An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2008 by bluedragon

Chapter 10: Winter Break II

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10: Winter Break II - Ben's Senior year, learning to cope with the separation from his girlfriend and dealing with his attractions to the beautiful girls around him: sisters, classmates, cheerleaders, and friends.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   School  

DECEMBER 31, 2001, WINTER BREAK

"Ohhh, Bennn..."

"Unnghhh ... Lynne..." I groaned a warning.

"That's it ... Cum! Cum in me ... Spill your hot essence inside me..."

"Uh, uh ... Unnghhh!"

"Ohhh! I can feel it, Ben! I can feel it!" Lynne clutched my head tighter to the crook of her neck, tugging with all the might in her legs, her heels digging into my ass.

I practically crushed the petite brunette to the mattress beneath me. My limbs gave out and I dropped all my weight downwards, pressing my dick into the very depths of Lynne's channel while my cockhead began spurting semen into her.

And then we were done. Lynne patted my back while humming happily. I drowsed in the male post-ejaculate stupor, barely conscious of the outside world until Lynne started rubbing my shoulder and softly grunting, "Okay, time to roll off me, Ben."

I rolled back and Lynne gasped for oxygen, staring at the ceiling with a look of melancholy on her face. Now I was used to seeing a lot of stunned expressions on the faces of my lovers, usually absolute shock at the intensity of orgasms I was capable of inducing; but sad melancholy had never been one of them. I stirred a bit more awake and asked, "Lynne, you okay?"

A small tear ran down the corner of her eye. "I'm fine, Ben."

"No, you're not." I quickly slid over and wrapped Lynne up in my arms. We'd just spent the night together in the second bedroom, Heather bunking out on the hide-a-bed. We'd made love twice last night after the whole blindfolded mystery- fuck, and then once more just now on this morning as we awoke. Lynne had seemed so happy and peaceful through it all, right up until now.

"Lynne, what's wrong?"

"I'm just a little sad. But I know it's for the best."

"What? What's making you sad?"

She turned her pretty brown eyes to me and said softly, "That was the last time we will ever make love."

"What?" I sensed a tidal wave of emotion behind Lynne's words. I'd gone along with the girls' machinations that led Lynne and I into bed together. I'd never expected it, given that she wasn't one to casually sleep around and given our mostly platonic relationship. But she definitely wanted it and I was always willing.

It was all fun and games ... at least until Lynne started getting emotional like this.

"Ben, you don't love me, do you?" she asked in a quiet voice.

I winced, my expression answering before I did verbally.

"I didn't think so. I'm your friend, but you've never had 'those' kind of feelings for me, have you?"

I blinked rapidly. This all was coming SOOO out of left field. "Uh ... do you?"

"Yes," Lynne answered softly and then rolled away.

On instinct I rolled with her and wrapped her in my arms again. She didn't resist, letting me spoon myself behind her. "Lynne, I didn't know."

"I know you didn't. And that's okay." She took a deep breath and sighed. "That's why I just wanted this one night. One night to know what it felt like, but nothing more. That's why we'll never make love again."

"Lynne..."

"Oh, we may fuck again someday, maybe even tonight," she interrupted. "But I won't delude myself. I did the whole unrequited crush thing with Trevor. I won't do it again. Besides, you and Adrienne belong together."

"What? Adrienne and I aren't together. Actually, I'm not dating anyone and I'm free to-"

"Ben, I don't want a pity date," the petite brunette sighed. "I don't want you 'trying' to manufacture feelings for me that aren't there. You're my friend and I cherish that. I really hope this night didn't screw that up."

"Of course not."

"Good." Lynne took a deep breath and then spun around, wrapping my head in her hands and pulling me to her for a very fierce kiss. And when it was over, she sighed again and said softly, "Goodbye, Ben."

I blinked. "Goodbye?"

The cute brunette giggled, took a deep breath with her eyes closed, and managed a smile. "Metaphorically. I'm moving on from you, Ben. We're going in different directions. I'm sorry, it's not you, it's me. I hope you don't take it personally," she said lightheartedly.

I had to smile at the deliberately clichéd tone in her voice. "I won't."

Lynne turned to look at the window. "The sun is up. It's time to rejoin reality."


Adrienne was the first to greet Lynne when she emerged from the bedroom.

"How'd it go?"

The petite brunette blushed as I came up behind her with my arm around her waist. As I bent and inhaled deeply against Lynne's soft neck, the cute girl sighed,

"Ben's sweet. But you already know that."

Adrienne nodded thoughtfully with a little smile on her face. "I'm happy for you."

"Forget 'sweet'," Candy interrupted as she lay carelessly across the arms of an overstuffed chair. "Did he fuck your brains out?"

"Well..." Lynne hedged.

"C'mon, give it up," Candy pressed. "Did Ben rock your world?"

Lynne giggled. "He IS quite good, even half-drunk. YOU should know, Candy."

The taller brunette grinned. "'Course I do. I just wish there were three more of him on this trip so we wouldn't have to take turns!"

"Speaking of which," Heather grumped from her spot on the hide-a-bed. She was still under the covers and glaring out at everyone, Adrienne in particular. "When is it MY turn? First Candy pulls rank on the first night when I could have had him.

Then you insist I need to let Lynne have him for her one-night relationship. I'm going fucking stir-crazy here!"

"Hey, you coulda fucked him in the hot tub the first night," Candy laughed. "But NO, you didn't want to seem too easy."

"Fuck it. For Ben, I AM easy!" Heather sighed.

Laughing, Lynne just reached her arm behind me and shoved me in Heather's direction. "He's all yours, girlfriend."

Off-balance and feeling like a used living vibrator, I stumbled towards the hide-a- bed where Heather suddenly sat up, jerked a hand out to me and yanked me down onto the thin mattress atop her.

"Ooh, goody!" Heather cheered before seizing my head and planting a juicy kiss on my lips.

"Cool it, Heather," Adrienne intoned in a stern voice. "We gotta hit the slopes and there's no time."

"Just a quickie?" The raven-haired cheerleader whined.

"Sure," Adrienne shrugged. "If you want your first time with Ben to be a wham- bam-thank-you-ma'am in five minutes."

"Awww..." Heather grumped before turning to me. "You COULD make it the most amazing five minutes of my life, couldn't you?"

I chuckled, "Uh, maybe. But if we're really going to do this, I honestly think you'd be happier if we waited."

"Fffpppt." Heather rolled her eyes.

"Waiting just makes it that much better," Adrienne smiled. "He made me wait forever."

At that, I looked up at Adrienne, fixing my eyes on her soft hazel irises. I STILL wondered what was going on with our relationship. And despite all the sexual excitement and even Adrienne blowing me yesterday, we hadn't had been together since that lone Sunday after Elaine's party.

'Trust me, ' Adrienne replied with just her eyes. I don't know how she did it, but I was certain that was what she communicated. So taking a deep breath, I rolled off Heather and got to my feet.

"Come on," Adrienne commanded with all the authority of a Cheer Captain certain of her rank. "Eat up and then we're heading out in fifteen minutes.

Heather, you can flirt with him all day..."


Heather did flirt with me all day. After Candy and Lynne, a part of me felt like I was just being passed around like a party favor to whichever girl wanted to use me for a while. But when I thought about it, I didn't really mind being used.

In fact, I rather liked the attention. After months of moping about missing Dawn and trying to maintain my fidelity to her despite all the sexual offers around me, it felt nice to just let go and flirt without consequence. Actually, the more I thought about it, the more I felt like I had a harem of four nubile teenage hotties willing to fuck me at the drop of a hat, even if I was more accurately the sex slave of the four of them. But that was kind of the point: I wasn't the harem master nor was I their slave. Candy had been very much an equal for our night of casual passion and Lynne had just wanted a few tender moments of shared intimacy. We were all just friends having a good time and the girls were self-organizing themselves to divide up my evenings.

But then, we were only here for three nights, and if Heather was up for tonight, when would I be with Adrienne again?

I knew Adrienne had some plan in her head. What it was, I did not yet know. But I wasn't about to pressure her into anything more than she wanted right now. She seemed calm and stable right now after months of being quite vulnerable, and the last thing I wanted to do was alienate the beautiful young girl I cared so much about.

Besides, it was easy to be distracted by the beautiful young girl currently doing her best to crawl inside my snowsuit.

"Get a room!" A male voice called from somewhere behind Heather's head while we were making out, doing our best to devour the other.

"No, seriously. You can borrow my room!" I heard the sound of keys jangling.

"Homeboy's gonna get LAID!"

Heather started giggling and turned around to see the group of frat boy types laughing at the two of us. She brought a hand up to her chin and blew them a kiss before seizing my head, bending me backwards, and quite obviously shoving her tongue down my throat.

A big whoop went up from the guys.

Eventually, Heather and I decided we should continue snowboarding. That and I thought some snow was seeping into the back of my pants. So she let me up and, on top of the mountain, we buckled ourselves into our boards and stood up in the snow.

"Last one down has to go down on the other for ten minutes before we do anything," I grinned at the raven-haired beauty. Heather looked incredibly radiant and sexy, her dark locks flowing beneath the cute beanie with her Chanel sunglasses perched on her head. Her aqua eyes were brilliant against the blue sky backdrop, and the rest of her snowsuit was form-fitted enough to prove she had nice curves on a tight body.

"Then I'll lose on purpose," Heather husked. "I couldn't get ENOUGH of sucking your cock last night."

The heat in Heather's voice was so intense that for a moment, I could care less about snowboarding. Hell, counting the time with my family, this was already my fourth day. I wondered if there was some hidden corner we could sneak away to...


"You did NOT!" Lynne splashed some hot water towards Heather and me as all five of us lounged in the hot tub. An elderly couple had just left, leaving us alone for the moment and Heather had decided to reveal our sexual antics on the mountain.

Heather giggled as she nodded her head in the affirmative, smirking at Lynne.

The petite brunette I'd just spent an intimate night with looked to me for confirmation, and I just grunted and nodded. It was all I could do as I struggled to maintain a straight face with Heather sitting in my lap.

Candy just shook her head with a wry grin. "You actually jerked him off on the chair lift?"

"Well, as long as the people in front of us didn't turn around and our bodies blocked the view from behind," Heather explained with only the slightest hitch in her voice, her hand cupping a grouping of bubbles to her left and bringing it closer, further obscuring the view around her body.

"But when you gave him the blowjob at the top, you would have HAD to be seen by somebody," Candy reasoned.

"We were hidden by a work shed. Ben kept a lookout and said nobody came around."

"But ... weren't there KIDS around?" Lynne exclaimed with her mouth agape.

"You COULD have gotten caught and traumatized someone."

"Uh..." Heather shook her head and sighed softly, pinching my leg when my hand drifted a little too close to her pussy underwater. "Actually no. We went up lift 7 which was comparatively empty. And there's no bunny slopes off that lift so I don't think there were many kids around."

Adrienne finally pitched in, "You're such a naughty slut, Heather."

"You'd better believe it!" Heather grinned and shifted her hips in a rotational move. That was it, I couldn't keep a straight face anymore and I had to let out a guttural groan.

Lynne's eyes flew open as realization dawned on the cute brunette's face.

"You're NOT."

Heather started giggling and let her head loll backwards. "You'd better believe it..." she sighed. "I'm fucking him right now..."

Heather shifted her hips again, stirring the water while I decided the jig was up as I gripped her hips and started moving her around my dick, which was fully embedded inside Heather's searing hot pussy.

"In fact," Heather continued with short, choppy breaths. "I started fucking him when Mr. and Mrs. Walnut were still in the tub with us." And thus, completely turned on by the excitement of the situation and the sheer naughtiness of it, Heather actually tensed up and came, despite the lack of significant physical stimulation. At least she gritted her teeth and managed to keep it from being too obvious.

"You naughty slut," Adrienne intoned again, laughing while scooping bubbles away from us with her arms until she had a clear view through the jacuzzi water of Heather riding my dick.

When Heather had first slipped onto my lap some fifteen minutes ago, I'd assumed she was just flirting with me again per usual and I wrapped my arms around her waist. And then with my dick trapped against her butt, Heather slowly grinded herself against me until she produced the desired erection in my swim trunks. But midway through our conversation with the others, including the elderly couple, she'd slipped the crotch of her bikini bottoms to the side, pulled my cock out of my trunks, and stuffed my shaft into her wet pussy.

Penetration had been slow with the jacuzzi water washing away her natural lubrication. And it was everything I could do to keep a straight face as Heather held a finger up to her lips while the others were distracted in their amiable conversation with the elderly couple. But eventually Heather had me fully seated inside her, commencing our very first fuck without anyone even knowing about it.

Candy's eyes popped wide open when she was able to look through the water and see that indeed, Heather was slowly bouncing up and down my dick.

"Wow ... Thought you guys were gonna wait. So this is how you wanted your first time with Ben?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Heather grinned, then closed her eyes as my fingers found her clit and started strumming away.

The others went silent then as they watched their dark-haired friend fucking herself on me in such a public area. Adrienne was quite obviously fingering herself and breathing hard while watching our little show. Candy started doing the same shortly after. And eventually even Lynne began panting and stroking her own pussy.

"Mmm ... hmmm ... nnnnghhh..." Heather moaned softly. She wasn't the most vocal of sexual partners, although that may have had something to do with our exposed setting. But she certainly had a sensual tone in her moans as she bumped and grinded her way around my cock.

I started breathing hard as well. Nervous as I'd been in the beginning, I was now getting rather aroused by the situation. Three hot girls I'd already been intimate with were masturbating in a public hot tub while watching me have my first fuck with their equally hot friend. We could get caught at any minute, and the adrenaline rush was sending my brain into pleasure orbit.

"Nnngh!" Heather grunted as I began kissing the back of her neck. She'd taken over manipulating her own clit while both my hands had slid beneath the cups of her bikini top, rubbing her nipples against my palms and using her firm tits as handholds to guide her thrusting motions. And as we both sped up, I watched in amusement as the rippling waves and frothy bubbles radiated outward from us before splashing up against our three friends.

"Hurry up," Lynne hissed. "Someone's coming."

"You bet someone's cumming," Heather groaned in a tight voice. "I'm cumming!

I'm cumming!"

And I was too. Heather jerked against me one more time and went rigidly still. I yanked down on her tits to submerge her most of the way into the tub and held her body against me at maximum penetration. And while I felt her pussy spasming around my shaft, my balls uncoiled and released their precious cargo as I began spewing jet after jet of hot spunk against the interior of Heather's body to match the jacuzzi jets of air thumping against her exterior.

"Hello folks. Mind if we join you?" Three early thirties men stood at the edge of the tub, clearly excited by the prospect of sharing a tub with such beautiful young girls. For a moment I worried that we'd been caught, but then I noticed that the bubbles were once again obscuring Heather and me and besides, the guys were all too focused on Adrienne's tits.

"The tub's yours," Adrienne said with a sweeping arm gesture. "We were just getting out."

You could see the guys' shoulders sagging in disappointment from miles away, but at least they got to watch the girls climbing out of the tub.


After Heather's and my little display in the hot tub, Adrienne and Candy had a little extra sexual energy to burn off, so the two of them took a shower together to clean up. They were in there for a good half-hour and the giggling and moaning wafting through the door was music to my ears.

That got Heather and I pretty frisky as well, and in the end we ran giggling into the bedroom so I could screw her silly. Free from the viscous resistance of the water, I proceeded to do my best to fuck Heather's brains out as I pounded her without mercy, bringing her to climax after climax before I filled her pussy with all my hot cream.

By the time we finished, we found that Lynne was in the shower while Adrienne and Candy were getting dressed. And when Lynne was done, Heather invited me into the shower with her. But a sudden thought came to mind and I deferred.

"You go ahead. I need to talk to Adrienne about something."

Heather pouted but agreed, giving me an extra shake of her ass as she walked away. Tugging an old pair of shorts on, I then went to knock on Adrienne and Candy's bedroom door.

Candy opened the door, clad only in a pair of panties and her towel rolled up around her neck, the two ends hanging over her breasts but not quite covering them. I ogled the fleshy globes capped with dark, erect nipples for a moment before looking the beautiful girl in the eye and sighing. "You're beautiful, you know that?"

The attractive, short-haired brunette blushed and smiled demurely. "Thanks, Ben.

What's up?"

"Uh, actually, I was wondering if I could talk to Adrienne alone," I said neutrally.

Both Candy and I looked over to where Adrienne was brushing her hair. The stunning blonde glanced up at us before nodding in agreement. Candy shrugged and reached over for a baggy top and her own brush, then headed out the door and closed it behind herself.

"What's wrong, Tiger?" Adrienne asked while continuing to brush her hair.

"Getting bored of Heather already?"

"No, no, of course not," I said while entering the room and moving to sit on the bed beside Adrienne. "How could I ever get bored with the four of you around?"

Adrienne smiled. "Enjoying yourself?"

"Yeah..." I drawled, nodding my head. "I'm living every guy's fantasy."

"Well, not yet," Adrienne grinned. I arched an eyebrow and she just waved me off.

"Later, later."

"That's what I want to talk about," I said in mild exasperation. "Everything is later, later. You ask me to trust you and just go with the flow, but I'm getting tired of not having a clue what's going on."

Adrienne mimed my arched eyebrow. "You're not happy with the way things are going?"

"I want to know when's my turn with YOU."

Adrienne inhaled and turned her head away. "You'll get to fuck me tonight, Ben.

It's New Year's Eve and I've got quite the party planned."

"That's not what I mean. Yeah, things between me and Candy and Heather are just about sex. Lynne is different, but I think we're both comfortable just being good friends. But you KNOW I've got feelings for you, Adrienne; and I know you've got feelings for me."

"We're not together, Ben," Adrienne said sharply, her eyes narrowing.

"Yeah, I remember. 'Nottogether'," I repeated, miming the air quotes. "But why?

Is it because of Dawn?"

"No," Adrienne shook her head in mild annoyance and looked away. "It has nothing to do with her and everything to do with me."

"Which is?"

She sighed. And in an exasperated voice, she complained, "Why are you pushing this, Ben?"

I winced and backed off with my tone. "The last thing I want to do was push you, Adrienne."

"Then don't. Just let it be," she waved me away dismissively.

I took a deep breath and turned back towards the door. But then I stopped myself, hanging my head down dejectedly. "Do you love me, Adrienne?"

With my back to her, I couldn't see the expressions on her face. She didn't speak for what felt like five minutes. But then, in a voice so quiet I could barely hear her, she answered, "Yes, I do."

"Then why are you having your friends screw me?" I picked my head up and tried to stare through the door. "I'd give them up in a heartbeat for you. Why don't you want to be with me?"

"Because," she pouted.

"Because what?" I sighed and turned around to see the beautiful blonde sitting on the bed, her knees pulled up to her chest with her arms wrapped around them.

In as reassuring a voice as I could muster, I said warmly, "You can trust me, Adrienne. I want to love you, protect you."

"Because I NEED to trust you, Ben," she whimpered, a tear rolling down her cheek. "I need a friend, Ben. I need a guy I can lean on for support. But I don't need a boyfriend."

"Huh?"

"Don't you get it, Ben? If you were my boyfriend we might eventually break up. I couldn't handle that. I can't lose you."

"Why would we break up?"

"I don't know! Shit happens! We're seventeen!" Adrienne whimpered. "I'd rather have you as a friend for life than a boyfriend for the next year."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "But if we CARE about each other more than just as friends..."

"I'm scared. You're Big Ben! You've got girls throwing themselves at you all the time. Sooner or later, you'd slip up and fuck some hot girl like Donna Kincaid and I'd lose my trust in you. You did it before."

"I can change," I stubbornly insisted.

"Maybe ... But it's a risk I don't want to take. And yeah, Ben, it's a little bit about Dawn. She's still out there. And you LOVE her, more than you love me. And if you HAD to choose, you'd choose her." Adrienne exhaled mournfully.

I bit my lip and looked away. I couldn't entirely disagree with her on that. I knew I had strong feelings for Adrienne. I believed I even loved her. But I also knew there was a section of my heart still reserved for Dawn, and perhaps would always be reserved for her.

"Come on, Ben. Isn't it better this way?" Adrienne looked up at me through wet eyes, shrugging in resignation. "You're unattached, free to fuck whomever you want."

"Is that why you're pushing your friends at me?"

"Who's pushing?" Adrienne threw her hands up. "Candy's wanted to jump you ever since she broke up with Trevor. Heather, too. And Lynne's been crushing on you the entire year. This trip just made for a good opportunity for everyone and I just stepped aside to let them."

"And what about us?"

Adrienne took a deep breath. "We're not together, Ben. That doesn't mean we're completely apart. I'm still hot for you and I still want you fucking me silly from time to time." Her hazel eyes became a more intense simmering bronze. "But nothing regular. Not as a girlfriend."

I sighed. I should have been feeling thrilled. What guy doesn't dream of having regular booty calls without obligation? But I couldn't help but feel that Adrienne and I were missing out on something special.

"Can you do this for me, Ben?" Adrienne asked intently. "Don't push me to be your girlfriend. I love you and I DO trust that you care about me. Just ... this is all I'm comfortable with right now, okay?"

Swiftly but gently, I turned and wrapped Adrienne up in my arms, hugging her fiercely. "Of course. I just want to be here for you however you need me."

Firmly, with an almost desperate strength, Adrienne hugged me back. "I DO love you, Ben. It's just that this is all I can handle right now."

"Okay..." I patted her back. "Okay..."

"Still friends?" She asked. "Still 'nottogether'? Just friends with benefits?"

"Okay."

"Good," Adrienne cracked a smile and took a deep breath. "Because the girls would have been SOOO disappointed if we had to cancel tonight's activities."

"Huh?"

Adrienne managed a grin. "Later, later..."


Dinner was pizza delivery. Candy ordered it up for the rest of us and then quite deliberately placed her purse on the floor just in front of the door. When the delivery guy arrived, Candy turned and bent over at the waist to retrieve her money, letting her baggy top fall above her hips to reveal her tight ass clad only in a teeny-tiny black thong. The pizza guy practically had a heart attack.

Later, I was polishing off my fifth slice and debating whether or not to grab another, ultimately deciding against it. But then Candy slid over and took my hand in hers. "Swallow this."

"Huh?" I looked down to see her drop a little blue pill into my palm. "Viagra?"

Candy grinned. "You betcha."

"I don't need-"

"You WILL tonight," Adrienne smiled from my left.

"How did you get-?"

Candy interrupted me with a wave. "Swiped it from my dad. He'll never notice. If it had been up to me I would have given you one before our night together. But Adrienne insisted I sample you all-natural."

I shrugged. Candy grinned. "But tonight? Ben, there's FOUR girls here who want to celebrate the New Year by getting our brains royally fucked out. Swallow the damn pill." She then held up my soda, and I obediently swallowed the Viagra.

"Cool," Candy smirked and then sat back with a predatory grin on her face.

"Finish your dinner. You'll need all the energy you can get."

With that warning in my mind, I decided to get another slice after all.


With four hours to go before the clock struck midnight, the girls circled around the room setting the mood. The main overhead lights were turned off but all the little table lamps and corner lights were turned on. The fire was lit and stoked high.

Grooving music from Candy's MP3-CDs were put into the 6-disc stereo. And all four girls changed into their "party" clothing.

Heather was once again in her lace aqua bra, this time color-matched with french-cut panties. She draped herself across a couch, propping her head up with one elbow while flexing her legs in a sensual pose. As her aqua eyes stared radiantly at me from beneath black bangs, I got the distinct feeling she was eating me up with her eyes.

Candy sat on the floor in front of Heather, reclining back against the base of the couch. Once again she wore the black silk nightgown, open throat to tails.

Beneath it she had only her black thong, leaving her breasts bare with hard nipples pointing at me, just barely covered by the thin silk fabric. Accenting her angular looks was dark eyeshadow and mascara that made her look simultaneously dangerous and alluring.

Lynne was adorably cute in a white teddy that I hadn't seen before, her soft brown hair piled atop her head. With only a touch of makeup, I might have guessed her for fifteen instead of seventeen, and she smiled prettily when I met her gaze.

Last to emerge from the bedrooms was Adrienne, clad entirely in an eye-popping red lingerie set that had me drooling from the moment she stepped outside.

Really, Adrienne could make a brown paper bag look good. Dressed as she was now, I'm surprised I didn't have a heart attack. For one thing, they say Viagra doesn't cause an erection on its own; it merely assists the erection when you're sexual stimulated. Well, the sight of Adrienne's big tits spilling over the top of that bra and her sensuous curves poured into the very brief red bottoms were sexual stimulation enough. I had an erection that was actually painful.

Stepping into the circle of couches, the tall, statuesque blonde struck a pose that commanded everyone's attention as she grinned and said, "Let the games begin."

Once again I found myself seated in the dining chair, wrists bound to the legs.

But this time there was no blindfold. And as the next several hours of sex progressed, I marveled at my life. I was simply amazed at how casual these four teenage girls were about sex and about using me as a sex toy. It was a testament to how much I turned them on for some unknown reason, and also how much they trusted me while setting loose their inner sluts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.