An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2008 by bluedragon

Chapter 16: Family

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16: Family - Ben's Senior year, learning to cope with the separation from his girlfriend and dealing with his attractions to the beautiful girls around him: sisters, classmates, cheerleaders, and friends.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   School  

May 2002, Senior Year

"Am I dreaming? Are you really here?"

I trailed my fingers over Adrienne's face, feeling the warmth of her skin and the changing textures of her eyelids, nose, and lips beneath my fingertips. I was afraid that if I stopped touching her, she would vanish beneath me and I would collapse onto cold sheets as if she'd never been there at all. Even after an entire night of bliss, I could still scarcely believe it.

"I'm really here, Ben," Adrienne smiled, trying to catch her breath. Her naked tits rose and fell beneath me with each grab for oxygen. A bead of sweat fell from my forehead, splashing down on a round globe just left of her nipple. And she giggled and reached up to caress the side of my face with her own fingers.

Morning light streamed through the thin drapes of our hotel room. I'd never bothered to close the heavier, light-blocking drapes last night. Adrienne and I had been too busy attempting to devour each other's body. I glanced over at the clock, finding that it was still only 7:34am. We probably could have slept in longer, but my morning hard-on had been grinding into Adrienne's naked ass for some time and when she realized I was awake, she'd simply slid my cock inside her for another round.

I'd just had my ... fourth ... orgasm. I was pretty sure we went three times last night. My memory was a little fuzzy as each round had seemed to melt into the next. Counting ejaculations wasn't so important to me as attempting to sate my insatiable desire to hold, rub, and caress my gorgeous lover for as long as possible. We'd eventually stripped off Adrienne's heels, stockings, and jewelry. And I knew I'd fallen asleep with my cock still inside her.

And yet I couldn't believe it. Adrienne and I were finally back together. Still feeling the need for verbal confirmation, I slid my fingers off her lips and turned my hand to cup her cheek. "Adrienne, are you finally with me? For real? Or are we still... 'nottogether'?"

"For real, Ben. We're together again," she said softly, delighting in the smile crossing my face and the twinkle in my eyes at her confirmation. She inhaled deeply. "I'm still scared of losing you, but right now, I'm more afraid of missing out on the best guy I've ever met."

She pulled me down for a slow-burn kiss that built and built in intensity and heat. We started gasping for air again, only brief separations before bringing our mouths back together. And then Adrienne decided to take charge, rolling us over so that she was leaning over me with a Cheshire grin on her face.

I snuck a peek at the clock while Adrienne slid down my body, moving her face over my half-hard cock. It was still only 7:40am. And as Adrienne took me inside the warm wetness of her mouth, I sighed and smiled. We had all the time in the world together.


Dressed once again in casual clothes, I walked Adrienne into my house just in time for Sunday brunch. The rest of my family was at the table together and everyone smiled at us as we entered hand-in-hand.

"Adrienne!" Eden cheered.

"Hey, A.D.!" Emma chirped.

"How was Prom?" Dad asked before his eyes went down to Adrienne's and my enjoined hands.

"Don't you two look cozy?" Brooke added as she noticed the hands as well.

Adrienne just smiled radiantly and leaned herself into my arm affectionately while clearly staking her claim over me.

"Uh-huh..." Mom nodded knowingly before gesturing to the table. "Have a seat, kids. We can talk later."

"Later" turned out to be about ten minutes. We joined in on the brunch, which I began wolfing down fiendishly. And while Adrienne had frequently taken meals with my family, she'd never been quite so demonstrably affectionate with me, holding my hand on top of the table and not being shy about kissing me on the cheek.

Ten minutes was all Brooke could last before she asked, "So are you two together again?"

I looked at my Mom first, seeing if she wanted me to delay the announcement or not. Getting no sign to stop from her, I simply nudged Adrienne and smiled at my new (old) girlfriend.

Adrienne smiled at Brooke and nodded. "Yes. Ben and I are back together."

"Cool!" Emma said happily.

"Cool!" Eden echoed.

"What about Allie?" Brooke arched an eyebrow.

I took a deep breath and Adrienne sighed wistfully. I winced before saying, "Allie stepped aside. We're still friends, but-"

"But everyone knew you and Adrienne should be together," Brooke interrupted me, nodding her understanding, and giving us a thumbs-up. "Got it."

I looked around the table to find the twins and my parents also nodding. Mildly perturbed, I asked, "Did everyone really know?"

Adrienne blushed. "Everyone but me, I guess."

"Better late than never, sweetie," Mom patted Adrienne's hand with a warm, motherly smile.

Adrienne just beamed right back at her, a big, toothy, happy smile that lit up her eyes. The beautiful blonde scanned around the table, seeing nothing but pleasant smiles and welcoming warmth, like the family she never had. She sighed happily and said, "I love you guys."


The afternoon found Adrienne and I sitting out in the backyard, shaded by a big tree and swinging together in a hammock made for two. I really didn't spend enough time in this hammock.

Adrienne was cuddled up to my side with her chin against my shoulder and we'd been chatting pleasantly when suddenly her tone turned serious. "Ben, as much as I want to dive headlong into this new relationship and let myself just be blissfully in love, we really should talk about this. We need to figure out ground rules so we both understand what to expect. The last thing I want is for us to break up because we don't know what we're getting ourselves into. I can't lose you, Ben."

With all my prior relationships, Allie included, I'd just let passion and affection lead the way. There had never been any discussions of ground rules or anything like that. To do so would kill the mood and the budding relationship. But this wasn't a new relationship; this was rebuilding an old one. And I understood Adrienne's fears. So I took a deep breath and nodded. "Okay. Let's talk."

"I love you, Ben. And I love that from time to time I can put my trust in you, let you control little aspects of our life together. But ... not all the time. I'm an independent girl and I've never let any boyfriend order me around."

"What makes you think I'd ever try to?"

"I don't think you would, but it's just that in some of my previous relationships, the guy would get some concept in his head that I had certain obligations or duties as 'his girlfriend'. But that's not me. I knew I had the upper hand in our relationship the first time around, but this is going to be different. You know how desperately I need you, Ben. If you wanted, you could probably use that as leverage to manipulate me. I don't think you'd do it, but I can already feel that we're going to be more like equals this time around. Still, you have to know I'll resist if you try and make me your beck and call."

"Never," I assured her. "Adrienne keeps her independence: check. Besides, your self-confidence is one of the things I love about you."

Adrienne smiled and then said, "Okay. Your turn."

I blinked a couple of times. I wasn't expecting to be put on the spot like this, and it's not like I'd prepared little relationship notes or anything. So all I came up with right then was, "Okay, I'm not a mind-reader. I'd like to think I've started to understand you better, Adrienne; but history has shown me that I can be an utter and complete moron when it comes to understanding what my girlfriend wants. You've got to spell it out for me sometimes, okay? Without getting all peeved that I'm not reading your mind or reading whatever you think are obvious clues. Megan always got so PISSED at me about this stuff."

Adrienne giggled. "Deal."

So far, so good. I relaxed a bit and couldn't resist leaning forward and pecking Adrienne's nose, momentarily throwing off the rhythm of our hammock swinging. I draped my left leg off and kicked off the ground to get us moving again.

Then Adrienne took a deep breath and said, "Let's talk about fidelity."

I stopped breathing. My body got all tense, and automatically I started defensively saying, "Adrienne. I would never-"

"Hey, hey, relax, relax..." Adrienne soothed. "Relax, I'm not the jealous type."

I arched an eyebrow, not believing her.

Adrienne continued, "I mean, yeah, we initially broke up over cheating but think about it: I accepted you sleeping with Cassidy in the end and I admitted I was looking for other guys on the side at the same time. I'm really not the jealous type. Hell, remember Winter Break?"

I gulped. How could I forget? Adrienne, Candy, Heather and Lynne had more or less given me a four-day/three-night four-on-one orgy. I frowned. "But we were 'nottogether' then."

"I still loved you. I still could have gotten jealous. What pissed me off wasn't you sleeping with other girls, Ben; it was doing it behind my back. You understand?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and thought about it for a second before saying, "Uh, the concept, I think so. But in practice? What do you mean?"

Adrienne took a deep breath, collecting herself first. Then she began, "Relationships fail only two ways: One, someone loses interest in the relationship and wants to move on to someone else. I've seen it happen a lot in High School, but that's not what happened to us. But two, someone doesn't live up to the other's expectations. That's what happened to us, Ben. I had certain expectations of you, and you disappointed me. You understand?"

"Not exactly."

"Everyone has expectations in a relationship. I expect you to love me and to be there for me when I'm sad or unhappy. I expect you to fuck my brains out and give me the most incredible orgasms on a regular basis. Okay?"

I smiled. I could handle that. "Okay."

"But if I have unreasonable expectations, say, I expect you to devote every single waking minute to me and come running whenever I call, even if you were planning to play basketball with the guys or you're spending some quality time with your family, thennnn either I get disappointed and upset with you when you don't meet that expectation OR you get mad at me for being unreasonable. Got it?"

I nodded, "Got it."

"Disappointment is about not living up to expectations, so it's up to me to not expect things of you that you can't actually do. I know you, Ben. You're a sexual creature, and girls are drawn to you as if you were magnetic. If I expect full fidelity out of you, you might disappoint me. And even if you managed to stay completely loyal, you'd be going crazy with all the temptation around you. So here's the deal: I'm not going to expect fidelity out of you, Ben. In fact, I might even bring us a few playmates myself. You like girls. I like girls. We'll work it out."

I arched an eyebrow. "You serious?"

"Completely serious, Ben. But what I am asking for is honesty, okay? If you're gonna sleep with someone, just tell me about it, okay? Don't hide anything from me, Ben."

"You're just going to let me sleep with whomever I want," I blurted in disbelief.

"Pretty much. It's not so different than when we were 'nottogether'. Wait, I take that back. Not just anyone. If Donna Kincaid comes calling you-"

"I get it, I get it," I held up a hand. "You get veto rights."

Adrienne smiled at that. "Yeah, that works."

I furrowed my eyebrows and winced. "But ... I'm not totally sure of how I'd feel with you sleeping with other guys, Adrienne."

Both eyebrows rose as she smiled at me. "What, you were all ready to let me screw Kyle McGinley for Prom before, weren't you?"

"That was different. You weren't mine."

She grinned. "Ooh, getting all possessive now, aren't we?"

I sighed. "Adrienne, I know it's not fair if you're going to let me sleep with other girls, but ... I can't help but feel a little weird about it."

"Relax, Ben. I haven't wanted any other guy but you since ... since Halloween. Although I must say, Allie told me about a little swapping thing she and Abbie pulled with you and Kenny."

"She TOLD you?" My mouth gaped.

"'Details'," Adrienne grinned, her fingers in the air to mime the air-quotes.

I sighed. "Look, I'm not saying 'never'. Stuff happens. But I definitely want to talk about it should you get the, uh ... urge ... to step out-"

"Relax, relax, Ben. I get it." Adrienne patted my cheek. "Remember our little party in La Jolla last year? We had rules just like this. This is just how guys are wired, they want to screw everything that moves but can't handle 'their' girl doing the same. Maybe it's unfair, but that's just the way you're wired. I can handle it, Ben. Just don't keep me from MY pussy." She giggled with a sparkle in her eyes.

I nodded, exhaling slowly and feeling the little bit of tension that had built up in me melting away. Adrienne smiled and kissed me again, relaxing me the rest of the way until I was almost back to fully at ease.

Just then, the patio door slid open and my mom stuck her head out. "Hey kids. We're taking the twins out to the movies and Brooke is heading off to Jennifer Vo's. Do you guys want to come with us?"

I looked up at my mom and considered joining them for a movie, but Adrienne giggled and tugged on my arm conspicuously. "Uh, no thanks, Mom. I think we'll just hang out here."

Mom grinned knowingly. "Have fun you two." She headed back inside and closed the door.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Ben?" Adrienne batted her eyelashes at me while a naughty little smile spread across her face.

My loins stirred to life. "I am now."

"Mmm, just a warning Ben, my pussy is pretty sore from last night." She bit her lip and winced an apology. "But don't worry; I've been dying to feel you stretch my ass again."


Monday morning, being the first day of school after the Prom, Adrienne and I were quickly bombarded with questions about our whereabouts during the second half of the Prom. Allie, of course, knew exactly what was going on and had informed both our core group of friends as well as Heather and Lynne. Our friends surrounded us to help shield us from the storm, and by lunchtime, enough people were spreading rumored confirmations that yes, Adrienne and I had gotten back together and yes, we'd gone up to my hotel room to start fucking. And the questions died out.

While we didn't confirm the rumors ourselves, we didn't bother to try denying it, either. After all, it WAS the truth. Adrienne and I were certainly holding hands as a couple and we had gone up to my hotel room and started fucking like rabbits. We just hadn't known we were about to get voted Prom King and Queen and have everyone looking for us all at the same time.

At lunchtime, I specifically went out of my way to track down Allie immediately after her fourth-period class. She brightened when she saw me waiting for her. "Hey, Ben!"

"Hey. Thanks for keeping people off our backs this morning. It couldn't have been easy for you."

She shrugged. "I knew I'd be getting some condolences from people, some of whom either want to crucify you for leaving me or get all pissed off at Adrienne for poaching or whatever. They don't believe me when I tell them it was a mutual break-up."

I nodded and then stopped us from walking. "How are you, Allie?"

The cute brunette took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. She canted her head to the side and shrugged, a gloomy look in her eyes. "I'm a little sad, to be honest. I really did like being your girlfriend, Ben."

"I'm so sorry," I began.

"No, no," Allie waved me off. She inhaled again. "This is the way it's supposed to be," she said while nodding. "We were never in love. We were never supposed to be more than friends, actually. But I will miss the sex," she managed a wry smile.

I chuckled and then leaned down. "Actually, you should talk to Adrienne about that. She's pretty open about our relationship."

Allie's eyebrows went up. "Really?"

"You do have such a sweet, tight, little pussy, Allie," I leered.

She giggled and turned away for a second, not quite believing me just yet. But then she turned right back, giggling, "You're incorrigible, you know that?"

I shrugged. "Seriously. Ask her."

"Hmm. I just might. Really, Ben. I've got to get over you, which means finding other guys to satisfy my cravings," Allie said frankly, before a wide smile spread across her face. "But then again, maybe you will be my vacation until it's time to go to college. If I'd known last Friday was going to be our last night together, I might've done some things differently. There are a few fantasies I never got to live with you."

"Anytime," I chuckled and then opened my arms, leaning forward.

Allie accepted the invitation and threw herself against my chest, holding me fiercely. "Thank you for everything, Ben."

"No. Thank you, Allie." I patted her back. "You've been an incredible friend."


For the next two weeks, Adrienne and I settled into a comfortable routine. The athletic season was winding down, meaning fewer events for the cheerleaders and requiring fewer practices as well. On the days Adrienne didn't have any cheer obligations, we carpooled together (in her Mustang, not my beater Corolla). Most of those afternoons ended with the two of us fucking our brains out at her place.

There were even two incredible afternoons when Allie did ask Adrienne if she was really okay with me screwing my ex-girlfriend. Adrienne offered to let Allie borrow me for some one-on-one time, which Allie did on Thursday of the first week. My petite ex-girlfriend was horny as hell and we fucked like bunnies for three hours. The only condition was that I had to return to Adrienne with Allie's pussy juice still on my cock so that my new girlfriend could taste it.

Then, perhaps thinking of the time she'd rubbed her face in Adrienne's tits, Allie decided to join us, not me, the following Tuesday.

I'll always remember Allie tensing up nervously when Adrienne started licking her clit while the cute brunette was riding me in a reverse-cowgirl position, Allie's first sexual encounter with a girl other than her own twin sister.

I'll always have a mental snapshot of Allie moaning in ecstasy and caressing her own tits while riding Adrienne's face as the stunning blonde ate the creampie I'd left inside, all while I was drilling my new blonde girlfriend at the other end.

I'll never forget the sight of Allie licking Adrienne's nipples while I plowed my brunette ex-girlfriend from behind, and then her moving up to french kiss her new blonde lover when I pulled out and switched to screwing my gorgeous cheerleader girlfriend instead.

Nor will I ever forget the sight of Allie returning the favor by sucking my cum out of Adrienne's swamped pussy. I guess Allie was a little more bisexual than she'd originally thought. She'd certainly return to Abbie with a new arsenal of sex tricks to try out.

But even on the days without Allie, Adrienne and I found our relationship blossoming faster and with more intensity than either of us could ever have imagined. It was as if we were catching up on intimacy after spending most of the school year too scared of losing our friendship to take the steps into becoming a relationship. The sex was the same as when we were 'nottogether'. But the cuddling and acknowledgement that yes, we loved each other as boyfriend and girlfriend, produced a perpetual state of happiness for the both of us that was contagious, brightening the moods of everyone who saw us together. Heck, even my dad confided in me that his sex life with my mom had improved, much to my mental disgust.

And while I was finding renewed happiness with an old flame, so was my little sister.

Of course, Brooke being Brooke, it started off a little rocky.


"Fucking sonovabitch!" Brooke cried as soon as she got in the doorway.

"Hey, hey. Watch the language, little one," I admonished from the family room. I paused my video game and got up to see what the matter was. I was just in time to see Kady's car peeling out. The only times Kady didn't come in to flirt and tease me were when Brooke was in a bad mood like this, and even the self- confident redhead didn't want to be around her.

"What happened?"

"What happened???" Brooke repeated my words in a higher pitch and volume.

"Did something happen at school?"

"Did something happen at school?" Brooke screeched, her face turning red with anger.

"Brooke, talk to me," I gripped her shoulders to try and calm her down.

But my little sister just jerked and flung her arms to shake loose of me while she turned and stomped into the kitchen. "Kenta Nishioka! That's what fucking happened to me!"

"What'd he do?" I followed her.

"He won't fucking leave me alone!"

"Brooke, language," I said sternly.

"What??? You don't fucking care if I fucking say 'fuck' while we're fucking!" Brooke yelled in my face.

I sighed. There was no getting through to her when she got like this. I gently tried to calm her down making settling motions with both hands. "Okay, okay. What's going on? I mean, I know you bitched about how he kept begging to talk to you right after you dumped him in what ... January? What's going on now?"

"He just..." Brooke's nose scrunched up and she waved her arm as if looking for something to punch while she paced in circles. "He just won't take a hint. He started a week ago. He says he loves me. He says he broke up with his girlfriend because he hadn't gotten over me."

"You're beautiful, Brooke," I said calmly.

Brooke exhaled sharply through her nose, the sound quite clear. Her mouth turned into a pout as she turned to face me. "Don't try to butter me up."

"I'm just saying: I don't blame the guy. If I wasn't your brother I'd want to be with you, too."

She rolled her eyes. Brooke acted annoyed, but I knew her sense of vanity and the compliments were distracting her from her anger. "I told him I don't want to deal with him but he keeps on asking for just one chance to explain. I GAVE him that chance in January. He didn't take it!"

"He's sixteen, Brooke. He's a moron. Remember me at sixteen?"

Brooke huffed out her nose again, still pacing. But she looked at me and softened just a bit. "So what, you think I should give him a chance to talk to me?"

I shrugged. "You've got two choices: Keep shunning him and hope he takes the hint, otherwise you might have to deal with him bugging you for the rest of the year. Or you talk to him and see where it goes from there. If you still shut him down after, then maybe he'll stop and leave you alone."

Brooke was thinking about it. "Okay ... okay..."

"And maybe, you let him talk to you and you just might find he's not so bad. You might even get back together."

Brooke whirled on me. "And what makes you think I'd ever get back together with that lying, cheating bastard?"

I smiled softly. "Because inside, you still like him."

"WHAT?" Brooke thundered.

I thought back to my own break-up with Megan. "Because if you didn't, he wouldn't bother you this much. You can only get this strong an emotion over someone you still have feelings for, Brooke."

Brooke seethed, snorting again and breathing hard. She ground her teeth together, looked at me, looked away, and then looked back at me. "Okay ... Maybe you're right."

"It's been known to happen," I shrugged.

"Rarely," my little sister snarked. But then she sighed and walked right into my arms for a hug. "What would I ever do without you, Ben?"

"You'd be fine. You're a big girl now, Brooke. Just wait until it's your turn to give relationship advice to the twins."

"Ugh," my little sister sighed, like she usually did at any mention of responsibility. And then she squeezed me a little tighter, still breathing hard. I felt her hands switch from a sisterly clutching to more of a stroking motion, and then she turned her face towards mine. "How long have we got before the twins get home?"

I arched an eyebrow, amazed at how fast my sister could get turned on. "What, now?"

"I'm all worked up and need to blow off some steam. You gonna help me or not?" Brooke fixed me with a wicked glare.

"You know, looking all angry isn't the best way to give a guy an erection."

Brooke slid a hand down to my crotch, groping and squeezing as she felt out the orientation of my prick, which was already starting to harden in her grasp. "You let me worry about your erection."

I chuckled. "Yes, ma'am."


It was a Thursday afternoon when I thrust forward a final time, bellowing out my orgasm as a quart of spunk flowed out of me and into Adrienne's sucking pussy. My girlfriend stayed on all fours in front of me until I'd finished busting my nut inside her, and then both her arms and legs collapsed as she fell face-down on my bed.

Even though I was standing on my own two feet next to the bed, my hands had been on Adrienne's hips and I went down with her, my sweaty chest dropping onto her equally sweaty back, both of us panting after the exertion.

We lay like that for a solid two minutes before someone knocked at my bedroom door and then it suddenly swung open. I jerked out of Adrienne in surprise and scrambled for the bedsheets. We'd thought the house was empty and I was in a full panic that the twins were coming in to find me and Adrienne naked and post- coital.

I exhaled a big sigh of relief when I saw my little sister, but NOT Eden or Emma. "Brooke!" I yelled. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Hey, Adrienne," Brooke said quickly to my girlfriend, who was still a bit in shock and covering her nakedness with a pillow. She ogled Adrienne for a second with lust-filled eyes but my sister was more intent on me. "Ben, Ben! I HAVE to talk to you!"

"Brooke!" I was still annoyed at the interruption. "I'm kinda busy!"

"Well, I WAITED two whole minutes!" she exclaimed in a whiny voice. "I thought you'd have rolled off her by now."

"What are you even doing home? I thought you were out with Kenta today!" I growled in exasperation.

"I WAS. Today was the day he said he was gonna tell me his big secret. And he DID! And ohmigod, Ben. You are NOT gonna believe it!" My little sister jumped up and down excitedly.

"WHAT?"

"Oh, uh." Brooke fidgeted nervously and gestured towards Adrienne. "I can't say in front of ... well, you understand, Adrienne. This is kinda personal."

By now, Adrienne had gotten over her shock and just rolled her eyes while getting up, casually ignoring her own nudity. Brooke's eyes went wide at the size and firmness of Adrienne's tits, but she stayed quiet while Adrienne just hunted around for her clothes.

"Hey, Adrienne. You don't have to go," I started saying apologetically.

"No, it's alright, Ben." My girlfriend smiled before turning around and kissing me. "The mention of Kenta reminded me that I promised to meet up with Mizu tonight."

"Mizuho's back in town?"

"Yeah. Cornell runs from August to mid-May every year," Adrienne said while fastening her bra and pulling her top over her head. Her thighs squished as she felt my cum sloshing inside her, and she paused to spread her legs and look down at the cream starting to ooze out of her bald pussy. "Hand me a tissue, Tiger?"

I reached for the tissue box but Brooke almost solemnly intoned, "I'll get it out of you."

We both looked up to find my little sister almost zoned out as she stared at Adrienne's crotch. I knew my sister had a fetish for my semen but because of the secrecy of our relationship, she'd never made such a blatant comment outside of Kady or Jennifer Vo.

Adrienne just smirked and said gently, "Maybe next time." She took the tissue out of my hand and started dabbing herself up. "When we have more time to play, little one," Adrienne giggled.

Brooke just nodded, still a little spaced out.

Adrienne cleaned herself up and then came back to kiss me goodbye before turning to my sister. "Laters, Brooke."

"You promise?" Brooke looked almost reverently at Adrienne.

My gorgeous blonde girlfriend giggled. "Yeah. Maybe next time."


I took the time to pull on my own shorts, sliding back onto my bed and avoiding the wet spot from what had leaked out of Adrienne. I patted the bed beside me and waited as Brooke hopped on and crossed her legs beneath her.

"So what's up?"

Brooke got some of her energy back after her little zone-out to Adrienne's cum- filled pussy. She smiled and said, "You're NOT gonna believe this."

"Well I'm never gonna believe it if you don't tell me. What the hell is going on?"

"Do you remember why I dumped Kenta?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.