiful. She was my Dawn, just like always. And yet ... I didn't feel the same instant connection to her as in the past. We used to just take one look at each other and immediately feel bonded as if we'd been by each other's side for the past ten years straight. The past few summers our first thoughts had been of immediately kissing each other and basking in our love and effortless connection. But this ... this felt like those new wireless internet routers searching ... searching ... searching for a connection. And it must have been because while I was trying to link up to Dawn, having missed her for so long, all her attention was on Adrienne.

In fact, the more I thought about it, the more Dawn's appearance was carefully calculated to ensure she looked at her absolute most intimidating best. She wasn't styled to entice a guy, but to 'out-do' a girl. I knew the difference, after much training on fashion from Adrienne. Dawn had known my girlfriend/new 'sister' was coming along; that would have been shared between her mom and mine. And for some reason, Dawn had felt the need to dress to impress.

And Dawn WAS stunning. The wide-eyed look on Adrienne's face when she first saw her was confirmation enough of that. But there was also some doubt in Dawn's steely blue gaze. While Adrienne at least had a photo to give her an idea of what Dawn looked like, Dawn was blind and looked shocked by Adrienne's beauty, even though my girlfriend was just wearing khaki shorts and a slimming white V-neck shirt over a dark green long camisole.

The girls probably could have just stared back and forth at each other forever, coolly sizing up the competition, and I sighed in resignation. I suppose it would have been too much to expect Adrienne and Dawn to get along right from the beginning. It was inevitable that Dawn saw Adrienne as the usurper who stole her boyfriend and Adrienne to see Dawn as her biggest threat and rival for me, even though Dawn and I had broken up and she had Ryan waiting for her back home. Adrienne and I were together romantically, but Adrienne knew at the very least she'd be competing against Dawn's and my eighteen years of history.

I decided to just cut through the bullshit and take charge as much as possible. Finally managing to get Adrienne to let go of my hand, I stepped forward and went straight up to Dawn, my hands opening up for a hug.

At almost the last possible moment, Dawn's gaze switched from Adrienne to me and then our lifelong connection flared to life. A happy smile lit up her face, making her even more radiantly beautiful as she raised her arms and launched herself at me.

For a second, it seemed like Dawn would plant a fierce kiss right on my lips, but I turned my head and so did she just before making contact. We pecked each other's cheeks and then hugged tightly. I lifted her off her feet and gleefully swung her around side-to-side. It felt so good to be holding Dawn that a surge of energy shot through my limbs, and I picked her up again while she giggled ecstatically and I spun us around in a full circle before letting her slide down my body to land back on her feet.

"Hey," I said softly while looking through Dawn's eyes and into her soul.

She fixed her dress to make sure it was covering her panties before she smiled and replied, "Hey." Then she bit her lip and a sadness crossed her eyes. "I missed you so much Ben."

I missed her too. They say the distance makes the heart grow fonder. Well, while our heads had certainly forgotten as she occupied herself with Ryan and I went through my relationship gymnastics with Adrienne, my heart truly had gotten fonder. I wondered, not for the first time, how things would have been different had we not been 500 miles apart.

And from the way Dawn's crystal blue eyes pierced through mine, I'm dead certain she was thinking the same thing.

But we had been apart. Life had moved on for the both of us, as we expected, if not desired. And things were different. Taking a deep breath, I turned at a right- angle and swept my arm out to my girlfriend. "Dawn, please let me introduce my girlfriend, Adrienne."

Dawn stepped forward and after the briefest of hesitations, but a hesitation nonetheless, she put her hand out. "Pleased to meet you." Her voice didn't quite sound pleased. And as I looked down, I noticed she had the thin, silver bracelet around her right wrist. Adrienne couldn't read it just yet, but I knew what it read: 'Ben Forever'.

Adrienne had the exact same hesitation before taking Dawn's hand. Their eyes said to each other so much more than their words as she replied in an identical tone, "Likewise. I've heard so much about you."

"Funny," Dawn's eyes narrowed. "Ben hasn't talked about you much."

"Dawn!" I barked, upset by seeing her be impolite for perhaps the first time since we'd been kids who didn't know any better.

"Sorry," Dawn said sweetly, her voice dripping with honey. "That came out wrong. I just meant that while Ben and I talked about you when you were first together last year, we haven't really kept in touch the way I'd have liked these past several months since you got back together."

"Of course," Adrienne said just as sweetly, and with just as much calculation in her narrowing eyes. They were still holding the handshake, but I could see the tension in both girls' hands as they gripped each other with perhaps more force than necessary.

I was not about to let this get out of hand. Dropping my own hands on top of the girls' clasped fingers, I looked them both sternly in the eye. "Dawn. Adrienne. Both of you are extremely important people to me. Dawn, what we have goes beyond friendship and maybe beyond family. I will love you forever. Adrienne knows that."

I turned back to my girlfriend. "Adrienne, I love you with a passion I've never felt before. I chose you above all others and you're my partner now and in our futures." I glanced at the two of them again. "Now I know you two are going to be great friends. I know that because I love you both. So let's just settle in and get to know each other, okay?"

Both girls softened a bit, and I felt Dawn first release the tension in her grip. My lifelong best friend sighed and then nodded her head. "I'm really sorry if I came off a little on edge, Adrienne. It's just that Ben is very special to me and I tend to get a little protective when I hear about his dating life. He deserves only the best."

"I understand," Adrienne nodded and the stiffness in her shoulders went away. "And I'm sorry if I seem a little ... tense, around you, Dawn. Romantic or not, I know you and Ben have a special bond that I may never understand and it's hard for a girlfriend not to feel at least a little ... scared ... about that."

I smiled and relaxed as the girls made their apologies and at the same time, seemed to put their fears out on the table. Maybe this would all work out.

Then Dawn broke the handshake and nodded. "Why don't you guys go get settled in. I can see you've got a lot of unpacking to do. Then come by and get me, Ben. We'll all go down and relax by the lake together."

I agreed and then with a curt nod to Adrienne, Dawn turned and walked back into her cabin. She disappeared through the doorway, but not before I caught her eyes narrowing and an almost venomous look cross my best friend's face. At almost the same time, I saw Adrienne drop her veneer of civility as she turned and stalked past me back to the van to start getting her gear.

I groaned inwardly. Oh, this was going to be BAD.


I am SUCH a guy. I knew there was some catfight drama brewing between the two most important girls in my life. I knew I should be carefully mediating the two of them and trying to find a way to have them understand their roles in my life while co-existing in harmony with each other.

But I couldn't. I'd been reduced to a drooling, hormonal, 18-year-old mess.

We'd unpacked and then dressed to go to the lake. Brooke was done first and went to notify Dawn and DJ while Adrienne and I finished with our gear. Then being a dude, I was the first one out with my swim trunks, a tank top, and my beach towel. In retrospect, I'm not sure if it was a good thing or bad thing the girls emerged in the order that they did. Maybe it would have been better if Dawn and Adrienne had come out first, stunning me into my drooling stupefaction early and giving me time before Brooke and DJ came out. As it was, I found myself riding an escalating wave of female flesh and beauty that threatened to send me into orbit.

The twins were the first ones out, 12-years-old with budding breasts in the first stages of growth. Their two-piece suits were age appropriate and they wore shorts over the bottoms. I didn't pay them much attention as they giggled and raced past me together to go in search of friends they hadn't seen in eleven months.

Brooke was next as she re-emerged from the Evans cabin. My 16-year-old little sister, at 5'6" and in a navy blue bikini designed to show off her developing assets (about midway between a B and C-cup now), got a bit of a rise out of me as she paused and turned to the side to let me ogle her very nice body. She too was wearing shorts and now sported the oversized black sunglasses perched on her head like so many other Southern California girls.

Then DJ hopped out and squealing, went straight to Brooke as the two girls started chattering and complimenting each other's new swimsuits. There was much to compliment about the youngest Evans daughter. She'd hit the same 5'9" height as both her older sisters, although she was still skinnier throughout. The one notable exception (or two) was that at sixteen, DJ's breasts were already as big as Dawn's 34Ds, something impossible to miss as she was wearing the exact same red bikini I'd seen her in last year, now stretched a little tighter around her fabulous body. By the time that girl hit eighteen she probably would have a bosom as big as Dayna's.

"Look, you're giving my brother a hard-on," Brooke giggled and pointed.

"Nah. He had that for you before he even got out here," DJ turned and evaluated me like a piece of meat, pretending as if I couldn't even hear them.

"But he's staring at YOUR boobs right now," Brooke pointed out.

"Why do you think I wore this thing? Ben hasn't nailed me since Halloween." DJ sighed and fixed her eyes on me.

"Would you like me to do something about that?" I growled lustfully, feeling my dick get even harder.

"Absolutely," the sunny blonde vixen husked before turning her back to me and leaning forward just a few inches over the rail, thrusting her ass out. She wasn't wearing shorts over her bikini bottoms and the red fabric was woefully inadequate at covering her perky buttcheeks. "The only question is: How do you want me?"

"DJ!" Dawn suddenly barked from the doorway. "Cool it. He's got a girlfriend now."

I turned my head and my eyes popped open. DJ may have had Dawn's cup size, but she had a ways to go before developing the same curvature, poise, and carriage of a nearly 18-year-old young woman in the prime of her youth and fully aware of her physical beauty. Then there was also Dawn's perfection of a face, from nose to lips to cheeks and especially those brilliant blue eyes. I didn't even notice the bikini, even though it did enhance her allure while drawing attention to everything it needed to. No, I was looking at the whole package, face, body, and even soul.

They say that boys are trained from birth to hold up their mothers as the pinnacle of womanhood and subconsciously seek out a wife that reminds them of their mom. I wasn't that kind of kid. From birth, I'd been trained by experience to view Dawn as the pinnacle of the female race. She was my partner in the playground and my confidant when hiding beneath the bedsheets with a flashlight, telling each other stories. My first adolescent fantasies were of her and my first sexual experiences were with her, even if she wasn't the one to take my virginity. I simply vibrated on a sexual frequency that Dawn matched perfectly, a sympathetic vibration that resonated in both of us whenever we were near each other.

And as I stared at Dawn in that bikini my dick became harder than ever, my skin temperature rose ten degrees, and my mouth even watered. Without conscious thought I took two steps toward her, my destination clear. Nothing else mattered; I would scoop up MY Dawn in my arms, carry her back into her family's cabin and not stop until I'd stripped off every article of clothing she was wearing with my teeth. And then we would make sweet love, the passionate sex of reuniting after a long absence, going and going until we'd both satiated the driving hungers inside of each of us to be together ... always...

I watched Dawn's eyes quivering as I approached her. She held my gaze and took a step towards me, recognizing the rise of our innate sexual attraction and returning it with her own, shining back an instinctive lust. But just as soon as she took that step, she blinked twice and took a step back, turning her head away and breaking our eye-contact. And in that moment, the connection was gone. I came to a dead stop myself, wondering what the hell was going on.

"So ask Adrienne," Brooke was giggling off to my side. "For a girlfriend, she's very, uh, open. You may have to crawl between her thighs first, but you won't regret that experience, either."

DJ's voice was clearly interested. "Really?"

Brooke's voice was even more sexually-charged. "Really. Ask Adrienne."

I was breathing hard, still staring towards Dawn, still feeling the desire inside to carry her into the cabin and ravage her body. My dick was throbbing with need. There hadn't been a day we'd been together in the past two years it seemed when our bodies weren't joined together in some form of intimate embrace. And I couldn't help but feel a... wrongness ... in the universe if I couldn't be with her like that today.

Dawn got a pained look on her face as she returned her gaze to mine. This time, her eyes didn't shine with instinctive lust. Her hand went to fiddle with her bracelet and she winced as if in unbearable pain. She didn't speak, but I understood: 'We can't, Ben. I want to. But we can't.'

"Ask me what?" Adrienne had stepped outside. And at the sound of her voice, I spun around. She was looking at Brooke and DJ, both younger girls blushing beet red while they looked at the older, taller girl in embarrassment.

Well, Brooke was looking at Adrienne in embarrassment. DJ's eyes had bugged out seeing the stunningly gorgeous blonde's E-cup tits bulging out of her skimpy bikini top and her Hawaiian Tropic-perfect body. Adrienne exuded sexuality out of her every pore and if there were a hundred guys around us, they would all be drooling as well. And DJ wasn't the only one staring.

I was ogling my girlfriend and vibrating with sexual need. The succession of girls, each one more sexually spectacular than the last, had turned my brain to mush. The desire to carry off Dawn for athletic, passionate sex was still inside me, and it found it's outlet in Adrienne. And then I simply couldn't stop myself. I took three steps forward, my hard dick leading the way as I went straight for my girlfriend. And grunting like a caveman, I simply lowered my torso, threw Adrienne over my shoulder, and carried her squealing into the cabin. The last thing I heard was DJ laughing, "I think we all overdid it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.