An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life 2 - Cover

An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life 2

Copyright© 2008 by bluedragon

Chapter 9: Winter Break

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9: Winter Break - Ben's Senior year, learning to cope with the separation from his girlfriend and dealing with his attractions to the beautiful girls around him: sisters, classmates, cheerleaders, and friends.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   School  

DECEMBER 2001, WINTER BREAK

At 5'10", Adrienne was almost as tall as me. So she didn't really need to get up on her tiptoes to kiss me. She did it just because she was excited and the extra height let her press down while burning a white-hot nuclear kiss on my lips.

When we pulled apart, I stood back and admired this supremely gorgeous young creature of beauty. With her pretty face, flowing blonde hair, sparkling eyes, and absolutely KILLER body, she literally took my breath away. I could scarcely believe the relationship I had with her.

"Are you sure this is the way you want it, 'nottogether'?" I asked hesitantly, just before letting go of her hands and miming the air quotes around my invented combined word of "not" and "together".

"Absolutely. Nothing changes, Ben. I believe that you love me, care about me, but I don't want to complicate things right now." She smiled and patted my chest with her right hand. "If we're not together, then you can't really hurt me."

I looked at her seriously. "I don't ever want to hurt you again, Adrienne."

Adrienne's smile turned to a grin, and her hand on my chest lightly bunched up the fabric in her fist, pulling me close. From an inch away, she grinned, "Well ... Just a little spanking sometimes? I kinda liked it. And for a girl who's always got guys wrapped around her little finger, it was quite the turn-on to have you so dominant and aggressive."

I chuckled. "Sure."

She pecked me quickly and then pushed me away. "Now go home before your mom grounds you or something. I'm gonna need you out and about."

I smiled and started backing away out the door. "I'll call you later, A.D."

She giggled and then turned, wiggling her perfect ass at me. "See ya later, Tiger."


While not thrilled with my half-explanation, Mom eventually let me off the hook.

At first, she was ready to ground me for missing curfew, saying, "How can I expect you to keep your sisters in line if YOU'RE not coming home on time?"

All I could explain was that Adrienne and I had discussed something very personal and very private dating back to her childhood when her brother moved away and her mother died. And given the emotional state she was in, I couldn't leave her.

Mom granted me the exception in that case, but she still scolded me, saying, "That may have been true last night, but I KNOW it doesn't take two hours to wake up and walk a few hundred feet." She gave me a knowing look, presuming (correctly) that Adrienne and I had engaged in a little extra-curricular activity before parting.

I blushed, not having an answer to that. But Mom just grinned wickedly and pronounced, "Well, I've already got your punishment worked out."

I groaned, feeling a menacing dread settling over me. "What?"

"Simple. The girls all need to go to the mall for last-minute Christmas presents. You're driving them."

My jaw dropped. One 15-year-old girl and two almost 12-year-olds in a mall with a zillion other screaming people? "Uh, can I just be grounded instead?"

"Nope."

Brooke then showed up, knocking on the frame of the open doorway with a big grin on her face. "Ready to go?"


"Still on taxi duty?" Brandi, my older sister, grinned at me. She was standing outside baggage claim at John Wayne Airport when I pulled up and then staggered around to greet her with a friendly hug.

"Ooh, you look tired," she smiled wryly as I half-collapsed into her arms.

"Mall..." I croaked. "With Brooke and the twins."

"Ouch! The Sunday before Christmas? You do something to piss Mom off?" Brandi arched her eyebrow.

I patted her back and then stepped away. "Something like that. Anyways, she would have sent me no matter what. Big brother duty and all." I sighed. "I can't WAIT for Brooke to get her license."

"She get her permit yet?"

"Nah. January." I picked up Brandi's suitcase, just a small roll-aboard, and wheeled it around to my trunk. By the time I put it away, Brandi had already jumped into the passenger seat. I circled around the driver's side, hopped in, and then started off for the short trip home.

"You're sticking around how long?" I asked once I'd gotten merged with traffic.

"Just till Sunday the 30th after we get home from the ski trip. I'd love to stick around for a whole month, but I've got a part-time job and I'm going to pick up a lot of extra hours starting on New Year's Eve," Brandi sighed.

"Well, at least you're coming on the ski trip with us," I smiled.

"Yeah. I'm looking forward to it."

"Me, too." I grinned lasciviously. "You, me, maybe Brooke in a cabin up in the mountains? How WILL we ever keep warm?"

Brandi giggled and slapped my arm. "Ben! Is that ALL you ever think about?"

"No, no," I waved. I took a breath and then said sincerely. "You're my sister, Brandi. I'll always love you, whether we do naughty stuff or not. You know that, right?"

She smiled warmly and nodded. "I know. It's not that I don't want to. It's just that I have a boyfriend now."

I arched an eyebrow. "So?"

Brandi giggled and blushed, sliding a hand over to start rubbing my arm. "Wellll ... I guess if it doesn't count..."


"Hm-hm-hee-hee-ohhh, that tickles!" Brandi giggled and then put one hand over her mouth to muffle the noise as she fought not to start laughing while I trailed my fingers along her belly, her other hand trying to ward me away.

I was spooning my sister, my bare chest pressed against her bare back while I slowly pumped my turgid cock into her from behind. I took advantage of her momentary distraction to change my position, elevating her right leg up and over my shoulder while moving to straddle her left leg, all without pulling my dick outside of her tight pussy. And in this new position, I was better able to use my right hand for more important things, like tickling her clit instead of her belly while I made short, staccato thrusts into her clenching cunt.

"Oh, Ben..." she sighed. "Matt's got a nice cock, but you're just so much bigger than him."

I grinned, making sure she felt every bit of my now seven-and-three-quarter inch length. I knew I wasn't THAT big, but her compliment was nice for my ego.

With that, I focused on getting the two of us off. With my right hand I manipulated Brandi's clit and with my left, I popped a finger into her ass and started sawing in and out of her there. My 19-year-old sister moaned and groaned, pressing her arms out in front of her while I fucked her sideways and eventually drove her to a quiet, relaxing orgasm.

My task complete, I then reached my right hand forward to play with her tits, amusing myself with her erect nipples and firm mammary flesh before returning my hand to her right leg, holding onto it for leverage as I pistoned in and out of her pussy harder and faster until I came, spunking my load deep inside her.

With both of us satisfied, I pulled out and retrieved a few tissues so Brandi could blot herself up, lest she make a wet spot on the bed. And once that was done the two of us put our clothes back on and then re-settled into the spooning position we'd started in.

"Mmm ... that was nice," Brandi sighed.

"Yeah ... nice ... I missed you, sis."

"Not too much, apparently," Brandi giggled. "The last time I showed up here you were so horny and twitchy you nearly drove away from the curb without me."

I blushed and buried my face into Brandi's neck, rubbing her with my nose. "Yeah, I've been doing alright."

"You've been doing Adrienne, from what I hear. Brooke says you two are quite the couple and yet, not together?"

"It's complicated."

"I'll bet." Brandi took a deep breath. "I should see her while I'm in town."

"I'm sure you will."

"What? She coming over for Christmas dinner, too?"

"Nah. The twins invited her to their birthday."

"Ah."

We went silent for a second. Nothing awkward or uncomfortable. I just ran my hands along Brandi's flanks and she cuddled herself into my arms.

But then I started chewing on a thought and my sister felt the tension in my arms. "You okay, Ben?"

"Yeah, I uh. I was just wondering..." I stuttered for a moment. "How's Dawn?"

Brandi shifted slightly, turning onto her back so she could look at my face. "Don't you talk to her pretty often?"

"Yeah, yeah," I shrugged. Dawn and I chatted on the phone about once a week since breaking up over Thanksgiving. Nothing regularly scheduled, but we both wanted keep in touch. But our phone conversations were always brief and it was hard to read emotions into IM's or emails. The fact was, neither of us wanted to talk about Ryan or Adrienne, and with those two such big parts of our daily lives, it was a struggle to find other topics of discussion. The end result was that we just didn't communicate like we used to.

"I just," I began slowly. "I just wanted to know what you think, you know? Dawn tells me stuff but I'm never sure what she's holding back. I don't think she's keeping secrets; we never kept secrets from each other. It's just ... It's just that she doesn't want to hurt me by telling me certain things about her life. And I guess I'm looking for a second opinion."

"She's ... good, actually," Brandi shrugged. "I don't see Dawn that much myself, but Dayna says she's quite happy with this Ryan guy."

I frowned.

"But before you freak, Ben, Dayna also says that Dawn's really not looking at this as anything long-term. The girl is still in love with you, and to be honest, Ryan's not that great of a prospect, not for her."

I arched my eyebrow curiously.

"He's handsome. He's considerate. And he's head over heels for Dawn. Great qualities for sure. But he's not that bright or ambitious. He's going to Community College and Dawn wants to get a Ph.D. The guy's got nothing on your academic ability, Ben."

"Ooh, academics are sooo sexy," I drawled sarcastically.

Brandi hit me in the upper chest. "They are to Dawn. She's got this dream future, Ben. It involves a big suburban house, nice cars, three kids, and YOU. Don't forget that."

I sighed wearily. "I suppose."

I frowned and Brandi started rubbing my chest over my T-shirt, tenderly caressing. "You alright, Ben?"

Shaking my head slowly in the negative, I just sighed, "I'm scared of losing her."

"You won't," Brandi shook her head. "She loves you too damn much and you two are meant to be together. Seriously, she's already talking baby names that all start with 'D' and 'B'. Now c'mon, Ben, it's almost Christmas. Just enjoy your time now, keep that gorgeous girl next door happy, and don't worry about the rest. You're too young to be stressing about your long-term future."

I shrugged, "Okay."

"And..." Brandi smiled while sliding her hands up the inside of her T-shirt, lifting the hem above her naked breasts. "You think you got another round in you?"

I grinned and started removing my own clothes. "For you, big sis, anytime."


On Monday's Christmas Eve, by family tradition we all stayed home to hang out together. We found some movies on cable and I soon found myself on the big couch, surrounded by sisters. Per usual, Eden and Emma were both using me as a backrest while I complained that they were starting to get too big to do so. Brooke was in the wing chair. And our parents were on the loveseat.

Sometime around 2pm, Brandi awoke and meandered in during the movie with a steaming cup of coffee. She actually displaced Emma, taking over her baby sister's spot to use me as a backrest. Brandi was certainly too big to do so, but I got no sympathy from any of my family members.

Afterwards, we got into a massive poker game using big stacks of pennies. Seven people were a lot so we couldn't do much more than 5-card draw, at least until Brandi started teaching us Texas Hold 'Em. The game wasn't very well known, but it was apparently pretty popular with the college crowd.

Brooke went a little nuts with her betting, going broke after only four rounds. She then moaned about being left out so we dealt her back in, but then Brandi complained that Brooke wouldn't learn anything about restraining her impulses if she was given new money without consequence.

So in the end, I sold Brooke 50 pennies in exchange for a favor to be collected later. Yeah, you might call it prostitution but from my perspective, it was the best fifty cents I'd ever spent. Besides, I knew Brooke would probably give me a blowjob even if I didn't give her the coins.

Brandi, after she realized what I'd done, rolled her eyes and elbowed me in the ribs later that night, complaining about just what lesson I thought our 15-year-old sister had learned. "Ffpt," Brandi snorted. "Offer sex to buy your way out of trouble?"

Maybe I should have kept the fifty cents. I sure could have used them when I wound up losing before Eden or my mom did. I knew my family was going to ridicule me about that one for AGES. And Brooke ended up going broke first again anyways.

Ultimately, Dad won the whole pot, taking out Brandi with pocket aces. He promptly told Mom we should head to Vegas since he was on a hot streak, but Mom shut down that idea pretty quickly.

The night ended up being the first Eden and Emma managed to stay awake until 12:01am so we could all open our first presents. And then we finally went to bed.


Christmas Day I woke up to one of the best presents a guy could ever ask for. Brooke was under the covers, making good on her promised favor by giving my candy cane a good striping. I'm not sure if the metaphor holds, but it sounds dirty, doesn't it?

In any case, after I spunked my morning load down my little sister's throat, she popped her head up in my face and grinned. "I forgot you taste different from Kenta. Not bad, just different."

"Well then, I guess you'd better not go so long between samplings, lest you forget completely," I nodded seriously. It HAD been a long time since my little sister had gotten to taste me.

Brooke giggled and then crawled forward, revealing that she was without panties beneath her big T-shirt as she moved to straddle my face, lowering her sweet shaven pussy towards my lips. "Wanna re-familiarize yourself with my taste, big brother?"

"Well yours was because you owed me. So we're already even."

"Sure," Brooke smiled. "So why don't you give me a nice cum and I'll owe you again!"

Worked for me.


Christmas was it's usual flurry of activity. The phone lines were jammed as the parents made various calls to friends and family to wish them Merry Christmas. My sisters made a variety of calls on their cell phones. And I sat there, staring at my cell for a couple of hours hoping it would go off because Dawn was calling me.

Because she was the one actually dating someone else in a relatively committed relationship, I felt that SHE needed to call ME to reassure me that she was thinking of me and that she still loved me. After a while, though, I couldn't take it any longer and picked up my cell phone, holding down the 2-button to buzz her.

She picked up immediately and I heard the familiar tone of another 2-button in my ear. "Uh, hello?" I asked when the tone dropped away.

I heard fumbling for a second and then Dawn was suddenly on the line. "Ben? Hey!!! I swear I was just calling you! I was pressing down the 2-button to speed dial you when suddenly the line picked up!"

I grinned. "Really? I'm still your 2-button?"

"Of course! Silly," Dawn giggled. "Wow, talk about a psychic connection. We're calling each other at the exact same cosmic moment."

Much more relieved, I relaxed and chatted amiably with Dawn. We caught up on various school activities and asked about each other's family. Dawn bemoaned how DJ was going through boyfriends like french fries, clearly taking after Dayna. At least her younger sister wasn't screwing them all. DJ seemed to rather enjoy being a cocktease.

Dawn didn't mention Ryan. I didn't mention Adrienne. The moments when we got close were punctuated by awkward tension, but we didn't really want to hear about it anyways. So we wished each other Merry Christmas and looked forward to when we could see each other once again.

Just after lunch, Keira McNeil walked over with a big goody basket. I hadn't seen her in such a long time that impulsively, I wrapped her up in a BIG hug. Only after we were engaged did I realize how weird this might seem in front of my family, most of whom I didn't THINK knew about Keira. And Keira herself covered it by going around hugging everyone else as well.

My mom, however, gave me a knowing look. She really DID seem to know everything. But then she smoothly asked about Keira's boyfriend and how things were going. The two women chatted about how I, Ben, had spoiled her by fixing up her house and that Keira could ONLY date men with handymen skills, which was why she hadn't needed me to fix up anything around her house for a while.

Keira also made a sly comment about how she'd seen me over at Adrienne Dennis' house quite a bit over the last month or so, a comment that got Eden and Emma giggling conspiratorially.

As if on cue, the doorbell rang just then and my dad opened it to find Adrienne and her father there. They'd dropped by to wish their own Merry Christmas and Adrienne gave me another BIG hug, which only made Eden and Emma laugh even harder.

Mr. Dennis thanked us for looking after his daughter while he'd been busy with work. He admitted he wasn't around much and it was a relief that they had such great neighbors. And then putting a hand up to block his mouth, Mr. Dennis not so quietly told my dad, "I think my little girl has a thing for your son there."

Dad just smirked and replied, "I'll watch out for them."

Just another typical Christmas.


On the 26th, the twins' twelfth birthday went off without a hitch. Adrienne came by again, but she paid almost all her attention to the girls.

"We're 'nottogether'," Adrienne reminded me, complete with air quotes. "So I don't owe you any special girlfriend attention."

I just frowned, nodded grudgingly, and went back to my role as butler-slash- gopher for all the festivities. It turned out, Adrienne spent more time with Brandi than with me. At least my 'not-girlfriend' kissed me before leaving, promising to see me before the New Year.

Early the next morning my family drove up to Big Bear for our ski trip. It was simultaneously strange and wonderful to once again have Brandi with us for a distance drive in the big van, although Brooke complained bitterly about being relegated to the back bench seat with the twins. On a different trip, she might have begged, wheedled, and cajoled me into switching with her for at least part of the ride; but I was driving the two-and-a-half hour trip, leaving Mom in my seat, and there was no way Brooke was going to ask Mom to sit in the back.

After a day of skiing and snowboarding, we checked into a two-bedroom condo that had been advertised to sleep eight. It turned out there was only bed space for six. Guess who was the odd man out? Each of the rooms had a full-size bed: one for the parents and one for Brandi and Brooke. The twins took the hide-a- bed in one of the couches, but the other couch had been replaced with a standard, non-bed sofa, so I had to try and cram myself onto it with my legs hanging over one armrest.

Still, I'm happy to say I didn't spend the entire night on the cramped couch. Close to midnight, Brooke came and fetched me into hers and Brandi's bedroom. It's a good thing the twins sleep like logs. You could set off a fog horn in the room and they wouldn't wake up. And since our parents' bedroom was at the opposite end of the condo, I think the three of us kept quiet enough for our them not to hear.


We spent two days of exhaustive slope-pounding separated by a pleasant snow- day in the middle to just build sledding ramps and have snowball fights. The twins especially loved us building bigger and more elaborate toboggan runs to crash off of. I also spent the two nights sneaking into Brandi and Brooke's room. We didn't do anything outrageous, but after long days carving snow, in one form or another, a few quiet orgasms were very relaxing.

But after the second ski-day on December 29th it was time to go home. We'd had our day on the slopes and returned our rental gear. The rest of my family was milling around the rental area getting re-dressed into normal shoes when my cell phone went off.

Dad frowned at me when I moved to go get it. But I pleaded with my eyes as I recognized the special ring tone and said, "It's Adrienne."

Whether Adrienne and I considered ourselves together or not, my family certainly though of her 'like' my girlfriend. So Dad nodded and I answered the phone.

"HEY!!!" Adrienne's voice was loud enough that I flinched away from the earpiece. She sounded bubbly and more excited than I'd heard her in a long while.

"Hey! Great to hear from you! We're just about to head home," I told her as I headed out the door for some privacy.

"Oh, no-no-no. Not yet," Adrienne said breathlessly. "Um, I have NO idea how your parents are gonna take this, but I was hoping you could stay up there."

I arched my eyebrow at no one in particular, staring out at the snowy mountain. "Stay up here?"

"In a nutshell," Adrienne began, taking a deep breath. "Candy Carter's dad had to cancel his skiing trip at the last minute because of business. He already booked a condo up there at Big Bear, starting today, and they can't get their deposit back. So Candy talked him into letting her still go and invite some friends along! She's got the place through Tuesday!"

I blinked twice. "You're coming up here for New Year's?"

"YES!"

My heart started beating faster. "Wow ... uh, and you want me to stay with you guys?"

"YES!"

"Who else is coming up? You know my parents will want to know." I furrowed my eyebrows, forcing myself to start thinking through the entire situation and how I would form my reasoning. They were usually pretty cool about letting me go off on my own, like last Spring Break. But this was kind of last minute. Really, we were a half-hour away from packing up the van and my parents were assuming I'd be the driver.

"Ah, me and Candy, obviously. And then just Lynne and Heather."

I arched an eyebrow. "Not Candy's college friends?"

Adrienne sighed. "Most of Candy's friends were hers and Trevor's friends as a couple. The guys were tighter than the girls and most of them went with him when they broke up."

"Ouch, I'm sorry."

"Hey, don't apologize to me." I could actually hear Adrienne's shrug. "So come on, Ben. Just you and four hot chicks... Think of the possibilities..."

[sproing]

"Uh ... okay..." I drawled. "Candy's okay with it? I don't want to crash her girl thing."

Adrienne giggled. "Actually, she asked me if I would invite you. And we really need you, Ben. Four chicks with no dick? I'm sure we'd end up getting into sooo much trouble if you weren't around..."

I just grunted as my mind conjured up even wilder fantasies.

Adrienne's voice on the line interrupted my reverie. "So go out there and convince you parents to let you stick around until Tuesday. We'll drive you home."

My heart was racing now. "Got it."


Mom and Dad took a little more convincing than usual. Dad arched his eyebrow and had a gleam in his eye when I told him who would be in attendance. "Just you and four girls?"

I blushed and Mom sighed, "La Jolla was just an hour away. This is different."

"Dawn's place was six hours," I reasoned.

"That's different. Her parents were around," Mom glared.

Dad shrugged and said, "It's not even a three hour drive. He's not THAT far away in case of emergency."

I beamed, knowing I had one parent on my side. He was probably having the same fantasies I was.

Mom sighed again, giving me a knowing look. I knew then that she was going to cave, and I stifled the urge to cheer right then and there. Still, Mom took the opportunity to extract more housework out of me in exchange, knowing I'd agree to almost anything, which I did. "And any money you spend is on your own dime, this isn't a family trip anymore."

I nodded, "Got it."

Mom took a deep breath and then gave her grudging approval. And from behind them, Brooke popped her head around the corner and asked, "Does this mean I get to sit up front?"


Since I wouldn't be around to give Brandi her usual airport send-off, before we left I pulled her around the corner and gave her a VERY un-brotherly kiss goodbye. There were other people who might see us, but hopefully none who would realize we were siblings.

"See ya later, alligator," she giggled. "Drink lots of fluids."

Ten minutes later, my family dropped me off at a different condo complex that nonetheless looked almost exactly like the condo complex I'd just left that morning. I waited in the lobby for another couple of hours until the girls arrived, curling up with a book and a sack of McDonald's grease I'd picked up across the street.

I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew, I awoke to the delightful sensation of a pair of lips pressed against mine. My nostrils were filled with the sweet scent of young woman as little lightning bolts of pleasure shot along the edges of my mouth and trickled up the back of my head. But I also had a soft pair of hands covering my eyes, which were only removed about a minute later when the soft mouth pulled away from me with a muted lip-smacking hum of satisfaction.

I blinked a few times to get my bearings and then jerked my head in surprise. Heather Wilkinson grinned at me from a foot away, a twinkle in her aqua eyes. With a naughty smile, she sighed, "Do you have ANY idea how long I've been wanting to do that?"

Startled, my head whipped around left and right as I assessed the situation. Lynne was fighting giggles a few feet away. Candy was by the front desk, sporting a new shorter hairstyle and chatting with a clerk. And Adrienne was just behind the couch, apparently the one who'd been covering my eyes. "Good morning, sunshine," the gorgeous blonde smiled upside-down at me.

It was going to be an interesting few days.


Candy's father had rented the mirror-image of the two-bedroom condo I'd been in with my family; they were probably built by the same developer or something. The layout was similar enough to make me feel a sense of déjà vu, but with everything reversed, was just different enough to remind me that I was in an all- new place with all-new companions.

And what companions I had ... Stunningly gorgeous Adrienne, who set my loins on fire at the mere sight of her. Beautiful Candy, who's piercing blue eyes and smokin' body instantly attracted me last year. Alluring Heather, with her shimmering aqua eyes that stood out so strongly against her dark hair. And petite Lynne, adorably cute and friendly. The four of them were awe-inspiring to begin with. Lining them up before me in bikinis was just not fair.

Oh, yeah, the bikinis at a snow resort in the middle of winter ... Let me explain.

Typical of late teenagers, we were the type to stay up past midnight on a regular basis. Plus, my mid-day power nap had helped alleviate my fatigue. So all five of us were still awake and chatty well into the dark of night when everyone else had already gone to sleep.

And one thing this condo had that my previous condo didn't was close access to a hot tub. Literally, the gated jacuzzi and swimming pool area was just ten feet from our front door. And as the hour chimed past eleven, Candy decided it was time for everyone to strip down and enjoy a pleasant soak.

So while the rest of the mountain slumbered in anticipation of early ski runs in the morning, we five teenagers scurried across the snow and ice in flip-flops and towels before dumping our cold bodies unceremoniously into the hot, frothy waters of the jacuzzi. And amidst the view of four beautiful girls with hard nippled-breasts buoying on the surface of the bubbling waves, I settled in to enjoy myself.

We then spent the next hour chatting and gossiping and flirting. Well, the girls were doing the gossiping. Adrienne, Candy, and Heather were doing the flirting. At least, Heather was flirting with me. Adrienne and Candy seemed to spend more time flirting with each other, and given that the two were sharing a bedroom, I imagined they would be revisiting some of their High School nocturnal activities once we all bedded down for the night.

Heather, on the other hand, had been slowly inching her way closer to me. She started on the other end of the tub with her feet in my lap, having me massage her calves and working my way down. But after some chatting and repositioning and then more repositioning, the pretty girl was practically in my lap with one arm around my shoulders.

Adrienne, meanwhile, just smirked every time I shot her a questioning glance. Intellectually, I knew we weren't 'together-together', but despite our pronouncements of 'just-friendship' I felt a kind of fidelity towards her. But Adrienne just rolled her eyes to me as if to say, 'Get on with it.'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.