An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2008 by bluedragon

Chapter 1: Moving on

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1: Moving on - Ben's Senior year, learning to cope with the separation from his girlfriend and dealing with his attractions to the beautiful girls around him: sisters, classmates, cheerleaders, and friends.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   School  

AUGUST 2001, SUMMER BREAK

"I certify that I am at least 18 years of age? Pshh. Of course!" Brooke clicked on the 'I agree' box and immediately the screen was filled with rapidly-downloading images of porn stars in various states of undress and position. The horny 15- year-old girl worked the computer mouse like an orchestra director's wand, zipping left and right and clicking away with rapid efficiency.

Even though we had cable broadband internet, the pages took too long to load and the only free video clips she could find were at most 30 seconds long. But despite this mild frustration, my little sister had no difficulty finding enough material to get herself really aroused.

Of course, the fact that I was currently shafting my thick cock in and out of her juicing pussy had something to do with it. Brooke knelt on the padded chair before me, which had been reversed so that she could rest her left arm atop the backrest while keeping her eyes on the computer monitor in front of her. I was standing behind her, holding my sister's tight ass in my hands as I slowly pumped my way through her constricting tunnel and set off all the pleasure nerves inside her snatch.

"Ohhh, this is so hot, Ben," Brooke cooed and closed her eyes. She hung her head down, opening up more of the monitor to my view. On-screen, I was able to see a petite brunette with fake tits being roughly fucked from behind over the kitchen counter, a thickly-muscled man with long hair hammering her so fast that the video stream pixilated and couldn't keep up. And the tinny sounds of pornographic arousal blared out of the twin computer speakers to blend with my sister's whimpers and my own grunting.

"Oh, oh, oh," the brunette porn star moaned.

"Oh, oh, oh," my brunette sister added in the same sensual tone.

Abruptly, the movie clip ended, the last frame frozen as it zoomed in on the porn girl's face with her mouth gaping open in an erotic moan. Brooke didn't bother to replay the clip nor hunt for a new one; she was too busy approaching a live orgasm of her own. She relocated both hands to the backrest of the chair, gripping it white-knuckled and using it as leverage to really fling her small body back to meet my every thrust.

I ran the palm of my hand over the small of Brooke's back. Her skin was nicely tanned after a month at camp, and it felt so smooth to my touch. My fingers traced along the curve of her buttcheeks, over her tailbone and down the little crevasse between her perky globes. I waited to hear my little sister's moans pick up in pitch and speed, and when I judged the time to be right, I shifted my hand and plunged my thumb into her ass.

Brooke's reaction was immediate. Her spine stiffened and curved back, throwing her head into the air. Her hips jerked violently, just once. And a howling wail exploded out of her mouth as she shrieked in ecstasy. "FUUUUUCK!!!"

I wasn't far behind. Gripping her tiny waist with my left hand, I put a little extra oomph into my hips as I sped up my thrusting, repeatedly driving my cock through the tight channel of my little sister's pussy. And just as her orgasm began to wane, my own pleasure peaked and I began hosing down Brooke's innards with thick wads of creamy cum.

I thrust twice more while spitting out additional shots of jizz, which rocked Brooke's body against the backrest. And then I held myself at maximum penetration, feeling the final twitches in my abdomen while my lover folded her arms and rested her chest on them.

Together, brother and sister luxuriated in the pleasant buzz post-orgasm. And once I felt myself starting to deflate inside her, I slowly pulled out and grabbed a couple tissues off the desk, handing them to Brooke to blot herself up before we left any incriminating evidence in the family room.

A chime sounded off over the speakers just then, drawing our attention to the monitor. An instant messaging box popped open and a short line of text appeared: Wow. That was so hot!

Holding the tissues to her own crotch with her left hand, Brooke then turned her face to the webcam mounted on top of the monitor and smiled brilliantly. "Great idea, Dawn," she said into the microphone.

Since we were doing a webpage broadcast and not a two-way call, Dawn had to type her response: I came three times watching that. Wish I was there.

Brooke giggled and turned to me. "I came three times, too."

I grinned and then moved forward to take control of the keyboard while Brooke got herself out of the chair. I spun the chair around so I could sit comfortably in a more normal position, and then my little sister slid naked and sweaty into my lap.

A moment later, I opened a different window and suddenly, Brooke and I could see the Evans' family room on our monitor. The camera angle jerked around for a minute before adjusting so that we could see both Dawn and DJ.

Well, at least we could see Dawn. All we saw of DJ was the back of her head as she knelt between her sister's legs. We then heard my girlfriend start to moan over the computer speakers, which caused a fresh stirring in my cock. At the same time, Brooke moaned and reached her hand out to my half-hard erection.

"Mmm ... I hope they don't take too long," Brooke murmured. "There's only an hour before you've got to go pick up the twins and I want the girls to watch you fucking me one more time."


TWO WEEKS EARLIER

Life at home continued on as it always had. Every year upon returning from camp, my siblings and I packed our August social calendars full, catching up with friends we hadn't seen in a month and squeezing out as much "hanging out time" as possible.

This year was no different. On the first Sunday, I headed out to the basketball courts to meet up with my boys. Daniel Chen welcomed me back to the real world. Sung Joon and James Kaito gave me head nods. And Kenny Doyle unsubtly asked, "Bang any hot chicks at camp? I'll bet you were a sexual machine this past month."

I had been. A naughty smile crossed my face as I mused over the last four weeks of my life. I'd not only had the most amazing sex with a gorgeous young blonde who rivaled even Adrienne Dennis for sheer beauty, but I also nailed her hottie little sister. Hell, I'd even taken the virginity of my own little sister.

But also in that time, I'd fallen head over heels in love with Dawn, my lifelong best friend. I'd faced my own problems with fidelity and made an active choice to curb my casual attitude towards sex. And even though Dawn and I were now apart, I remained steadfast in my resolution to be loyal to her. Ben, male slut, was history.

Of course, I had yet to be tested in that resolution.

But anyways, Kenny didn't need to know all that. In response to his question I just shook my head and looked down. "No comment."

Too late, he'd already seen my little smile and thumped my back. "Of course you did! Big Ben: Campus Stud! Welcome back, brotha. Just stay the hell away from my girlfriend."


After a full hour of getting sweaty and thumping up and down the court, we guys collapsed onto the grass and sucked wind. Shortly after, three of the guys got up and headed off to their cars, nodding their heads goodbye.

I was still chugging my Gatorade when Kenny hit my shoulder and asked, "You wanna come over and game? The new Gran Turismo came out while you were gone."

I took another gulp and then shook my head in the negative. "I can't. I'm meeting up with Cassidy for lunch. She said she has something urgent to tell me."

"Will Megan be there?" Kaito asked from the other side of me.

I turned my head and arched an eyebrow. "Uh, no. Why?"

The handsome but shy guy blushed and shrugged. "Uh, nothing. Nevermind."

I didn't think much of it at the time, because Kenny had already turned around and asked Daniel, "You coming? Or do you need to call your old woman for permission?"

Daniel was already standing up and he smacked Kenny upside the back of his head. "NO, I do not need permission. And yeah, I'm coming."

Sung nodded as well. "Me, too."

Kenny then spun back to me. "C'mon, Ben. Don't leave us hanging. We need a fourth."

I shook my head. "You can race three just fine." I checked my watch and noticed the time. "Hell, I gotta go. See you guys later."

I'd barely gotten up when Kenny snorted, "Girls. They're not even dating anymore and he's still whipped."

Sung was quick to retort. "Oh, and if Rachel called like you wouldn't be out of here in ten seconds?"

The conversation behind me devolved into the usual mess of male insults and posturing. Ah, home again.


Cassidy O'Leary crinkled her nose when I hugged her outside In-N-Out. "Jeez, Ben. You stink! You could've at least showered before you met me."

I raised an arm and saw the spreading wet spot at the armpit of my T-shirt, not to mention how the white material was damp and clinging to me at my chest and in the small of my back as well. I grinned wryly and said, "Well, I'm not trying to impress you anymore, Freckles."

I'd meant the comment in good humor, but Cassidy's face darkened and became serious. "Do you mean that?"

Startled by her solemnity, I stood up a little straighter and furrowed my eyebrows. "What?"

The cute redhead frowned and seemed nervous, looking away from me. But she gathered herself and brought her attention right onto my face. "Ben, do you still want us to get back together?"

I gulped and paled immediately. I'd known Cassidy had once loved me quite passionately. Even after I cheated, she'd still held out hope and desire for reconciliation. But once the opportunity presented itself, after I'd thought Adrienne had dumped me, she'd chosen not to reunite with me despite what she professed to be her still undying love. But that was months ago. To a teenager, it had been a near-eternity. A lot had happened since then.

"Well..." I began, wincing in apprehension. The fact was, I didn't want to get back together with Cassidy. I was quite certain in my love for Dawn, but I wasn't sure how my ex-girlfriend would take the news.

Cassidy read the expression on my face as she started to figure out that I was going to answer 'no'. And as a little smile crossed her face she teased, "Aww, not trying to win me back anymore, Ben?"

There was no heat in her voice and I relaxed considerably. "You're not upset?"

"No. Relieved, actually," Cassidy sighed and visibly loosened up. "I've been feeling guilty ever since I told you I didn't want to get back together anymore. You looked so hurt and I was feeling really bad about it."

I smirked. "Why? You didn't do anything wrong."

"Well, I did break up your relationship with Adrienne." Cassidy frowned in apology.

"No, no." I held up a hand to forestall any further comments and leaned forward, putting my hand on Cassidy's shoulder and looking her straight in the eye. "I broke up my relationship with Adrienne. Really, it wasn't your fault." After all, Cassidy didn't know about Donna nor Adrienne's willingness to overlook my slip- up with Cassidy herself.

Cassidy touched my hand on her shoulder, nodding slowly as she tried to accept what I was telling her. I removed my hand and stood up straight. Then giving her my most reassuring smile, I asked, "So, what was so urgent that you needed to see me right away?"

Now Cassidy looked guilty again, but she took a deep breath and collected herself. "I've met someone."

Her news and vocal delivery surprised me, but I wasn't alarmed. "Oh, okay. Who is he?"

Cassidy's green eyes glittered and she got a hopeful expression since I didn't seem angry. "His name's Cameron. You don't know him. He goes to a different school. But ... well ... we're getting closer and I'm thinking he wants to go steady but I just couldn't really ... I dunno ... I wasn't sure if we were totally done. I mean, I know we broke up and I told you we couldn't get back together but I just ... I just had to see you again, Ben. I had to know if I'm over you and know that you're not in love with me anymore."

I gave her a wan smile and shrugged. "Sorry. I've moved on."

Cassidy nodded and actually managed a smile. "I can tell." She then took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, blowing out a big puff of air for several seconds. And when she was done, she finally looked at complete ease. "Me, too. I'm good, Ben. I'm happy."

"I'm happy for you," I smiled. "Will I get to meet him?"

"Sometime. I'm sure we're run into each other," Cassidy nodded. "Heck, when you pick yourself a new girlfriend maybe we can double-date."

I smiled radiantly at the thought of Dawn. "If I can ever get her down here."

Cassidy's eyebrows went up. "'Down here'? You have a new girlfriend already? Or are you talking about Summer MacIntosh? I know she's going to UCLA but I thought you said you two weren't-"

"No, no. Summer IS just a friend," I waved her off. I'd forgotten that the beautiful older blonde was the last girl my friends had seen me be very close with. It felt like such a long time ago. "No, uh, I think I've told you about Dawn before. We grew up together in NorCal."

"Oh, right. The girl you meet every summer at camp?"

I nodded and Cassidy got a little smirk on her face. And in her teasing voice she asked, "The girl you experimented sex with growing up, right?"

I blushed a deep red. "I don't think I told you that part before."

The redhead grinned. "You told Megan. And we girls tell each other EVERYTHING."

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. Girls ... But I got over my annoyance and nodded inside the restaurant. "C'mon. Let's grab some food and then I'm going to grill you about this new boyfriend until we're even."


When I returned home, it was to find my parents relaxing while watching TV. After a month away from work, they were enjoying their last day of vacation before returning to the daily grind.

"Hello," I announced as I passed them on the way to the stairs.

"Hey, Ben. Did you get something to eat?" Mom asked.

"Yeah," I slowed down.

"With whom?"

My eyebrows furrowed. My parents rarely asked who I was meeting with. They knew my friends and trusted me not to hang out with any bad crowds. "Uh, with Cassidy."

Mom sat up straighter and leaned over the backrest of the couch. "Oh, just the two of you?" she asked with just a hint of suspicion in her voice.

"Yeah," I frowned in confusion. Why was my mom suddenly taking such an interest? And while I wasn't one to ever let my parents know what my friends were doing in their personal lives, I felt like I needed to defuse her. "Uh, Cassidy wanted to talk to me about this new boy she's been seeing and I was telling her a bit about Dawn."

"Oh!" Mom smiled with obvious relief. "Oh, okay. I talk with Deanna Evans every week and I really don't want to tell her you're breaking Dawn's heart." She pointed her fingers at her eyes, then at me, and back to her own eyes. The message was clear: she was watching me.

"Mooom," I groaned.

"Well, dinner's at 6:30." She nodded and immediately snuggled back up against my dad, turning her attention back to the TV.

Arching my eyebrow to myself, I turned and headed for my bedroom. I was feeling grimy from basketball sweat and eager to get out of my dirty clothes. So planning to take a quick afternoon shower, I shucked my clothes and wrapped a towel around my waist.

But when I opened my bedroom door, I jerked back in surprise and found Brooke standing in front of me, her arms folded and a silly grin on her face.

"Need somebody to wash your back?" she husked in a sultry tone.

"Brooke!" I hissed, just managing to keep the volume down. "Mom and Dad are right downstairs!"

"And they were in their bedroom when you squirted me full of cum last night."

"They were asleep! C'mon, the last thing we need is for one of them to catch us hustling out of the bathroom together." I glared at my little sister.

"FINE," Brooke pouted. "But you're gonna make it up to me."

"I promise."

My sister humphed and went back to her own room.

I shook my head. I was thrilled the cute, skinny brunette was so eager for sex with me. But at this rate, we were sooo gonna get caught.


The rest of the afternoon was spent instant messaging with Dawn. We had to keep things PG since both our family's computers were in public areas, and the LAST thing I wanted was for Eden or Emma to meander by and read my X-rated thoughts about my girlfriend.

After dinner, I retired to my bedroom to have a short phone conversation with my gorgeous girlfriend, who I missed desperately. After spending nearly every waking hour together for four weeks straight, this day was my first without Dawn and I felt like half of me was missing.

We melodramatically talked about how much we missed each other on the phone. For the most part, our moaned longings were romantic and lovey-dovey. Should Brooke actually be eavesdropping on the conversation she might go into sugar- shock, or at the very least be grossed out by how syrupy Dawn and I were being.

But towards the end, Dawn talked about how she felt empty inside and how only my cock could ever make her feel whole again. That led into a mild bout of phone sex after which I felt quite aroused. And since my parents were going to bed early, I snuck myself over to Brooke's room both to fulfill my promise to her and also sate the lust Dawn had created in me.

Thank goodness for horny 15-year-old sisters. It was only my first day without Dawn, and if it wasn't for Brooke, I don't know how I would have survived.


For no special occasion, on Monday Elaine Fukuhara invited her closest friends to hang out for the day by the pool. It wasn't a party per se, but there were still about fifteen people coming and pizza would be delivered.

Now I'd been to Elaine's house to hang out by the pool several times every summer since Junior High. But this particular pool day was different: This day, I would I be seeing Abbie and Allie Sanders for the first time since the whole pregnancy fiasco with Allie. Even now, more than a month later, I was still shocked that I'd actually knocked her up.

I'd called the girls Sunday night and they just told me they'd meet me at Elaine's place. I'd beaten them to the house and was splashing around the pool with Kenny when the two petite brunettes arrived. Kenny saw them first and jerked his head over, grinning widely. "Hey, Ben. Two more of your playthings have arrived. You planning on a repeat of the last time the three of you were here?"

I ignored Kenny's jibe and just turned to look. I don't think anyone noticed how I'd suddenly gone rigid as I saw them, and I covered my nerves quickly, moved to edge of the pool, and hoisted myself out. Abbie Sanders was the first to look over at me as I came up dripping and swept my bangs back over my scalp.

The twins said hi to Sung Joon and Stephanie Vo before turning towards me. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my shoulders as I approached them and then came to a stop. "Hey girls. How ya doin'?" I said breezily, forcing myself to keep my tone casual.

"Hi, Ben." "Hi, Ben." The girls were just barely out of sync, sounding like an echo of each other. Abbie looked at me firmly. "We're good."

I nodded at Abbie's response but my gaze was right on Allie. The young teen didn't meet my gaze for a moment before taking a breath and then flicking her golden brown eyes up to me. And I was only able to sigh with relief when the slightly younger twin nodded and said, "I'm fine."

I nodded and then jerked a thumb back towards the cooler while looking back and forth between the two of them. "Can I get you something to drink?"

Abbie looked at Allie and then Allie replied, "Sure. Coupla Sprites."

I smiled and turned to fetch the sodas. I hoped no one noticed the undercurrent of tension in that little meeting. It was ordinary enough for me to greet girls on arrival; I was after all, something of a flirt nowadays. And given the rather common knowledge that I'd been alone in a bedroom with both Sanders twins at Elaine's end-of-school party a month and a half ago, I don't think anyone was surprised I'd gotten up to meet them. But none of us wanted it getting out that Allie had gotten an abortion.

When I returned with the drinks, the girls had already stripped down to their bikinis and were reclining on chairs by the pool. We were all alone as most everyone was either in the pool itself or at the other end clustered around some other chairs. It seemed clear that the girls and I wanted to talk alone for a minute. I handed over the ice cold Sprites and got matching, "Thanks, Ben" statements from both of them.

Abbie then reached up and grabbed my hand, pulling me down towards them. "Hey, Ben. We'll always be friends, right?"

There was a touch of fear in her voice and feeling the immediate need to reassure her, I knelt between the two lounge chairs and earnestly looked both girls in the eye. "Of course."

"You don't hate me?" Allie asked hesitantly while Abbie scanned around to see if anyone was within earshot.

I looked at the scared young girl and reached out to hold her hand. "Of course not. We made a mistake. But I don't blame you for anything that happened."

She nodded and now it was my turn to ask, "Allie, you don't hate me?"

The young teenager took a deep breath and gave me a little smile, shaking her head in the negative. "No. I've had a lot of time to think about it, and I don't hate you."

I smiled and started to pull back, but Allie gripped my hand and held me. "Ben," she began in a small voice and looked around again to make sure no one was within eavesdropping range. "I was just wondering..." She bit her lip and dropped her gaze to the ground.

Patiently, I waited Allie out while she gathered herself. And then she looked me in the eye and said, "I know I won't be ready to have sex again for a while. The whole thing is just so ... scary. But when I am ready, do you think-? I mean, I'd really like for you..."

I squeezed Allie's hand as she left her question unfinished and just searched through my eyes. I felt an upwelling of emotion for this girl. I didn't love her, but I cared about her well-being and felt responsible for what had happened to her. And dirty, sexual thoughts were the last thing on my mind as I understood what Allie was asking me. "Are you sure you'd want it to be me?"

She nodded. "I still trust you, Ben. And ... it's like they say. Sometimes you have to get right back in the water or forever be afraid to swim. And out of all the boys in this world, you're the one guy who'll understand what I'm going through when that time comes."

I sighed. "Allie," I began hesitantly and I watched her face crumble. "I'd love to. I mean, I feel that if it's what you really want, when the time comes, it would be the right thing to do."

She looked at me in confusion, my words saying 'yes' but my tone saying 'no'. And then my expected 'but' came.

"But," I began. "I have a girlfriend right now. That wasn't the case when we were last together. And to be perfectly honest, I don't know how she'd feel about it."

"Oh, okay, I understand," Allie nodded and visibly relaxed. Girls certainly understood the concept of fidelity.

"But that's not a 'no'," I put in hurriedly. "Dawn's ... open-minded. So I guess what I'm saying is, when the time comes, just let me know, and we'll see. Okay?"

Allie smiled and opened her arms to me. I leaned in and hugged her, and I also felt the soft touch of Abbie's hand on my shoulder. I sighed, feeling some absolution from my guilt.

But I also felt a little twinge of new guilt. Dawn had said she could live with sex for sex's sake, as long as I held my love for her. She'd be happier if I didn't sleep with anyone else, and for that reason alone I told her I'd be faithful. But did I just give myself an out? Brooke was already an exception to the rule. Was I now making Allie an exception in my head? What did that mean about Abbie? And once I started opening this door, where did it stop?

Exhaling slowly while rubbing Allie Sanders' back, I soothed my troubled mind. My life had never been black and white. I would just have to make the best decisions I could as they came up and let the chips fall where they may.


One person who did notice my little exchange with the Sanders twins was Megan Kwan. My first ever girlfriend came over with a paper plate of pizza, handing it off to me with a smile before taking a seat on the next lounge chair and saying, "Things seemed to have cooled off between you guys."

"Huh?" I took the pizza gratefully but arched my eyebrow at Megan's comment.

"Abbie and Allie," Megan waved. "Last time we were all here they couldn't wait to rip your trunks off. Now ... you just seem friendly."

I bit my lip nervously and shrugged my shoulders. "They got what they wanted from me. But we all knew it wasn't going any further and we're all just friends."

Now it was Megan's turn to arch her eyebrow at me. "That's not the Ben I remember. The Ben I remember could make a girl melt in his hands. He'd drown her in orgasms so good she'd do anything to get more of them, relationship or not."

I canted my head and smiled at the praise while simultaneously feeling residual guilt over Allie. Clearly, I didn't want to tell Megan, 'Well I knocked up Allie Sanders and the girls want to step back from sex for a bit.' So I shook my head and remembered my other firm reason for not being quite the flirt I'd been toward the end of last year. "Well honestly, Megan, I'm trying to keep it in my pants. I'm taking your advice and really trying to stay loyal to my girlfriend."

A smile crossed her face. "Ah yes, Dawn, right? Cassidy told me you and she decided to take your relationship to the next level."

I shrugged and nodded. "Growing up, right? Finding a more mature love, right?"

Megan nodded but gave me a pointed look. "Fair enough. But don't forget, it's not just about fidelity for fidelity's sake, Ben. It's not just keeping a leash on your dick because you'll get in trouble if you don't. You've got to want to be loyal, Ben. When you realize that she's the only one you want, that's love."

I furrowed my eyebrows. I knew I loved Dawn. I felt differently about her than anyone else, including my previous girlfriends. But only one I'd even want? Hell, I looked around the pool area and saw a bunch of girls I wanted to bang. I couldn't even IMAGINE a situation where I would only want to have sex with just one person. Being monogamous I could understand, especially once I was actually together with Dawn at Berkeley and we could always be together. But to think monogamously was just unimaginable.

Megan seemed to sense my confusion and she laughed, patting my shoulder. "Don't worry. No one's expecting you to get married and tie yourself down right now."

I exhaled with relief and smiled at her.

She smiled back and squeezed my shoulder, searching my eyes. "Still, I'm proud of you, Ben. You really seem serious about being loyal and remembering what, and who, are the important people in your life."

"I am," I said earnestly.

"Of course, I still wish you were being that dedicated to me," she chuckled. But before I could stammer out some apology, she shushed me and said, "But that's okay. I don't want to do anything to ruin what you have with Dawn. I think she's got a claim on you that pre-dates me anyways."

"Thanks, Megan," I said while reaching up and squeezing her hand that was on my shoulder.

She leaned in and pecked my cheek. "I'll still be around, Ben."


After several hours of sunning and swimming, everyone moved inside to watch a movie on Elaine's 42-inch plasma TV, which was absolutely massive for 2001. Kenny immediately pronounced that in ten years, we'd have flat-screen TVs that covered an entire wall and made 3-year-olds go blind.

Daniel Chen and Elaine, of course, cuddled together in the best spot, a chaise lounge for two. It was Elaine's house after all. Kenny Doyle and Rachel Tyler were side-by-side on the couch. And James Kaito got up and moved to let Sung Joon and Stephanie Vo cuddle up together.

I glanced around and briefly thought of sticking myself in the middle of the other couch where perhaps Megan or Cassidy or even the Sanders twins might end up curled up next to me. But my recent conversation with Megan had me feeling slightly nervous about my dedication to Dawn. It had only been two days and I felt a twinge of guilt at desiring even that minor physical contact with another girl. So pushing aside those flirtatious feelings, I put myself in a corner and settled in to just relax.

As it turned out, Megan came and sat beside me anyways. She didn't cuddle herself into the crook of my arm like one of the other girlfriends was currently doing with their boys, but I was still happy that a cute girl was next to me. And then we all went quiet as the Save the Last Dance started up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.